All Comments on 'I Know My Wife Is Cheating On Me'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AardieAardie3 months ago

The hypocrisy of his indignant anger.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

The guilty so often suspect their significant other of the crimes they commit. He seemed almost immediately like the guy trying to catch her before she catches him because he wants out without the costs in an at fault state. She already knows and the dimwit figures it out ( but probably isn’t insightful enough to realize her change in behavior was caused by his cheating).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh, so delightful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a loving wife but a crack detective who has caught the husband at his game. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Badly written and utterly nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah yes...another couple of wasted minutes I can never get back.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Soooo telegraphed it hurts! No surprise, nothing in this! Just lost time!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LW is usually filled with delusional wives this made a change.

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

Innovative and fun. Well-done.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Good story, although it was obvious where it was headed.

You might have ended with a process server showing up at the end when the wife was due home, serving him with divorce papers.

But I'll give it a 5.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Nice twist to a well worn genre - 4.5*

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

That was good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

utter rubbish makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the biggest advantages of the 750 word format is that when you get a dud like this one you haven't wasted as much time reading it as you do with a longer one.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Paranoid and possibly caught This guy's a nut case.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"If i were chesting..." But wait. I AM cheating. Yeesh. Definitely not your best wotk.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poorly written but hope the next chapter is somebody beating this piece of shit to a pulp.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

As usual the cheater thinks he is being cheated on.

ZackStevensZackStevens3 months ago

Twist of plot! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finally! A writer who defends the wife instead of villifying her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Saw that coming a mile away. Really, not that imaginative. Three stars, because the writing was good.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I understand the attempt, but the execution was far too over the top to be interesting.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

I came away not totally understanding a LOT of it. Her crying? Huh? The "shyly the familiar voice" at the end? What?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

@Anonymous, "Delusional wives?"

\

If he blocked his number, how did she know who was calling?

inka2222inka22223 months ago

4.5 stars. Would have been 5 if there was some revenge on him (but since this is set in real world, there will be revenge in court, OR, the wife will decide to stick with cheating assholes since that's what attracts many women).

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20103 months ago

Slimy scumbag, feel for the wife sat in her car crying. Cheaters suck - all cheaters

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

Very nice twist.

5-stars

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Good story, excellent twist. Except it’s the husband that the cheater. He’s a Cunt……..::

Bn2fBn2f3 months agoAuthor

Sbrooks103x: “If he blocked his number, how did she know who was calling?”

So, first, I state early that the husband believes that the marriage has been suffering for 6 months (That was an important detail). The husband is confident his tracks have been covered and whenever he calls this current lover his number IS blocked, therefore, when SHE, his lover of the moment, sees a blocked incoming call - she is well aware of exactly who it is. The husband discovers a call placed by his wife from the billing invoice when? At 7 months! Despite other readers feeling that this denouement was telegraphed, THAT is the not so much of the when but the WHY the husband knows that he’s been caught.

I’m so sorry that that detail on timing escaped you upon reading.

nestorb30nestorb303 months ago

Disjointed and choppy, but a different storyline than most

Thanks for writing

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

Marks for originality, but I could see this coming a mile away.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

I found it difficult to understand exactly what was going on

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

A *5 for the twist. It was pretty quickly telegraphed, but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So confusing it might as well have been written in another language. That made the gotcha moment fizzle out weakly

Dalton402Dalton4023 months ago

Excellent twist

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

U r stumped,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If the numbers blocked how does the person on the other end know who it is? How does he not recognise the number before dialing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...