I let my Friend cast a Spell on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to lick her, I reach my hand down and feel my way until I find the wrinkles of her butt hole. I gently start massaging it with my two lubed fingers, slowly applying pressure.

Amilia has started moaning again, her interrupted path to orgasm resumed. As my fingers slowly begin to slide into her ass her moans start picking up in volume again and she starts shaking.

I feel both her holes start clenching and releasing, her vagina trying to grab onto my tongue when it slides across her opening and her asshole trying to hold the fingers moving in and out of it in place.

Her moans continue to rise in volume until suddenly they cut off and her breathing become breathless gasps for air.

This continues for another 10 seconds or so and then her breathing starts evening out and the clenching of her holes slow down, before stopping all together.

Since she hasn't given me any other instructions I continue licking and fingering her, until she reaches down and puts her hand on my head and says, "ok, ok, you can stop now."

I do, moving out from between her legs and sit up, facing her.

She lies still for a minute or two, breathing heavily, and then sit up.

She looks at the watch hanging on the wall and says, "Dammit, not long left and I still have so much more I want to do."

"Lie down on your belly," she says with a sense of urgency in her voice.

Lying down on my belly sounds really comfortable so I do as she suggests.

I feel her hands move onto my butt cheeks, gently pulling them apart, as she says, "spread your legs for me."

I do as she says, though I am not really sure why she is suddenly touching my butt. The voice in my head is also unsure what she is planning to do, but is giving off a mixture excitement and apprehension.

"I am going to lick you," she says.

Just as I start to think that it is an odd position she has me in if she just wants to taste me again, her tongue makes contact with my tight asshole.

At the unexpected contact I let out a loud gasp and I can't help clenching my cheeks together, barring her tongues access to my hole. I realize quickly however, that clenching my cheeks mean she can't lick me and having her lick me is a good thing, so I relax and wait for her to resume her licking.

She doesn't disappoint, her tongue quickly returning to my asshole, gently sliding over the opening.

The voice is, once again, shocked into silence, but I can't help noticing that the feeling of the tongue, moving over my sensitive skin is far from unpleasant.

She continues licking, as one of her hands move between my legs and one of her fingers start gently manipulating my clit.

At the touch a wave of pleasure rushes through me and I let out a loud moan.

"You like that," she says, briefly breaking contact with my asshole, and I do, the feeling of her finger and her tongue quickly having me on the path to orgasm again.

She returns her tongue to my back door, but this time she isn't content with simply letting it slide over the opening, instead making the tongue into a point and pushing it against the opening.

I am now moaning continuously as waves of pleasure crash through me and as I feel the tongue push open my asshole and slide inside me, I feel my second orgasm start.

This orgasm feels different than my previous one. It feels more intense and the focus of the pleasure is my ass, as bursts of pleasure explode from back there.

As I feel my asshole clench on the invading tongue and the pleasure explodes through me, I can't help but make loud high pitched moans, that border on screams.

The orgasm feels like it goes on for much longer than usually and through it all the tongue continues to push its way in and out of my asshole.

Eventually the pleasure starts receding and I start coming back to my senses. My moans have also quieted and I am now simply gasping, trying to fill my lungs with air.

The tongue stops moving inside me and Amilia crawls up until she is lying next to me. She gently starts stroking my back, simply letting her hand move up and down over it, as my breathing slowly returns to normal.

An alarm, that I wasn't aware she had set, goes off.

"Only one minute left now," Amilia mutters as she moves to turn it off.

The alarm off, she returns to me and goes back to stroking my back.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asks me, her voice uncertain.

"Yes," I simply reply.

"Do you think you will want to do it again when the spell isn't working anymore?"

I think for a moment, trying to see if the voice at the back of my head, that I now am starting to recognize as the part of me unaffected by the spell, has any input. "I don't know," I reply when the voice remains silent.

"Will you...will you be mad at me?" she asks, her voice trembling slightly.

The voice is not quiet on this point, leading me to reply with a loud and clear, "yes!"

"Please don't hate me," she whispers with tears in her voice.

The voice not liking the sound of her anguish again make me respond in no uncertain terms, "I could never hate you."

I feel the voice in the back of my head grow until it fills all of my head, as the effect of the spell wears off.

I sit up and move my head down until my head is right next to Amilia's ear.

"Just you wait till it is my turn to cast the spell on you."

Hearing this Amilia sits up and looks at me, surprise clear on her face.

"You still want to do it?" she asks, her voice still uncertain.

I take her head between my hands and move my head close to her, putting us eye to eye.

"Oh yeah, I am definitely going to get my turn and use it to get back at you."

At this she gives a little uncertain smile.

I lean forward and place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Bitch," I say as I move to get off the bed.

She giggles, as she watches me pick up my clothes and put it on.

"Are you leaving?" she asks, her voice once more showing a bit of uncertainty.

"I am," I answer. "I have got a lot of planning to do, but don't worry, I will be back tomorrow."

I move back to her and kiss her cheeks in the traditional greeting. I hesitate for a moment and then place a gentle kiss on her lips before moving back

"See you tomorrow," I call back over my shoulder as I make my way to the door. My mind already full of ideas of what I want to do with my 15 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story was a bit different than my previous ones, or at least it felt a bit different. I wanted to try writing in a new category and, more or less randomly, picked the Mind control category.

I actually had a kind of hard time with how to angle the story, because on one hand I wanted it to be clear that the narrating character was being controlled, but on the other hand, I wanted to end it on a light note, which wouldn't really work if the narrating character was being forced to do things against her will. That is why, when laying out the rules of the spell, I made it clear that the spell would break if the person under the spell was asked to do something that they strongly opposed. It is also why I tried to have the "voice in the back of the head" be a semi active participant, to show that while the character was being controlled it wasn't completely powerless.

I don't know how well I succeeded, but it was a pretty fun experiment regardless.

I am very curious to hear what you guys thought about the story, whether it worked as I wanted it to, or if the narrating style with the voice in the characters head had a detrimental effect on the reading experience. So please, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story.


12