All Comments on 'I Knew They Were Fucking'

by enjoymtns1

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Was leaning towards 4 star but gave it a 5. Best story I have read here in awhile. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! Well written. Do it again!

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Fun to read. Well written. Better than most stories on this site. Enjoyed the dialogue and repartee throughout.

A lot of stupid comments. That's to be expected in Loving Wives. I do agree that your title was a mistake, it had so little to do with the story.

If AngelRider finds the original "This story is IDENTICAL to the other one", I hope she will let us all know.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Good story. I had things I needed to do but I got stuck on this story.

Please write another and thank you.

@sbrooks103x,

Nit pic nit pic.

I believe you can't handle that a first time author here at Lit can write a story you only dream about. So instead you TRY to nit pic it to death.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read.

Thanks

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 2 years ago

Not bad for a first posting .

It would seem that you are from the JPB school of LW writers , at least you finished it .

⭐⭐⭐⭐

fanfanofanfanoover 2 years ago

me encanto, a veces cuesta seguir el relato, pero no te pierdes con lo personajes, ademas me gusta el desarrollo, gracias por esta historia

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Very original

Wonder what happened to Cynthia in the end.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

This wandered a bit but not in a bad way. Thanks for sharing and good effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an interesting twist on the "Loving Wife", and i enjoyed the reality of his trials and tribulations, but, the ending was rushed and that felt anti-climatic to me, so I gave it a 4.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That was a nice up and down of a human life. I liked it!

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first story. It was an impressive debut. I'm looking forward to your next.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Nicely crafted story with a healthy serving of normal relationship problems. I want to know what happens to Cynthia and the baby. I thought you were going to get them back together. Purposeful deflection.

Enjoyed it. Gave it five stars and hope you will keep writing.

Thanks

Granville2104Granville2104over 2 years ago

OK i loved it. I am going to follow you to see if lightning strikes twice!

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

I know that in meet-cute things for rom coms you often have friction, but several times the boss’ daughter acted selfishly and spitefully, and in general leopards don’t change their spots. I would project that after getting married she’d expose some of her old habits. In any case, I do like happy endings, so I enjoyed this one. The woman Susie was an odd red herring- we never learned much about her, and I was convinced he’d wind up with her but didn’t. It fooled me. Was “the great guy she met” his moving buddy who was manning the grill? The story left that a loose end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars from me, I was thoroughly entertained. Thanks for posting and I'm looking forward to more.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

You’ve chose a different way to present a good story. It worked very well for your first story, but I wonder how it’ll go over a few stories down the line. (Don’t misunderstand, I have only praise for this, it was refreshing to read.)

The only doubts I have about future stories, if you hold to the same style, is the amount of drama you forfeit telling it like this.

However, in the here and now—a solid 5 *****. Thanks for the effort cd

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Very good please continue writing!

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Dealt with Cynthia well.

What happened to Gloria? Add some details of how they feel, so the reader gets closure.

Ending felt massively rushed.

Wrapped up in 3 paragraphs just felt like you wanted to get it posted.

Good first effort.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Cute story indeed. 5 stars, the Bear approves. Just the right amount of sex (almost) I'll read it if you write it. Keep up the good work.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.....

Starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was wholesome .. it entered with morbid intent never to expect a deep story with meaningful characters. Thanks a lot

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Alphas are asshole. Plain and simple.

It is the Sigma men that are an enigma to all.

Sigmas are lone wolfs. These men can live alone or with others.

They are great friends or lovers and are very loyal and great to be with.

But if given crap, they can drop/dump anyone easily and not give a damn.

/

It thought at first the MC was a cuck and a beta.

Wrong. He emerged as more than an alpha.

No wonder Christine pursued him because she knows he is above the alpha male.

/

Nice work @enjoymtns1.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Lovely romance story, l enjoyed it

4/5

xiluaxiluaover 2 years ago

Good first story, but as previously mentioned rush ending and more like a romance than a LW story.

4 ****.

Doucar1Doucar1over 2 years ago

Great first story

Keep writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it and enjoyed it. It wasn't the usual Loving Wives cuckold crap. This story had a few plot twists, and was very good as to keep the reader involved in the story. I didn't notice too many spelling errors (they drive me crazy). Thank you for sharing it with us.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I liked it better than most. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really good story, made even better by it being your first. I got into early and thought it was over too soon. That's how good it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good overall. The guy is definitely unlucky in relationships- a little unbelievably so unless it’s him, but I guess it could happen. A bit disjointed, but not too annoying for the reader. Thanks

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Well done.

Interesting plot with a good flow.

One fine story.

Top ratings from me.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very well written and a nice story. I thought the wrap up was to short.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Very nicely done. 5 stars.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

The ending was very flat and rushed. Your handling of Cynthia was also awkward and left too much unsaid.

But still liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to Julie, and Cynthia?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Agree

Agree with Blushed 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story an the line “what do u think of foreplay” an the reply being “I think it’s overrated” I recognised it from a film the holiday now that’s a film with a crazy relationship but think ure story definitely beat it

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Very very well written. Very mature rotting and hits and shoulders by what you've done before.

I am really impressed thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story; thanks for sharing. The ending was a bit rushed though.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't he pay alimony to his wife?.She was a lowly paid waitress.In months leading up to Xmas Eve,who had Christine been shagging,surely he would would want to know?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty unmature people. Not giving chances to talk about explanations and reconciliations shows mediocreous type of characters. The whole spying and cheating back on the cheaters is simply low class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was a bit rushed but great story!

To the morrons out there, his ex-wife cheated and he had solid indisputable proof! Technically, she should have lost the house by being forced to either buy him out or sell it and give him half (per the description of 50/50).

As for explanations, fuck that if you don't mean it don't say it. She's lucky that he ended up listening, I almost thought that he was going to have to get a restraining order.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 2 years ago

Greatstory, loved it!! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale especially if its your first! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Write another.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
How

How come he didn't ask Christine what she did for cock whilst they were apart,she obviously likes it..?

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Good composition and storyline.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Only 3 stars from me, I'm afraid! I did not dislike it, but did find it a little convoluted, contrived, verbose and padded. I also felt that it seemed to me to be two quite separate, and distinct stories, two diverse bedfellows rear-ended into an unholy meld.

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Good story. Another would be nice.

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

You need to write more! I liked it.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed the story. My favorite aspect was the MCs determination and resoluteness of character. No forgiveness for the LW or Cynthia and it took awhile for the Christine character. Great. He didn't back down. I sure the author further contributes. The other plot point that's stuck with me is why the corporate drone MCs LW was a waitress? For some reason that seems incongruous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that. I have often thought of righting my store. I have had a lot of women but I'm almost shore no one would believe it. It has a lot of sad in it and a lot of stupid things I have done. Plus I wouldn't wont any one steeling my story, So for now I guess it will go unwritten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad you only wrote one story, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He must be the invisible man with all of the conversations he over hears. Good story

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

4 star story. Not perfect but very enjoyable. Liked the MC kept getting knocked around by life but didn't stay down. A real shame this was the only author's story as they had promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story, too bad you only have one. Would read a lot more.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

She seems a lil cuckoo and should've just kept his distance

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

So, a miraculous personality change?

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

She was a rich bitch until she met Paul. For the first time she had to eat humble pie and work for a man, a real man.

\

But my problem with the story is it took a long time to get there and then took off in a flash to end it. Large jumps in time, nothing happen in those jumps even mundane things to make the relationship tighter? RUSH to END took one whole rating star away.

\

4****, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another couple of clandestine eavesdroppings and we wouldn't need a narrator at all.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

"Plodding" and "predictable in every way" are the terms with which I describe this two-star story

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

1 chapter devoted to the LW,the next three to the wonderful life he had after the divorce.Sorry,real life doesnt generally work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An under-appreciated story that I though gave a glimpse of who life sometimes seems to be a real struggle.

It is a Romance and I appreciated the final result. As a Romance 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty decent story but seems to have totally gone off topic from how it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but, Chris?... I don't know if I would ever be able to trust her... she is self-entitled, self-centered, a victim of her own making, a nasy attitude, and master manipulator... she will either cheat on or dump Paul eventually... it doesn't take much to irritate her. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I liked this, nice story without any of the characters being anything but normal people, good simple plot that has a true to life style

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I liked this, nice story without any of the characters being anything but normal people, good simple plot that has a true to life style

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269about 1 year ago

Great Story!!!!! and good character and story develooment, Depressing as Hell in places but Great. Totally Wrong Catagory however...This should be in the Non Sexual Catagory. Hope that you will write more. Very Talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, fantastic job.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Wow very good story. Too bad the author hasn’t continued to publish

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I thought I had read it and left a comment but guess I didn't! Maybe you should write another one.

5

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Very good story, well written, and glad the main character finally had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish that one line were added.

"Why did you get divorced?"

"She cheated."

"With Cynthia's brother."

I'd just like to imagine what Chris' face would have looked like hearing that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story and for those who think he over reacted I think his woman friends are too sarcastic and flighty.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[16.09.23]

Fun and Funny Fantasy!

And the whole 'Apple Product Syncing' thing is not too 'overused' so it's still good.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Man he had some bad luck. To.be fair Christine's comments did cut him to the quick but saying they were worse than what Gloria or Cynthia did is hyperbole. And note only did she apologize (profusely) but she was clearly grieving what she had done. She disrespected him but not in the same way Gloria did. With time, her continues efforts, his overhearing conversations and her tearful begging, it was right to reconcile. Honestly I would have been hyper pissed as well but would probably have caved at the charity arrest stunt. But his prior bad relationships and betrayals had hardened his heart. She was immature and bitchy (at the start) and had a lot of growing up to do, but think how for many months she still had a flame burning for him and couldn't bear to be near him after his multiple rejections (especially the charity arrest stunt). As he himself said, she proved her real intentions and alloyed his concerns and the rest worked itself out. Essentially she had been clumsy physically when they first met, but in the office she was clumsy and putting on airs for her father's secretary. Immature? Yes. Unforgivable? No especially with time and concerted effort to atone.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

Second time for this one. I agree he should have told her his ex cheated with Cynthia's brother. Also I wondered what happened to the old ball and chain? The story was good as it kept me off balance a but and made me pay more attention/thoughtful.

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

Second reading, still good !

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

OUTSTANDING...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"That was then...this is now. Go back to work."

===> lol. Good story.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

4 stars for a long-drawn-out romance story.

You certainly skip around a lot throughout this story.

However, I did like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars for a great romance story.

I will reread this story and please write more stories.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld2 months ago

He should have just resigned when he heard Christine talking to the CEO's secretary.

EgregiousEgregiousabout 2 months ago

Great story, with plenty of possible outcomes, keeping the reader interested. Your profile indicated that you hoped to write some more. However, this story was published three years ago but none since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too BAD nothing else from YOU. Loved this one

mfbridgesmfbridges9 days ago

Good you finally found someone that actually loves you.,

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The are enough adulatory comments trying to convince you that this was a great story and I agree that it deserves a 5.

Well done enjoymtns1 AND I WISH YOU WOULD WRITE MORE!

There was a line in the story which expresses a common belief: "you can't help who you fall in love with. "

It is a lie! It is based in part on a confusion of physical attraction and love." In a sense it sees "love" as an emotion, that is an uncontrolled and natural response. That is true of lust! But lust is a selfish wanting someone else for what they can provide. We can chose how we want to respond to the emotion. We can also control where we go and how we respond to people we meet. Love is a characteristic of some people, where they unselfishly desire to do what is best for another no matter what the cost. They are looking at what they can provide, not what they can get for themselves. Such people may be casually attracted by outward beauty, but they chose to love those with inner beauty. People whose lives are run by their emotions usually have shorter term relationships and unhappy lives.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenjoymtns1@enjoymtns1
Published stories under another name, but everything disappeared so starting over.

SIMILAR Stories