I Kissed a Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands caressed my cheeks again—tucked my hair behind my ears—before she disengaged and smiled at me across the distance of only a few inches.

Still slightly dazed, I slowly blinked at her. My stupid grin grew the longer she stared into my eyes.

"I've missed you, Mer," she whispered.

"Missed you more, Joanie," I whispered back.

I thought she might kiss me again, but she removed her hat and pulled out a chair, gesturing for me to sit down. As soon as I did, a woman appeared through the door I'd entered. She poured us each a glass of wine and then set the open bottle in a pitcher of ice. I lifted my glass and toasted Joanie. Noticed the waitress was still standing nearby, smiling. When I arched an eyebrow, Joanie grinned.

"She's waiting for us to decide what we want to eat."

"Oh, you didn't preorder?" I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling, but the sound still leaked out.

Joanie just rolled her eyes and opened a menu.

I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful, Italian woman sitting beside me. Was she really here? Had she really kissed me? Had I kissed her?

Yes. Despite the sweet wine, I could still taste her...feel her hands on me.

Her suit was fitted. Definitely Italian. Custom made. It hugged every blessed inch of her body. And it made my insides twist in delight.

I wanted to run my fingers down each pinstripe before sliding my hands under the lapels and caressing her chest over the vest I could see since she'd unbuttoned the jacket. Then I'd slowly undress her. Tease her. Make her writhe. Because as much as I loved seeing her in a good suit, I wanted to see her body without it.

"Mer?"

I blinked and looked around. Realized we were alone.

"Are you okay?" Her voice cracked a little, her eyes clouding over.

With a nod, I took another sip of wine and smiled. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just...still in shock."

"I can only imagine."

When she laid her hand out on the table, palm up, I rested mine on top. Our fingers adjusted to wrap around each other. And then we both sighed.

After a few minutes, I ventured, "Is it your grandfather? Did something happen—"

"No, no he's fine."

"Oh, okay. Good."

"Mmm hmm."

We drifted back into silence. Longer this time. When I opened my mouth to try again, she waved her other hand in the air. I clamped my lips shut and just stared at our wine glasses. The flickering flames of the candles in the middle of the table despite it still being light out.

I knew this was a popular restaurant. Seating was already limited. In this beautiful weather, the veranda would have been the most desired spot for a Friday night. Joanie must have put a lot of effort into this surprise. I wondered how much Patty knew about us. How long either had been planning this. I was so glad I hadn't ignored Patty's messages and made plans with Jenna and Kat. Even if Joanie was only here for a short time, I wanted to spend it all with her. If possible.

The waitress returned, and we waited patiently while she served us our salads.

Once the door closed, Joanie sighed. "I'd rehearsed everything on the plane ride. Thought it would be perfect. Now that I'm here, I'm at a loss for words after seeing you. Kissing you."

"It is perfect." It sounded like I was whispering. I swallowed heavily and said a little louder, "Take your time, sweetheart."

She blinked at me, her eyes damp. Then she squeezed my hand and took a deep breath.

"Six months ago, I walked away from you, knowing I was probably breaking your heart. It definitely broke mine." Her smile faltered for a moment. "It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make. But you said it was best for me. And I eventually realized you were right. My grandfather was so pleased to see me. Proud that I'd kept my word. And I was glad I'd gone back. What if he hadn't recovered? I would have felt so guilty. I know I made the right decision, as much as it had hurt you and I both."

I just caressed the back of her hand with my thumb, diverting my eyes so not to distract her.

"During the day, I managed the books like they trained me. In the evenings, we sat around the family villa eating and drinking for hours while everyone caught me up on everything I'd missed over the years. I loved being there with them. Even my mother seemed happy around her in-laws. My father, thankfully, was not around. They hadn't seen or heard from him in years. I had kind of hoped...but anyway.

"My grandfather took me aside on Monday. He wanted to know what was always making his youngest granddaughter so sad. He'd noticed there were times that the light died in my eyes ever since I'd come home. It was usually when anyone would talk about how they'd met...fallen in love. So I told him the truth. That I'd met a girl back in the states, but my vow to return to Italy after graduation meant I couldn't pursue anything. He held my hands then. Looked me dead in the eyes. Asked if I loved her, this girl I'd left behind. I said, 'With all my heart.' "

Tears rimmed my eyes now, but I blinked them away. The same couldn't be said for the ones I felt inside that made my chest feel tight. Especially when I glanced at Joanie and saw her smile had returned.

"He told me he'd spent over eighty years following in his parents' and grandparents' footsteps. Carrying out their wishes. Always choosing family over anyone or anything else. But his recent health scare had reminded him of something profound: life could end when you least suspect it. And he didn't want to be the reason I passed up a chance at following my own dreams before it was too late. If I thought there was even the slightest chance of a life with this girl, I should go after her. So..."

"Here you are," I whispered.

She nodded. "Here I am."

"I'm glad you came back."

"Me, too." Joanie released my hand and reached up to caress my cheek.

I started to press into her touch, but I noticed our salad bowls in my peripheral vision. My voice was raspy when I suggested, "We should probably eat those. Our entrées will be out shortly."

She laughed and gave me the biggest grin.

Throughout the rest of the meal, we filled each other in on what had been happening in our lives since we'd been apart. It felt like old times, but better. We didn't have to worry about keeping our roles clear. I was no longer her boss. She was no longer my intern. We were equals.

By the time the food and the wine were gone, the sky was streaked in darkening shades of blue and rose. The candles had burned down to provide a beautiful ambience. Especially when we shared a lengthy kiss. It was...romantic. And the perfect way to end an entirely unexpected date.

We walked hand-in-hand through the restaurant and down to our cars. At mine, she cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. A little breathlessly, I rattled off my address. Told her to follow me. And we both somehow made it across town to my place without causing any accidents or getting a speeding ticket.

###

Up in my loft, standing with my back against one of the exposed-brick walls while Joanie stared into my eyes—her left forearm resting against the side of my head—I felt like it was my first time. With anyone.

I was scared that I wouldn't live up to her expectations. In a zone of happiness and awe to finally be here with her. And slightly frustrated because I wanted to do so much with her...to her...but I didn't want to rush it, either.

As soon as I'd shut the door, she'd backed me into the wall and tossed her hat aside, ignoring my whimpers. Then she'd slid her fingers into my hair. Tilted my head to the side. And kissed me soundly. With tongue.

When I'd regained enough of my sensibilities, I'd cupped her face. Returned the favor.

We'd been at it for at least five minutes. Maybe ten. And then we'd taken a break to breathe. Had been staring at each other ever since.

Joanie stroked a finger down my face, smiling when I slowly closed then opened my eyes. "You're blushing as red as your hair, baby."

I felt the color deepen in my cheeks at the pet name. I'd always thought it was stupid...sappy...childish. But coming from her? I felt a strange emotion from hearing it now: reverence. That someone thought of me with that much care to actually mean a term of endearment.

"I love it when you blush," she whispered before placing a soft kiss on the rise of each cheekbone. "The heat coming off you..."

I moaned softly when she pressed her cheek to mine. Shivered at her breath caressing my ear.

"That I do that to you?" She nipped my earlobe, making me gasp. Then she let out a soft growl. "I have dreamt of this moment with you for almost a year, Mer. Ever since I first walked into your office and you took a few extra seconds to stare at my breasts. Part of me had hoped you'd seen my nipples get hard. Just like they are right now."

The trembling started at my knees and worked its way up to my shoulders...to my right hand that hung loosely on her propped arm.

Joanie chuckled lowly, her grin evident against my cheek. "Does that excite you, baby?"

I gripped her arm a little tighter. Nodded and let out a small whimper of affirmation. Shook harder at her moan of approval echoing in my head.

"Right now?" she said then swallowed audibly. "I'm fighting against throwing you on the bed and ravaging you senseless. Showing you how much I've wanted to be with you. But there's a small part—a very small part—that is saying to go slow. Draw out the pleasure."

My fingers clutched her arm and tugged down. When she remained steadfast, I used her arm to pull myself toward her, copying her stance. Breathing against her ear now. "I opt for slow, but only because I've been imagining stripping you out of that suit. Please don't deny me that pleasure, sweetheart."

Joanie growled when I nipped her ear this time, her voice breathy when she finally said, "You drive a hard bargain."

A quick shift of my hands had her grasped by the lapels of her jacket. I kissed her. Hard. Used the distraction to push off the wall and turn her so she was the one leaning against it. Leaving her panting heavily, her green eyes wide, almost glowing.

"Feisty, aren't we?" she growled, her smile mischievous after I took a step back.

"You could say that."

I dragged my gaze from her head to her toes and back up. Taking my time, licking my lips every few seconds. My thoughts from the restaurant returned. I decided to skip tracing each pinstripe with my fingertip. I was too impatient to get to what awaited me underneath. She probably wouldn't stay still long enough, anyway.

She watched me silently—unless you counted the soft moans and sharp inhales escaping her slightly-parted mouth—while I smoothed her lapels. Slid my hands inward then upward to her shoulders underneath the sides of the jacket. When I pushed the material backwards and down to her elbows, she bit her lip and dropped her gaze. But she didn't try to shrug the sleeves off the rest of the way.

Just the thought of her staring at my chest made my nipples tighten painfully against my bra. I left her arms bound and smoothed my hands over the diamond pattern of her vest. When I got to her breasts, I paused. Her chest puffed out then shuddered a little. Or maybe that was just my hands shaking. Maybe both. But I felt her heart pounding against my palm. There was no denying that.

I continued on down to the tips at her waist. Moved back up on her sides. Inward to slowly release each of the buttons until the material parted. As I'd done with the jacket, I slid the vest back off her shoulders and down to her elbows. Then I repeated the whole process with the dress shirt underneath, noting its silkier texture. Smoothing. Pausing. Unbuttoning. Parting. Sliding. All until she was standing before me with two layers of what was probably fine, Italian wool and one of silk gathered at her elbows.

That's when I noticed she had her hands in her front pockets. A faltering smirk on her face. And—most importantly—that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Fuck," I whispered, licking my lips again. Her rosy tips were large—the left one erect and the right actually inverted—against her smallish pillows of flesh. My fingers itched to stroke them. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking them. Especially that innie, to make it come out to play.

"Surprise, baby." Her voice was so husky, my pussy clenched in desire.

Gritting my teeth, I tried to get my focus back. As she didn't seem to be willing to help me finish stripping her above the waist, I tried a different tactic. I ran my index finger down between her breasts to her waist, grinning when she gasped and her hips jerked forward before resettling against the wall.

Slowly, I unbuckled her belt. Unbuttoned her pants. Lowered the zipper. Then I lifted my eyes to hers and arched an eyebrow before yanking down on her waistband.

Her hands fell free with another gasp. The fine material of her pants pooled at her ankles, revealing a pair of tight, black boy-shorts. Her entire body rippled for a second, settled, and then rippled again.

Joanie opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She licked her lips and seemed to be trying again with no luck.

I stepped closer to her, my fingers just grazing her hips on both sides. "Cat got your tongue, sweetheart?"

"You...you're..." She closed her eyes for a moment, visibly swallowed, and then slowly lifted her lids.

"Hmm?" I moved my fingers up a little, touching her bare waist. Skated them up her sides, smiling at her sharper breaths. Her moans when I brushed my thumbs across her nipples. And when she undulated again, I gently tugged the jacket, vest, and shirt down past her ass and then her wrists.

She seemed to snap out of her reverie then, pausing only to toe off her dress shoes before stepping towards me from her pile of clothes. Forcing me to take a few steps back. She licked her lips and grinned, growling lowly again. "You're overdressed, baby. I aim to rectify that...right...now."

I don't know what came over me, but I turned and ran, giggling like a child. She chased me, laughing just as loud. We ended up in the kitchen area. Racing around the island until we stopped on opposite sides, panting. Whenever she moved right, I moved left. Vise a versa. Back and forth for at least a minute. A Mexican standoff of sorts.

Joanie shook her head. "Mer? It's no use. This only ends with you naked."

"Oh, I know." I eyed her heaving bare chest. Noticed her right nipple was starting to come out. Interesting. After toeing off my own shoes, I made a dash toward the partition separating the bedroom area from the rest of the space, yelling back, "But you have to catch me first."

My goal had been the bathroom where I could shut the door between us and make her wait a little longer. But I'd forgotten she had longer legs. I'd just reached the bathroom doorway when she shoved me to the side, slamming me face-first into the wall next to it with a grunt.

"Enough foreplay," she hissed, grinding her hips against my ass. Her right hand snaked around my hip and tugged my blouse free from my waistband before slipping down the front. Slowly moving over the thin layer of my panties.

My own breath came out in sharp gasps.

Joanie chuckled. "Is that what you want, baby? You want me to touch your pussy?"

I nodded, whimpering, my fingers clutching futilely at the wall.

"Like this?" Her hand slid lower, rubbing the fabric against my hot skin. "Mmm. I can feel that you're wet. Good."

"P-please..." I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Mentally asked her to press harder. Whimpered again when she didn't.

"Ah, but you ran from me." She pulled her hand away. "Don't move."

I'd just taken in a shaky breath when her weight disappeared from my back. Then I moaned at her hands tugging my skirt down. My panties. Pulling my blouse up over my head. Her nose nuzzling between my shoulder blades before she released my bra. I was clawing at the drywall again when her hands slid around to cup my breasts, her thumbs and middle fingers pinching and rolling my nipples. Just when I thought she was going to bring me to climax with that simple motion, she bit my shoulder then licked at the spot.

"That's for playing hard to get. Turn around."

Though in a daze, I obeyed and then collapsed against the wall. She'd removed her underwear. Was completely naked before me except for a trimmed landing strip on her mound. Her right nipple was now identical to her left. Her confidence seemed to waiver, though, because I saw her knees shake when her head dipped, apparently as she took in my now-nude body.

When her eyes returned to mine, they were the brilliant green I'd grown to love. Her kiss was tender, as were her fingers that she stroked over my bare mound. Her left hand slid behind my neck and buried in my hair just as her right parted my lips and rubbed my clit.

I cried out against her mouth, which she pressed harder to mine. Her hand fisted in my hair when I tried to pull away. And then I was staring at the ceiling because she'd slid two fingers up into me.

"Damn, Mer," she mumbled before thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She moaned and took a breath, adding, "You're so fucking tight. Hot. And wet."

While I was trying to think straight, she began fucking me with her fingers below and her tongue above. My whole body tensed at her thumb strumming my clit. And then I was coming, humping her hand.

"That's it, baby." She surprised me by suddenly dropping to her knees and lifting my left leg over her shoulder before she lapped at my pussy.

The shudders that had started to diminish surged again. I gripped her hair for support, my body now humping between the wall and her face. And all the while, her fingers continued to thrust inside of me.

I remember coming again but not walking over to my bed. When I opened my eyes, Joanie was lying beside me on the mattress, the sheet and blanket bundled at our feet. She was smiling at me, stroking her fingers through my hair at my forehead.

"Hiya, gorgeous." She kissed my nose and then my lips. "You okay?"

"What day is it?" I grinned at her when she laughed. "I'm good."

"You are amazing, you know that? You came four times."

I scrunched up my nose. "I remember twice."

"After the two against the wall, when I got you to the bed, you were still having a lot of aftershocks. Started coming again. And...well...I hate odd numbers, so I had to give you a fourth orgasm."

I let out a deep sigh. "I've given you none."

Joanie shrugged, brushing my hair off my shoulder before kissing me there. "I'm not going anywhere."

For the longest time, we just stared at each other. Smiling. Stroking our fingers over faces and arms. Through hair. Testing the weight of the other's breasts. How our nipples reacted to being stroked or pinched. Were the backs of our ears sensitive? The dips of our waists? Curves of our hips? That juncture where thigh met torso?

I wondered what she was thinking. I, at least, was still processing internally that she was not only here but naked in my arms. In my bed. She felt so warm...soft...and smelled amazing. Like the air just after a rainstorm. I wanted to drink her in.

Eventually, I leaned my head back. Caressed my thumb over her lips. She read my mind.

Our mouths melded. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other. Skin to skin, heat and sweat built between us. Our bodies writhed to the sound of our moans interspersed with gasps when we came up for air. We rolled back and forth, shifting who's weight was on top. Drawing the other back when one of us touched a sensitive spot and the other twitched away.

We ended up with her on the bottom. I was kneeling over her, one leg between hers. My hands on either side of her head, and my mouth brushing lightly over hers.

"You are so beautiful," Joanie whispered. Her fingertips trailed over my cheek for the hundredth time tonight. A feeling I would never get tired of or forget. She wrapped a lock of my hair around two of her fingers and then rubbed the feathered ends over her cheeks. "I love touching you."