I Lied Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week went by rather quickly as I had practice three days that week, and she worked full time, so we rarely got to see each other throughout our day. Every night, she spent her time lying on my bed, reading about why celebrities had it so ruff and which ones were going to rehab, while I practiced the songs we had been working on at rehearsal. With our parents home and Dad an extremely light sleeper, we took no chances.

With no show of my own for the upcoming weekend, I ended up filling in at the last second for a friend's band, whose rhythm guitar player suddenly became ill and couldn't make it. I didn't mind, as I needed the money. Beth expressed her disappointment that we would be a day late on our travel plans to the lake, that our supposed friends had set up but came to watch me play anyway.

Beth sat at the bar all night and watched me through the large pane of glass that went its entire length. The stream of guys that came up to her was crazy to me. It was like they all got together and planned it. After one guy would try his best pick-up line, five minutes later, the next one was doing the same thing. The barrage continued all night until she finally had enough and waved bye to me as she exited the front door, just after one in the morning.

*

Three hours of sleep was not enough, and I spent the next two hours asleep as my sister drove to the lake. She had packed everything we would need for the overnight stay, or so we thought. After setting up the tent, we realized she had not collected the blowup mattress from the garage. Finally, able to get the tent secured, so it wouldn't blow away while we were gone, we hauled ass. We found the last one on the shelf at the local sports and outdoor shop in town, with four minutes spare.

At this time of the year, the lake was all but deserted, with only a few people camping around the vast lake. The small campfires that were visible as night set in were the only reason we knew they were there.

"Do you need another beer?" Beth asked, reaching into the cooler and digging around for the glass bottles.

"Yeah, mine is almost empty."

"Here ya go, babe," she said, handing me the ice-cold bottle of beer.

"I think you're right, it's time for me to move on. I'm going to finish the shows I have on the books this year, and at the beginning of next year, I'm going to move to Nashville. I need to do it before it's too late since I'm just spinning my wheels here. Yeah, I played Tilley's, but where do I go from there? That's pretty much the peak of the mountain around here." I trailed off.

"Well, I mean, you should. What's the worst that could happen, you don't make it famous? I don't mean that in a bad way, but didn't you tell me once that if you ended up being a stock player or something like that, you would be happy?"

"Yeah, it's called a session player, and yes, I would be thrilled with that. You do know I'm not leaving you behind, right?" I said, seeing the deflated look wash across her face.

"I didn't know, to be honest with you. I know you told me you would bring me with you to Nashville if you got famous, but that was just one time, and I thought you were joking."

"Hell no, I'm not joking. I need someone over twenty-one to sign the lease on the apartment, and we both know I have a little over a year before that happens." I smiled, trying to lighten the somber mood.

"Now the truth comes out." she giggled.

Well, that, and you let me have sex with you," I replied with a half-grin.

"There it is. That's the real reason. I'm the only girl that will let you split them open with that huge dick of yours."

"Yup, and now that we have the outlines of our business arrangement, everything should go smoothly." I chuckled.

"You're an asshole. You know that?"

"Yup, and speaking of assholes, this is the perfect place to try it. Nobody will be able to hear your screams for miles," my mischievous grin caused me to receive the middle finger on her left hand. "We can do that too."

"Do guys always think with their dicks? Don't answer that," she said before I could get the words out.

I was enjoying hanging out with my sister. She had a wonderful sense of humor, and she didn't let a little shit talking hurt her feelings. Of course, I loved my sister. She was just that, my sister. We had years of bonding together and countless amounts of fun, but the lie was constantly in the back of my mind. Each night I went to bed praying that the following morning I would wake up madly in love with her, but so far, my prayers had gone unanswered. I knew if there was a god, those particular sets of prayers would never be answered, and it was all up to me. I knew the feelings were there, and I would just have to let them come naturally, which wouldn't be hard to do.

I watched as the glow from the fire bathed the natural beauty of her skin. The way it danced in her big blue eyes sent all the right signals and warm fuzzy feelings to my stomach. She was perfect to me in every way possible, so why wasn't I in love with her? Maybe it was the fact that she was my sister, and this would never work.

"Owen, is everything ok?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Umm, you look like something is bothering you."

"Nope, not a worry in the world," I lied.

"Good, because I've never been happier in my whole life," her faced beamed with glee.

"Me too," that wasn't a lie.

"Are you ready to call it a night? It's almost two." Beth asked.

''Wow, I can't believe it's that late already. At least the showers are always open. Let's grab one of those, so we don't smell like smoke."

Beth and I spent the next few minutes digging through our bags. Before heading off, we gathered our toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, and something to wear back from the showers.

"Meet you back at camp,'' I said, walking up and pulling the door open to the public shower house.

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too,'' it wasn't actually a lie.

Thirty-five minutes later, she crawled on through the zipper on our popup tent. "Hey, babe."

It didn't sound natural, having been only the third time she had said it, but she was working on it.

"Hey babe, to you," I smiled.

"It feels weird to call you that, mainly because I never get to ninety-nine percent of the time, but I do love to say it. I'll get better at it, I promise, just like taking that substantial amount of dick you have," I did love her cute giggles.

"Yeah, one day, when you grow up."

"You know just what to say to a girl," she scrunched her nose and stuck her tongue out at me.

''You know it,'' I said, pulling her up to me between my legs.

That same banana, berry blend of her shampoo filled my nose as our lips sat only inches apart. Several long seconds passed as we stared into the eyes of each other. It was like an intense standoff, except without the violence that would soon follow. The shaking of my fingers as they traced the heart-like shape of her ass and her body that trembled told a compelling story—a story of two lovers still frightened by the physical act of intimacy. One that had to be concealed from the world that knew them, or there would be repercussions for their forbidden act.

My love for her grew stronger and stronger from that moment forward. She had opened herself up to a life of ridicule for me and even from me if I had pushed her away when she tried to kiss me. Only true love would cause someone to do such a foolish act in the face of rejection. Tonight, I would do just that, I would make love to my beautiful sister like it was our last moment on earth.

The softness of her lips made my still flaccid penis jump like it had been shocked. It would not stay that way for long as her velvet tongue snaked its way into my mouth. Our tongues danced like a beautifully choreographed waltz. Sliding from one side to the other while spinning and twirling each time they met in the middle, the finale was a passionate sprint that would leave us both gasping for air.

"I still can't believe how big you are. It feels like I'm holding the fat end of a bat," she said, looking down at my hard cock in her hand.

Swirling her tongue around the engorged head of my cock, while she stroked up and down the length of my shaft only made me harder. The skin of my shaft shinned as it stretched to its limits.

"If this thing gets any bigger, it's not going to fit. Can you feel how hard it is, like I can with it in my hand?"

"Yes, baby, I can. I don't think I've ever been this hard. It's becoming painful," I whispered to her.

Hearing those words sent her to work on my cock. She bathed its entirety with her soft tongue. Several times, she gagged, to the point I thought she would puke, as she tried to force me deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her lips and the corners of her mouth turned a deep shade of red from the difficulties of her trying to stretch her tiny mouth around my swollen shaft.

"I brought this lube just in case we tried to get it in my ass, but I think I'm going to need it for my pussy," she said, popping the top on the bottle that displayed two bold letters that were well-known. "Are you ok with using it?" She asked.

"It's fine with me," I replied and watched her squeeze a liberal amount in the palm of her hand before coating the slippery substance all over my cock.

"I want to ride you and see if I can get it all the way in me. It's going to happen, damn it,'' Beth smiled.

I just nodded in agreeance as she positioned the entrance to her pussy over the tip of my cock.

Darting my eyes back and forth from her sex to her face, I watched as she slowly impaled herself onto the head of my cock. Her facial expressions changed like waves that crashed onto the beach. Her eyes struggled to stay open as the pleasure signals pulsed throughout her body. The look of defeat on her face saddened me, and I wanted to comfort her. But, the piercing gaze of her blue eyes that followed wasn't frightening but intense when she could take no more.

Rolling and twisting her hips, she desperately looked for an angle that would allow the entire length of my cock to be inside her, and I approved of her tactics. Finally, leaning back and placing each of her hands on my knees, she found just the perfect angle. Beth now had my entire cock inside the tight confines of her pussy. She didn't care, and neither did I, that the head of my cock was clearly visible under the skin of her abdomen. It was in, and the protruding lips of her pussy were mashed into my pubic bone.

"I told you I would get it in," the uncomfortable look on her face let me know it wouldn't stay in there for long.

"Yes, you did," I replied with a small smile.

Having accomplished what she set out to do, she searched for a more suitable position for both of us. Sliding only a few inches of my cock from her sex, she reached for my hands and pulled herself forward. With the bottoms of her feet flat on the mattress and her nails dug into my chest, she used her strong, muscular legs to propel her up and down my shaft. I watched in disbelief as the inside walls of her pussy protruded out of her sex as they clung to the sides of my dick on her upward motions. The amount of suction this created on the head of my cock in her current position, my balls notified me, I wouldn't make it more than a minute.

I did not want to tell her to stop, but I needed to change her position. I wrapped my hand around her wrist and pulled her forward. She sighed at the sudden change until I sucked the tiny nub of her right breast into my mouth.

"Fuck, Owen. This feels so good," she moaned, still slowly riding my cock.

"Mmm-hmmm." I hummed, still suckling at her right tit, while I pulled and twisted her left nipple lightly between my thumb and pointer finger.

Her pace quicken the harder she pressed the bare lips of her sex into my lubricated pubic bone.

"Just like that, baby, don't stop and twist my nipple. Come on, baby, harder," she demanded.

Sacred blood would begin to flow from her nipple into my mouth from the force of my bite. I lessened the amount of pressure I was applying. The screams of ecstasy echoed off the rock walls surrounding the lake when her orgasm sent never-ending signals of pleasure that shook and devastated her now weak and helpless body. With reckless abandonment, I never slowed and continued to slam my rigid cock deep into her pussy. She laid defenselessly on my chest, moaning and whimpering until my final thrust sent long, thick ropes of cum splashing off my sister's cervix.

"Oh, fuck," I said, fighting for air from the weight of her limp body on my chest and the amount of exertion.

"I can't move my arms or legs," she giggled softly.

Loud whistles and sounds of clapping hands bounced off the same rock formations surrounding the lake.

"I don't even smoke, and I need a cigarette," the words of a man's voice were heard off in the distance.

"I need some of what she's having," followed by a woman's voice.

"Some of us are trying to sleep, asshole," an angry fellow camper let his feelings be known.

The loudest voice of all was the guy who screamed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOBODY HERE GIVES A SHIT!" Which sent everyone onto a fit of laughter, including us.

"Oh my god, I can't believe they heard us. I'm so embarrassed," she whispered.

"Us? Ha, I didn't hear anybody saying they will take some of what I'm having," I teased my sister.

"I wonder if they know who we are? Not like that, I mean, like if they could see what campsite the noise was coming from?"

"I doubt it. Without the moonlight, it's pretty dark outside," I replied, trying to relieve some of the worries she had.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Owen?"

"Yes."

"I have to pee," she giggled.

"Yes, I will come with you," I sighed, but only to torment her.

The short trip to and from the public restrooms was uneventful, but I still felt the need to torture her with what if's the whole way there and back. We had sex two more times that night before finally going to bed just as the sun began to light up the night sky.

*

Tired and dripping with sweat, we just finished packing before having to check in with the gatehouse. Failure to do so by noon would result in another full night's charge to the credit card on file. After a few left and right turns, I pointed the car towards home.

Bouncing up and down, smacking myself in the face, did very little to keep me awake. I stopped three times just to jump out, run around the car a few times before jumping back in and driving another thirty minutes just to do the same thing again. Beth never moved or made a sound as she slept, during my stops or the strikes I repeatedly sent to my face over the two-hour drive.

"We're home, baby," I said after finally get her to wake up.

"Thank god, I'm so tired. I love you, baby, but I'm exhausted and going straight to bed. I'll see you tomorrow after work," she said before opening the door and getting out.

"Love you too, see you tomorrow."

To be continued...