All Comments on 'I let my Friend cast a Spell on Me'

by I_am_just_writing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
storytymestorytymeover 3 years ago
Great Start

This was a logical story. I like how you added inhibition from the person being hypnotized and the woman in control. Can't wait to read the next story in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the story. I would also like a continuation of it with her coming back the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Aside from a couple of minor spelling mistakes which I usually ignore on most stories unless they confuse me (which this one did) where you were stating that Drusilla would use the spell to have her professor give her “As” instead of A’s which would have made more sense but not a story killer at all. I thought you did a great job in making sure that it was serious but also lighthearted enough and even made me laugh out loud with the little dry butt situation. 5 stars and a big grin from me.

Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

The internal dialogue was perfect!! Adds so much to the domination point. Honestly, I wish more were like this. You hit it on the dot.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 3 years ago
Great Story

This was well crafted. Everything flowed really well. The reasons and the rules are so clear & followed. I was beginning to get so envious. I wanted to be Dru so bad. Really looking forward to the next 15 minutes.

RadAshaRadAshaover 2 years ago

Great short story. The plot was thought out and had a wiccan theme of "do no harm' to it. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it. Hope you will make one further into their relationship where they are more comfortable, but still exploring desires and how to bring joy to each other. Consensual mind control is more fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous