I Lied Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through the third song, I noticed Brad off to the side about fifteen rows back. He seemed to let the events from earlier tonight go and sang along and danced with his girlfriend, Jill. My parents and Beth were in the front row cheering as loud as they possibly could. With the world spinning the correct way again, the rest of the show seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, we were finishing up the last song on the setlist.

Not wanting the party to end just yet, "One more," the crowd began to chant loudly throughout the entire building. It was so loud I couldn't even hear myself think as we headed into the green room.

"You guys up for one more?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Everybody said in unison, still hearing the crowd chanting "one more."

"Alright then, let's play 'One Bourbon, One Shot and One Beer," I exclaimed, and we headed back toward the stage.

I didn't think they could get any louder, but the moment Greg opened the door, the crowd went crazy. We didn't play one more; it took three more before I finally ended the show, thanked everyone for coming, and headed off the stage. The DJ wasted no time and started playing a popular line dance song, which helped calm the crowd from wanting more just as I walked through the green room door.

"Owen, if we never play another show together, it was an honor to share the stage with you tonight," Carl exclaimed, patting me on the back.

"Yeah, man, I second that. You the MAN!" Greg shouted, followed by the rest of the guys.

"God damn it, Owen. I've never seen this place so electrified in all my years working here. You're on a rocket ship to the top. Nobody can stop you," Tim said, walking into the room.

"Thanks, guys. I'll never forget this night as long as I live." I said, sitting down and trying to slow my heart rate from all the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

After many congratulations from my parents, Beth, and several of the staff, I excused myself and said, "Guys, I'm out of here. See y'all on Thursday for the next show. No practice this week."

I whispered in Beth's ear to wait a few minutes before she left, so it didn't seem like we were leaving together. I was still hiding the fact that I was moving at the end of the year, and also, Brad was still hanging around.

The hour and ten-minute drive over to our place was just what I needed. It gave me time to clear the ringing in my head and calm down from the high of the show. Beth texted me several times, letting me know just how far behind she was from me.

Being our place, I didn't have to wait for her to get home to let me in. It felt great walking in and plopping down on the couch, throwing my feet up onto the coffee table, and just relaxing out in the living room. Even though I wasn't living here full time, I felt like I was home.

"Oh my god, baby, I missed you so much," Beth said, walking in the door fifteen minutes later and jumping into my lap.

Even with her wavy hair pulled up into a ponytail and her make-up mostly washed away from sweating all night, she still looked beautiful. I even told her so before I left Tilley's.

"I missed you too," I said, hugging her against my still sweat-covered shirt.

"I can't believe your shirt is still wet. But then again, I can. Watching you on stage had me so fucking horny. You could have pulled me up there and fucked me in front of all those people, and I wouldn't have cared."

"Maybe next time I will," I said with a half-grin,

"Well, in that case, I will wear a skirt, so it's not so hard for you fuck me."

"It's a deal then," I said with a straight face and watching her face turn a bright crimson, not knowing if I was serious or not.

"Actually, it's not a deal. If all the girls see that giant cock of yours, I'll never be able to fight them all off. You won't believe how many girls in the bathroom were talking about wanting to fuck you and suck your dick," Beth said, this time with worry in her voice.

"Baby, you know I would never cheat on you," I responded quickly to reassure her.

"I don't know what I would do if you did. You could treat me poorly, abuse me, even control my every move, and I would never leave you. But cheating on me would crush me and be more than I could ever take. The trust would be gone forever," she said, and her whole demeanor changed.

It took me a few seconds to process what she said. After concluding that she never fucked Brad, she didn't care what he did. It was the only way she took back each summer. There was no way she thought Brad was faithful to her.

"So I guess a threesome is out of the question?" I asked jokingly, trying to lighten the mood and push the debate I was having with myself out of my head.

"Yes," Beth smiled, trying her best to keep from laughing.

"Baby, I love you, and I want nobody else. I don't know if you've looked in the mirror lately, but fuck, you're so fucking sexy and beautiful, I would be a complete fool to want anybody else," I said with conviction.

"Good answer," she said just before she began to unbutton the top button on her plaid shirt.

Everything I said was the truth. Our time apart did nothing but make our love grow stronger. She was never far from my thoughts, and each time I thought about her, I would shoot her a text telling her I was thinking about her. I loved her more than anything. I would give up my music for her in a heartbeat if it meant that was the only way we could be together, even though she would never let me.

"Babe, let's get a shower. I know I can't smell good, and I want to take you to bed and make love to you," I said between kisses on her collarbone.

After several long seconds, I assumed she had gone through all the scenarios when she said, "Yeah, you're right. I smell like an ashtray, and I don't want that stinkiness in our bed," she let out a small giggle.

"I'll lock up so that you can get a head start," Beth said, climbing off my lap.

"Sounds good," I got up and headed toward the shower.

I busied myself with washing my hair and body before she showed up, so I could get out and give her plenty of space. Even though I accomplished my goal, seeing her naked body walking into the shower caused me to freeze in place and gawk at her. She was truly stunning, and I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"You like what you see?" Beth flashed a cute smile, knowing the answer to her question.

"You're so fucking adorable. You know that?"

The smile that beamed from her face and her soft eyes told me the answer. Reaching my hands out toward hers and taking them, I pulled her under the hot water and stepped out of the shower. I wanted to make love to her tonight, and I knew with certainty if I stayed in the shower much longer, we would only make it to the bed to sleep.

With just a towel wrapped around her upper body, her long legs shot out from underneath it. Each of her hands held the small linen from the top, keeping it from immediately falling to the floor when she made her entrance. I knew she spent time getting the towel just barely to cover her mound. Her long shadow fell across the room as she stood in the doorway, letting the bathroom light create the effect she was going for.

"How bad do you want me?" She asked me just above a whisper.

"Bad," I responded, sitting up in bed showing her how hard I was for her.

"What about now?" She asked, releasing her grasp and letting the towel fall into a pile at her feet.

With the dumbest and only answer coming to mind, I said, "Very bad."

Never breaking character, she stepped one foot in front of the other, slinging her wide hips left and right until she reached the foot of the bed.

"How about now?" She asked after placing the palms of her hands flat on the bed.

The arch of her back sent her round ass high into the air, and her arms pushed her massive breasts together and forward. The effect this had on me was paralyzing. I couldn't speak a word or form a sentence. My mouth made the motions like I was chewing gum as I searched for something to say.

"It's ok, baby, you don't have to say anything. I know the feeling of staring at someone in awe and unable to say anything. I've had years practicing," Beth said in a comforting voice.

Even though the silence had been broken, and I could probably put together two or three words, I kept my mouth shut and let her enjoy the moment. I may not have been able to speak, but I could show her how I felt as I pulled her up onto the bed next to me and crawled on top of her.

Our lips aching to touch, I hovered mine just above hers, only millimeters apart, until I retreated toward the bottom of the bed. Starting with her feet, I began to place soft damp kisses atop them, careful not to tickle her as I worked my way up her calves. Her legs instinctively spread open with each kiss. Only breathing through her nose, her light moans resonated in her throat. The higher I moved up her inner thighs, the more she began to quiver with each wet kiss.

It took all I had, and I'm sure all she had as well, to not bury my face in her wet pussy. I stayed the course and kissed extremely slowly around her swollen lips on my way to her navel. I did the same thing when I reached her hardened nubs, except letting my tongue swirl around her nipples. With everything combined, it was more than she could handle.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, sitting up quickly and pulling my face to hers before sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I thought for only a brief second to stop her, but tonight wasn't a hungry dash to fuck one another's brains out. The sudden embrace didn't result in a feverish kiss. It was passionate and slow. Our tongues danced, in the same manner we loved from the moment we went camping, slow and methodical.

I broke our kiss, leaning back onto my heels. I was met with a sight that made me contemplate again if this was real or not. We never installed the headboard in fear of breaking the glass wall that gave us such spectacular views during our intense love-making sessions. The sight of her leaning nude against a single pillow with only the city lights below as a backdrop caused the hair on my neck to stand.

"I love you," was all that needed to be said just before I lowered my face to her wet folds.

"I love..." Beth tried to finish the last word, but the instant my tongue lapped at her juices, her voice went AWOL.

I would never tire of her sweet taste as I encased her clit with my mouth and began giving her my best moves.

"Baby, I wanna orgasm on your hard cock," she pleaded, pulling my face off her swollen pussy and looking into my eyes.

"Only if you stay exactly how you are," I responded.

She didn't need to speak. Her eyes did all the talking for her, saying she wanted the same thing.

After sliding my knees up between her thighs, her long, powerful legs pulled me the rest of the way until her legs wrapped snugly around me. With her arms wrapped around my neck, I grabbed the pillow she was leaning against and tossed it to the side. Moving forward a few inches, I felt the moment her nude back touched the cold glass. Goosebumps covered her skin, signaling her to use her flight response. Using my right hand, I lowered it around her thick thighs until I had my shaft in my hand and pointing directly at her entrance.

The split second she loosened her grip, she speared herself with my cock. We both let out audible groans but never moved. We were one in that very moment, and it took several long seconds before either of us made a move.

I made the first move by pushing my hips forward and, in turn, sliding her back up the window until I held our weight on just my knees. Slowly and cautiously, I began to work my shaft in and out of my sister. Her velvety walls shrouded the view of my dick from any onlookers who may have been watching the show unfolding in front of their spying eyes.

Lost in each other's eyes, we made love without fear of expectations. I slowly let the head of my cock feel every ridge and bump inside her pussy each time I entered her tight canal. Her delicate fingers stroked the hair on the back of my head while her pointed tongue circled my lips. Two tears fell from each of her eyes and rolled continuously to her jawline. Using the pad of my thumb, I wiped them from her adorable face before I planted a heartfelt kiss.

The initial pace faded, and we both began to need more. The thrill of fucking my sister, where everyone could see, was getting the best of me, even though the probability was low, being twenty-three floors up. She was trapped between me and the window, there wasn't any give, and I reached the limits of her tight pussy much sooner. Her nails dug deep into my back, causing pain signals to shoot through me each time I hit her cervix.

"Harder baby?" She moaned just as I was about to ask her if I was hurting her.

Always wanting to please my big sister, I began to thrust a little deeper and faster.

"Oh yes, baby, just like that," she started to chant the same thing over and over, "just like that, just like, just like that, don't stop."

The vast glass panel that kept my sister's sweaty back suctioned to it, assisted me while I left my kneeling position, and stood to my feet quickly. I continued my relentless pace, slamming my cock into my older sister.

"Ooooooh fuuuck," she squealed from between her teeth.

From prior experience, I knew she would be orgasming all over my dick within the next thirty seconds. I doubled my efforts in an attempt to cum in her just as she started her own orgasm.

"Oh motherfucker, fuck my pussy," she begged just as she bit down on my shoulder and pulled her back from the glass wall.

At that moment, the sudden bite did little to affect me or slow my momentum. But feeling her teeth tear through my skin when the walls of her pussy locked down around my shaft, followed by her violet orgasm, sent my orgasm rushing back down my shaft and into my balls. Even though the pain wasn't excruciating, it wasn't enough to slow my assault on her pussy, which caused her to lessen her bite as she rode off the remainder of her climax.

Finally, pulling her teeth out of my skin and falling back into the glass, she realized what she had done. Not that she could do anything about it as she looked at me with pleading eyes and begged for me not to judge her. The facial expression was one of a crack addict who had relapsed when she licked her lips and tasted my blood as if it were the drug she just used. I found myself lost on what to do. I had completely stopped fucking her and just held her in my arms with my cock still buried in her pulsating pussy. My blood dripped from her lower lip to the valley between her breasts, one drop then two. I began to worry she was bleeding from biting her own bottom lip in the process.

"Are you ok," I asked, feeling enough time had passed.

"I'm sorry, baby," she struggled, still out of it and starting to cry.

"It's ok, baby, please don't cry," I said, feeling bad for her.

When her soft cries turned into sobbing, my cock started to swell. Embarrassment was my first thought, but maybe it was the amount of pressure the walls of her pussy were putting on my shaft that caused the reaction. It didn't help that Beth noticed it right away. The plus side to my cock's sudden interest in how her pussy was pulsing, now she was no longer crying.

"Does that turn you on," she asked with a sultry look on her face.

Hoping for the best and expecting the worse, I asked, "The blood on your lips?"

"When I cry?" she asked point-blank.

"Honestly, I don't know," I said, fearing what her response would be.

"Do you want me to try and cry for you? So you can fill my little pussy up with your cum?" She asked with a passion I had never seen in her.

I was in way over my head and didn't have a response.

"Just tell me what you want, baby, and I'll do it, anything you want," she said as she mashed the folds of her pussy into my pubic hair.

I still didn't have an answer, but I could feel the sensation in my balls letting me know I was getting close as she bounced up and down my shaft.

"Fuck me, Owen. Take me and use me however you want," she growled into my mouth.

Dropping her legs to the mattress and spinning her around, I shoved my cock deep into her ass. It was the only thing I could think of since I was losing the battle to hold her any longer. With her massive breasts mashed into the glass, I could see the glass panel flex when I slammed into her bottom. The half words and mumbles Beth tried to get out, between her loud moaning, were driving me crazy. Over and over, faster and faster, I fucked her with ferocity.

My legs began to shake as my cum rocketed up my shaft. "I'm cuuuuuuming," I howled as the first rope of cum splashed off the walls of her rectum and triggering her second orgasm of the night. Stream after stream launched deep each time I slammed into her and flooding her ass.

"Don't stop, harder," she begged each time my balls bounced off her fatten lips.

With nothing left, I fell back, pulling her with me. The back of her head crashed into my chest. Needing to fill my lungs with as much oxygen as soon as possible, I rolled her off of me.

"Mother fucker," she struggled to get the words out between gasps.

I was breathing so hard I couldn't think, let alone try to talk. At one point, I thought I was hyperventilating, and I would have asked for her to get me a bag to breathe in, but I couldn't get the words out. The only thing I could do was close my mouth to try and slow my breathing before I passed out. Luckily that worked, and after ten minutes, I was able to speak my first words in twenty minutes.

"Fuck," I said after a long exhale.

"Fuck, is right," she giggled, having fully recovered before I did.

"Sorry for freezing up," I said.

"It's ok, baby. I was just trying to get you off," she said, knowing exactly what I was referring to.

"Thanks, but I don't think the crying thing was gonna work," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, it didn't seem like it. I'm sorry I bit you so hard. I promise I didn't think I was biting that hard. My orgasm was so strong, even when I tasted blood, I couldn't let go," Beth said, feeling like shit for drawing blood.

"I'll live. It doesn't look that bad, from what I can tell," I said, cranking my neck to look at the bite.

"Hold on, and I'll turn on the lamp so that you can see better," she said, sitting up and reaching for the switch.

"Holy shit, I must have bled like crazy," I said, looking at Beth's hands stained with blood.

"What the fuck," she began to panic the more she looked at her hands.

"Let me see," she leaped across the bed to check out my shoulder.

"Let's get in the shower and rinse it off, so we can see better," I said, getting up and causing Beth to choke.

"What's wrong," I asked, turning around.

"Oh my god, Owen. It's from your back."

Just as she got the words out, I saw the sheets covered in tiny round circles of blood from where I was lying.

"I'm gonna have to get you some mittens," I laughed.

"Apparently," she giggled, having calmed her anxiety down a few notches.

"Come on, babe. Let's get a shower and get cleaned up. We'll change the sheets after we get out," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her off the bed.

"Does it hurt?" She asked once we reached the well-lit bathroom.

It didn't hurt at that moment, but as soon as the hot water started to beat down on my back, it began to sting. I knew it was going to be uncomfortable before she began washing my back. But lying to myself was downright stupid. It was painful, and I had her stop a few times so that I could breathe. Each time she started to scrub, I would hold my breath until I couldn't take it anymore. She apologized profusely the entire time we showered, dried off, pulled off the stained sheets, and made the bed.