All Comments on 'I Left My Wife at The Bar Ch. 02'

by Medinamaybes_swing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Poor little weak boys already whining in the comments. Why do they read it if they can't handle it? All three are getting pleasure, and the love is still very obvious

dennissaradennissaraabout 1 month ago

great story...keep it up...its keeping me up ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Better than most with a loving couple who are introducing a 3 rd person into their bedroom but not their marriage. It’s about everyone’s pleasure and not replacing her husband with a new man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ic69hunter will love this, and put down people who complain about it being in the wrong category, and probably make some comment about insecure men commenting. It’s a safe bet.

That said, putting this in Loving Wive will drive down the score.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008about 1 month ago

I would have maybe tasted her first before reclaiming her. Hope there's more to cum.

Bomerang43Bomerang43about 1 month ago

This is so amazingly hot chapter! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where or when, is the next part?? Soon I trust, and pray. ;)

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 month ago

Fucking hot 🔥. Please keep this series going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Like most tales like this, there is no plot or character development. Frankly no real story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

That. Was. Hot!! My wife is a Hotwife and we enjoy the Stag/Vixen lifestyle and you captured just about everything. I can't wait for chapter three. 5 stars.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

Fantastic story. That was hot and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I for sure wasn't into wife sharing. Brittany my wife liked to flirt and it would piss me off. We actually started having problems if it wasn't for the children I would have been gone. Then just out of the blue I got a text from a number I didn't know. It was a picture of my wife's car. The text asked if it was my wife car? I said yes where is it. It surely not at her work. The next picture showed her boss running down the road limping and naked. Your wife will be home shortly. Be ready. She was home within 45 minutes. She looked as could be. I said hey babe how was your day? It was pretty challenging. Really how so? The regular bs with Adam her boss. I said why don't you leave that place you can do better than that. No we didn't have sex that night. She did find another job. She also stopped flirting with other guys. We are good again and I think we will be ok.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 month ago

OK.... a cuck story..... but OK.. Not much emotion in Steve. More like it was a 'business' with him.

If you're using a computer to write this stuff, you'd better check your work.... some annoying extra words and some 'similar word' changes detract from your descriptions.

i122i12223 days ago

Don’t be put off by all the negativity especially from those anonymous responders. You do know you can delete their ass for the comments section. Sex play between consenting adults is nothing but fun. Some can be satisfied with just the normal missionary position a couple times a month. Other couples, especially those that have been married for a lot of years like to do things to spice up their sex life. I remember my wife telling me “why would I get excited about fucking the same dick I have been fucking got the past 20 years” That is not to say that we didn’t love each other or not enjoy our sex because we did. We just found that to spice things up and make us hungry for each other we started doing things outside of society’s box.

As for all the people complaining about character development and story plot…get a life. If you want that why are you on lit? You should be at the public library. If a story doesn’t give me a boner and/or make the wife wet it’s useless as porn. Get to the point and be very descriptive in the sex, physical and mental aspects of being fucked or watching them fucking.

To the author the overuse of the word “Baby” was a little distracting otherwise a pretty good story. In your bio it states that your wife started enjoying the Hotwife lifestyle last year. Wondering if a story is written based upon actual experiences is exciting. Almost as exciting as sitting at work or home wondering if your wife has her legs spread making a creampie for you to enjoy later when they are finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMedinamaybes_swing@Medinamaybes_swing
288 Followers
Married to an amazingly hot and sexy wife who took the hotwife plunge last summer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES