I Knew I Always Wanted to But... Ch. 04

Story Info
Em arrives and I return to the beach as Luise.
7.9k words
4.61
8.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night after night I was haunted by visions of Jimmy and his girlie boi. I would wake suddenly from tormented sleep with my cock straining against the confinement of the cock cage that now only Jimmy had the keys too. I was often dismayed to find my sheets cum soaked after another frustrating ruined wet dream. More than once I fantasied about risking the removal of my chastity cage so that I could get proper relief. It was torture waiting for the next summons from Jimmy, but without trying to understand why I waited. With building frustration and need, I waited.

My inability to sleep well or to get satisfying relief from my ever building need left me antsy and irritable. The sudden knock on my door gave a focus to my foul mood and I opened the door fully intending to give whoever was there an ear full. But it was her, Jimmy's girlie boi, beaming brightly. I gaped astonished while her smile broadened as she purred, "May I come in."

While I looked up and down the hallway bewildered as to where the grinning imp had come from she laughed merrily and giggled, "You should really let me in." It was then that I noticed that she was showing me the little key hanging from the chain about her neck.

Dumbfounded I stepped back and let her through the door. Jimmy's girl purposely pressed her body against mine as she brushed past me and with her heels clicking swept into my apartment. I watched bemused taking in her performance. She wore a sheer white blouse flaunting her almost breasts, a short jean skirt displayed the full length of her shapely bare legs and open toed heeled sandals that showed off her delicate ankles. Spinning she turned on me and still smiling her beguiling smile she purred, "My name is Emily." When all I could do is gape at her stupefied she laughed, "You can call me Em."

Stammering, tongue tied I garbled out some nonsense that had Em rolling her eyes while she giggled at my rattled state. Without a word Em came closer brushing her fingers along the line of my chin. I shivered and tried not to flinch away as her nails raked lightly over my skin. With her hot breath washing over me she whispered coyly into my neck, "What's your name?"

Taken aback I somehow managed to stammer out, "Louis." And when she didn't move, continuing to breathe hotly onto my neck, I asked quickly, "how do you know where I live?"

I couldn't see it but I felt her smile. "Louis," she purred before sauntering back into the middle of room. She had beautiful legs and I could see that her skirt was just long enough to cover her butt. Em walked away from me before turning on her toe to come back. She knew I was staring and seemed pleased with the attention.

"Louis. Lou. Luise," Em murmured quietly as she repeated her caress and I tried to maintain some composure. "Hmmm, yes, I'm liking Luise." She murmured seductively slipping her hand beneath my chin. She held my head so that she was looking directly into my eyes smiling a wicked smile whispering, "Luise it is." I felt my face flush hotly with shame and anger that this girlie boi, Jimmy's girlie boi, had the audacity to try to turn my name feminine. Her smile just got bigger and more wicked.

Feeling put out and sounding petulant I demanded, "How do you know where I live?"

With a dismissive flick of her hand Em ignored my question while asking suggestively, "What have you got around here for us girls to drink Luise?"

Seething I chose to ignore her back and through gritted teeth repeated my demand, "How do you know where I live?!"

Amused Em rolled her eyes and with a bemused shake of her head informed me archly, "Jimmy has friends." Still peeved I crossed my arms defiantly my expression letting her know that that wasn't going to be enough. With a delighted laugh at the scene I was making Em snickered playfully, "Jimmy has friends Luise." And with a mischievous almost evil glint in her eyes Em whispered, "Cop friends."

While the enormity of her claim sank in I was vaguely aware that Em was roaming around my apartment again humming contentedly to herself. With her claim of 'Cop friends' echoing in my head I looked at her warily before quietly relenting and getting us both drinks. Strong drinks.

Em bestowed a winning smile on me as she accepted her drink like everything was going swimmingly fine. Taking a long healthy taste Em fluttered her eyes alluringly and purred, "Yummy." Giving me a knowing look she giggled, "Gin Luise." When I didn't answer Em snickered playfully, "Panty remover!" Then laughing at my prim reaction.

Sipping my own drink I watched the young fem boi Em with the surprise beneath her skirt as she roamed about my place quietly consuming her drink. She polished off her drink quickly and while pretending to be deeply intrigued by my photos held out her glass for a refill. Glaring at her profile I warily I took her glass before stomping off to the kitchen to replenish it. If Em was aware of my displeasure she ignored that too.

When I returned and stood next to her holding out her drink she continued to ignore me. Standing there glaring at her taking long deep increasingly angry breathes I was flustered when Em turned and blithely inquired, "Do you like Jimmy's cock Luise?"

I felt myself go pale with ingrained shame because I probably did like Jimmy's cock. My shame swept away my anger. Taking the offered drink Em's face split into the most beguiling of smiles. Gazing knowingly at me she purred, "Oh of course you do Luise-sie, it's just so magnificent isn't it."

Struck dumb, filled with self-loathing as this evil imp pushed my buttons teasing me, I fumed silently. Em was impervious, "Drink up silly," she admonished me. Casting daggers at her with my eyes I took a long angry pull on my gin laced drink draining the glass. Tittering merrily Em matched me.

"Another," the devilish imp cried holding out her glass clearly happy with how she was manipulating me. With anger returning I snatched the glass from her before heading off to replenish it yet again. Returning I was just about to demand what she wanted when her next question stopped me cold as she stated coolly, "You like the taste of Jimmy's cum, don't you Luise-sie?"

I felt my entire body freeze. Anger seethed in me but when I tried to respond my voice caught in my throat choking off my rage. Em watched, unaffected by my response, even amused by it. Her face full of mischief Em mused, "Do you like Jimmy's as much mine?"

It was like a slap in the face. My head spun with memories of my encounter with Em in Jimmy's kitchen and my building anger was replaced with soul sucking remorse. When I was finally able to look at the horrid witch again I was bewildered to see that her beaming smile had a hard icy edge to it. "Expose," Em intoned callously.

The word hit me like a a kick in the nuts. Did she know what it meant? Had Jimmy told her? Did she really mean it? When I was finally able to refocus on her I could tell by the look in the smiling Em's eyes that she knew. And that she definitely meant it.

Stunned I relented to Jimmy's girlie boi's demand and slowly methodically stripped off my clothes. Once Em was certain that I was obeying she turned away and started poking around my apartment again. Humming monotonously to herself she checked out my stuff while I finished stripping and sank to my knees with my hands behind my head in the 'Expose' position.

Eventually Em turned to look me over. I felt emotionally drained and vulnerable. Sauntering nonchalantly to where I was kneeling Em stood there looking down her nose scornfully at me. While I tried not to show how anxious I was, I was becoming more and more aware that her proximity was intoxicating. Em slid her foot between my thighs and sent an intense jolt shuddering through my body when her toes grazed my cock cage and balls.

Setting her drink down Em announced breathlessly, "Your gin is working Luise-sie." Then while I watched hypnotized she casually hiked her skirt up to her waist exposing her sheer white panties with layers of ruffling across the back to me. Em's little dick was erect and clearly outlined beneath the filmy material. While I stared transfixed she slipped her fingers into the waist pulling her panties down. When the waist band momentarily caught on her erection she pulled down harder gasping then giggling when it sprang into view.

"My oh my," Em cooed with mock amazement, "Luisie-sie, your gin is magical." As her panties slid slowly down her legs Em rocked her hips back and forth making her erection sway tantalizingly before my face. I couldn't take my eyes off it and when I heard Em's voice calling out naughtily, "Does Luisie-sie wanna taste?" I could only nod my head mechanically yes in response.

With my head still nodding Em's cock brushed under my nose leaving a streak of precum behind. Tilting my head slightly I allowed her to rub it over my lips. With a long sigh of lustful resignation I parted my now slick lips and sucked Em's cock head into my mouth. Em's erection was small and I enveloped the entire length of her with my mouth. Allowing my mind to go blank I gave myself to worshiping the devilish imps cock.

Em oohed and awed above me as my mouth worked at pleasing her. I moaned lustfully when her fingers entwined in my hair as she ground her pelvis into my face and her cock into my mouth. Between my thighs her foot was pumping into my caged cock and balls inspiring me to perform. Suddenly Em pulled her dick from my mouth grasping it with one hand.

"Open your mouth," She demanded pumping her hand up and down on her spit slick dick before my eyes. Swept up in the heat of the moment and driven by carnal needs I compiled, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue wantonly. "Oh yeah," Em moaned pointing her erection at my gaping mouth. Em's hand in my hair tightened as with a low keening wail she came.

I watched enthralled as the first spurt of her cum surged from the tip of her cock. I felt the heat of it as spurt after spurt splat into my face, over my nose and onto to my waiting tongue. My shameless moan of desire mixed with Em's keening wail as she directed another gush of her cum into my face and mouth. Then another and another.

When the gush of cum turned to dribbles bubbling down her dick I tired to take her in my mouth again but Em's hand in my hair held me at bay. Slowly Em started to paint my face with her cock smearing her cum over it deliberately avoiding my mouth. Her foot still massaged my caged cock as I panted with desire slyly trying to capture Em's little cock with my cum coated lips.

Em's snarl of outrage, "Did you just cum on my foot?", shattered the moment. Her hand tightened on my hair holding my head up as she pulled her foot away screaming, "You fucking came on my foot bitch!" I hadn't felt myself cum and I couldn't look down but the disgusted angry look on Em's face told me it was probably true and that she wasn't pleased.

With an angry flick of her wrist Em toppled me off balance and sent me sprawling backwards. Stepping over my naked body she stood over me with her hands on her hips giving me a perfect view up her legs and now deflated little cum dripping cock. Em looked down at me with heartless disdain. Resting her foot on my chest she pressed the heel down painfully snarling, "Take off my sandal bitch."

I complied as quickly as my awkward position would allow and as I slipped it off her foot she planted her cum wet foot on my chest demanding, "Clean it." With nothing else to use I began to lap up the goo covering Em's sandal with my tongue as she watched with on with chilling contempt. When she appeared to think that it was the best I could do Em causally offered me her foot to clean. Slowly, meekly I licked and sucked Em's foot and toes clean of my cum.

When Em had had enough she cruelly pressed her foot painfully into my face forcing her toes into my mouth. With much of her foot in my mouth my squawk of indignation died in my throat as I heard Em announce, "We need to bathe you Luise."

Em kicked off her other sandal and pulled her panties up while I stared on stunned. Reaching down for a handful of hair Em yanked forcing me to follow her on all fours as she dragged me off to the bathroom. All business Em pushed me into a corner and started drawing a bath. While the bath filled she hauled me up to sit on the bathtubs edge and deftly removed the chastity cage from my cock. The relief was immediate but before I could savor the pleasure Miss Em was pinching the tip of my dick viciously.

Gasping through the pain I looked pleadingly into her eyes. Locking my eyes with hers, her smile gone, Em whispered sternly, "No funny business Luise-sie."

The bitch gave my cock another nasty tweak before pushing me over the edge of the tub and into the foaming hot water. She was completely in charge after that, Em first scrubbed my entire body with a loofah and washed my hair before taking a razor to touch up any hair growth that returned. Dragging me from the tub Em toweled me dry and without a word promptly replaced the chastity cage over my cock and balls.

With that done Em told me, "Get dressed Luise we have errands to run."

Flustered and with my caged dick still throbbing from Em's nails I dressed while she watched on. When I was done she shook her head despairingly before grabbing my arm and dragging me off behind her.

As she walked me down the street many eyes followed Em's legs and short skirt. She was a natural flirt and very good at appearing indifferent to the spectacle she created. She was intent on her errands and I felt queasy when she stopped in front of a tattoo parlor before pulling me in behind her. Confidently she strode up to the female clerk at the counter to announce loudly, "We're here to get our nipples pierced."

My horrified look didn't even seem to register with the clerk who with a bored lassitude announced, "Forty dollars per nipple, studs included. Jewelry extra. Sign these forms."

In a trance I complied and when Em whispered, "Pay the woman Luise," I didn't even notice the use of her fem name for me. Dazed I dutifully paid the clerk 160 dollars.

Non-pulsed or just unimpressed the clerk told us, "Booth four. Take your tops off, Greg will be there in a moment."

Taking my arm Em led me to booth four pulling the threadbare curtain closed behind us. With a knowing smirk Em pulled my top over my head then removed hers. Standing there with Em bare chested my nipples protruded in the cool air and I couldn't help noticing that hers protruded more. Em had puffy little breasts with very erect nipples.

Much to Em's amusement I yelped skittishly when a large burly male yanked back the curtain uncaring as to what other customers in the shop might see. Giving me a dismiss smirk the man pulled the curtain partially closed while droning out, "I'm Greg, who's first?"

With a conspiratorial giggle Em pushed me towards the hulking Greg, "Do Luise-sie first."

Greg's look of bored contempt of us didn't seem to register the name Em called me by, nor did my obvious blushing shyness. Snorting his derision Greg reached out for my right nipple. I couldn't help but mew with distress that had Em giggling more and Greg frowning deeply. After tweaking and pulling on my nipple musing desultorily to himself Greg looked at Em and announced, "Nipples pretty small. We'll have to go lower through some the areola."

"That'll be just fine," Em responded airily. Taking a deep uneasy breath I looked away willing my knees not to give out. I gasped when Greg swabbed my right breast area with cold antiseptic fluid then froze when he cursed, "Stand still," and his cold fingers gripped my breast firmly pulling on it. Squeezing and pulling my tit out uncomfortably Greg punched a stud through it.

The pain was sharp but brief and before I could dwell on it Greg was prepping my left breast. As I could considered my first nipple piercing dully Greg pierced my other one. Without a word he applied more antiseptic that stung worse than the piercing and moved on to Em.

Em thrust her chest out for Greg and purred when he fondled her breasts longer and more gently than he had mine. Smiling suggestively at her Greg prepped Em's little tits grinning wickedly when she gasped with desire lolling her head on her shoulders seductively. Em didn't even flinch when Greg pierced her right nipple. Smiling and biting on her lower lip suggestively she turned presenting her left nipple for him.

Greg caressed Em's breast while she oohed and awed with wanton lust. With a huge wolf grin Greg pierced her left nipple and Em swooned falling into Greg's arms. "Hmmm," she hummed her eyes closed nuzzling her head into the large mans neck gurgling, "wanna see something interesting Greg."

Obviously excited by Em's shameless cavorting Greg chuckled, "Sure."

Em cast languid sultry look at me mouthing, "Expose."

The throbbing in my tits vanished. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. Em just smiled and calmly said, "Luise-sie, I said Expose." When I gave her a anguished pleading look of no, a smiling Em just snickered and whispered, "Now."

With my stomach sinking through the floor I debased myself by stripping off my clothes in front of this unknown brute of a man and whoever was bothering to look from the shop proper. While I was stripping Em and Greg held a hushed conversation that ended with Greg growling, "Deal." Once naked I sank to my knees to 'Expose.'

Looking down at me in the 'Expose' position before him Greg snorted his derision. Reaching out with his foot Greg tapped the toe his boot against my cock cage snickering and shaking his head before barking, "Up on the table, bitch." Distraught and wary I complied. Not happy with the speed of my compliance Greg slapped the table top snarling, "Come on sissy, git up here on all fours for me." Timidly I did as he ordered.

As I got up on the table Greg smacked my bare ass with a loud open handed slap that echoed through the shop and left a stinging red hand print on my butt. "Face away from me," Greg sneered before manhandling me into the position he wanted. I couldn't help squeaking with alarm when Greg's hard fingers pinched the fold of skin between my anus and my balls. Em was looking on amused with attentive keen interest as Greg informed her, "A Guiche piercing."

Em beamed evilly sauntering over to me to stroke my hair informing me excitedly, "It'll be a surprise for Jimmy Luise-sie." Greg pinched and pulled on my perineum wiping it with his tingling solution as Em inquired delicately, "You like to surprise Jimmy don't you Luise-sie?" When all I could manage was a dispirited nod Em sneered, "Do it."

The stab of pain was more intense than the nipples had been and cleaning solution stung more. Still kneeling on all fours on Greg's table trying to sniffle back humiliating tears I noticed that Em was on her knees and her face was buried in the open front of Greg's pants. Greg had one hand on the table for support and the other on the back of Em's bobbing head. From out in the shop I could hear hushed excited whispers and see several shoppers watching on with open fascination.

Greg's body lurched as he let out a lustful guttural growl and forced Em's face hard against his crotch. Em's body twitched slightly before she could pull away and smiling look up at the chest heaving awed Greg. With a brazen look in her eyes Em wiped her chin with the back of her hand then gave Greg's deflating dick a quick peck on the head before rising.

Carefully pulling on her top Em snickered, "Get dressed Luise and let's get out of here." While I scrambled gingerly into my clothes Em smiled at the now spent Greg licking her lips seductively cooing, "See you next time big boy." Then grabbing my hand she dragged me from the shop.

Outside Em gave me a list of after piercing care instructions to follow. Gurgling, "See you soon Luise-sie," she planted a hot open mouth kiss on mine that tasted of Greg's spunk then left me standing there as she flounced happily off down the street. When the door to the tattoo parlor opened I hastened away, heading home. My nipples throbbed and I felt like I was walking funny to accommodate the new piece of metal between my thighs wondering if Jimmy's cock was worth it.