I Learned to Watch Loved It

Story Info
For all you cuckolds.
1.7k words
4.25
17.4k
16
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 73 year old man. 5'6" tall around 220 pounds. Long salt and pepper hair. Wear it in a ponytail. Still love sex but don't stay hard like I used to. But enough that it is good with oral and I can still cum. My wife Sandy was a few years younger at 68. Shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. Nice tits and great body for her age. And a very strong sex drive. My wife wasn't big on oral but would on occasion. I knew she wanted more than just eating her pussy. She had given me the freedom to get my cock sucked by someone else but not a woman. Holy shit. Permission to be bi. I had sucked another man before and loved it and had mine sucked.

"So, it's okay if I suck another man's cock and he sucks mine," I said to Sandy my wife.

"Yes Bob," she replied. "It's fine with me. I know how much you love getting head and know you have been with another man. And that you have sucked cock as well. I want you to be happy."

"You're a doll," I said and opened up my laptop to check email. I had already placed an ad online looking for mutual 69 with another male. There were about 10 replies to my ad and one sounded very promising. He was 70 years old, 5'9", 210. 8 inch cut cock and I could see from his pic he could get a rock hard erection. It was beautiful. I wrote back and we agreed on a time to meet in a couple days.

The two days passed and we met. We had exchanged names in email.

"Hi Brent," I greeted him holding out my hand.

"Hi Bob," he replied reaching out and taking my hand. We shook handed and then hugged each other.

We decided to meet at a secluded area the first time. He drove a nice conversion van and we decided it would be perfect for our meetings. He opened the side door and we got in. Once he closed the door and we both stripped and lay side by side in a 69 and stared sucking each other's cocks.

"Your cock feels good in my mouth," Brent said. "Happy we decided to meet."

"Me too," I replied. "Love your cock. Want to taste your cum but not too quick. I want to spend a little time sucking your beautiful cock." I put Brent's cock back in my mouth and slid down the length until I had it in my throat. And my nose buried against his ball sack. He let out a moan around my cock and I his.

We both came and swallowed each other's cum. We sucked until we got every drop each had to offer.

"That was great," I told Brent. "This van is perfect."

"One of the reasons I bought it. So I could suck cock in places that excite me." he replied.

We met several times after that and I couldn't help but think of my wife. Him with that beautiful 8 inch rock hard cock. So on our next meeting I made a suggestion.

"Brent. I have a proposal I'd like to present to you."

"What is it, Bob."

"As you know, I have trouble maintaining a rock hard erection."

"I'm not worried about that Bob." Brent replied. "I enjoy sucking your cock and to get the end result. Your cum."

"That's nice. But it does go along with my proposal. I want you to fuck my wife."

"You serious," Brent said amazed.

"Yes. She's a wonderful woman and actually gave me permission to suck cock with other men."

"She is amazing," Brent said.

"Here is a picture of her. She's 68 but beautiful and nice body still. I handed him a pic of her naked showing her beautiful firm tits.

"Damn. She is beautiful. And a really nice body."

"So. What do you say?" I asked.

"Yes," Brent almost shouted not being able to hide the excitement.

"Great. Follow me to my house. She doesn't know and I want to surprise her. I'm sure she will love it." We got in our vehicles and headed for my house. I lived about 10 miles from the secluded spot which was nice.

We arrived about 15 minutes later. I went in first and made sure Sandy would be in the mood. She was in the kitchen putting some things away.

"Hi Baby," I created my wife with a kiss. And a squeeze of her right tit.

"Hi Honey. Somebody horny," My wife said with a smile.

"Yes. And I have a surprise for you Baby. Go in the bedroom and get naked and sit on the edge of the bed." I motioned for her to go.

"You know I love surprises." she said as she headed to the bedroom.

I walked back to the living room where Brent had been waiting.

"Okay Brent. Strip down naked." I told him. He stripped off all his clothes including socks and shoes in less than 2 minutes. Think he was anxious!! I stripped naked as well and we headed to the bedroom. I went in first.

"Okay. Where is my surprise," Sandy said.

"Right here Baby," I replied being Brent's signal to come in.

He walked into the room and Sandy let out a gasp. Brent walked up to her and stood in front of her. His beautiful cock inches from her face.

"Oh Honey. What a surprise. Are you sure about this." she said as she reached out and started stroking Brent's cock.

"Yes Baby. You said I could enjoy time with other men because you want me to be happy. I thought about it for a bit and want you to be happy as well. Brent and I have sucked each other a few times over the past few weeks. And I decided I want to make you happy with a nice hard cock."

"Oh Honey. That's so sweet." my wife said as she took Brent's cock in her mouth. Brent let out an audible moan.

I moved a chair we had in the bedroom over closer to the bed. I sat down and watched my wife sucking that beautiful cock. I was slowly stroking mine as I watched.

"Honey," Sandy said. "Come suck it for me. Please."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I got up and sat on the bed beside her. I slipped my mouth over Brent's cock and starting sliding my lips back and forth on his cock.

"Oh Bob. That's so hot." Sandy said. We shared Brent's cock for a few minutes than I told her I wanted to watch Brent fuck her.

I went back to my chair and sat down. Sandy laid on the bed and raised her legs presenting her sweet pussy to Brent. Brent moved up between her legs and placed the head of his cock at her opening. He looked over at me as if for permission. I nodded yes.

"Enter her slowly please. I want to watch every inch of your beautiful hard cock slide into her hot pussy."

Brent did as I said. He slid his cock in so slowly driving my wife crazy. She was moaning with pleasure. I was so turned on by watching her get fucked by another man I actually got harder than normal.

"Oh Honey. Thank you. His cock is wonderful. Does it excite you to watch his cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

"Yes Baby. It does." I told her. Fuck her harder Brent. Make her moan like a cheap whore."

Brent started pounding her harder and faster. She was moaning just like I knew she would. I was stroking my cock like a mad man.

"Honey. Can he cum in me?" Sandy asked.

"Yes Baby. I want to watch him as he grunts and fills you full of his sweet cum. And it is sweet. I know." I said with a little chuckle.

"Honey. You are so good to me." Sandy said between moans. "Come put your cock in Brent's mouth."

I stood on the bed and offered my cock to his mouth. He took all of it in one motioned and started sucking like a madman.

"Let him cum in your mouth Brent." Sandy told him. "I want to watch the expression on his face when he cums."

She lay there with a smile on her face. I could tell she was enjoying giving orders. And I knew at that moment I loved being her cuckold. I would do anything she asked. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm going to cum." I shouted.

"Fuck his face Honey." shouted Sandy.

I started fucking his mouth and a few seconds later I started cumming. I have never cum so hard in my life. I finished cumming and Brent had swallowed every drop. I went and sat back in my chair and continued to watch Brent pound my beautiful wife's pussy.

"Damn Bob. Your wife has a really tight hot pussy. Thank You for letting me be a part of making her happy."

"My pleasure Brent." And I meant that sincerely.

My wife was raising up now meeting every stroke of Brent's cock. I could tell he was close and so was she. They both let out a loud moan as they both started cumming. Her drenching his cock with her pussy juice and him filling her with cum.

"Oh shit Honey. I can fill his cum leaking out of my pussy. Come lick me clean."

I got up from the chair and went to the bed. I licked Brent's cock clean then licked and sucked the cum out of her pussy. She had another amazing orgasm while I did it. Needless to say, I realized that I was born to be a cuckold and to do whatever Sandy wanted me to do. And I did.

We all got cleaned up and Brent got dressed and Sandy and I put on robes. We all hugged and kissed each other before Brent left.

"We will have to do this again some time." said Sandy as Brent was walking down the sidewalk. "I have other things I want Bob to do for me." She looked at me and just smiled.

"Sounds good to me," Brent replied before getting in his car and driving off.

Sandy and I went back in and fucked. I was anxious to see what she had in store for me the next time.