I Knew I Always Wanted to But... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days later I came home one afternoon to find my answering machine message light flashing. Surprised because almost no calls came to my home line any more I pressed the retrieve button and listen to a gurlie voice giggling, "Hey Luise-sie, how's the new bling working for you." At the mention of my new piercings the areas around the three pieces of metal in my body throbbed. Em's voice sing-songed on, "It's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow. You should come to the beach." My breath caught at the mention of 'the beach' and even though Em didn't name it I knew she meant the nudist one. The one where I had met Jimmy.

While I contemplated whether I should follow her suggestion Em's voice told me, "Be there at 12." Knowing that this was not a suggestion anymore but a summons I was panting by the time Em's voice sang out a merry, "See you tomorrow Luise-sie."

The machine signed off as a sense of anticipation mixed with dread rose in me. I knew I would go. I knew I couldn't not go. My cock twitched its cage pulling at my Guiche piercing and my nipple studs tingled distracting me. Absent minded my hand slipped down to massage my caged cock wanting release. I would definitely go.

The next morning after bathing and shaving carefully I was at the beach at noon standing in the shade of the trees watching the naked old men cavort about on the sand. I wasn't positive but there seemed to be more women than I remembered and one of them might be Em. As I watched I became aware that some one else was near me. Jimmy. Jimmy had arrived. And Jimmy was with some one.

Standing there staring at me, appraising me, was Jimmy and a short middle aged Asian woman. Jimmy had that knowing smirk plastered on his face that made me feel ashamed of myself. His rather plain female companion looked on deadpan until turning on Jimmy she broke the silence with a curt, "This him?"

Jimmy's smirk got more malicious as he nodded muttering, "Yup."

"Baagh," the woman spat out contemptuously casting a me an angry unimpressed look. Crumbling beneath her haughty glare I looked to Jimmy for guidance when she addressed me snidely, "So. You Jimmies new suckie boi huh!"

Dumbfounded I felt myself go red faced as Jimmy chortled enjoying my discomfort. His mean little lady friend sneered, demanding, "Well 'Wan Nan' you suckie boi or no?"

Jimmy snorted, really enjoying how her abusive tone and snide questions had me so totally flustered. "Now Mei," Jimmy chuckled, "be nice to Luise she's bashful around new people." When his Asian lady friend Mei made another guttural sound of distaste Jimmy crowed, "Come on over here and show Mei and me your titties Luise."

Swallowing hard I stared forlornly at Jimmy reeling from the impact of his using Em's fem name for me. He stood grinning expectantly while Mei looked on scornfully. Feeling hollow I shuffled over to stand before the two of them pulling my shirt carefully up and over my head showing them my still puffy nipples and the studs through them.

"Aaaah," Mei cooed looking at them closely. Jimmy reached out to give each of my nipples a gentle flick. I couldn't help gasping, sounding a little girlish, because even though it didn't really hurt much they were still tender.

"Ooooh," Mei hissed as she reached out to trace my right nipple with one of her claw like finger nails while I trembled trying to hold still. "Verry nice Jimmie," she purred before looking me in the eye with a calculating appraisal that made me feel suddenly cold.

I was vaguely aware that Mei's finger nail was still caressing my nipple while her look held me captivated. Beside us Jimmy murmured, "Show Mei your dick Luise." And not looking away from Mei's cold gaze I fumbled blindly to drop my shorts and underwear.

I managed to stifle a gasp of fear when Mei's finger nails hooked under my nipple stud pulling gently. Holding my nipple stud Mei looked down and cried with mock dismay, "Eye-ya Jimmie's new suckie boi 'Wan Nan' for sure!" Jimmy erupted with laughter as I tried to shrink away only to shriek foolishly when Mei's fingers enclosed over my caged cock.

"Eye-ya, you 'Wan Nan' suckie boi," the Asian harridan hissed digging her nails into my scrotum bringing another muted shriek from my lips. I stared at her terrified as Jimmy calmly got undressed next to us seemingly disinterested in what was going on between Mei and I. Mei flexed her fingers scratching her nails over my flesh holding my complete attention. As I felt her nail graze the Guiche piercing between my thighs I saw the glint of malicious interest in her eyes.

"Whaaa," Mei cawed flicking the piercing again watching my twitch of fear and discomfort keenly. "Jimmie," she cackled cruelly while squatting down to peer between legs, "Look what your suckie boi has here." Lifting my cock and balls uncomfortably up Mei showed Jimmy the stud in my perineum.

Jimmy's eyebrows arched in mild surprise but like Em had promised he gave me an impressed nod before he abruptly turned and walked away leaving me alone with Mei. The petite Asian woman squatting down before me roughly pushed my thighs apart to give herself a better view of my piercing. Pulling my caged cock and balls this way and that she mumbled incoherently until seemingly satisfied she rose to nonchalantly start stripping off her clothes.

Trying not to stare I watched but Mei was indifferent to my presence as she got out of her things. Removing her top to expose a hard flat chest she thrust the garment at me snapping, "Fold this 'Wan Nan'."

I watched warily as Mei exposed the rest of her lean body to me. I held my breath with uneasy anticipation as the woman slipped out of her shorts and underwear. I was unsure whether I was surprised that she didn't have a dick between her legs or that I was expecting that she would. Mei's body was nut brown with the exception of the little area around her hairless pussy lips which was starkly pale in contrast. I realized that Mei had not handed me anymore clothing to fold and that she was assessing me with a callous calculating glare.

Nervously I swallowed unable to look in her the eye. With a dismissive snort Mei thrust her shorts and panties into my hands. As I tried to fold them as best I could Mei snickered harshly, "No playing with my panty Wan Nan." I couldn't help flushing pink with embarrassment at the her suggestion I would have some perverted interest in her underwear. Quickly folding her panties I added them to the pile of clothing as she snapped, "Fold Jimmies clothes too Wan Nan," while she rummaged around in her many bags.

With humbled resignation I folded Jimmy's clothes while Mei found and pulled on the briefest of bathing suit bottoms. The skimpy micro bikini barely covered her pubic area but explained why she was so pale down there. While I stood there awkwardly trying not to watch her Mei covered the front of her body with sunscreen. Clearing her throat to get my attention Mei held the bottle of lotion out to me sneering, "Do my back Wan Nan."

Turning her back on me Mei spread her arms and legs accepting that I would just comply. Feeling sheepish I did. I felt clumsy and Mei must have thought I was too as she promptly turned on me snatching back the bottle spitting out condescendingly, "You fucking useless or what Wan Nan!" Her nails dug in painfully as she grasped my arm to spin me around as she immediately started applying lotion to my back taunting me with, "You learn to make yourself useful Wan Nan or we make use for you."

While I stood stock still trying to catch the meaning of Mei's taunt she covered my back with sun screen. Forcefully turning me around she glared coldly at me her face twisted in a sneer, "Nobody want a useless Wan Nan."

While I cowered speechless in front of her having no real idea what she going on about Mei applied lotion to my chest staying carefully away from my piercings and puffy nipples. Looking me in the eye with almost amused contempt Mei snickered, "Got to be careful with Wan Nan's nipples eh." Not knowing what she meant I nodded carefully as Mei continued, "Got something special to cover Wan Nan's pretty little titties."

Snickering meanly at my cowed expression Mei worked her way down my body. Lathering up my legs she was even more careful to stay clear of my groin and caged cock. Rising suddenly she thrust the lotion into my hands before rummaging around in her bags again. Musing absently to herself she eventually produced what looked like a bunch of string. Pushing my arms out from my body she tied the string tightly around my chest. Looking down I could see that there were two very small triangles of light blue material attached to the string. Mei carefully made sure that they would cover my puffed up nipples before tying the the other strands of string behind my neck.

It was a woman's bikini top, a very brief woman's bikini top. I looked down dismayed as Mei was holding out the matching bikini bottoms for me to step into. Feeling confused and dazed I mechanically did. Indifferent to my befuddled condition Mei pulled the bikini up my legs slipping it over my caged cock and balls. The ruffled elastic at the legs and waist felt tight as though the bikini was a size or two too small but the material ballooned out like it was sizes too big. I felt ridiculous and judging by the scornful harsh glare in Mei's eyes she did as well.

With a contemptuous snort Mei intoned, "You need a hat." Then fishing in her bags she came up with a floppy straw hat with a light blue ribbon that matched the bikini she had just put on me. Plopping it on my head she tittered, "A proper Wan Nan hat," before tying the ribbon in a bow beneath my chin. Forlorn I felt my body stoop timidly before her as she nodded her approval.

"Perfect," Mei announced pulling the hat into place before suddenly cursing me the hard little woman snapped, "Get this stuff and follow Mei." Picking up one small beach bag Mei set off leaving me to struggle with their large pile of beach gear.

When I managed to catch up with Mei she had selected her spot. Churlishly she ordered me about having me set up their beach gear to her liking, then changing her mind and having me do it again. Flustered and hot I was changing the configuration yet again when a wet happy Em suddenly appeared to wrap her arms around my waist.

Startled I suppressed a muted shriek as she giggled away happily singing, "Luise-sie, you made it!"

Em was almost wearing a white bathing suit. Two very narrow strips of material went from barely covering her crotch to barely covering her little tits then over her shoulders and down into the crack of her ass. Wet you could clearly see her puffy nipples and piercings, and that her little dick was tucked away into a petite cleft between her thighs. With her beaming smile she looked radiant. A wet well tanned Jimmy strolled up behind her.

Laughing Em swooped over to the scowling Mei to embrace her. Wrapping the hard little woman in her arms Em kissed Mei fully on the lips before cooing breathlessly, "How absolutely divine to see you Miss Mei." The two stared into each others eyes until Mei relented and she kissed Em passionately.

Jimmy watched for a moment before throwing a towel at me muttering, "Dry me Luise."

While I dried Jimmy's body Em stroked Mei's lean body and Mei fondled her back. After a long ardent caress Em broke free and with her arm around Mei's waist watched me finish drying off Jimmy's legs. In an amused tormenting tone Jimmy grumbled, "Don't forget balls and ass crack there Luise."

I was very aware of Jimmy's cock dangling before me and as I started gingerly dabbing at his manhood with the towel Em called out, "I like your bathing suit Luise-sie" Her teasing voice made me flush hotly and angry. "Oh come on Luise-sie," she admonished me, "don't be embarrassed, you look good in it." Taking a deep breath I gingerly wiped Jimmy's ass crack dry.

Satisfied with my toweling efforts Jimmy pushed me away with his foot then strode off to mingle with the beach crowd. I had been so preoccupied with setting up the beach gear and satisfying Mei's demands that I had failed to notice how many people there were on the beach, how close they actually were and how much interest they had been taking in our group. Feeling suddenly very self conscious I slipped down onto the sand trying to be less conspicuous.

Mei was gently stroking a purring Em who was leaning affectionately into her hard body enjoying the attention. Giving her a peck on the cheek Mei asked her, "Could you put lotion on my back for me darling?" When Em disengaged nodding happily Mei continued telling her, "Wan Nan there tried but was utterly hopeless."

While I simmered mutely and shrank into myself Mei laid out on her stomach. Em gleefully straddled her backside discreetly massaging her clef into the older woman's butt before spreading liberal amounts of lotion over Mei's back. While Em massaged her back and shoulders Mei crowed, "Yes baby, that's how it's done!"

I felt myself shrink some more as I watched the two of them. After applying the lotion Mei rolled over pulling Em on top of her kissing the younger woman possessively. They kissed and caressed each other languidly until Em slipped off Mei to snuggle affectionately into her side. I stared at Em's bathing suit disappearing into the crack of her ass while Mei's long red finger nails raked absently over it. Each time she lifted Em's butt cheek I would catch a glint of metal and red. I couldn't be sure but it looked like Em must have a jeweled butt plug in her pert ass. Feeling superfluous and ridiculous in the girls bathing suit I felt my cock stir uncomfortably.

Distracted and feeling sorry for myself I was startled when a pair of feet strode up and stopped before me. Hiding under my hat I ignored them and hoped whoever it was would go away. When something hard tapped against my head I cringed pulling away as a gruff male voice grunted, "Hey sweet heart lather me up."

Shocked I froze and tried to shrink further under my hat and into the sand. Another more insistent tap drew a simper of distress from me as I looked towards Mei and Em hoping they would intervene. The two women were obliviously into each other as Mei's fingernails continued to languidly stroke Em's firm buttocks. They weren't paying me, or the man tormenting me, any attention at all.

With a harder tap the looming male was sounding exasperated as he growled, "Come on little girl daddy's burning up here."

Resigned to the fact that I may have to deal with this man I slowly looked up his stout legs to his fat hairy belly hanging over a thick thatch of grey tinged hair, there was a large dark dick head poking out of it. I drew in deep trembling breathes as my gaze lingered on the anonymous mans groin. His voice contained a hint of pride as he chortled, "Daddy's waiting sunshine."

When a large hand appeared between my frozen gaze and the mans genitals I meekly reached out and took it. The hand clasped firmly over mine and without effort my tormentor pulled me to my feet to face him. The large man had a shark grin plastered to his face as he hungrily eyed me up and down. "Niiccceeeee," he gurgled in his throat before handing me his sun lotion humming, "lather me up good sweet cheeks."

Feeling overawed I demurely took the lotion and with no idea how to proceed timidly began spreading it over his hairy chest. Grinning encouragingly the large older man watched me closely as I applied lotion to his front. "Come here often baby cakes," he inquired causally causing me to freeze with my hand resting on his fat belly feeling utterly ashamed of myself and fighting the urge to break down and cry or flee.

The large man guffawed heartily telling me, "Don't stop there Sweetie, lot more of Arnie to go!"

Mortified that I was wearing a girls bathing suit and rubbing sun lotion over this anonymous male on a nudist beach in front of so many other just as anonymous people I dropped the bottle and turned to flee. I almost crashed headlong into Mei. With a gasp I froze again staring wide eyed into the harsh uncompromising glare of her cold hard dark eyes.

While Mei stared me down Em appeared at my side slipping her arm warmly around my waist murmuring, "It's okay Luise-sie don't be shy." Lowering my gaze subserviently to Mei I pressed myself into Em's comforting grasp. Smiling disarmingly Em kissed my cheek whispering, "Come on Luise-sie, I'll show you how Mr Arnie likes his lotion applied."

With girly giggle Em encouraged me to turn back to where a still grinning Arnie was holding out his bottle of sun lotion to us. Taking the bottle from the big man Em performed a mock curtsy before giggling delightedly as she squirted a large stream of lotion over Arnie's ample gut. Still giggling Em happily began rubbing it over his belly singing out, "Come on Luise-sie it's fun!"

Hesitantly I joined Em spreading lotion over Mr Arnie's ample belly then followed her lead when she sank to her knees to apply lotion to his legs. Em worked studiously at coating Mr Arnie's right leg while I coated his left. Avoiding his groin Em lent into me to whisper conspiratorially, "Stay away from Mr Arnie's cock Luise-sie." When I gave her a quizzical look in response Em smiled saucily and with a salacious wink tittered, "It'll taste better."

Laughing Em shifted around to apply lotion to Mr Arnie's back. Working our way up his body I was horrified when the large man unexpectedly wrapped a meaty lotion slick arm around each us. Pulling us effortlessly but playfully into his body he chortled loudly, "Damn fine job gurls!"

While I stood rigid in his grasp Em cooed her appreciation happily snuggling into Mr Arnie's side. Wrapping her arm around the fat man's belly Em batted her eyelashes at him innocently asking in a mock naive voice, "Do we get a reward Mr Arnie?"

With self satisfied snort Mr Arnie's grin turned wolfish as he gazed lustfully down at the fawning Em. Growling deep down in his throat Mr Arnie pronounced, "Of course you do Sweetheart," and hugging me tighter to his body he rumbled on, "you both do."

Laughing Em jumped up to kiss him happily on the cheek as Mr Arnie started to lead us away towards the tree line. Em skipped along excitedly beside Mr Arnie while I shuffled along trapped in his firm grasp. When we reached a shaded secluded spot amongst the trees Mr Arnie stopped and in a flash Em was on her knees before him. With her legs spread wide Em lent forward resting on her hands with wrists crossed looking up wildly at the looming Mr Arnie. Em's mouth was wide open with her tongue protruding and wagging brazenly as she eagerly made wanton whorish noises.

Mr Arnie looked upon her with undisguised lust as he absentmindedly pushed me down to join her. Looking at Em dubiously I dared to give Mr Arnie a confused glance and was instantly astonished by how imposing and so much bigger he looked, and that his cock was sticking straight out and fully erect from beneath his big gut. Feeling myself go numb I meekly joined Em imitating her as best I could. When I was in position before him Mr Arnie growled, "Who wants to taste Arnie first?"

Immediately beside me Em started wagging her butt around and lurching forward trying to stick her tongue out further while increasing the volume of her wanton whorish noises. After first bestowing a pleased look upon her Mr Arnie scowled in my direction, realizing his intent immediately I promptly mirrored Em's lewd movements and sounds. Deliberately pointing his erection at Em Mr Arnie crowed, "Yeah baby that's it. Beg for Daddy's cock."

I didn't think that it was possible for Em to be more brazen as she obscenely thrashed about straining to get her tongue out even further for Mr Arnie's cock. Giggling like a school boy the humongous man teased Em by swaying his cock before her eyes just out of the reach of her extended tongue. Snarling, "What about you bitch!" Mr Arnie swung his cock beneath my nose.