I Knew We were in Trouble

Story Info
Things just were getting worse.
2k words
3.67
11.3k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what was wrong but I knew something was. Our love life was non existent and we couldn't seen to even talk about things? Our marriage was in sad shape and I had no idea why.

Joyce and I were married for 16 years now. I was her first lover and as far as I knew her only. Not something I worried much about. Sex is much about lots of things, but not really much about telling when a woman has been taken by another man. It is much like sticking your finger into a bucket of water and when you pull it out trying to see where it has been? Same thing if another man has had his cock in your woman?

Really very hard to tell. Our daughters are 15 and 13 now and do pretty much everything they want to on their own. Both are very independent young women who look much like their mother and very little like me. Which is perfect really. And exactly what I desired. Joyce is much prettier that I am and smarter too.

My problem is I didn't even know for sure if we had a problem but I thought we must have one? Joyce didn't seem to be able to even talk to me? And I really had not tried to talk to her about what we needed to talk about because I was not sure what it was we needed to talk about? In fact I even kind of found it kind of exciting.

I had seen Joyce flirt a few times and I was turned on by it. In fact I had kind of hoped it would go a bit further. Like how much further? I don't know really.

Someone else? Maybe? I just wasn't sure really? Did she need some time? Did she need time with that someone else, if there was someone else? I really did not have a problem if she needed time with that someone else. Even sexual time? The idea of another guy fucking my wife was not a big thing to me.

As time went on I knew I had to find out what the problem was? So I finally ask. We sat down and began to get into it.

Yes she was confused about where our relationship had gone. And yes she felt we were both to blame.

"Joyce, are you seeing someone else?"

"Oh no, nothing like that."

"Are you sure? Is someone making this harder?"

"David I love you. But I am some what confused right now about us. We have been married for 16 years now. We were only married a short while before we had Becky. I am 34 years old and you are the only man I have ever been with."

"So there is someone else?"

"No not really,but kind of maybe?"

"Someone asking you out?"

"Well he has ask me out a few times, yes."

"But you haven't gone?"

"No not yet."

"But you want to?"

"I don't know? Sometimes I think I do but then I really don't?"

"So why haven't you gone out with him?"

"Because that isn't all he wants."

"He wants to fuck you?"

"YES, He does."

"How do you know he does?"

"Because he told me so."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him IF I went out with him I would fuck him."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"I am not sure? But it does excite me."

"It is someone that you work with?"

"No, someone I work for."

"Oh, My, That is really something. Garret wants you?"

"I really am not sure what he really wants, except he wants me naked with him. After that I am not sure if he knows what he wants."

"You have been on trips with him several times Joyce, so it isn't like you haven't had chances to explore this?"

"Yes and it hasn't been easy to not explore it. He has tried every time we have gone some place together. And I have not gone with him several times because of it. We are going on a trip this week again."

"So he has been after you for a long time?"

"Yes, he flirted with me the day he hired me, I thought that was just the way he is."

"So this has been going on for 6 years now? He hired you over 6 years ago."

"Yes and he gets more and more about us nearly every day."

"So what are you going to do about him?"

"As I said David I love you so much. Garret has been married three times. They were all three white. He married Marcy when he was just out of college. They have four children. He gave her to a friend of his and after the divorce she married him. They have two children. He was married to her for 14 years. He then married Sara and they had two children. They were married 8 years. She is married to another black man and they have 2 kids. He then married Kelly and they have 3 kids. They were married 10 years. He is 55 now. He has 9 children with his 3 wives."

"Wow, how long has he been divorced from Kelly?"

"A little over a year."

"So he has been after you for several years while he was married to her?"

"Yes, he has. But what scares me so much is Garret shares his women. He shares them with his black friends. He has told me each of his wives have been impregnated at least once by one of his friends. In fact he has told me that of his nine children, only 3 really belong to him. He claims them all but he got his wives to let them become bred by others."

"Why on earth would he do that?"

"He has told me he loves white women who are willing to mate for black men. To breed for them."

"Sweetheart you are a married woman with children. Why his total thing about you?"

"He wants me to become his fourth wife."

"Oh shit, he wants to break us up?"

"That is his final objective yes. He wants me to have a child with him. But even more than that he wants me to have sex with his friends too."

"He has actually told you all of this?"

"Yes, he has told me all that he desires of me."

"So are you asking me for a divorce?"

"Would you give me one if I said the idea of what he wants from me, excites the fuck out of me?"

"Will you marry him, if I divorce you?"

"Yes, I will."

"Will you have his baby for him?"

"Yes I will let him breed me."

"My God Joyce, that is so sexy."

"Should I give in and fuck him on this trip this week? I stopped my birth control pills last month just in case."

"So you'll let him mate with you this week?"

"I am at the most likely time of the month to get PG right now. Do I let him do me?"

"Shall I file papers for this to happen the way he wants?"

"Oh God, are you really willing to do that?"

"I will file them tomorrow if you want me to?"

"Oh let's wait until Monday morning when he and I are to leave. He is to pick me up here early to go to the airport. I will tell you for sure if I can do it then. As I leave to go I will either tell you NO, or Do it."

Monday morning came as always. I was in the kitchen drinking coffee when she came down ready to go. She was dressed sexy as always and she smiled at me. I walked her to the door and as she went to go out as I held it open for her she turned and kissed me hard on the mouth. My cock was semi hard as she turned and as I looked into my wife's eyes I suddenly knew I was just about to hear her say, NO. Instead I was shocked as she passed out of the door, Do it. Drifted back to me as she walked out to the car.

She got in and he drove away. As the day passed I did file the papers as we had talked and I knew we were into uncharted territory now. I had actually filed divorce papers so my wife could remarry, a black man.

I went to bed later that night than usual and then I couldn't sleep. It was nearly 11pm when I heard the text come in from Joyce's phone.

"Garret would like to know if you filed papers today?"

I texted back.

"I filed them at 8am this morning and yes, I did sign them. Are you in bed now?"

"I am in bed now, I am naked and he is sucking my right nipple. He is getting me ready for our 3rd mating session of the night. I am full of his fertile cum now. My guess is I am already PG. Oh God yes he is back up inside me again."

I hung the phone up and let her enjoy his cock. I rolled over and went to sleep. In exactly 90 days our divorce was final and she left to live with Garret the next day. Ten days later he made her his new wife. They had a beautiful baby girl, seven and a half months later. So my guess was he impregnated her that first week when she first began fucking him.

Baby Jeana was just over a year old when Joyce told me She was PG again.

"David he has been sharing me with his friends. And one of them has impregnated me. I am carrying another black man's child."

"Any idea which one is the father?"

"I really have no idea. I have been with several of his friends. They all have cum in me."

"You really have no idea who it might belong to?"

"Sweetheart, I have been with fourteen of his friends and they have all fucked me several times. I have no idea?"

"Yes I see that does muddy the water somewhat."

"Yes and it still makes my baby half black so it probably doesn't really matter."

"That is probably true. So is Garret happy with this?"

"Yes, very much so, but he is seeing two other young white women now. Both are married."

"And is he fucking them?"

"Yes, he is fucking them both. He is looking for his next wife."

"So is he going to divorce you?"

"Yes he plans to, but he is looking for my next husband, several of his friends want me as their new wife."

"And they are all black men?" "Baby I love you with all my heart and you know I do. But I am hooked on BBC and I love them. He knows it too. And my next husband will be black. And I will give him at least two more children."

I knew this could happen and I was willing to have it go that way if she desired it. So I knew it was time to move on and find my next mate. Two years later I had found her and we married.

Two years passed and I was as happy as I have ever been. My new wife was everything I could ever want. Sue is 36, and had never been married until we did. My new wife had gotten a new job a few months ago. A very good job that paid very well. I had not met her new boss. And I looked forward to doing so. Her company had a party and we went. We had just walked in and Sue took my arm.

"I want to introduce you to my new boss."

The tall gentleman turned and met my eyes. My wife's new boss was an older even more handsome Garret.