All Comments on 'I Knew They Were Fucking'

by enjoymtns1

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So she loves the guy so much she disparages him publicly to everyone at work?

/

What is with this modern trend that guys have to stay with women that treat them like shit just so long a they arent caught sucking someone elses dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice 1st story. Not over the top and the situations that occurred were reasonable and believable. TC Ireland.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

What a dream. It never happens like this. I have been deeply involved with two women in my life. After the second one died of the flu, I found a burner phone and two different sized rubbers in her car. The first one walked out of court with 2 million and I was left with $700 in debt.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
A little herky-jerky

You just get the plot on a nice roll and then sideline things for awhile.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

gave it a 3 for the flow of the story. But he's a moron for taking any shit from Chris or anybody after surviving the 1st lying whore. Chris believe and trusted everybody else but her so called man. Why would any man want to be abused to prove you are worthy of her love.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Well I guess 3rd times the charm. I wonder what became of the 1st ex, not that it really matters as life goes on for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five from me. Look forward to reading more of your work.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Decent story. Didn't find out what happened to the first wife but hope you write more. 4 from me.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

An enjoyable read.

Well plotted and well written.

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good I liked it but thought you left the babies parantege in question. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top notch

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was a good story, but the ending felt a bit rushed. He went from realising he loved her, to the end in three paragraphs... and two of them were single sentences.

-

I was also curious what happened to the exes, Gloria and Cynthia. I liked the way he didn't even give Cynthia the time of day, after the cold way she dumped him... twice. I had to laugh at the balls on that bitch, trying to get back together with him after she got knocked up by the guy that abandoned her.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

Good first effort!!!

My main comment is that Righteous Husband Who Burns The Bitch And Has Women Falling All Over Him is so overdone on this site it’s actually boring. Next time try some character development and nuance and dial back the taming of all his shrews business. People are a lot more complex - and interesting - than you’ve allowed your characters to be and women are emptyheaded dependent backdrops for macho posturing.

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good 1st effort but some of the threads feel rushed, the divorce was too brief and easy and what happened with Cynthia and the baby? The ending could have been expanded.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Nice Story *Thumbsup*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Well-written, enjoyable story. A lot happens in four pages. Story flowed well, and seemed to be carefully edited. Hard to believe this is your first story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but the ending felt really rushed. Still liked it though.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
And They all lived

Happily ever after, Who knows? but the story was great to this point. Great Job, Thank You. 5***** It moved about a lot but it kept focus on Paul and eventually Christine too and it didn't waffle on about the creeps that were left behind. Fine story, well told and a joy to read. I gave it a click on the "favorite story" link as I felt it deserved a special nod from me. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak ending

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I have read this before. I am going to find the original. This story is IDENTICAL to the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. Lot of those pretend men start with cuck shit.

You look like you aren't one of them! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long, drawn out, boring and predictable. Poorly written, hard to know who was talking to who numerous times. Get an editor or stop writing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

You broke new ground with the paragraph about “it’s just sex” being worse than a love affair. Congrats on that.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

A good story, just one issue: he was always in the right place and at the right time to hear people talking about him...4*

avidfaavidfaover 2 years ago
Cleaning out the files

One way to do it is to paste two unrelated stories together, a LW and a Romance one. They were both pretty good, but every couple of seconds while reading the Romance story my mind kept asking, "Why am I reading *this* story now?" And the only answer I could come up with was, cuz I like to finish what I start.

You know, you could have submitted both in different categories on the same day and cleaned up your hard drive that way.

markellymarkellyover 2 years ago

Well I enjoyed the story. Had to work through a heck of allot of women to get to the one and only though. Still, a real good read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lovely lovely well crafted. i am sure you will be "nit picked" but screw the negative nannies. please continue to write

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Fun story. Well organized plot. I especially liked the pacing. Well rendered characters for a short piece. I enjoyed your story and hope you submit more of your work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well-written, complex and confusing human story, bittersweet and with several victims, but ultimately happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit long and lacked so much of what happened to his ex. But man this girl is trouble so why end up married! I am surprised they made it seven years.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I can't discuss it on the phone, but it concerns your wife." - Why can't people ever discuss things on the phone? Good for him insisting that she tell him!

\

Actually, you CAN help who you fall in love with. When you feel an attraction to someone whom you shouldn't, you back off, not follow-up on the attraction.

\

"The only reason you're dating her is to get even with me." - She approached him. She's a bitch; how does dating her "get back" at Ralph? Frankly, I wouldn't want to be involved with my enemies sister, and SHE'S the one that called Ralph an asshole!

\

I wouldn't have anything to do with her. Just as well she's gone.

\

"He must not have any real interpersonal skills, otherwise he wouldn't have lost two women." - SHE'S seeing him, surely knows his interpersonal skills.

\

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said." - Of course she did, what other reason would she have to say it.

\

"He must not have any interpersonal skills, otherwise he wouldn't have lost three women." - Earlier it was TWO women.

\

Kind of predictable him ending up with Christine, but I don't know how else it could have gone.

\

The title feels a bit off since that situation was handled before the end of the 1st page of a four page story.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well written story and easy to read. It took awhile but he finally found his soulmate. My only complaint is that you didn't epilogue what happens to Gloria, Janice, Susan and Cynthia over the years. It would have been nice to know where they ended up.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t really explain why, but this story left a sour taste in my mouth.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Good entertaining story, but...kind of read like a road atlas. We did this then that then another thing. Keep writing. We need more non-cuck stories.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Well done for a first. Nice simple plot, good character development and overall grammatically sound. Overall an enjoyable read.

Looking forward to seeing your next submission.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Cute story. Low on intensity, but that's fine - every tale doesn't need to be angsty. I do worry that once the sheen is off the relationship, Chris is going to find it easy to act up again, but might as well just go along with the 'happily every after'.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Nice twist, but the story felt pushed. It is a great start for a first story. Thank you, and I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! A brand new writer and 5 stars right away.

Welcome enjoy** to the world of Loving wives

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Cute. Enjoyable. 5 stars. Keep up the good work. Hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but the title only work for the first half of the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story quite a bit...not contrived or unrealistic. It was an enjoyable read.

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 2 years ago

WHO'S BABY WAS IT FINALLY?

Fredred55Fredred55over 2 years ago

Great first story!!

Looking forward to many more.

Thank you for a great effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So surprised that a woman like christie is chasing that guy. She is a nut case but from money, good looks, good job, social circle, she would have her pick of guys to wine and dine her.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Sweet feel good tale

I liked your story. The beginning was very believable, the twists in the middle kept looking ahead, and the ending was all flowers and butterflies. Thanks for writing!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Wonderful first story. Hope to hear more from you.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I was originally going to give this story 4 stars but the more I thought of the story and the writing I went with 5. Easy to follow story line, all believable plots of the different women in his life that he ran across and had to deal with. Just an enjoyable easy read. Keep writing. Maybe your next story could be what happened to all the women after the wife decided to be stupid and his other romances fell apart and there lives diverged and if they found love again or if there lives just spiraled downward after there fuck ups. Just an idea for there future fictional lives. After all it was you that gave them life.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Congratulations on your first story here. I found it enjoyable for the most part and liked the end result. 4.5* rounded to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was…..uneven.

.

Good at times. Very good here and there. But Paul was….boring.

.

And the women who passed Tory his life were….weird. And what they saw in him was always a mystery.

.

Truthfully, the crack about his interpersonal skills was spot on.

.

So….an OK read, but fell short of compelling in any way.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a first story that was pretty good. Need to work on the dialogue and put a bit of heart into it, all felt a bit cold and unemotional to me. That said an enjoyable read so 5*s

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Too well written for this story to be a first for you. I loved the plot development and the steady progression. At times it seemed predictable, but you threw a wrench in that predictability to make an impact without distracting from the core. Well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a small world, why concern for a ex, my grammar skills sock.

LOVE slap*hapy*papy #9

( just assnomeous comment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First submission? You gotta be fucking kidding me! This seems the work of a seasoned professional. Good character development and interaction. Simply beautifully done. Don't stay away too long but also don't feel the need to rush, let's keep the standard as high as this superb product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Seemed to drag in a couple of places but you picked it right up. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just clicked the 4, but am wobbly on it. Think maybe it should have been a 5. It's a nice tale, and I always enjoy the sort of long and winding road from heartbreak to happiness type of story. This is a solid debut. Sure, the "didn't like each other at first and wound up in love" thing is old as dirt, but then so much of what goes on here is. Doesn't mean one can't enjoy it again. And those twists and turns (false starts and stops) with Cynthia definitely kept me guessing. Nicely done.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

A fun humorous predictable read that I enjoyed.

Keep them coming 🙂

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That was a good story. They could both use a little growing up, but then the story would not be as much fun. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
fail to understand

I fail to understand how they end up together. at all. two stars for poor plot.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Yeah no wimps here

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

A pleasant surprise for a first job.

The pace is cadenced, character development is presented and concentrated on the main ones: Paul and Chris.

Other characters allow the sequence of the story in a concise and believable way.

Paul is mistreated by his ex-wife and Cynthia. They break your heart and make you unbelieving in relationships.

Chris starts off badly. Confused in her judgments and being a complete idiot... and when she should have realized what a man Paul was, she talked a lot of nonsense, which she regretted.

The sequel is drama, after all it is part of the plot. Paul having Julie as the FWB didn't influence him... he just put his thoughts back on Chris.

Johansen was smart enough to keep Paul around, both for the company and for his daughter.

And fate followed, Paul being very restrained until he decides that Chris, although he was an idiot at times, would be a suitable woman for him to face a new marriage.

And the rest is history. If it would be a happily ever after, I hope so. Both matured because of everything that involved them. She wanted him, loved him, and showed him what an idiot she had been to him. He loved her and they created a family together.

I gave it four stars...maybe on a second reading, even take this story as one of my favorites.

But that's just my opinion.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Pretty good, but I think this one should have been posted in Romance. Not really about the "Loving Wife/Cheating Wife". She barely got a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a great fuck, so stay with the one that talked shit about you to a coworker? Not likely, sorry. And fucking the boss' daughter? How cliche.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

NOT BAD FOR A FIRST STORY. THE ENDING WAS A BIT SKIMPY. 4.5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're not Ephesus14, aren't you.

Somehow, this story have the same formula as that author.

Failed relationships after failed relationships. Finally settle down with the craziest of them.

-Anon8754

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Did I miss it? Who was Cynthia’s baby daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, this is strange. You are Ephesus14 aren't you.

I went to that person's page to re-read and all I got is "This member does not exists".

-Anon9934a56

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! Well done.

icebreadicebreadover 2 years ago

lets have another one just like the other one lets have another one do :)

jamesapplejamesappleover 2 years ago

Interesting. The story kind of ran away from the title and description but what the hell, some of the best stories do.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Welcome to the fray. Nice effort for a first story. Hope you continue.

Hooked

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Well this was an interesting and entertaining story. Thanks.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The first page is decent but then it all goes downslide, the relentless story of misunderstandings. That is OK for using it once but when you are using it all the time it becomes conceited and worse, it becomes boring.

That is what your story is from page 2 on. Nothing in it, just predictable conceited boring playing games.

2 stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't mean to be harsh, But your stories are looong and Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting but too much plot. There were 3 separate plots in this story (centred around the affair, Cynthia/Susie, & Christine). That's probably 1 too many. The story was actually well-written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. Except his were nicer. Entertaining story.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 2 years ago

Good story. Characters are developed pretty well. The sex could be a bit more detailed. Over all, it is a convincing story. The "fucking a trucker" part of the story is exactly what happened to me by my ex! I discovered the texts and emails on our computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, 5 for me as well. For a first effort, simply wonderful. No ceiling for your talent. Very real....felt the frustration viscerally.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

He needed a better class of woman and found one.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

I enjoyed your tale. It could have used a better title though, since most of the good stuff happens after the divorce. Looking forward to your next efforts.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

The path of true love is often uneven, but this was a rougher road than most, but it was an enjoyable read that made me smile pretty well all the way through. Thank you for a good read.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good job! His ex was a selfish bitch, Cynthia was thoughtless, but didn’t really cheat. He was right to forgive Chis, but she has communication problems and he’ll need to put a lot of effort into the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't know what to think of this story. Other than the first page, it didn't seem to belong in this category. One page about a cheating wife and three pages of meandering through this guy's business and love life. Somewhat well written but like others, I had difficulty in figuring out who was talking at times.

All in all, not a bad story but nothing really memorable about it either.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Thank you for an entertaining story. 5 stars from me.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You may have a hard time reaching the heights that this story did in the future, you do know that, right?

Very well written, the dialogue sounded, and this is rare, real.

It was entertaining, and in another rare occurrence, would have been just as good if it had been longer and usually anything here more than 3 pages makes me want to tear my eyes out of my head.

Well done, and thank you for joining the VERY small list of excellent writers. Looking forward to your next foray in the septic tank that is LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt like I read 2 separate stories. It was good writting, and both would be good. Good job

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Damn! As far as a "first story" goes, this is like a new ballplayer who, upon being called up the the major league club, hits a home run his first time up. This might've been a first pitch dinger! Great story, that is imaginative, well-written and keeps the reader interested. Kudos for not spinning off into the ether on Cynthia or the reporter. Your storytelling is well-balanced and very concise. Your writer's voice is a good one that flows nicely. 5+++/5!

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 2 years ago

Very good first story, looking forward to many more.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Good story and for first, deserving of a 5. There were parts like the charity store I thought were over done. Aside from that it was enjoyable and a good read.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Nice little story. Nice plot, everyone loves happily ever after. Except who was Cynthia's baby daddy?

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Please write more. You hooked me in...thank you. SK742 5*

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Why add anything about the wife? You could eliminate the first page of the story that revolves around the wife and the divorce and start the story by saying he was divorced because his wife chested. The whole first page was filler and a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After that long lead up you quickly end this story. The ending was so rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You left out who got Cynthia pregnant. And why would she ask him for a date after dumping him and getting herself pregnant .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't really a Loving Wives story. You included just enough adultery to pass under the wire, then it became a Romance category story, a nice one. But what was the point of the introductory adultery? We have no idea why his wife became a recreational slut, and neither does her ex husband, other than that he just married a woman with no morals and ethics. Which does make some sense since he followed her up with another unprincipled slut, demonstrating that the MC has very weak discernment and discrimination skills when it comes to romantic relationships. If Christine hadn't pursued him he'd still be fucking his fist, or the next slut. So it was a decent Romance if you leave out the pointless divorce prequel. But the ending was rather lame too. I hope you will continue to develop your writing, and I thank you for your effort.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

This romance took a circuitous route to it's destination. It took quite a few wrong turns around Susie, who was dropped in as a red herring love interest at least half a dozen times. Overall, not a bad effort.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

I really liked this. I sure hope you write more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, now you've got your feet wet , let's hear more out of you. LP

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenjoymtns1@enjoymtns1
Published stories under another name, but everything disappeared so starting over.

SIMILAR Stories