I Left My Wife at The Bar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I inserted myself, I could immediately feel the difference in her pussy. It was hot; it felt like it was on fire. And, it was certainly looser, like when I fuck her after using the large dildo on her. But this time, it had been a real cock that had fucked my wife.

I could feel his semen, too, coating my dick. I knew better than to verbalize it, but in my head I shouted "Sloppy seconds!" The speed of my thrusts increased quickly and I knew I would not last long.

Melanie was too exhausted to cum with me, I knew. She was enjoying it, but after the intense pleasure of getting fucked by Steve, my actions just weren't registering on the same level for her.

"Yeah, baby. Can you believe it? I did it, baby," Melanie said with a hint of playfulness in her tone. She knew how to drive me wild with her dirty talk. "Steve's cock felt amazing inside of me, baby. Do I feel different to you? Does my pussy feel different?"

"Uh-huh," I said. In my mind, I was reliving every moment of what I had just witnessed.

"Do it, baby. Cum for me. Cum in me, just like Steve did."

That did it for me. I yelled out my own groan, grasping my wife's ass in both hands as I came inside her. After a moment, I collapsed on the bed beside her, face to face. She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Well, that was even better than the fantasy, huh?" I asked.

"Oh, I'd say so, baby. I don't know if I can go back to using the toys. They're so plastic. Steve was... so real. It was incredible..." She drifted off a bit, looking away from me. "It's ok to say that, right? It doesn't make you mad?"

"Mel, why would I want you to do something you don't enjoy? This would totally suck if you didn't enjoy it. I love you and I'm addicted to your pleasure. Steve's just a real-life sex toy, in my mind. The moment he stops making you cum, we throw him out and get a new one."

This made Melanie giggle. I moved over and kissed her, long and slow. "Love you, baby."

"Love you, too, baby." Melanie replied and kissed me again.

"Are you done yet, love birds?" Steve broke through our moment together. We both turned to look; he was standing at the doorway, naked, with a glass of bourbon in his hand. His cock extended nearly halfway down his thigh. He took a drink, placed it on our dresser and walked around to the far side of the bed. He laid down on it, on Melanie's side of the bed, and beckoned her towards him.

She looked back at me, smiled, and kissed me one more time. Then, on all fours, she started to crawl towards him. "Wait," I said. I bent over and undid her high heels, removing first the one on her left foot. This put me at eye level with her ass and her well-fucked pussy. After I removed the second high heel, I leaned in and kissed her right butt cheek. It was slightly red from Steve's repeated smacking. My wife looked back at me, said thanks, and continued to crawl across the bed to him.

Her right hand supported her weight as she leaned over the side of him and kissed him, but her left hand travelled down to his groin. "This," she said, as she grabbed the base of his shaft and started massaging it and his balls in a swirling motion, "Is incredible." She giggled, then seemed surprised.

Looking down, I realized that his cock was beginning to stir. No, not just beginning; it looked like it did when she first took his pants off. "I'm not even close to being done with you yet, Melanie."