I Lied Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ears continued to burn from her thighs, pulling and pushing on them during her vocal orgasm. She finally unlatched her grip and allowed me to take my first gasps of air in what felt like more than a minute. With only a few deep inhales of the cool air, I latched my mouth back onto her clit. The sudden attack on her clit sent her into flight mode, crawling and pushing at my forehead. She did everything she could to get me to release her ultra-sensitive clit, but ultimately failed and gave up.

Just as she gave up, I launched myself upward and buried my cock deep into her tight canal. The soft gates of her pussy did nothing to stop my engorged head from penetrating her and bouncing off her cervix. The more delicate tissue of her cervix would become swollen, with each blow to it. Her orgasm was deeper when I pummeled it. Even though it was unusual for most women, she loved it. The harder I fucked her, the better. Pleasurably painful, she would later describe it to me.

The relentless pace was becoming too much to handle, and I found myself slowing to keep from cumming so soon.

"Don't you dare slow down," she snarled at me, and from the look on her face, she meant it.

I didn't slow down and instead increased my intensity. I continued to slam into her pussy, her breathing came in a short burst, and her eyes began to abandon their job and rolled in her head.

"I'm cumming," I yelled out just as my sperm reached the tip of my cock.

Her usual range, since we now had our own place, was loud, damn near deafening. One pillow did very little to hide what she was experiencing. The sounds that barely escaped her lips now were high-pitched and sounded like a kettle at full boil. The grunts she let out each time I jammed my cock into her, releasing another load of cum, were the only breaks in the squeal. My cum flowed from the slit in my cock, only stopping when I bottomed out in her, effectively closing off the exit.

I let go of her legs which were draped lifelessly over the crook of my arm. I fell next to her, dizzy, the lack of oxygen from the exertion kept me in a state of confusion.

"I still feel your cum leaking from my pussy," Beth sighed, just above a whisper.

Lazily, I lifted my right arm and flopped it down on her belly. I used my fingers to crawl down her slit and ultimately covered her entrance, stopping the flow.

"I can feel your heartbeat through your pussy," I smirked, still staring at the ceiling.

"That was fucking amazing, Owen. We can only have sex like that when we have nowhere to be. How much time do you have left?" Beth asked.

"I need to leave in the next forty minutes," I said, sitting up and dragging my fingers through the folds of her pussy.

****

With my next two shows in town, I didn't have a reason to go and see Beth. We talked nightly about how much we missed each other and how excited she was about her new co-workers. I was genuinely happy to hear all about her new job and how fast she learned all the new things.

I was setting up for a two-night show as I watched Brad walk in the door and right up to me.

"Hey Owen, I wanted to thank you for the other night. You were there for me, and I really appreciate it," Brad said.

At a loss for words, I mumbled, "Ummm, ok."

"Well, I know you need to get your stuff done, so I'll chat with you later," he said and walked off.

Hoping he was drunk, I tried to brush it off and forget about it, but it wasn't working. What the hell is going on? I need to stay away from him, I thought, plugging in my acoustic guitar and sitting it in the stand for soundcheck a little later.

No matter how much I tried to avoid Brad, he always seemed to be right there. Even purposely being left out of the conversation, Brad held his ground. Throughout the night and every break we took, Brad made his way over with drinks for everyone. I made sure to tell him every time that he didn't have to do that and didn't even say thank you after the second time he showed up with drinks. Watching him trying his hardest to fit in, I found myself smiling on the inside. It wasn't my proudest moment, but the view from where I stood was glorious. The fall from grace was short and fast. He was now the guy that I'm sure he made fun of over the years, trying to get into his inner circle. The medicine he was forced to take was bitter and pathetic. I texted Beth throughout the night, telling her exactly what was going on, but waited until I got home to call her.

"Hey, baby, how was your show?" Beth asked, answering her cell phone.

"Other than Brad being a fucking weirdo, it was great. He's got to know I'm not going to give him your new phone number," I let out a sigh.

"I don't care anymore. Hopefully, he will just get the hint and leave you alone."

"Yeah, me too. How was your day?" I asked, changing the subject.

For the next forty-five minutes, we talked about her day, and when my next show was, that was close to her. It would be almost a month before I was to get back over her way so that we could see each other. November couldn't come soon enough, I thought, tossing and turning half the night.

The following night, Brad returned and kept up the same antics as the previous night. It was pissing me off, and the longer he hung around, the more irritated I became. It was affecting my night, and my bandmates took notice about halfway through the night.

"Are you ok, Owen?" Carl quizzed me, knowing what it was but wanting me to give him the reason to say something to Brad.

"It's fine, man, I'll take care of it," I shook my head before I walked off the stage and headed straight for Brad to give him a piece of my mind.

"Dude, we need to talk," I said to Brad, who met me halfway with a drink for me in his hand.

"What's the matter, bro?" Brad asked, following me like a puppy out the band entrance.

"Man, this is weird. You're hanging out and getting us drinks like a fucking groupie," I was clearly pissed off and had enough.

"Nah, dude, I'm just trying to help. I don't mean anything by it. I know it's over with Beth; hell, she even changed her number. When I heard the message say this number has been changed and is no longer available, I knew she was gone. When the end comes, it hurts, but I'm trying to move on thanks to you."

"Thanks to me," I asked, taken back, not expecting him to say what he did.

"Yeah, man, thanks to you. I was a dick to you in high school and a complete asshole. Even with all that, you were still nice to me and helped me up when I was down. I've had a lot of fake friends over the years, but you're not that way. I'm hopeful we can become great...."

"Hey, Brad. John is getting out of hand. Can you please come and get him out of here and take him home," Julie asked, cutting Brad off and ultimately ending our conversation before I had a chance to say my piece.

"Sorry, Julie, I'll take care of it, and Owen, I'll catch up with you later," Brad said, following Julie back into the club.

I just stood there dumbfounded and at a loss of what to do. I must have lost track of time in my stupor.

"Owen, it's time to go back on. You ready?" Greg asked.

"Yea, let's get this night over with. It's been a long weekend," I said, rolling my eyes, walking past him and back into the bar.

*****

The next few weeks went that way. Brad was not as aggressive, but he made every show. He even showed up to my duo shows. I was beginning to think he was gay and was looking to hook up with me. I thought several times of telling him to stay the fuck away from me but never managed to get up the nerve to do so. My greed got the better of me, and I continued to let him be there.

He had found a girlfriend, which kept me from saying anything to him, and the number of people he brought when he showed up made me look good. I even had these conversations with Beth over the weeks, and she agreed it was weird for him to be following me from venue to venue, but like myself, she let her guard down when Brad showed up with a girl clinging to his arm.

**

"I can't wait to see you tonight," Beth exclaimed.

"Me either," I responded with just as much enthusiasm.

"I'm going to get there early. I want to see you as much as possible. What time are you showing up?" Beth asked.

"The show starts at nine. So probably around seven, so I don't feel rushed."

"That's perfect. I have a hair appointment to get my hair done at three, so by the time I get home and change to head that way, we should get there about the same time." I could hear her smile through the phone.

"Mom and Dad figure they should get there around nine. Mom said she would make sure they were there before I went on stage," I said.

"Brad will probably show up, so just be cordial, and hopefully, he won't show his ass and make a scene. I know for a fact, Tilley's will throw his ass out so fast his head will spin," I said in the hope of making my sister feel better about Brad hanging around.

"It's fine, babe. I'm not worried about him in the least bit," Beth now had plenty of confidence in her voice, and I believed her.

The second she walked in the front doors, I was blown away. Even with her hair and make-up done to perfection, the pair of painted-on low waist wranglers stood out the most. I still don't know how she managed to get her perfect heart-shaped ass in them or if her legs were getting any blood to them, but I didn't care. The plaid button-up shirt she was wearing was tied in a knot around her rib cage under her large breasts, showing off her taut stomach. The three buttons that held the shirt closed were being put to the test from the massive amount of cleavage that spilled out of the top. She was the definition of smoking hot. It took all I had not to drag her to the newly built green room and fuck her brains out.

The moment her bright blue, beautiful eyes locked with mine, she lit up. Her smile stopped most of the guys in their tracks from approaching her in an attempt just to say they talked to her. As if nobody else existed, she glided across the large dance floor, slinging her hips back and forth. Just like the rest of the guys, I watched in awe as she made her way right toward me.

The brotherly hug was for show, and we separated quickly, knowing everyone was staring at us, maybe not us but definitely her.

"You look so fucking hot," I whispered.

"Thanks, babe, you're no slouch yourself," she smiled at me.

"Did you bring your lipstick in with you?"

"Sure did," she said, patting the clutch she was holding in her left hand. "Did I miss a spot?"

I didn't answer and pulled her by the right hand toward the green room. It was as safe of a place as we could ask for since none of my bandmates had arrived yet.

"What's this room?" She giggled as I practically dragged her into the brightly lit room.

Wasting no time, I slammed her up against the door and began to kiss her with intensity. Our tongues darted into each other's mouths. Her long fingers entwined into my hair as I ravaged her body with my hands.

What seemed like seconds to us were actual minutes when the single knock came from the other side of the door, and Tim asked, "Is everything ok in there, Owen?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just a family matter, be out in just a sec," I called out through the door, still holding Beth tight against me.

"Ok, just checking. You don't need to come out, but the rest of your guys are starting to show up. I'll let them know where you're at."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home," Beth moaned into my neck.

"You're not helping matters," I said, grabbing her hand and placing it on top of my hard cock just below the fabric of my jeans.

"Fuck it, we have a couple of minutes," she said just before she dropped to her knees and fished my cock out and sucked it into her mouth in record time.

With her back still to the door and the palms of my hands flat against it, holding my weight, there was no way somebody could just barge in.

"Fuck my face, baby," Beth hissed, still stroking my shaft and catching her breath.

Opening her mouth wide and resting the head of my cock on her bottom lip, I slowly began to push into her soft, silky mouth.

"Owen, we have a problem. You might need to get out here," Carl suggested through the door.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "Be out in just a sec," I said, helping my sister back to her feet.

"There's a mirror right there, so fix yourself, and I'll see you in a few minutes," I said, looking her up and down, making sure nothing else was out of place before I opened the door.

"Ok, love you," Beth smiled.

"Love ya too," I said and opened the door.

The number of people had almost doubled in size since we first went in there, and the volume matched. I looked around for Carl, but he was nowhere in sight. I didn't see any fights or anything going on out of the ordinary.

"Owen, this way," Carl called out to me from the band entrance.

I hurried toward him and walked through the open door.

"Owen, I fucked up," Greg said to me just as my front foot crossed the threshold of the door.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around to see what the problem was.

"I left my snare drum at home," Greg said with his head down and clearly worried.

"Oh shit. There's no way you're going to make it home and back in enough time," I said, placing my thumb on my temple and rubbing my fingers back and forth across my forehead.

"I know. Do you know anybody over this way that would let me borrow theirs for tonight?" Greg asked.

"Not this far out."

"Wait a sec," I said, pulling my phone out of my back pocket to check the time.

"Is everything ok?" Beth asked as she walked through the door.

"Holy shit," Carl said out loud and instantly regretted it when he looked up and saw my sister. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I mean...."

"It's ok, Carl. Thank you, you look nice tonight as well," Beth said, cutting him off and stopping him from putting his foot in his mouth any further.

"Greg left his snare drum at home, and there's no way he would make it home and back in time," I answered Beth's question after a slight chuckle.

"Why don't you have Mom and Dad stop by his house and grab it. They just texted me they are leaving the house in two minutes," Beth said nonchalantly.

After hitting the side button on my phone and bringing it to life, I hit recent calls, selected 'Mom's Cell,' and hit the call button.

"Mom, I need you to do me a huge favor."

"What's happened," she asked.

"Greg left his snare drum at home. Can you please stop by his house on the way here and grab it? His back door is unlocked," I asked.

"He still lives at the same house, right? And where is it at inside his house?" She asked.

"Mrs. Walker, it's on the chair by the front door," Greg said, hearing every word my mother said on speaker.

"Ok, we'll stop and grab it. Larry said with the stop we should get to Tilley's at ten till nine. Is that going to be okay, Owen?" She repeated the words my father said, not knowing we could hear him and asking her questions.

"That's fine, Mom. Thank you so much, and tell Dad to pull around to the back. I'll have a spot held for you so you can park right next to the building," I said.

"Larry, Owen said to pull around back. He has a spot held for us," My mother said and got a laugh from everyone standing around.

"Ok, Mom, see you in a bit, bye," I said smiling.

"Bye, son," she said and hung up the phone.

"Fuck man, I owe your folks big time," Greg said.

"Sign a couple of sticks and give them each one, and you'll be their hero," I said, knowing that's about the only thing they would accept other than a "Thank You."

"Good idea," Greg said, following me and everyone else back inside.

After telling Tim what was going on, We all made our way back to the green room to wait for the arrival of my parents. I wanted to avoid Brad as much as possible, and with Beth in here with us, it was one less thing I had to stress over.

My father must have been hauling ass, I thought when Tim let them into the green room with us, and my mother was standing there holding Greg's snare drum.

"Holy crap, Dad. How fast were you driving?" Beth asked, reading my mind.

"Not that fast," he chuckled.

"Bull crap. You made it here in like forty minutes, and it's a fifty-five-minute drive," Beth giggled just before hugging our mother and after she handed Greg his snare drum.

"We're here safe and sound with the drum on time. That's all that matters," Dad laughed, now getting his hug from Beth.

The next thirty seconds were awkward and scary. Just as we stepped out the door, Brad stood face to face with me. Beth panicked and immediately wrapped her arm around mine. That could've been overlooked, but interlacing her fingers into mine is what drew the most attention. The only person who didn't seem to take notice was Brad's girlfriend, who stood there smiling, oblivious to the tense situation unfolding in front of her.

"Hi, my name is Jill," she said, extending her hand to Beth, who refused to release the death grip she had on my left arm and fingers.

Reaching out with my right hand, I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Owen Walker. I'm glad you guys were able to make it out tonight," I said, trying to break the tension.

"Hello, my name is Karen, I'm Owen's mother, and this is Larry, his father," Our mother smiled, trying to reach the same desired results I was in search of.

Since she wasn't going to do it, I would have to do it myself. "Jill, this is my sister Beth."

And not giving her time to respond, I said, "That's Carl, and he plays lead guitar, Greg, who's over there getting his drums together, is the drummer, Waylon plays the bass guitar, and Max plays the fiddle."

"Owen, we better start getting ready to start the show," Carl said, finally saying something.

"Good call. Thanks again for coming, and I hope you enjoy the show," I said and turned to head toward the roped-off band area.

Beth never let go, and I basically dragged her with me.

"Let go, damn it," I whispered loud enough, so only Beth could hear me.

"Sorry. I panicked. Did I just fuck up bad?" She asked.

"I don't know yet," I said, pumping my fingers in and out, so the blood would start circulating again.

"If you're ready, Owen, I'm going to head to the announcer's booth and let him know," Tim asked just as he walked up.

"I need five," and I headed back toward the green room to grab my hat.

To my surprise, Beth followed me right in.

"What the hell are you doing?" I questioned her.

"I don't know what to do," Beth's tears in her eyes threatening to ruin her make-up.

"Just stay close to Mom and Dad. They won't let anything happen to you, I promise, and here act like you left your drink," I handed her my large cup of rum and coke.

"Ok," Beth said, fanning her eyes and taking long deep breaths.

I made sure she left first and spent a little extra time tucking in my shirt and putting on my hat. I don't know how long I would have stayed in there, but moments later, I heard the announcer start his spiel just before he welcomed me to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for. Please help me welcome back, Misterrrrrrr, Owennnn Wallllllkerrrrr!" He growled until Carl picked the first note on his Telecaster.

Busting out the door like a celebrity, I waved to the crowd of screaming people that packed the venue. The hairs on my arm stood as I took the stage and the rest of the band roared to life, unlike last time when I signaled the band to repeat the intro due to my lack of not knowing where we were at. This time it was for us to enjoy the crowd's screams for us. All the long hours of hard work had finally paid off from practicing, playing empty, smoke-filled bars.

Like our previous show, I took off toward the drum riser and jumped up on the edge. With just a smile, I flung myself into the air with a twist, and the second my feet touched the stage, the band went into the first song on the new setlist.