I Knew I Always Wanted to But... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised and unsure I tired as best as I could to emulate Em until Mr Arnie snorted contemptuously turning to rest his enormous cock head on Em's waiting tongue. Em was beside herself as she enthusiastically assailed Mr Arnie cock. The big man hummed gratefully, "Yeah baby. Suck Daddy good." And Em did.

While he enjoyed Ems attentions Mr Arnie glared at me for a humbling moment before gurgling, "You wanna taste little gurl." Matching Em's earlier enthusiasm and antics I tried to impress Mr Arnie. Unmoved the man smirked at my performance slowly starting to rock hips back and forth forcing more and more of his cock into Em's luscious hot mouth. Feeling a pang of jealousy I redoubled my efforts to be acceptably debaucherous enough for a taste Mr Arnie's cock.

With a happy, "That's the way," Mr Arnie surprised us both by pulling his cock from Em's slurping lips and offering it to me. Without hesitation I fell upon the man's cock enveloping it with my mouth. Above me I heard Mr Arnie's loud groan while beside I could hear Em whining and mewing with angry distress and craven desire. I ignored them and feasted on the hard thick erection in my mouth.

Without warning it was gone and as I gaped wildly about thrusting my mouth at the empty space in front of me I was distraught to see Em once more sucking happily on Mr Arnie's cock. At first I tried to woo Mr Arnie back with a more intense debasement of myself before recklessly thrusting my face into Mr Arnie's groin. Mr Arnie cackled relishing having two hot mouths sucking at his dick, "Fuck yeah gurls, git some!" And while Em sucked Mr Arnie deeply into her mouth I licked the length of him and suckled on his hairy balls.

When Em felt Mr Arnie's orgasm building past the point of no return she reached up to grip him tightly with one hand while pulling me closer to her with the other. Slipping his large glistening dick from her lips Em stuck out her wagging tongue while beside her I did the same. With a mighty growl of impending orgasm Mr Arnie reached out to close his hands over our heads pressing them together holding us before his pulsing dick and he came.

I heard Em's squeal of delight as the first stream of Mr Arnie's cum arched out to splash over our upturned foreheads. I had never felt as wantonly slutty as I did right then. Cum sprayed over my face and into my eyes blinding me. More cum covered my tongue and I tasted Mr Arnie's hot goo. While still pumping cum from his cock over our faces Em turned to roll her tongue over and around mine before thrusting hers deeply into my mouth.

Em and I cum kissed, swirling Mr Arnie's cum over our tongues, and in and out of our mouths. We licked his load from each others faces before sharing it in long passionate kisses. Eventually Em pulled away smiling lusciously into my eyes before pulling me into a long ardent embrace and kissing me amorously. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the erection bobbing out from beneath a big belly and thought, "Oh Mr Arnie is hard again."

Pulling away from Em's demanding lips I turned and enveloped the head of the bobbing erection with my hot cummy mouth. It wasn't until I was sucking the length of it into my throat that I realized that it wasn't Mr Arnie's cock. Hesitating I pulled back almost considering what I was doing then impaled myself on this new erection. Out side of my fixation on the cock in my mouth I felt Em's delightful kisses on my neck and smiled trying to swallow this man's erection again.