All Comments on 'I Know'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
012Say012Say3 months ago

Fun! Only 99 more, at one per day you’ll be done by June. Why are you reading this comment, get to work!

Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

More please, and.....Stay safe.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

By Bitch!!! Cya......................

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshit3 months ago

Hate the 750 word challenge -1 for that but I like Hook so 5 so I guess a 4

ArdieffArdieff2 months ago

Why wait until she told it herself?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Beautiful!!Loved it!! 5 stars. 'Nuff said.

The BEAR

SplitGeode66SplitGeode662 months ago

I can't get enough of Traci stories. 5 stars.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

I do have to wonder when family already knows about the cheating, why delay the inevitable? I guess only to hope the wife becomes self aware of her stupidity. Even so, her remorse is for getting caught and not all the damage done.

SatyrDickSatyrDick2 months ago

[26.02.24]

A short, sharp, shot!

11/10!!!!!

demanderdemander2 months ago

Why wait until she tells him? D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

Solid tale but didn't quite tip the scale to a complete story. 4.3*

MattblackUKMattblackUK2 months ago

A bite-sized Traci story? Neat. And 5*.

stev2244stev22442 months ago

Fun short story. I'm never completely happy after a 750 words story, but this is as close as they can get.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Nice one!

Silly woman.

J6480J64802 months ago

No free lunches (or any eat outs)

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Why is everyone taking up JPB shtick about not finishing stories? From JPB it’s expected, for the copy cats it’s just frustrating to us readers.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Oh 5&FAV great writing as usual. Always a fan

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo2 months ago

A gem as usual. *****

Omart57Omart572 months ago

A Big thumbs up, H! Good one!

hasbro_fanhasbro_fan2 months ago

A lot packed into a very good short story.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Hooked! Another Great story, short and sweet. Thanks, for the effort. Buster2U

ttt59ttt592 months ago

Nice quick burn

Tootight1Tootight12 months ago

Why in the world would I give this story a 5? Actually I loved it, no twisting plot, to confuse the reader, some triple reverse betrayal, by a lost and forgotten best friend. No ex-navy SEALS coming to aid a distressed brother. Simple smooth, and sweet, Lord help us. Nice Job, thanks.

secretsalsecretsal2 months ago

Ah man. After Coloring Outside The Lines, this feels like regression towards the mean.

MightyheartMightyheart2 months ago

Well written as always.

Breaks no new ground though.

Typical Hooked Tale

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

The only real problem with this story is the first paragraph. Where did that confession come from? Why did she suddenly confess? Was it a desire to get it out in the open? Did she plan a weekend away with him? Was she feeling guilty or ending it? It's a big question.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

I enjoyed this story that covered everything one needed to know for this short tale.

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

16th paragraph.

Just answering JustWords question...

5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Spot on! Five stars,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story stopped in the middle of things.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Expectorated, huh? The last time I saw that was in an old medical text-book. Even doctors hardly use it any more. But more importantly, why did ypu bother wasting your time on this when with a modicum of effort you could havecwritten something interesting

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

HaHa. He IS prepared!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is similar to the story where if a crime is committed and 3 friends know about it, the only way that no one knows about it is if 2 of them are dead. After all what are friends for!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If it looks like a cuck, walks like a cuck and quacks like a cuck then it is a cuck. There can be no other explanation for why he's kept this knowledge to himself for the past month.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why do writers want to write 750 words? Dont be taht lazy guys…go for the 1000 words or 2000 words and finish the damn story properly!

How would u like it if ur wife undercooks ur food and says i tried cooking it in 750 secs rather than the 10000 secs it takes to cook??

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's really difficult to make a coherent short tale in just 750 words, and the vast majority of them are just a little fragment of a tale, without head and tail, almost empty shells. But this one has somehow suceeded: premise, development, conclusion. The only question is: why the husband waited for one month before reacting ? Anyway, 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice extract from a story but without some form of explanation about her behaviour it didnt make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Short, sweet and devastating. The only thing better would have been finding out the affair ended because ole Mitch Jacobs had been beaten badly and ended things out of fear of being targeted again.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

Really? What sort of moron who, after finding out his wife has been cheating, gets the divorce papers ready BUT... doesn't confront her? He just lets it continue. When was he going to get of his submissive, cuck arse and both tell her and file? In another month? Two... or Three months? When. To wait until she actually says something, is just ridiculous.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

Ah.

This kind of ending.

Right.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In case anyone’s new to this author; you’ve just read every single story he’s written. I’m not kidding. This is the one story he has, all the content he can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good, but not great, as a 750 words tale. Four stars for a vignette, not a story.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

didn't connect for me based on the timing. If she hadn't blurted it out when she did would her parents still be expecting her? Would he had her served tomorrow? I mean I can understand telling the parents that at some point he would send her packing but would a parent really just sit and wait quietly for a month? Would the kids not act differently?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why bother. Been done 1000 times and better than this crao

rockdoctor63rockdoctor632 months ago

Great story. Although why in the world would he wait a month? He should have just had her served. I guess waiting was good for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

"I figured if I told you and we got this sorted out, than I could continue the affair until it ran its course..." - The only chance that confession MIGHT work is if it's accompanied by the end of the affair, not by the intent to continue it.

\

Well done, for what it was, but it's nothing that we haven't seen many times before.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was well done. It isn’t easy to fit so many tired clichés into 750 words

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol2 months ago

Hah!

Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Unless he’s preparing to win the divorce, or preparing an alibi for her “disappearance”, there’s absolutely no reason to not have an immediate confrontation after finding out. It certainly doesn’t take a month to have her served.

ZK

GreyMatter46GreyMatter462 months ago

I love poetic justice. thanks

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Very good. the cheating wife is always the last know the he knows she doesn't know that he he knows, does that even make sense? I don't know. do you know? Maybe everybody knows?

MbgdallasMbgdallas2 months ago

Stupid husband again. What is it with the idiots who can’t have an ounce of forgiveness. Doesn’t mean it will work out but to not even try is just stupid and shows a lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m trying to figure out how he laughed insanely and chuckled sincerely at the same time.

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

Another great story

for 750 words. The best I have read in the last week.

Thank you.

@sbrooks103x

"I figured if I told you and we got this sorted out, than I could continue the affair until it ran its course..." - The only chance that confession MIGHT work is if it's accompanied by the end of the affair, not by the intent to continue it. - Well thank you for that. I'm sure no one else or I would have come to that conclusion.

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
At least...

... it was short.

Any way to get it down to just "fuck you"?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It took this cuck a month to... what? What did he do for a month, except maybe pound his pud, thinking about how his wife was getting railed? He wasn't getting any from her and he said he had the papers ready since he found out... so what was this pansy doing for a month?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Again you female wannabe cock headed Authors have no idea.

Once a Man that has a back bone , as the Husband in this story you are trying to portray,

Has evidence that a fucking slut is in fact nothing more than slut of a cum receptacle for another man, bang bang bang, thats all she wrote, there is a fucking confrontation , None of this bullshit hanging around " waiting on this conversation " you fucking spastic.

Do us all one for the team and blow the fucking back of your head off with a shot gun , cause youd miss with a hand gun.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

10 stars, the whore got hers! NOW, her master needs a load of bad luck, An unsympathetic beating would help him greatly!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why wait a month? Why?

inka2222inka22222 months ago

He told the kids, he told her parents, no garbage reconciliation "i luuuuve her" and unearned forgiveness; and it's a concise 750. Easy 5 stars and thank you to the author.

BSreaderBSreader2 months ago
Too

Short but to the point

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

He handled that just right. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Cuck shit. He knew and did NOTHING.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married872 months ago

Good story short and sweet. I would like to hear from her the why and the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@muskyboy what part of divorce confuses you?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If you want to write a no-nonsense man's man who doesn't tolerate sluts, like this MC claims to be, you might want to NOT have him wait for a month jerking off to getting cucked. Just a thought for next time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

LITEROTICA SITE DEFINITIONS

Loving Wife Comments Section: A sorted, post-story free-flow text field where those who have never written anything other than bathroom stall graffiti or their name on a fast foot job application project the toxic fruits of their psychoses, insecurities, and deep-seated anger disguised as 'literary critique' and/or 'feedback' concerning a fictional story written by an amateur writer and offered free.

-

Just sayin'...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Narrow minded and those that are at loss for planning find it difficult to wait a month for

assets to be sold and hidden (stocks - etc. ).

Ladies and Gentlemen; going off half cocked is what some do but the planner is way ahead of the Bitch and protects himself.

xMulexMule2 months ago

4*

Oh, I know. Everybody knows, including my divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Star story . My friends at the local Bar were wondering how to tell a guy his wife was cheating on him . She learned from my ex and told everyone they had an open marriage . Sadly I did not get that memo and her friends thought it was great fun at my expanse . When I found out I nailed 3 out of her 4 best friends . I missed the one on purpose due to her being the town pump

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

Some common sense at last! Up in Yorkshire they have a saying- "Eh Lad, there's nowt so rare, as common sense!"

Looking around at our Leaders the World over, nigh on all politicians, from Presidents through Premiers to Princes, would only seem to confirm that point of view! So it is very refreshing to read a healthy dose of reality, thank you!

Well done- 5-Stars!

R.S.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Short and to the point. I do love to see Traci burned.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

Nice to see that Traci is to the author what Tammy is to Ron - a bitch.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Just average story with practically no angst. BTW, why would she announce that she was cheating? And why did hubby tolerate it for the month that he knew? Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman15 days ago

good, but too short, needs more BTB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous