All Comments on 'I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 05'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovly

Get her preggy net smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not so good

Small vignettes pasted together without rhyme or reason. Sorry to be so harsh, but this one need to be rewritten with a beginning, middle, and end. Some plot would help, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Omg...I loved it. My eyes were glued to every page. I had an orgasm reading it.

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Great story...

Love how the teachers exhibitionist and submissive sides come together on that stage!

RitaofTroyRitaofTroyover 6 years ago
More

It was a fantastic story. I would love to have seen a video of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic chapter!!!

The one was a little long, but worth every letter! Having his teacher exposed up on the stage of Club Cuffs must be extremely humiliating for her, especially if some of the other customers at the club might actually be parents of past or even future students of Mrs. Graff. That knowledge could be a possible detriment to her career, if you get my drift (possible future blackmail, in case you don't). But what I liked best about this chapter is the way you described Mrs. Graff's reactions to her former student's sexual manipulation of her sexual nudity. I would rate this as one of, if not the best story I have yet read on this site!!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Everything so far has been very hot.

BUT Justin has a good thing going until he took the teacher to the club and made her an exhibition. The young pup did not consider that there might be another teacher/school-admin or neighbor or husband co-worker in the crowd who would recognize her? Justin jeopardizing her anonymity may have it all come crashing down on her (them).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of the greatest story i have ever read ! i must read this more time over the years than any other stories on this site .don't understand why this is not out in a book its that great .from the plot to the writing its a masterpiece .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
1801 Followers
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!