I Lied Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was like a girl I had a crush on for years, finally giving me the chance to take her out. Except I'm sure the only thing she wanted me to take out was my cock. The thought of that made me extremely nervous. Sex was the one thing I hadn't done. I had plenty of blowjobs and had even rubbed Laura's clit a couple of times to get her off. I even fingered her once, but that was the extent of my sex life. Even though I had never heard her and Brad have sex, I was confident she had way more experience than I had.

"I need to take a shower. I smell like a wet towel, and I know that can't be something girls are just crazy about," I said with a smirk.

"That's cool. I'll take one with you. I'm a little sweaty myself," she shot back.

"Ok," I replied, heading towards my room.

'How in the hell can she be so comfortable with this? Also, there goes my plan to jerk off first, so I don't embarrass myself', I thought, stripping down to my boxers.

"Showers ready," she called out from the bathroom.

Do I take my boxers off now? Or do I wait until I'm in there? I contemplated over and over.

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah, on my way," I replied anxiously, realizing I was about to see my first fully nude girl in real life, and she was my sister.

Quietly opening the door, I stood there for a brief moment, giving myself one last chance to back out.

"Is that you?" She asked from the other side of the shower curtain.

"Yeah, just taking off my boxers. Be right in," I said.

"Silly, you should have just taken them off in your room," she replied with a giggle.

Here goes nothing, I thought and slid the shower curtain open.

"Holy shit, Owen. You are..."

"Holy shit," I cut her off. "You shave your pussy?" I blurted out, but it was just a statement.

"I just did it today; when I took a shower before coming to your show, does it look bad? Do you like it? She asked, taken back by my sudden questioning outburst.

"Oh yeah, it looks awesome," I replied, wanting to climb the tallest tree I could find and jump out head first. On second thought, and staring at the pool of water in the tub, that was probably enough water. I could save myself the trouble of climbing the tree and just drown myself now and get it over with.

"Cool. Are you going to get in?"

Nodding my head up and down, I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed behind me.

"Owen, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"How are you so comfortable showering naked with me staring at you?" I blurted out.

"Oh, that's easy, playing volleyball for the school. When we finished practicing or playing a game, all the players showered together. You get used to other people being around while you're naked."

"I would've loved to have seen that," I replied, grinning like a fool.

"Should've said something; I could've made that happen," she shot back.

''Bullshit."

"Well, you'll never know."

Leaning her head back to rinse her dirty blonde hair, a color she had settled on after several failed attempts of trying to dye it herself, I finally got a chance to look over her body thoroughly. My friends were right; she was smoking hot. The water that cascaded over her full breasts glistened each time they jiggled as she ran her fingers through her hair. Her tiny waist only made her wide hips flare out even more, and the lips of her sex did very little to hide her swollen clit.

"Am I up to your standards?'' she asked, catching me thoroughly examining her body.

Being at a loss for words at the moment, I just nodded my head and continued to watch her lather her curvy frame with a body wash that smelled of berries.

"What about me? Am I good enough for you in that department?" I asked, staring at my erection.

With a light kiss to the head of my shaft as she washed her legs, "I actually feel sorry for Laura, she's so tiny. I bet she struggled like hell to get that monster in her pussy. I'm nervous, to be honest with you."

"Well, since we're being honest with one another, we never had sex."

"Ahh, now it makes sense," she replied.

"What does?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"That's why she cheated on you with Derrick. All the girls know he has a tiny dick, you can't play on the football team and be able to hide it. They are just like girl's sports, but you know that. You've been into the men's locker room before and seen all the shower heads hanging off the wall, haven't you?"

"Of course."

"Then you know that word spreads fast if you have a tiny dick, and especially if it's huge. Too bad you didn't play sports, all of the girls would have been talking about that thing," she said with a smirk and pointing her loofah at my cock.

"That sucks. I got dumped because my dick's too big? What guy could ever say that to his friends and not be ragged on? Hey buddies, my girlfriend dumped me to have sex with a guy with a smaller penis," I said, being sarcastic. "Nobody would ever believe me."

"Awe, my poor little brother's dick is big, I'm so sorry," she was happily ridiculing and hugging me at the same time as I was trying to rinse off.

"Fuck off," I shot back, pushing her off of me.

In doing so, I now had both of my hands on each of my sister's soft breasts. The mood changed dramatically, and we launched into each other's arms. With my erection trying to penetrate her stomach, she lowered her left hand to point it up and began slowly stroking my manhood. I would not be able to tolerate much more of her soft, soapy hand twisting and squeezing my shaft as she worked it up and down.

"Beth, not so fast," I breathed into her ear.

"Let's get out of here," she said, reaching around me and turning off the water before pulling me by my dick out of the shower into my room.

Falling backward onto the bed, she pulled me with her, not letting go of my cock. I caught myself just before our foreheads clashed. Pushing up and resting my weight on my knuckles, I watched as the water beaded up and rolled off the curves of her body.

"Beth," I paused, not entirely sure how to say what I had to say. "I don't know what to do."

"It's ok, me either," her words anxious as they crossed her trembling full lips.

"Huh? What about Brad?" I asked just above a whisper.

"Yea..., we never had sex. I would only give him blow jobs, which is why we fought all the time. I knew if I fucked him, he would just dump me."

"Wow, I just assumed..." I stopped, not wanting to say anything hurtful.

"You were my first love, and I never really got over you. After we got busted kissing, Mom sat me down and told me I wasn't allowed to be in love with you, it was just a phase, and I also needed to grow up. Playing with your kid brother is not something young ladies do. When Brad came along, or as all the girls at school put it, "picked me,'' I decided to go with it. I'm sorry I kept my feelings from you for so long," she said, just as a single tear fell from each of her blue eyes.

Her sudden confession brought back a ton of memories. Maybe it wasn't a lie? Maybe I did love her and just needed to hear her express her feelings that she kept bottled up for so long.

"I love you, Beth," the words didn't come naturally, and saying them only made me feel worse.

"I... I love you too, so much, baby. You don't know how I've longed to hear you say those words to me," the tears filling her eyes and streaming down her face each time she blinked.

Leaning in and kissing her smooth, full lips, I let my right hand find the slit between her parted legs. The heat that radiated from her sex could be felt without even touching it. I couldn't resist the urge to slide my fingers between the folds of her sex. Making small circles on her clit, my sister's breathing became shallow and irregular. I was far from experienced but knew how to get a girl off.

Taking her almost to the limit, just as she had done earlier to me, I eased the amount of pressure I was applying to her swollen clit.

"Oh my god, I want you so bad, but I'm....," her voice seemed to go dry.

"Umm, it's ok. We don't have to," I replied sincerely, having been down this road many times before.

"No, it's not that, Owen. I'm... I'm scared at how big your dick is. I have a hard time getting a tampon in." Her words, blunt but genuine.

"Oh, do you want to get on top, so you can control how much goes in and how fast?" I had never felt dumber as I asked her that question, like asking her if she wanted a cheeseburger or a hot dog, something she picked up right away.

"Nah, I'm good," she giggled. "I don't want to take your virginity, I want you to take mine." This time, her voice was firm about what she wanted.

After sliding my fingers through the folds of her sex, I used the limitless amount of her creamy nectar to coat the head of my cock before lining it up to the entrance of her pussy. The reality of what was about to take place kicked in, and sweat started to drip from my brow to the valley between her breasts.

"Just be easy, Owen, I'll be ok," she said, seeing my hesitation.

With a sigh, I began to slowly push the thick, purple head of my shaft between her engorged lips. Her breathing stopped when I reached the elastic piece of flesh that she had saved for just me.

"Don't do it slow, Just...."

I didn't wait for her instructions and tore through the tissue until half of my thick shaft had penetrated my sister.

"Whoa fuuuuuck," she hissed from her throat. "Oh god, oh my god, oh shit, holy fucking shit,'' her words came out in almost a cadence. "Please tell me it's all the way in?" She asked, still staring at the ceiling and using her hands to fan her eyes.

"Almost," I lied again, for the second time.

"Ok, I'm ready. Put it all in me," she said with enthusiasm after getting her breathing under control.

"We don't have to do it all tonight," I said, trying to avoid her catching me in a lie.

"Now, Owen, I can take it."

Slowly, I inched forward until I could go no further. After several deep breaths, the veins that bulged in her neck began to fade.

"I told you I could take it," she snickered.

My lack of an immediate response removed her growing smirk from her face. She propped herself up on her elbows to get a visual of what was going on in her stretched pussy, she fell back to the bed, defeated.

"What the fuck do you have down there?" She asked, not waiting for my response. "Are you fucking me with a tree trunk? Jesus Christ, Owen."

"I'm sorry," was the only thing I could say.

This was not turning out like I thought it would. I had imagined in great detail what it was going to be like.

"Can you go any further?" she asked, moderately irritated.

"No, There's a wall or something in there stopping me from going all the way in."

"Yeah, Owen, it's called my intestines," she laughed.

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" I asked, pulling my cock out a few inches.

"No, goofball, it's called my cervix. I can't believe you're so big that you won't fit in my pussy. So much for an IUD."

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's something girls get, so they don't have to take a birth control pill every day."

"Oh, shit, your not on the pill?"

"Jesus, Owen, yes, I'm on the pill...... Just shut up and fuck me with what will fit. I think I'm stretched out enough now." she giggled.

"How's it feel?" I asked after sliding it in and out a few times.

"It's starting to feel wonderful. Don't stop."

The fatigue in my arms became too great, so I lowered my body until her full breasts slid easily between our sweaty bodies. With the awkward beginnings now past us, our pleasure intensity rose quickly. Her hands continued to search for grip on my sweat-covered back furiously.

"That's it, Owen, keep going. Please don't stop," her voice soft and pleading.

Needing that extra boost in confidence, my pace quickened, and I began to slam into her sex. The head of my cock bounced off her cervix each time I connected with it and increased her pleasure. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck after exhausting her search for a suitable grip and pulled my ear close to her mouth.

"Fuck me, Owen," her soft whimpers replaced by loud moans that went directly into my ear canal.

The passage of my ear canal must have an uninterrupted signal to my balls. I tried to slow her movements as she bucked violently underneath me, but it was too late. The walls of her sex grasped hard around my shaft just as my scrotum tightened, sending my seed rocketing up the bulging rope-like vein.

"I'm cuuumming," followed a string of "oh gods," just before biting down on my shoulder.

In a panic, I jerked my cock from her pussy and sent a long string of sperm that struck her lower jaw.

"NO! Owen, put it back in," she growled at me when the second volley of cum landed in the valley between her breasts.

Strangling the base of my shaft, I shoved the head of my cock into the folds of her sex before releasing my death grip. The succeeding burst of my seed splashed off the walls of her pussy. Finally, and quickly finding the bottom, the next ropes of cum bathed her cervix until I had nothing left.

I was panting hard and struggling to maintain my composure. I sat back on my heels and watched as my dick rapidly lost its length and slipped from the lips of her gaping pussy. Like a stream down the mountain, my cum followed the path of the least resistance and flowed over her rosebud and down the crack of her ass.

A silence fell over the room. I didn't know what to say, all I knew was it was too quiet for me, and my awkward inexperience got the best of me.

"So, did I do good?'' I asked timidly.

"You were terrific, well, until you pulled out. I told you I was on the pill, so just finish in me," she replied.

"I know, but I, I panicked, ok. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, Beth," I said defensively.

"It's ok, I was just telling you, don't get your panties in a wad," she shot back with a smile, trying to defuse the conversation.

"I'll be better next time, I mean if we do it again," I said, now standing at the end of the bed.

"Are you crazy? I'm not letting that monster anywhere near my little kitty again. I'm not going to walk right for a week as it is now." she said, barely getting the last part out before cracking up laughing.

Hoping she was just joking, which I figured she was, I played along. "That's fine since it doesn't fit anyway," I said, which caused her to scramble out of bed and chase after me saying, "Oh, that's your ass."

"That's a great idea, knowing how full of shit you are, next time, I'll just put it in your ass. I guarantee it will fit in there." I shot back as she chased me throughout the house naked.

"Fuck you, I can't imagine how bad that would hurt," she said, giving up the pursuit.

"I knew you were a chicken shit," I replied, not wanting the fun to be over just yet.

"What an asshole you are," she said with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. "I was going to suggest we try that, but not now."

"Bullshit. You're a liar."

"Well, you'll never know," she replied, spinning around, smacking her ass, and running towards the hall that led to the bathroom as I resumed the chase.

After a quick rinse, we propped up nude in my bed to watch TV and cool off from the steamy shower.

*

"We're home." The voices of our parents called out in unison when they walked through the front door the following morning.

Finally able to pry my eyes open and see Beth's curvy naked body sprawled out next to me, the repercussions of getting caught hit me in the stomach, like a left uppercut from Mike Tyson.

Sending my right hand down hard on her bottom caused her to shoot out of bed frantically, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Shhhhhh," I placed my pointer finger over my lips and hissed through my teeth. "Mom and Dad just got home," I whispered.

The whites that surrounded her beautiful blue eyes immediately became the size of saucers.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" she asked, still naked as the day she was born.

We were all but screwed at this point. Her room was on the opposite side of the house, and the only way to get there was to walk right through the living room or crawl out my window naked and walk around to her window. Seeing one of my old Allman Brothers t-shirts folded on the dresser next to me, I grabbed it and flung it to her, knowing we didn't have much time.

"Put that on and the shorts you wore last night," I said as I hurried to find a pair of shorts and a t-shirt of my own.

"What now?" she asked after putting the clothes on.

"Open the door, grab one of your stupid magazines, lay on the bed, and pretend to be reading it while I clean this," I said, showing her the acoustic guitar I was holding.

"Is anyone home?" I heard our mom calling down the hallway and getting closer to my doorway.

"Yeah, in here," I called back, my heart beating like a drum.

"Ahh, there you are. What are you guys up to?" She asked.

"Not a lot, just cleaning my guitar. Some dumb ass spilled his beer all over the bottom of it, and I was too tired to mess with it when I got home late last night."

"Some people," she sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "You can't have anything nice without some jerk messing it up," she huffed.

"It's cool, Mom; it should clean off," I shot back.

"What about you, young lady? How was your weekend?"

"It was good. I went and saw Owen's show at Tilley's. It was awesome, you should've seen Owen. He had all the girls eating out of the palm of his hand by the end of the night."

"Oh, shoot, Owen, I forgot this was the weekend you played Tilley's. I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you as I know that show meant a lot to you."

"It's fine, Mom. You will, soon enough, since the guy who books all the talent came up to me as soon as I walked off the stage and told me to call him on Monday."

"That's excellent news, Owen. I'm so proud of you. Larry..., Larry," she yelled out to our father.

"What?" He called out from the kitchen.

"Come here. Why do you think I'm calling for you through the house?" she yelled back down the hall.

"What's wrong? What's happened?" He asked our mom upon reaching my door frame.

"Owen's show at Tilley's was last night."

"Ahh shit, damn it, I wanted to see that. Sorry buddy, I really wanted to make it."

"It's cool, Pop. I was just telling Mom they can't wait for me to come back. I have to call him tomorrow so that he can put me on the books again."

"Wow, you must have killed it. I remember going there when I was your age, and I can't recall, but two times, we saw the same band twice."

"Yeah, Dad, he killed it. You should've seen all the girls trying to take him home," Beth said, trying to get a rise out of me.

"That's my boy," he responded, which also caused him to receive a playful smack to the arm from our mother.

"I don't feel like cooking, so I'm ordering pizza for delivery. Listen for the doorbell, just in case your father doesn't hear it. I'm going to grab a quick shower before it gets here."

"Will do," Beth replied to them as they headed out of my room.

"Holy shit, that was close," I said, finally breathing a sigh of relief after I heard our parent's door shut.

"Yeah, fuck me, that would've been bad. I'm glad you heard them call out because I was dead to the world."

"Maybe later," I shot back.

"Of course, that's all you heard, you pervert."

"If I remember correctly, you're the one that begged your little brother for his dick," I said and covering up as she hurled the magazine she was pretending to be reading at me.

"Why do I love you so much? You're such an asshole."

"Because of this," I said, squeezing my shaft. The outline was easily visible through my old gym shorts.

"Pervert," she replied playfully and flipping me off over her shoulder as she walked out of my room.