I let my Friend cast a Spell on Me

Story Info
I agree to let my friend cast a mind control spell on me.
5.2k words
4.41
36.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a witch. I know, I know, it sounds silly, but it is true. I am a real witch with spells and everything.

It started when my friend found an old spell book and convinced me to try one of the spells for fun and trust me, no one was more surprised than me when the spell worked.

We sat across from each other with a candle between us and chanted the spell from the book and suddenly the candle caught fire. At first I didn't believe it. I thought my friend was playing some kind of trick on me, but after lighting the candle multiple times and managing to light other candles as well, I started to believe that it might actually be working.

Since then we have worked a number of other spells and rituals. None of them really anything useful in daily life. While the ability to light a candle on fire without a lighter is a cool party trick, it isn't really useful for anything more than that. But overall it isn't about the usefulness of the spells or about power, it is about doing something secret and a little bit frightening with my friend. It is a shared hobby to help break up the monotony of daily life.

Not all the spells we try work and some of the rituals are downright silly. We once spent an entire night sky-clad, which apparently means naked, chanting in the forest hoping to get good luck on a test and, based on our test results, we would have been better off spending the time studying.

But even though not all the spells work and most of them are not very useful, the thrill when trying out a new spell and having it work is amazing. That is what we are doing today, trying out a new spell.

When my friend first told me about the spell it sounded kinda dark. It is a mind control spell. When I heard that I immediately thought of a few ways it might come in handy. Nothing too bad, just things such as using it on my professors to get easy As or using it on the girl that used to make fun of me at school and make her humiliate herself.

When I heard the details of the spell however, it was a lot less dark than you might think when you hear "mind control". The spell only works for a 15 minute period and once it finishes the person being controlled will remember everything, and, most importantly of all, it can only be cast on a willing person. That of course makes it a lot less useful, but also a lot less morally ambiguous. The text also warns that the spell will break if the subject of the spell is asked to do something that they are strongly opposed to, such as for instance harming themselves.

We decided to try it out anyways, just to see if it works and also because, even though its use is limited, there is still something exciting about the idea of controlling someone else. At least I think so.

So that is what we are going to do today.

I walk up to Amilia's door. Amilia is the name of my friend by the way and yes, she spells it like that, rather than the more conventional way with an e. My name is Drusilla. Yes, really. My mother, in a moment of total overshare, once told me it was because there was an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer running in the background when I was conceived. Anyways I usually just go by Dru, though I had a phase growing up, where I wanted to be called Zilla, like Godzilla, but that was a long time ago.

I knock on the door and hear running feet.

The door opens and Amilia excitedly reaches out and pulls me inside.

"Hi," she exclaims while pulling me into a quick hug, kissing both of my cheeks before releasing me. The cheek kissing is something we picked up from an old book on witchcraft. The book didn't really contain any useful spells, but was more concerned with the sisterhood of witchcraft and different rituals to bring you closer together. I think most of it is kinda silly, but Amilia is very into it, so I go along with it.

She excitedly pulls me into her living room, where she has already cleared a space for us to cast the spell.

The spell itself is relatively easy. It just requires us to sit across from each other inside a circle with some symbols and say the spell. Amilia has put down a mat and drawn the symbols on it, so we are ready to begin. We use the mat to avoid having to draw the symbols directly on the floor.

We have already decided by coin toss who will be letting the other control them. I lost, so Amilia will try to use the spell to control me first and then, if it works, I will get to try it on her another day.

As the one being controlled, my part of the spell is easy. I just have to sit there with Amilia holding my hands and accept the magic when it comes to me. I am not entirely sure what accepting the magic means, but the way the book describes it, it should be pretty straight forward.

I sit down cross legged and hold out my hands to Amilia, who sits across form me. She takes my hands and starts saying the words of the spell.

While we have a translation of what the spell says, our previous experiments have taught us that most spells, for some reason, work better when spoken in their original language, so the words that Amilia is speaking doesn't make any sense to me.

I wasn't really expecting the spell to work, so I am surprised when I feel what I can only describe as a kind of tugging at my mind. It feels strange and my first instinct is to fight it, but I quickly realize that this is what the text was talking about when it said to accept the magic, so I try to relax and let whatever it is trying to do happen.

After I accept it, the tugging sensation quickly disappears.

"Did it work?" Amilia asks in an eager voice.

Without even thinking about it, I automatically respond, "yes." Apparently part of the spell means that I will answer questions without having to think too much about it. Kinda creepy, but I don't really have any secrets from Amilia, so it doesn't worry me too much.

"Are you sure?" Amilia asks and again I respond in the positive without having to give it any thought.

"Cool," Amilia says. "Touch your nose."

I raise my hand and touch my nose with one of my fingers. We haven't really discussed what we would make the other one do, to test whether the spell is working or not, but I guess doing something like touching your nose is pretty standard.

"Hmmm, that doesn't really prove anything," Amilia says, looking thoughtful. "Alright, lets try this. Slap me."

I don't really want to slap her, but on the other hand it seems like something I should do, so I lift my hand again and gently slap it against her cheek.

"Harder," Amilia says, her eyes opened wide with excitement.

I comply, slapping her again. This time hard enough that my hand stings a little bit afterwards. I still don't really know why, but it makes sense to do it.

"Wow, it really is working," Amilia says, before getting up off the floor.

"Come with me," she says and starts walking out the room.

I am a bit curious about where we are going and why, but I, of course, get up and follow her.

She takes me to her bedroom and sits down on the edge of her bed.

"Take off your clothes."

A small voice in the back of my mind wonders why she is asking me to do this, but overall it seems like a good idea, so I grasp the edge of my shirt and pull it over my head. Next I open the buttons on my jeans and slide them down and off, leaving me in my bra, panties and socks.

As I lift my left foot to pull off my sock, I notice Amilia is watching me with rapt attention, a slight blush on her cheeks. The part of my mind that wondered about her asking me to get naked is also curious about this, since we have seen each other naked multiple times before, both when doing rituals sky-clad and when sharing a locker room and shower at the gym.

While I wonder this I continue taking off my clothes, removing my other sock and moving on to my bra.

As I open my bra and starts taking it off, Amilia suddenly lets out a breathless, "wait," as if she has been holding her breath without realizing it.

I immediately stop and wait to see what it is that she wants.

"How are you feeling?" she asks.

I feel happy that my friend is concerned about how I am, so I answer truthfully that I am fine. How could I be anything else while doing things that make me happy.

"That's good," she answers, swallowing before saying, "continue."

I do, pulling my bra the rest of the way off before pulling down my panties and kicking them off.

Standing there naked I feel a bit chilly, but it was a good idea to take off my clothes and I am glad Amilia thought of it.

"Dru, come sit here next to me," Amilia says and gestures to the bed beside her.

Once I sit down, Amilia turns partially towards me and puts her hand on my cheek, turning my head towards her. She leans in and gently brush my lips with hers.

Not really sure how to react I just sit there, thinking that it is kinda strange. Why is Amilia kissing me?

Before I can ask out loud, she pulls back with a slightly frustrated look on her face and says, "kiss me, Dru."

Ah, of course, I should kiss her. Her lips look super soft and nice. I lean towards her and meet her lips, letting my own slide against hers. When she pushes her tongue against my lips I part them slightly and meet her tongue with my own.

We sit kissing for about 30 seconds, before Amilia pull back.

"Wow, that was great," she says, slightly breathlessly. "Did you like it?"

I take a few seconds to think before answering her. On one hand, it was very nice. Her lips were soft and the kiss was very good, but the small voice in the back of my mind has gone from quietly wondering what is going on to loudly yelling "what the hell is going on?" It is only a small voice, though, so I decide that the most honest answer is to let Amilia know that I enjoyed it, so I simply say, "yes."

At my yes Amilia's whole face lights up and she smiles widely.

"That is good. I was worried you wouldn't like it."

Since I don't really know how to respond, I just remain quiet.

Amilia lets her eyes slide over my naked body, taking everything in, before taking a deep breath and saying, "I want you to lie down and touch yourself."

The voice in the back of my head reacts with shock to this, though I am unsure why, since it is such a simple request. I crawl onto the bed and lie down on my back, before taking my hand and touching it to my belly. Since she didn't specify where she wanted me to touch myself, I figured that was fine.

"No, no, that is not what I meant," Amilia says, a clear note of frustration in her voice. "I want you to masturbate, like you do at home, when no one is around."

I feel a tingling between my legs and my nipples are two rock hard points on my chest. I don't know how I missed it, but Amilia is right, I really should masturbate since I am very horny.

There is one problem however. One horrible problem that I don't know how to solve. I want to do what she said so badly, but I can't and there is no way to fix it. I feel my face twist up and tears start to run from my eyes.

"Dru!" Amilia exclaims, crawling onto the bed with me. "Stop! Don't cry. It's ok, I...I didn't mean it, you don't have to if you don't want to."

I feel better all of a sudden, as if a big burden has been lifted from my shoulders.

Even though everything is alright, I still feel the need to explain why I couldn't do what she wanted me to.

"It is not because I didn't want to do it, but when I masturbate alone at home, I usually use my toys and I don't have them, so I couldn't..." at the memory of the terrible problem, my voice chokes off.

"Oh, that's alright," Amilia says, looking relieved. "You can just use your fingers."

At her words the tingling feeling between my legs return and I once again realize how horny I am.

Not wasting any time, I spread my legs apart to give me access and reach one hand down between my legs, where it meets my wet folds. The other hand goes to the diamond hard nipple on my right breast and gently start rolling it between my thumb and index finger.

I push two fingers inside my wet hole, turning my hand, so that my thumb can reach my throbbing clit. A shiver runs through my body as pleasure shoots through me.

I gently squeeze my almost painfully hard nipple, sending another jolt of pleasure through me and forcing a moan from my mouth.

I start working the fingers inside me in and out, while my thumb slides over the sensitive nub of my clit.

I can feel my heart start beating faster and my breathing speeds up to match it.

Usually when I masturbate I like to take my time, but today something is pushing me toward orgasm faster than normally and I can feel my pleasure rising in response.

Through my pleasure I notice Amilia sitting between my legs, letting her eyes run over my body, an almost hungry look on her face.

The voice in the back of my head is still there, but it too is being affected by the pleasure, its protests dying out.

I keep touching myself, sliding my fingers in and out of my wet hole, feeling the walls of my vagina trying to grab a hold of the invading fingers and keep them from leaving. The hand at my chest, is now moving between my nipples, alternating between squeezing and pulling on them. Each touch sends a spike of pleasure through me. But it is the thumb on my clit and the pleasure emanating from it that is pushing me quickly towards orgasm. I am still simply stroking my thumb over the sensitive bud, but the simple touch is enough to send wave after wave of pleasure through me.

It doesn't take long before I am pushed over the edge and the pleasure drowns out anything else. I am vaguely aware that my breathing is coming out as small moans and that I am continuously rising and lowering my crotch as if trying to fuck the fingers of my hand, but beyond that the pleasure is all I am aware of.

Eventually the pleasure starts to slowly fade and I become aware of my surroundings again.

I am still breathing heavily and my heart is still beating quickly, but both are slowly returning to a more normal rhythm. I am still lying on my back on the bed, one hand between my legs, gently cupping my wet sex, the other resting on my breast.

While I was unaware Amilia must have taken off her clothes, since she is now naked on the bed next to me. As the pleasure recedes the voice in the back of my head is starting to voice its concerns again, though notes of confusion seem to have mixed with the previous outrage.

"Give me your hand," Amilia says, reaching towards the hand between my legs. As I lift my hand and place it in hers she continues, "I want to taste you."

She takes my hand in hers and lead it to her face, pushing the two fingers that were previously inside me, into her mouth.

The feeling of her tongue sliding over my fingers and her lips gently sucking on them is kinda strange, but it was a good idea to let her lick my fingers. I am not entirely sure why, but she should know what I taste like.

Amilia, clearly enjoying the taste on my fingers, moans around the fingers still in her mouth.

Pulling the fingers from her mouth she whispers, "I want more," in an almost inaudible voice.

I am about to put my fingers back between my legs to get her more, when she starts changing her position on the bed, turning to face the opposite direction of me.

She crawls on top of me, placing her knees on either side of my head and lowering her body down on top of mine, putting her face level with my crotch.

I realize that she meant she wanted more directly from the source, which makes sense. Much easier than having me use my fingers to bring it to her. I am not sure, however, why she needs to be on top of me to do that. Surely she could have just crawled down below me on the bed.

I decide not to worry too much about it, since she obviously knows best. The little voice in the back of my mind seems to understand her actions, but it is not loud enough for my conscious mind to catch it, still being muted by a kind of confusion that is now also mixed with part intrigue.

I feel Amilia's hands gently push my legs open, fully exposing my sensitive flesh to her. As her tongue slide against me, I feel a shiver of pleasure run through me. It is not as strong as the earlier pleasure I felt, my body still partially numb from the previous orgasm.

Her tongue moves over the different parts of my anatomy, sliding over the outside of my lower lips before touching my clit and sliding in between my lips to my hole and pushing its way slightly inside me. It feels as if Amilia is trying to ensure that she touches every part of me.

As she licks me I am very much aware of her wet sex right in front of my face. I can see her body producing more wetness and I see a bead of it run down and drip down onto my throat. Once in a while her hole pulses, contracting and releasing while a shudder runs through her body.

Her tongues continued movements against my wet folds is starting to have an effect, but the pleasure is building much slower than before and before I get anywhere near orgasm, Amilia raises her head and says, "Lick me."

I comply and run my tongue from her clit and in between her lower lips, brushing it over her hole before pulling back. Despite her wetness I only taste a mild slightly tangy taste on my tongue. Having tried licking my fingers after playing with myself before, I was expecting her taste to be stronger, but I guess everyone is different.

Once she realizes that I don't intent to repeat the lick, Amilia says, "keep going." The frustration clear in her voice.

I return my tongue to her wet folds and let it repeatedly follow the path from her clit and up to her hole.

Clearly distracted by this, she doesn't return to licking me, but instead rests her head against my inner thigh, letting out a series of small groaning moans.

As I continue licking her, her moans grow in volume and her body starts shaking.

"Finger me," she gasps out between the moans.

I raise my hand to comply. but before I can insert my finger into her pussy, the voice in my head pipes in with surprising force and insists that she didn't specify which hole she wanted me to finger and, am I sure she didn't mean her asshole?

Taking the voice at it's 'word' I move my finger up and push it against her puckered asshole. There is some resistance, but since I obviously have to get my finger in there for it to count as 'fingering', I push harder and force the finger to slide partway inside.

At the intrusion Amilia gives out a shriek and throws her body forward and away from me.

I move forward to continue licking and fingering her, but before I reach her, she gasps out, "stop, stop, that is not what I meant."

I immediately stop and lie back, waiting for her to explain what it is I misunderstood.

"Fuck...that hurt," Amilia exclaims, putting one of her hands back and gently rubbing it over her ass.

The voice in my head is clearly amused by this, though I am not entirely sure I understand why, since it is clear that it was wrong in its assessment of what Amilia wanted.

"Fuck...ok...maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it, but it wasn't necessarily a bad idea," Amilia mutters to herself, as she briefly leave the bed to grab something from a drawer.

She comes back onto the bed, lies down on her back and spreads her legs.

"Okay, I want you to lick me again and finger my asshole, but this time make sure to lube up your fingers first and be gentle. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I respond, taking the tube of lube she hands me.

I open the lube and squirt some onto my hand, making sure to get a good amount on my index and middle finger. Once that is accomplished, I lie down between her legs and bring my head down to her vagina and start licking her again. This time going from her wet hole and up to her clit.

Amilia lifts her legs up a bit and reaches down with her hands, taking a hold of her ass cheeks and spreading her ass open, giving me free access to her asshole.

12