I Lied Pt. 03

Story Info
Brad becomes a nuisance and forces Beth's hand.
11.4k words
4.78
20.2k
38

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

All characters in the story are 18 and older. This is a story about incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I suggest you start from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

I would also like to thank cbears52 for his help and getting this chapter back to me super quick and 1moeannie for taking extra time out of her hectic schedule to provide valuable feedback and editing.

Happy reading!

BHW

Chapter 3

"I'm sorry, Beth, please forgive me, I know I was an asshole, but I've changed." Brad begged.

"Yeah, into nothing but a bigger asshole, Brad."

"Why are you acting this way?" Brad tried a different approach, using a softer voice.

"You know why because I'm tired of your bullshit and your constant lying. I don't have time to do this with you. I have to get back to work, so please leave me alone."

"So, what's his fucking name?" Brad demanded angrily.

"What are you talking about, Brad?" Beth responded with mock innocence.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. Don't play stupid with me, Beth. Who are you fucking, and what is his name?" Brad hissed, letting his anger get the better of him.

"It's none of your business if I'm fucking somebody or not, and I wouldn't tell you if I was," Beth smirked.

"When I find out who he is, I'm going to fuck him up. So whoever he is, you better keep him hidden," Brad whispered into Beth's ear and walked off.

"What a fucking asshole," I agreed after hearing Beth tell me what took place at work earlier in the day.

"I know he's just mad I won't take him back, and probably his father told him I was quitting. It's not my fault he was kicked out of school for drinking. He needs to go to rehab."

"Why don't you just tell your job you can't work anymore, and you will not be coming back? I have enough money saved to float you for a few weeks, and we can get you moved over there, so you can get settled." I was becoming concerned with what Brad might do before she was able to leave.

"I don't want you to use all your money to support me. I would feel awful."

"Who cares? It's not like you won't pay me back with all the extra money you will be making. It will also give us some alone time for a few days. My next show is only fifty minutes from the city."

"Yeah, you're right, fuck that place. Nobody is talking to me anymore because I'm leaving, and with Brad hanging around, I really just want to move on with my life," she looked at me for reassurance.

"Dinner's ready; come eat," Mom called from the kitchen.

Beth repeated the story she told me earlier over dinner to our parents. They understood and offered to help her get a moving truck the following day. After our parents went to bed for the rest of the evening, Beth and I spent hours searching the internet and looking at different apartments. Finally, narrowing it down to two choices, we decided it would be best to make the trip over and look at both of them in person.

"I really love the one downtown. I wish it was a little bigger," Beth said.

"Yeah, me too. I want to look at both places, but I think that's the one we should go with. Yes, the other one has more of a homelike feel to it, but I worry people will be too nosey. The one downtown, people tend to keep to themselves and not worry about what the other tenants are doing, which we need for our relationship." It was a valid point.

"Well, let's just go with that one, then. It's not like we're buying the place. We can do a year lease, and if we don't like it, we'll move."

"Are you sure?" I wanted Beth to feel like she had a say in where we lived.

"Yup. I'll call them in the morning and make sure that particular apartment is the one we're going to get. It probably is since there are different pictures for each of the available apartments, but just to be on the safe side."

"We have a long day tomorrow. We should get some much-needed sleep, and I'm exhausted." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah, you're right. I love you, baby," her eyes looked weary after bending over and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Love you too, goodnight."

The silence in the room was eerie like I was in a strange place and knew no one. Why did I feel that way? I fought those thoughts half the night before getting up and making my way into the kitchen.

"She's asleep, and you need to leave her alone. I know your fucking her, and I will catch you in the act," my mother's voice was low and deep as she spoke to me in a way she never had as I reached for the cabinet door.

"What the hell? You scared the hell out of me, and we are not fucking. Why do you keep thinking that?" Feeling the pressure in my chest start to build and tighten the more she spoke to me.

"When are you going to wake up... and realize I'm not stupid?" Mom's voice seemed to carry throughout the house.

"I didn't say that," I muttered.

"Wake up, Owen, and smell the roses because you will pay for your sins."

"Is this what a heart attack feels like?" I thought, feeling my chest tighten and my breathing become erratic.

"Wake up... Owen, you're scaring me. Wake up," Beth called out to me loudly, pulling me from the nightmare I was in.

Still unsure it was a dream, I scanned the room looking for our mother and the disappointed look she had in my dream.

"Are you ok? What were you dreaming about? Will you please tell me?" Beth asked one question right after the other. She wanted answers.

"I'm ok," I proceeded to tell her the details of my dream.

**

"Do you think this moving truck is big enough to fit all your things and the stuff Owen is taking?" Our father asked, reading the dimensions off the side of the truck.

"It's only twenty-five more dollars for the next size up," Melanie said after looking through her price sheet, still new to the leasing business. I don't know the number of items you're packing, but I can only imagine the headache of loading this full and then having to unpack it all to get the next size up because it's not big enough."

"That's true, Beth. That would suck," I admitted.

"Yeah, I don't want to do that. Let's go with the next size up," Beth thought for a few seconds and followed Melanie into the leasing office to sign the rental agreements.

We were running late, it was almost noon, and we needed to get packing as soon as possible if we wanted to make it by seven when the leasing office closed. It was a relatively straightforward process to apply and give a deposit, so they would hold the apartment until we arrived. Water, trash, and basic cable were included, and they agreed to keep the power on until we could get it transferred to our name.

"The nights I spent worrying over moving out on my own seemed to be in vain. We completed the entire process in less than an hour," I thought, riding in the passenger seat while Beth drove us home from the truck rental location.

"I can't wait to sleep in the same bed with you tonight," Beth looked over at me, smiling.

"Me either, but we need to hurry and get done as fast as we can."

We backed up to the front door and pulled the loading ramp from under the box portion of the truck, then the race began. Like ants moving from one mound to another, we loaded the truck in just under two and a half hours. All my things went in first, followed by Beth's least essential things, then with the bed being the last item packed. We had two days to return the truck, which gave us plenty of time to get unpacked, and we wouldn't have to unload everything the first night.

"I can't believe you are leaving so fast," Mom cried.

"I just need to get out of here," Beth was silent for a few moments. "But as soon as I get settled, I want you and Dad to come to visit."

"It's better this way, Honey. This way, there's not a huge build-up, and everybody is upset the entire time," Dad said, wrapping his arm around Mom's shoulder.

With the final few things loaded into the cab of the truck, we said our goodbyes. I checked the straps one last time that went around the tires of Beth's car, now strapped to the trailer hooked behind the moving truck before I climbed behind the wheel of my pickup truck.

A little after one in the morning, we both hit the bed in exhaustion. Not wanting to get up in the morning and unload the rest of the truck through what Tammy, the building manager, said would be a busy lobby, we decided to just get it over with.

"I'm so fucking tired. I don't know what I would've done without you here helping me. I didn't realize the amount of crap I had," Beth said, lying naked on the bed, still damp from her cool shower.

"Me either. I'm never helping you move again," I snickered.

"But let's get some rest," I responded quickly, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"I'm with yo-," Beth mumbled as she fell fast asleep, unable to finish her sentence.

There was no struggle going to sleep, even in the new environment. Neither was waking up, especially with Beth's velvety mouth around my already erect cock when I opened my eyes. Her ever-growing skill set for blowing me was at an all-time high as I watched her bob her head up and down my shaft. Usually in the dark or in my poorly lit room, I now found myself enjoying the confines of her throat in broad daylight. With no drapes to cover the large pane windows that continued across the east side of the apartment, the early morning sun bathed the soft skin of my sister's curvy body. The view was excellent, and the moment we walked in, we both looked at each other and thought the same thing, and my suspicions were correct, waking up with half of my dick already in her mouth.

"Fuck, baby, I'm going to cum if you don't slow down," I pleaded with her, assuming she wanted more than a mouth full of my sperm first thing in the morning.

I was wrong; after repeated grunts and groans when she quickened her pace, I shot rope after rope of cum into her wanting mouth and throat. Lowering my hand to her face, she rubbed her cheek into the palm of my hand and began to purr softly.

After a few long moments, she finally spoke, "I love that I'm able to please you and not worry about being interrupted by Mom and Dad catching your big cock down my throat and your balls pumping your cum into my mouth," she said with an evil grin which turned into a small giggle.

"You could have just said us, and it would have been sufficient, but you won't catch me complaining," I chuckled.

"Can you believe this view?" She spun around to look out at the vast city park twenty-three floors below.

"No, I can't. Either one, to be honest," I snickered, taking my eyes off of her heart-shaped ass and scanning the horizon.

My love for Beth was now complete. We both felt free in our skin. Long spells of time would pass without the other one even saying a word. That comfortable silence that filled most rooms we shared had carried over. I was pleased that our new place together would be the same way. The only thing that bothered me most days was the lie I told her on our first night together, but I was sure I would eventually get past it and move forward.

"Wanna get dressed, so we can drop the moving truck off first and find a place to have a late breakfast?" I asked Beth, still tracing the curves of her bottom with my left pointer finger.

With a sigh, "Yea, let's get that over with, and breakfast sounds excellent.

After digging through our suitcases for something suitable to wear, we found ourselves next to each other, standing in front of the double sink that was only accessible from inside the master bedroom. 'When I finally move in, I need to make sure that I keep my things out of sight. I probably should buy a second set of items for the bathroom, located just outside the room I was supposedly renting from Beth," I thought while I brushed my teeth and got ready to go.

Dropping the rental off took all of fifteen minutes. After a quick half-assed vehicle inspection, the guy signed off on our original paperwork, and we were free to go. The drop-off facility was only five blocks away from the restaurant and another five blocks in the same direction to the apartment. I was enjoying the city and the short distances to almost anything else we may need.

"I'm never going to drive my car to work, with it only being three blocks away. Maybe if it's raining or freezing, I might, but other than that, I'm walking," Beth said happily just before we walked into the lobby.

"It is nice to have everything so close. I can't wait to move over here," I held the door for her before following her inside.

***

"Sorry about missing practice, fellas," I sighed, walking up to the guys setting up for tonight's show and feeling like shit.

I didn't want to leave Beth. I found myself wanting to turn around and head straight back to her the entire ride home. My love for her was in full force, and she was never far from my thoughts.

"Hell, Owen, you know these songs better than the original artist who sang them," Carl announced in an instant seeing the look on my face.

"Yeah, no worries, Owen, you had shit to do. We all get it. Don't be so hard on yourself, and I think this is the first time you've missed practice since we started playing. I would have enjoyed it even more, but having to listen to Carl sing in your absence is something I don't want to have to do again for a long time," Greg laughed as Carl showed him what he thought of him with his middle finger pointing at the ceiling.

"Thanks, guys," I chuckled, feeling slightly better knowing my friends had my back.

Telling the guys I'm moving is going to be so hard, I thought, walking back to my truck to get the rest of my gear. We had a great thing going, and I was about to fuck it all up. I will make sure they have a new home before leaving, I told myself, walking back in putting on a fake smile.

"You'll do great tonight, babe. Knock'em dead. I love you and miss you so much already. Sorry, I can't be there, but at least you are playing in town, so you don't have far to drive home. :) <3" Beth's text read.

"I love and miss you too, so much. New Year's Eve can't come soon enough!" I replied to her text and slid my phone into my back pocket.

"You get a girlfriend you didn't tell us about? Hey, guys, Owen is holding out on us," Carl asked, chuckling.

"Fuck off. I didn't get a girlfriend, and I'm not holding out on shit," I tried to keep my poker face.

'Well, whoever that was sure changed your whole mood. You look like a high school girl going to prom right now," Greg decided it was his turn to give me a ration of shit after hearing the other guys do it.

"You can fuck off too," I shot back, giving him the middle finger over my shoulder as I walked toward the bar to get water.

There was no way I could just say it was my sister. Everything they said was the truth, and I didn't want to take the chance trying to explain myself. I wasn't a good liar or poker player in the games we played. Even though it was only a quarter a hand, I can't remember ever winning a hand.

"Can I ask you something?" A familiar voice, but I couldn't place it until I turned around and saw Brad standing there.

"I guess," I said flatly as I turned to face the bar again, waiting for my water.

"Do you know who Beth's new boyfriend is?" Brad proceeded without allowing me to answer his first question.

"She won't return my calls, and the last time I talked to her, she just seemed so far away. I could hear someone whispering to her, and I think he was telling her what to say. Then she just hung up and didn't even say bye."

I knew the exact moment Brad was referencing. He called during one of the countless blowjobs I received during my four-day stay with Beth, and he was correct. I told her to answer it while she was giving me an impromptu blowjob. He was wrong in his suspicion of me telling her what to say. I was whispering to her how much I enjoyed the confines of her throat, and I was about to cum. I wasn't about to share that information or that I was the one that hung up on him when I started shooting my load down her throat. The thoughts of that moment rushed back, causing me to smile like a fool uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" Brad asked in haste.

"Nothing," my response was instantaneous.

"You know who he is, don't you? Tell me now, damn it. He's ruining my life. I need her back," he sounded as if he were going to start crying.

"Man, maybe it's time to move on. She's gone. It will be easier for you not having to see her every day, and I'm sure you'll find someone," I just wanted him to go away after turning around and trying to finish the conversation.

"I don't know, man, I love her, and I fucked up," Brad began to sob directly in front of me, now only a foot away.

"I wish I could help Brad, but there's nothing I can do. It'll be okay. Just go home and let it out, so maybe tomorrow you'll be better," I said, patting him on the shoulder and walked back toward the stage with, 'what the fuck' written all over my face. They all saw the look on my face and put their heads down so that Brad couldn't see their huge smiles.

"Gotta get on stage, but I just wanted to text you Brad is here drunk and crying in front of the bar."

"Ugggh. Love you, have a great show. I'll call you later. Xoxoxo"

Just as I strummed the first note, I saw a few of Brad's friends show up and take him out the front door. It was the last thing I needed, having him drunk and starting shit with people who came to see my show.

***

"I missed you so much, baby," Beth smiled prettily, having run across the room and leaped into my arms.

"I missed you too, but I've only been gone a week," I said between the onslaught of kisses she placed on my lips and cheeks.

"Don't you know that's like an eternity to a woman? What time do you have to leave by?"

"I need to leave here no later than six. The show starts at eight, and I'm about an hour's drive from here," I smiled with my hands still on her round ass as she kept her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Well, we don't have much time," she said, pulling her shirt over her head and revealing her warm, soft breast to me before shoving my face between them.

With her legs still wrapped around me, I made my way to our room while I placed light wet kisses all over her creamy breast.

"I need you so bad," Beth growled as I blew hot air onto her freshly chewed, wet nipple.

I watched as her breasts shook violently after throwing her down on the bed. Seeing the hunger in my eyes, she trapped her lower lip between her teeth and pulled hard at her hardened nubs. My shaft reacted immediately and pressed hard against my jeans. I still found myself in awe, looking at her. It was effortless for her to look sexy, and for the most part, she knew it.

"Take me, baby," She pleaded. "Fuck your sister's tiny pussy until I orgasm all over your big fat cock,"

My cock ached to be inside her, but first, I had to taste her. Her yoga pants were no match as I gripped the slick material in both my hands and ripped a massive hole in the crotch. Her loud gasp and the immediate swell of her lips told me she approved of my barbaric approach to get inside her pants.

In an attempt to drive her crazy, I began to lick and kiss around her lips. Within seconds, her fingers weaved into my hair, tightened her fist, and pulled my face hard into her pussy.

"Fuuuck," she hissed. "Just like that, don't stop licking your sister's pussy," Beth demanded.

She trapped me between her legs just before her orgasm hit, I had no other choice than to drink the hot juices that flowed from her pussy. With both my arms wrapped around her legs and my hands just above her freshly shaved pubic hair, I hung on until her powerful orgasm finished wreaking havoc on her delicate body.