All Comments on 'I Learn My Place In Our Marriage'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1"

No comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category.

This is not a loving wives story - probably belongs in fetish.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
No comment?

What kind of nonsense is this--no comment !

And what is the big difference if one does not agree with the category? It's the content that counts and this is a good story. So why not say so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Love this class.. must sign my wife up! :)

You slowly became her panty wearing boi. Luv how you had to help Charles get hard for her... while wearing your apron and pink panties.

I'm wanking away here.. wonder if my wife will similarly know!

Sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stand up for yourself.

This isn't a "loving wife". This is a self-centered, manipulative bitch playing with you as a cat plays with catnip. Before she permanently hurts you throw her out on her ass. She gives you any trouble, spank her before you throw her out.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wimp to Sissy to Cuckold sissy boy

I love it and hope you write more chapters. In that class his hot wife must have learned about chastity. Since she has no use for your cock anymore, she should lock it up and only let you get out and hard when she want you to. And she needs to find some bi real men to use and breed your pussy. Often. Please write more This is HOT.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
You like to be laughed at?

Why do I find that statement so repugnant? I guess I just assume that, as a man, you have pride and self respect. That you wouldn't let your bitch wife abuse and humiliate you. That's why I find this story so laughable. I just don't see him being totally spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a good story?

Please I come here to read erotica, not this trash. If there are men out there that this story depicts they should have their balls removed, since they don't need them. Only the wimps and cuckold lovers would enjoy reading this crap. I guess there are many out there like that, since one dick really thought this is a good story. Really? 1* fucking star is too high a score for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Funny

Another story by a fag for fags, and really nothing more than that. Let's see...he likes to take it up the ass, suck cock, and he's growing tits. This isn't a story about a husband or wife, it's a story about someone being turned into a fag....which I suspect all fags secretely think can be done, makes 'em feel better about being rump rangers maybe. Guarantee the next chapter (if there is one) will involve an operation or two and a quick move to a more fag friendly environ. But as an aside...I know the politically correct expressions, but what really is a person who is too mentally fucked up to identify with their physical gender? Not really a man, and regardless of surgeries, not really a woman....isn't that an "it" or a "that"? They are still sort of human, I suppose, but there's a far cry in mental development between the man tits developed by too much beer and the "it" tits grown by scientific engineering.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

I don't think I'm a prude, what goes on between hubby and wife should always stay there. if outside help is wanted, then its consensual. it isn't right for a man to hit a woman, its equally wrong for a woman to hit a man, who are not in a relationship. I couldn't finish this story after the woman hit the guy, amazon or not I'd have taken my best shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

People are so condemning. Its not like he murdered someone, he is having his own fun. Pretty simple.....I hope he writes more stories and has the kind of experiences he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry about you losing your balls.

Also sorry you can't satisfy your wife, just do us a favor and put your little story in gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TAKE A CYCLON-B SHOWER YOU STUPID FAGG

no voting on crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heh

What a silly faggot. Makes me think of all those simpering limp wristed fucks who whine like little bitches about how they don't get any respect. Respect?? Of course there's no respect...who the fuck respects a fudge packer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What about this makes any sense?

Why does he not divorce her? She wants to be a slut. He wants his pride and dignity. Even in a fictional story it makes no sense that he wouldn't just divorce her and move on. Both of them would be happy. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wonder if her parents are proud of her?

I wonder if any of their friends or family will want to have anything to do with them?

She's bat-shit-crazy. Time to divorce her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh

Fuck off, not worth shite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
typical willing cuckoldry in LW

Garbage not worth reading. One Star. The ravings of a lunatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I love it!

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha!

....."People around the town would soon get to know that she was available." She want to be known in town as the town whore? This is a worthwhile position! Which woman doesn't want to have her? Something else is the danger the boss is going into! He can be blackmailed at any time! The husband just has to file a lawsuit against him and his company and he goes bankrupt!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holy Homo Batman!!

"Her course in feminism turns me into a submissive" didnt do it, nor does it (only fragile Conservative omega men are afraid of women being more than a sex toy that speaks) but a man whos true sexuality is repressed certainly will.

Laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't take him long to divorce her. If you can't trust your wife, she's NOT your wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty sure she doesn’t love him

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While she gets multiple STD's he learns his place is that of a divorced man. Who would stay with a cheating slut? Makes no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...