All Comments on 'I Knew There Was A Reason'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kuhnster59kuhnster59over 19 years ago
GOOD !

It was a good story.But you need to finish it.You need to finish the visit with the cousins birthday. And with Jenny going to collage and Pete making a visit.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Could this be a series?

This has the makings of a hot mini-series. Interesting characters, perhaps you could involve some of Pete's friends in a hot strip poker scene! Excellent erotic writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please!

Please continue - Maybe Pete with both Jenny & Marilyn or even better, both Moms and Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Done it Again

When I was half way through, I suddenly thought that there is only one author who writes so literately and arousingly (to put it mildly). I broke off to check, and sure enough I was right: de Kok.

You are a national (probably international) treasure, Mr de Kok. Thank you yet again for a great story superbly told. The hero and heroine are such a frank and engaging pair that I hope to read about them again. And again.

May we hope for sequels? Perhaps there is a story behind the alacrity with which the parents became welcome and practiced play-mates. There has to have been a history - and story - there. I'd love to hear it from the de Kok pen or keyboard.

Aurelian

fickfroschfickfroschover 19 years ago
as usual

Just a real 'Alex De Kok - story'.

When do we get the continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Holy Crap!

Fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is there more?

Please continue this story! It's a great first chapter.

*peace*

~ Megan.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 13 years ago
Great first time incest story

I've read several of your stories and enjoyed them all, but I think this one is one of the best. Wish there were chapters 2, 3, and more. This would have been a good lead-in chapter. Thanks for posting.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Oh, No! It's Over! I Was Just Ready For The Day ...

after Birthday celebrations, for quick feels during the work session, for photos and skinny-dipping and more. And, yes, some insight into the history of the 3 adults easy passion. As I began this, I thought that it might be the best yet - actually, I'm thinking this about most of the stories as I read progressively from 2000 forward. They just keep getting better. But then I had a slight lapse - the aggressiveness of Jenny seemed a bit unbelievable, but then I realized that this IS EROTICA, and anything goes. I also remembered why I like many of Alex's stories - they are about teens, and there's nothing better to take me back to the best days of my life, my teen years and early 20's when many of my girlfriends were ever so willing to try most anything. Only two were so forward as to push, actually initiate, the action, but they were wonderful and I appreciate the opportunity to relive those experiences vicariously through this story and others by Alex. Thanks. And the others are right on with suggestions of a series. There's a lot yet untold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sequel...

needed or more chapters...either/or but more - please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
once again UNFINISHED

this dumb writer should have been banned years ago and all his half stories deleted. you just waste the readers time posting partial stories, either finish them properly or delete them so new readers don't get left hanging like the rest of us did.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Good start

Just a shame it won't be finished. After an 11 year wait, I guess you won't be adding go this. Pity !

hermanahhermanah9 months ago

Please write a sequel since you are writing again.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please. Such a good story deserves more action.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

A good story of young lust. Well done Alex. Mixing it up with the parents made it even more exciting. I so want to see what happens at the pool later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...