I Left My Wife at The Bar Ch. 02

Story Info
A week later, my wife’s new friend comes to our house.
8.2k words
3.95
25k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my wife at the bar, CH. 02

This chapter starts the morning after the last chapter ended. If you haven't read Chapter One, my wife ended up hooking up with a guy we met at the bar, while I was taking care of our kid at home.

The first few moments of the next morning were just like any other. Funny enough, I sort of forgot about what had happened the night before. But the second I remembered it was like a huge weight slammed down on my chest! I could barely breath. I looked over at my cute little blonde wife, still sleeping beside me. I focused in on her mouth, on those lips that I love to kiss. They had just been wrapped around another guy's cock! Fuck!

My dick started to stir. I thought about how Steve had probably grabbed the back of her head and held it in place while he came... and while I watched from a window in our house. Steve had came in my wife's mouth!

I was excited, but also fearful. All sorts of doubts sprang up in my mind: how could I let me wife do this? Why did I push this Hotwife fantasy on to her? Did she like it? Did she like him more than me? Did our neighbors see anything? Did we know anyone at that bar? Would we be talked about?

All of these fears quickly deflated my erection. I'd read about this, though: the uncertainty a newly minted stag or cuck husband has at first. I'd messaged with countless other husbands like me, guys that were inexplicably turned on by encouraging their wives to fool around with other men. Some of those husbands were almost like mentors to me, giving advice on how to coax my wife into freeing herself from the bullshit monogamy standards that she grew up with.

Those mentors had talked about these flares of jealousy, too--and they had been right. When Melanie first started flirting with guys, with my encouragement, I certainly had a few jealous rages burn in me that I had to quell--especially the first time she had been out with her girlfriends and told me the next day that she had made out with a guy. "It's only natural" one guy had written. "You've also been fed the BS, vanilla, monogamy "faithfulness is everything" mantra since you were a kid. That shit works for some people. For us, it obviously doesn't. But, you'll still have an internal struggle because of how you've been brain-washed. Fight it. Think through it. Baby steps are the key. If, for any reason, Melanie does something that you just can't get over, then you stop. Hard stop. If you can't find the fun and the pleasure in your wife having fun with someone other than you, then wife sharing isn't for you, my man."

As these thoughts bounced around my brain, I flashed back to my last view of my wife when I was leaving the bar: grinding with Steve, his leg between hers, her arms around his neck, and his hands sliding down her side and grabbing a double handful of her juicy ass. My cock stirred instantly. It made me certain: this wife sharing life was definitely for me. I was 100% turned on by wife's pleasure and fun.

I looked over at Melanie. Goddamn! She was sleeping on her side and had one leg out of the sheets, exposing her firm, sexy leg and half of that ass that I loved so much. She had put on a new thong at some point last night--she had left her "drenched" red one in Steve's car.

Her ass was smooth and my hand was drawn to it instantly. I caressed it, enjoying the cool feel of it, letting my hand wander up and down the side of her thigh and back up and around the curve of her ass. My cock was hard, straining against the sheets---I had never put something on after Melanie had jerked me off while recounting her antics with Steve.

I scooted closer to her and kissed her shoulder. My hand started wandering down underneath her butt, searching for her pussy, wanting to wake her up by arousing her. I needed to fuck my wife.

Pressing myself against her, my dick loved the feel of her cool, smooth ass. Melanie stirred. "Oh. Good morning, baby." She giggled.

"Good morning, baby. I need you. Now." I whispered, but forcefully.

Melanie's hand reached around her side and grasped my cock. "Oh baby. Yes you do. Just don't kiss me--morning breath!"

But I knew there would be no kissing. This wouldn't last long. I was so wound up and in my mind I saw again the view from our front window last night: Steve's car parked in our driveway, Steve leaning back in his seat but no sign of Melanie... until her head came up from his lap!

I yanked her black thong to the side. I don't know if she was thinking about last night, too, or if she was turned on by my eagerness, but her bare pussy was wet as I rubbed my cock head up and down it. I slid in easily, slowly moving in and out to make sure she was ready for me.

As I started to pick up speed, Melanie began pushing back against me, meeting my thrusts. She was quietly humming to herself, a usual sign of her enjoyment. Her pussy was always tight, a great fit for my 7" cock. But it was even tighter, due to her position on her side. I licked her ear and she turned her face towards me. "Mmmm baby..." she whispered.

Her hand reached down between her legs and she grasped my balls and started squeezing them. She knows I love that. My thrusting speed increased. I was already close to cumming.

"Is this what you want me to do for Steve, baby? Let him fuck me while I grab his balls?"

"Oh fuck!" was all I could stammer out while I quickly came, hard, inside of my wife. We hadn't fucked for 3 minutes, but my heart was racing and I was out of breath.

Our week continued pretty much like that. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. Constantly, we groped each other, had make out sessions, and talked dirty about what she had done and what she was going to.

While she was cooking on Thursday night, I stood behind her in the kitchen and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. "I couldn't believe it when Steve grabbed you like this, baby. I hadn't even left yet, but he couldn't wait to get his hands on you."

Melanie laughed. "I know! It totally turned me on, too, how forceful he was...how much he wanted me." She turned around and faced me, gave me a big kiss. Then, she started to slide down to her knees. As she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down my legs, I looked at my beautiful wife. Such a pretty face, with her almond-shaped eyes and hint of Latina ancestry. Full, pouty lips that even in high school kids had called "DSL's" -- Dick Sucking Lips. Early in our hotwife fantasy explorations, she had admitted that she loved to frequently put those DSLs to work!

As she put my cock in her mouth, I grasped her long blonde hair in both hands. Melanie was great at this--probably because she had so much experience in the past! She alternated between sucking me and then swirling her tongue around the tip as her hands did a rotating corkscrew motion on my shaft.

Melanie's tongue wandered down to my balls as she continued jerking. "Hmmm, should I greet Steve like this when he gets here tomorrow night? Should your wife just drop to her knees as soon as he comes in the door?"

"Oh my god! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Melanie quickly brought her mouth back onto my dick as one hand milked my balls and the other continued stroking me. When she finished, she looked up at me and licked her lips.

"This is too easy!" She said with a laugh. I kissed her--closed mouth--and asked if I could return the favor.

"Maybe later, sweety. I have to finish dinner. Oh, and Colin's all set with his sleepover for tomorrow, right?"

"For sure! He's felt better since Tuesday and he really wants to go back to his buddy's house for the sleep over that he didn't get to have."

Colin's our son. He had been at a sleep over last weekend and just as our night out was heating up, the dad at that sleep over called to tell me that Colin was sick. It became a blessing in disguise--leaving my wife at the bar turned out better than either of us could have planned!

On Friday, I don't know how I survived the workday. I don't think I did one productive thing. My mind was on fire with what was about to happen. My dick was hard most of the day, so I stayed seated at my desk and tried to look like I was busy.

By 4:30, I couldn't handle it anymore so I grabbed my stuff and shot out the door. I arrived home about 30 minutes later. Steve was set to arrive around 6:30 and I still needed to get our son to his sleep over.

I walked into our first floor master bedroom and found Melanie in the attached bathroom. She was wearing my favorite lingerie! "Holy shit, you are so fucking sexy!" I blurted out, to her amusement.

She turned and smiled at me; she has such a beautiful smile! "Thanks, baby. Do you like?" My wife glanced down at her outfit. It was a tight, red silk and black netting piece that hugged her curves in all the right places. Those curves, and her red thong, really made her ass pop even more! And the thin strips of red lace around her boobs made those perky B-cups even more enticing!

I ran my hands all over her body. "Goddamn, baby. Call Steve and cancel. I want this all to myself." I told her. But she knew I was joking.

"Oh really? All that talk this week, all the fooling around? You just want to end it now?" Melanie asked, with a knowing, devilish smile on her face.

"Hell no, baby. I want to see my wife in action. It's going to be like I'm in my own personal porno, and my wife is the star!"

"Oh, porno, huh? Does that mean anything goes?" Melanie asked.

"Ha! You know it. What has Steven texted today?"

"Let's just keep that a surprise, baby. I'll show you his texts later, and you can tell me if he lived up to his promises."

"Is this all you're going to wear when he gets here?" We hadn't really talked about a game plan for the evening. I mean, we both knew what was going to happen, but we never discussed the "how."

"Yes. Steve said we shouldn't pretend like we're friends having a dinner party. We all know why he's coming over. And I think that makes sense."

It did indeed. We weren't looking to hang out and have dinner or watch a movie. And my wife's blatant desire for jumping into this guy's arms was totally arousing!

"This is going to be so hot! But, ok. I gotta run Colin to his sleep over. Back soon! Oh, I'll bring you a glass of wine before I go."

"You're the best, baby. Hmm; actually, can I have a martini? Slightly dirty?"

"I like the way you think, baby. Of course!"

I tried not to make a mess as I hurriedly got her martini ready. Time was ticking, and my nerves were starting to fray. I carried the shaker and the glass back to the bathroom, poured my wife's martini, then grabbed her in my arms, pressing her body tightly against mine and kissed her. As we separated, I gave her a soft slap on her ass and she laughed.

"Colin!" I bellowed, as I walked out to the living room. "Time to go!" I looked at the time on my phone. Shit! 6 o'clock was quickly approaching. And, as any parent could anticipate, Colin wasn't ready. I ran up to his room, helping him gather his things and pack them up. I let him carry his duffle of clothes, toothbrush, etc., as I took his superhero sleeping bag under my arm.

The drive to the sleepover was uneventful, but long! I swear, I hit every red light! It didn't help that Melanie kept sending me photos of her posed in varying sexy position in her lingerie. Fuck! I had a raging hard on again! I texted her back, asking if she was also sending these photos to Steve. She replied, "Of course" with a wink and a kissing emoji.

After the 3,000th red light, we finally got to his buddy's house. I walked Colin to the door. Dave, the dad, shook my hand and started chatting. I don't really remember what he was saying, but he was taking forever to say it. In my head, I wanted to shout at him. "Hey! I gotta go, man! Melanie is going to fuck another man tonight and I can't wait!" But you can't really shout that stuff in the suburbs, you know?

Dave finally finished whatever sermon he was preaching and I got back to my car. As I started it up, I saw that it was already 6:15. Shit! I tried not to get in an accident as I sped home.

When I got there, there was a car parked in the street in front of our house. I recognized it immediately from the prior weekend. It was Steve's car. The car where my wife put another man's dick in her mouth and made him cum. As I passed it, I slowed down to look inside of it. I stopped the car. Wrapped around his gear shifter was a red, lacy fabric. Holy shit. It was Melanie's "drenched" thong that she had left in his car. Steve had been driving around all week with my wife's thong in full view!

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit," repeated in my brain as I hurriedly pulled up the driveway and into the garage. Was she already making out with him? Was she blowing him again? Or, did she wait for me?

I walked through the door and tried to calm my nerves. My heart was racing, though. As I turned in the hallway that opened into our kitchen, Melanie was walking right towards me. She had added very red, very tall high heels to her outfit. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Hi, baby! What took you so long?" She walked up to me and kissed me. I couldn't muster a response; my brain just wasn't working at the moment. "Steve asked me to get him a bourbon while I finish off my martini. Would you mind getting it though?"

Ok. Something to do. I could handle that, I thought to myself. "Sure thing, baby. Go keep our guest company."

"Don't worry about that, babe. I will." Melanie smiled at me and gave me another kiss. As she turned to walk away, I reached out to grab her delicious ass but was too slow. I stood there, just watching, as my sexy wife, dressed only in her lingerie, walked to the living room where I presume Steve was waiting.

As she turned the corner around the wall to the living room, I broke out of my reverie. I went to the small bar where we keep our drinkware. "I'm a Buffalo Trace guy, Steve." I said loudly. "Good for you?" I asked.

"Sure thing, man." Steve replied, his voice deep, confident.

I took two of the big ice rocks out of the freezer, added one to each glass, and gave a heavy pour to both. As I carried them into the living room, I wasn't ready for what I saw. Steve was seated on our brown leather couch, wearing jeans and a plain black T-shirt that made his chest and arm muscles pop. My wife was practically curled up on his lap, her sexy leg draped over his with her heel just sort of slightly bouncing in the air.

Overcoming my shock, I handed Steve his drink. "Thanks, man" he said. Then, glancing over at my wife, he added, "And thanks."

I didn't know how to reply, so I just nodded my head and sort of tipped my glass up in a semi-salute and took a long drink. Steve did, too.

"Ok, I've explained this all to Melanie this week. She told me that she shared what I told her to with you, Vic." Steve stated. "But, I need to reiterate the main point since this is our first time together. Melanie is in charge of what happens tonight. Well, really I am, to whatever extent she's comfortable with. But we've discussed that at length, Vic."

Here's another thing I had not expected. But, I had to admit that I liked the way he was taking charge. It was probably the only way I could make it through this first experience. Melanie, on the other hand, seemed charged up and ready to go; she was exuding sexuality and she couldn't stop running her hand up and down Steve's arm.

"You're strictly in a support role, tonight, Vic. I'll let you know when you can get more involved, ok?" Steve looked at me, clearly awaiting a response.

"Yeah. Ok, Steve. Sounds good." What else could I say. I took another big drink.

"Cheers, baby!" Melanie yelled and raised her martini glass. First she clinked glasses with me and gave me a reassuring smile. Then, she touched her glass to Steve's. We all drank our glasses empty.

Melanie leaned forward to put her glass on the coffee table. As she did, Steve put his hand on her ass and grabbed it. My dick stirred. My wife made a little noise and leaned back toward Steve.

"Here, take mine too." he said. But before he handed it to her, he nodded his head at her, beckoning her to him. She leaned down and kissed him. I could see their tongues swirling; the passion in the kiss was obvious.

Melanie stood up, took his glass, and placed it on the coffee table without ever breaking eye contact with Steve. She bent over, facing him, and I watched him appreciate the eyeful of her breasts that she was giving him. Her hands went to his knees and started travelling up his thighs. She moved forward and started kissing him as she fumbled with his belt buckle.

I was still standing there, frozen. Like a silent observer, I realized. I headed over to the other couch, which was at a 90-degree angle to the couch that Steve and Melanie occupied. I walked backwards because I couldn't peel my eyes off the sight in front of me. This was an entirely different experience from my view at the window last week. I tried to sit quietly because I didn't want to break the seemingly magical spell that was wrapped around my wife.

Melanie was pulling his pants down and Steve lifted his hips to make it easier. He wasn't wearing any underwear--"Of course!" I thought to myself. As my wife pulled his jeans over his knees and somewhat crouched on the ground to get them off his feet, I caught my first glance of his dick. Jesus. I mean, I'm no slouch at almost 7" and I have a decent thickness--or so I thought. But Steve was on another level. He was only semi-hard and already bigger than me, in length and girth. It looked bigger around than a can of Red Bull!

Steve pushed himself forward off the couch and took his shirt off. The dude certainly worked out a lot; that much was obvious even with his shirt on. His arms were almost as big as mine, but my chest was way more defined. "Ha." I thought to myself, as if that mattered. My wife wanted to fuck this guy, and I wanted her to, but at least I knew I was stronger than him. Why that mattered at that moment, though, I have no idea.

He grabbed Melanie's head in both hands and pulled her face to his to start kissing her again. He broke off the kiss and leaned back into the couch. Melanie looked at his dick with delight in her eyes and I watched as she extended both of her hands to grab it.

That repeating "holy shit" mantra from earlier started rattling around my brain. Knowing that my wife had grabbed his dick before, even knowing that my wife had sucked him off before, was one thing. Witnessing it firsthand, though? It was an entirely different level of excitement with lots of fear and a little jealousy mixed in.

As she started stroking him, Melanie flipped her long blonde hair over to the far side of her face and looked at me. "See baby? I told you he was big." She said, smiling at me. Her face was glowing with excitement, but I couldn't muster a response. I just nodded and smiled, trying to be encouraging, even though I don't think Melanie needed any further encouragement.

She kept her eyes on mine as her face moved right next to Steve's dick. She touched it to her cheek, then her closed, smiling lips. She stuck her tongue out and started flicking the tip, a move she knows I love. As she turned to face Steve and go to work on his dick, she winked at me.

I watched, my own mouth dropped stupidly open, as my wife's mouth engulfed Steve's cock. Her head started moving slowly back and forth as she held the shaft with one hand and started massaging his balls with the other. Steve's cock continued to harden and get larger. He leaned back and let out a quiet groan.

"Fuck, man. Your wife gives great head" Steve said as his head nodded back to rest against the top of the couch. Was it odd that I took a little pride in that statement?

Melanie was really going to town on him, increasing her speed as she sucked on his cock and humming to create a vibration around his dick. "Vic, why don't you come sit a little closer. Get a front row seat of your wife blowing me."