I Lied Pt. 04

Story Info
A change in plans.
10.7k words
4.76
16.1k
32

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes:

All characters in the story are 18 and older. This is a story about incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I suggest you start from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

I would also like to thank cbears52 for his help and getting this chapter back to me and 1moeannie for taking extra time out of her hectic schedule to provide valuable feedback and editing.

Happy reading!

BHW

Chapter 4

Waking up the following morning with Beth's bottom snuggled into my crotch made the bright rays of sunshine pouring in bearable. The sheets only covered midway up her ass but draped down and up the front side of her midsection, covering her entrance and abdomen. The beams of light bathed her flawless skin, every curve stood out, the side of her left breast, the swell of her backside, and even the cute dimples on her lower back. My eyes continued to drink in her half-naked body while I kept mine still to keep from waking her.

Having my fill, I stared at the ceiling, going over the previous day. Like the first time I played Tilley's, it began stressfully, but by the time I went to bed, all had been worked out, and life was good, only now, I was madly in love with my sister, without any doubt.

"Are you awake?" Beth asked in a whisper.

"Yes, baby, did you sleep well?" I asked in the same manner.

"Like a baby. It was glorious," she sighed with what I assumed was a smile.

"Do you want breakfast in bed, or do you want to go out?" I asked, not caring either way.

"Ummmm, let's go out. I found this cute little diner around the corner, and they have the best French toast. I think it's the best thing I've ever tasted," she answered, still in the same position she woke up in.

"Better than me?" I asked, doing my best to sound disappointed.

"Nothing tastes better than you," she said, rolling over and placing a light kiss on my nipple before she looked up at me with her soul snatching blue eyes.

"We're going to miss breakfast and lunch if you keep looking at me like that," I smiled.

"Like what?" She asked, batting her long eyelashes in quick succession.

"Ok, that's it," I said with a grin before rolling her over and straddling her thighs and tickling her sides while she thrashed around laughing.

"Owen," she squealed. "I'm going to pee the bed," she said, still laughing as I let her words win this battle.

I rolled her over, popped her bottom, and jumped out of bed on the way to my bathroom just down the hall, giving her our bathroom so she could relieve herself.

**

"Wasn't that the second-best thing you ever tasted?" She asked as we walked out of the diner and were hit by a blast of frigid air.

"Holy shit, it's cold," I said before answering her question, "Yes, it was."

With it freezing outside from the cold front pushing through, we spent the rest of the day making love, ordering home furnishings online, and watching TV. The only thing Beth covered her nude body with was a robe she wore when the delivery guy showed up with our takeout that evening. The second she closed the door, she shrugged the robe from her shoulders, and stepped over the pile it made at her feet.

We ended the night early, with Beth having to work the following morning. Her job was slightly more demanding and required a good night's sleep. Wanting to spend as much time with her as I could before I made the trip back home in the morning, I went to bed with her at the early hour.

I never heard her alarm clock go off or her leave for work. The last few weeks had caught up with me, and I apparently needed the rest. For the next ten minutes, I tossed and turned, not wanting to get up. I considered heading down to her work and having lunch with her but thought better of it. The less we had to lie, the better. Finally, I hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

With only my guitar that I needed to take with me, I grabbed it and walked toward the front door.

"I miss you already. :( Have a safe trip back to Mom and Dad's. <3 U."

'What the hell am I doing?' I thought, reading her text message and standing at the door.

"Miss and love you too," I replied, but not acknowledging the 'safe trip' part of her text.

I didn't have to be home until Thursday and decided to surprise her when she got home. I put my guitar back in the corner, flopped down on the couch, and searched the web for clubs in the area. Why not get a head start? And maybe I could even meet with a few club owners before leaving. I spent the better part of the morning mapping out the venues I wanted to go to first, with the most popular being my first stop.

*

"Should be on my right," I said out loud, leaning over my steering wheel as I crept down the road, not wanting to miss the entrance.

I could've been going a hundred miles an hour and not missed the massive club. It looked to be at one time a wholesale store where you purchased all your goods in bulk. It had been repainted, and the entrance remodeled to replicate a ticket booth you would see outside a movie theater, I found myself slightly intimidated. Tilley's was huge, but this place was triple the size. I wondered if they would even talk to me without representation, there was only one way to find out. I knew from experience that most of the business was done midday before the club opened. It was when most owners came in to see how the previous night did.

Seeing a fifth car pull in and the driver get out, I made my move. We met up about the same time he opened the door to go in.

"Can I help you?" The older gentlemen asked as I approached him.

"Yes, I was looking to speak with your booking manager. Is he around today?" I asked.

"He's not, but I'm the owner of this establishment. Is there something I can help you with?"

Standing on a sidewalk trying to book a show was not ideal, so I asked, "Do you mind if we step inside? It's quite chilly out here."

"Yes. Please come in," he said pleasantly, holding the door open so that I could walk past him.

"First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Owen Walker. I'm new here and looking to see if you have any openings that a solo could fill in the..."

"Wait a second. You're that kid from Westfield, right?" He asked, cutting me off.

"Do I know you, Sir?" I asked, perplexed.

"No. I haven't had the opportunity to meet you face to face. My name is Walter McKinney. Everybody calls me Mick, and I suggest you do the same. I would bet most people don't even know my real name, so if you asked for Walter, they would probably ask you who the hell you're talking about," He said with a hearty chuckle.

"I can do that," I laughed nervously.

"Anyway, I do have to tell you I was not pleased when I showed up here Saturday night to a half-empty club," he said dryly.

"I'm sorry. I'm not understanding."

"It was your fault that I had one of the worst nights so far this year. From my understanding, they were all at Tilley's watching you."

"Sorry," I said, raising my eyebrows and looking down my nose.

"Don't be. I applaud your success. But I do have to ask why you're in my club looking for a solo gig?"

"I'm looking to take my music to the next level. I'm moving here full time at the end of the year and figured I get a head start."

"Son, you can play here anytime you want. With a full band or without. You'll probably still sell out the place. But you're wasting your time here in this city. Nashville is where you need to be. Who's your manager?"

"You're looking at him. I'm the booking agent, the PR guy, and everything in between," I shot back proudly.

"I figured as much. No manager in his right mind would ever turn you loose. I'll tell ya what, if, and that's a big if, if you move here, you can play any night you choose. How's that?" Mick asked matter-of-factly.

"Thanks. Do you have a card?" I asked.

Reaching into his coat pocket, he produced a card and handed it to me.

"Don't take this the wrong way, kid, but I hope I never hear from you," Mick smiled and walked off, whistling the melody to one of my songs.

I didn't know what to do and just stood there. I had never been given an offer to play somewhere in such a manner. Maybe I should go home and try to work this out, I thought for a brief second, if I wanted Beth and me to work, I have to stop lying to her. Pulling the list out of my pocket, I crumbled it up before throwing it in the first trash can I walked by.

I arrived back at our place, parked my truck in a different location, so she wouldn't see it when she pulled into the parking garage and ruin my surprise. But, during the short ride back, I thought about what Mick said. It consumed me for the rest of the afternoon, up until five minutes before Beth was to arrive back home. I pulled the take out from the oven, where I kept it from getting cold, and began making our plates.

"Owen, I think someone is in our apartment." I began to shake my head as I read her text.

'Note to self when you're trying to surprise someone, be fucking quiet, you moron.'

"I'm scared. I don't know what to do," she sent a follow-up text immediately after the first one.

"I'm sorry," I said, heading toward the door before she called the cops.

"Oh my god. I was freaking out," she exclaimed as I opened the door, and she saw my face.

"Surprise," I said with not much enthusiasm and a small smile.

"I don't know what freaked me out more, your 'I'm sorry' text or somebody in the apartment," she said, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Why are you still here? I mean, I'm happy that you are here, but I thought you were heading back this morning?" She asked.

"I was, but I thought why leave when I don't have to be back until Thursday," I said, taking her work bag and hanging it up, so we could close the door.

"Eeeee," Beth squealed and hugged me again. "I'm so excited," she giggled as I carried her to the kitchen.

"You ready to eat?" I asked, sitting her down on one of the two chairs.

"I was starving before you scared the hell out of me," she smiled.

"How about now?" I asked, placing a plate of lo mein in front of her.

"Yummy. So what did you do today?" She asked happily.

"Well, I went by Desperados and met the owner, Mick."

"That's exciting. I drove by that place a few weeks back. It's freaking huge, I thought Tilley's was big, but it's not even close. What did he say?"

"He told me I could play anytime I wanted to, with a full band or solo, he didn't care," I said with not much interest.

"What's wrong, baby?" Beth asked, seeing my lack of interest. "Was he an asshole or not willing to pay you anything?"

"It was the total opposite. He knew who I was and was even whistling one of my songs. Mick told me he hopes he never hears from me and told me I was wasting my time here. Basically, I should be in Nashville and not move here," I muttered, having lost interest in my General Tso chicken.

"Yeah, that's because you're badass, baby," Beth smiled, shocking me.

"Don't worry, babe. If we need to move to Nashville at the end of the year, then so be it. I don't care where we live as long as we're together. I'll keep working here, making this extra money until you're ready; how's that?"

"But you love your job, and you're happy here," I said, feeling guilty.

"No, I love you, and you make me happy. If you're not here, I don't want to be here and fuck my job. Owen, you have a gift, and I'll do whatever I have to do to make sure you don't sell yourself short," Beth said with conviction.

"Thank you, baby, I love you so much," I said, leaning over and giving her a loving kiss.

I instantly felt better. We spent the rest of the evening going over the logistics of everything. If it was the last thing I did, I would make it, so she would never have to work again. I still felt guilty about her giving up her whole life for me, but she insisted she didn't want it any other way.

After a quick lovemaking session, she snuggled her cold bottom into my crotch again, and we both drifted off to sleep. The following two nights were a repeat of Monday, except I never left the apartment. I spent my days signing for packages and building bookcases. When Thursday finally rolled around, I didn't want to go but forced myself to do so.

*

"Hey, dude. How was your week in the city?" Carl asked when I walked into the club.

"It was fun," I said, elated.

"How's Beth like living in the city?" Brad asked, startling me from behind.

"Fuck. You scared the shit out of me," I blurted out, forgetting to answer his question.

"Did you get a chance to talk to any venues over there?" Greg asked, having joined the conversation.

"As a matter of fact, I did, I stopped by Desperados and talked to the owner Mick, and he said we could play there anytime we liked. Just give him a call," I said, not wanting to lie just in case it came back to bite me in the ass later.

"That fucking place is huge. If we get to play there, I will have died and gone to heaven," Carl sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Well, let's stop this circle jerk and get set up for tonight."

Brad stayed close the rest of the night as he usually did and ensured the place was packed before we took the stage. The number of beautiful women he continued to have show up nightly was astounding. Most of the girls I knew from when Beth was in school, but there were a few I didn't recognize. He was adamant in telling them I was single and available. It was becoming awkward by the time Beth came back to town for Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving night was a big night in our small town. Many people had family members coming in, and there wasn't much to do except go out and drink. I looked forward to it before the sudden surge in people that recently began to come to my shows. It was one of our best nights over the last couple of years. Lots of people were having fun, and we always made more money in the tip jar.

Beth came to town the night before Thanksgiving, and she spent most of the day catching our parents up on what had been going on in her life. She even made up a few dates she went on, and one guy, in particular, was starting to become serious. This made our mother happy, and she asked several questions about him, 'How he looked? If he worked with her? Where was he from?' and on and on she went. My father and I just sat and listened to Mom ramble for what seemed like hours.

Finally, our mother had asked all the questions she could before Dad told her. "Alright, Karen, that's enough for one day."

We all laughed and told each other goodnight before Beth followed me to my room. I couldn't wait to be alone with her. We hadn't seen each other since the morning I left for my show.

"Damn, that woman can talk," Beth giggled as she flopped down on the bed.

"No, shit, I never thought she would shut up," I said, refraining from sitting next to Beth until I was sure our parents were sound asleep.

"So Brad is trying to get you a date, is he?" Beth asked jokingly, but needing some reassurance from me that I wasn't interested in anybody else.

"Yeah, he's definitely been trying. I've not run out of excuses yet, so I'm not worried, plus you're all I'll ever want," I said with zero uncertainty in my voice.

"I've missed you so much. I just want to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out," Beth whispered.

"Did you bring your gag and gloves?" I laughed, which caused me to receive a light slap on the knee.

I made out as she hurt me, and unexpectedly she dropped to her knees in front of me and started blowing on my imaginary boo-boo.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better," she asked in the cutest little girl voice ever.

Pulling at the hem of my old baggy gym shorts, I revealed my semi-erect cock, which was twitching next to my leg.

"Oh my goodness. What is that? I've never seen one of those up close. I don't know what to do," she kept up her same cute innocent voice.

Having shied away from her before, I wasn't going to do it again and decided to play along.

"It's ok, It won't hurt you. Give me your hand, so I can show you," I offered, grabbing the hand that she hesitantly offered to me.

I knew the schoolgirl act wouldn't last long as she pulled her bottom lip through her teeth while she brought my cock to life. Her pace slowly began to quicken, as did my breathing the faster she stroked me. I leaned back in my chair and watched her stare hungrily at my cock, now hard and ready for battle.

With her left hand stroking me, her right fingers rolled my balls in her hand as her face was only inches away, while she contemplated her next move. To my surprise, she sucked my balls into her mouth. I let out an audible gasp before using my own hand to cover my mouth. 'Fuck' I thought, realizing it was loud enough to wake our father.

"They are both out, relax," she said after spitting my balls out of her mouth.

Taking her word for it, I resumed my position in the chair and watched as she started to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I whispered.

"This is so weird," she picked up where she left off with the schoolgirl talk.

"Are you going to tell me when, you know.... like shoot stuff out?" She asked in the same manner.

Doing what any schoolboy would do, I lied and pushed her head down, forcing my dick into her mouth. Her act didn't translate into the shitty first-time blowjob that most girls gave during that time of their lives. Her pride wouldn't allow it. She knew that Laura had sucked my cock a lot and never missed an opportunity to show me just how much better she was than her. I loved her competitive nature as she serviced my cock.

With our parents in the house, our noise volume would have to remain at a minimum, which didn't bother me, as it afforded me the ability to watch her express her love for my manhood. I watched as her hands twisted around my shaft in different directions while she bobbed and swirled her moldable tongue around my fully engorged head. The small desk light projected a perfect halo in her blue eyes, one that I wouldn't want to forget, I thought, grabbing my phone and hitting the record button.

"Am I doing a good job?" She asked, never breaking character.

Not wanting to hear my own voice later when I was jerking off to it, I just nodded my head, looking directly into her eyes.

"You can shoot your stuff on my boobs when it's time if you want to," she said, removing her shirt and revealing she wasn't wearing a bra under her sweater.

I didn't think my dick could get any harder but seeing her massive breasts drop out of her sweater, my heart pumped even more blood into my shaft. Drawing the air through my nose, I filled my lungs to capacity before slowly exhaling, the same way when she took me into her throat. With no arms on my desk chair, I intertwined my fingers behind my head and held on while she accelerated to her top speed.

The urge to grab the back of her head and shove my cock deeper into her throat would have been ineffectual. Effortlessly, she took me in and out of her throat, and I feared she was going to break her nose each time it slammed into my pubic bone. Not wanting this to end, I fought the urge to cum quickly. Any and everything I could think of to stop it from happening I thought of, you name it, I thought of it.

Loud gulping and suction noise's filled the room until I could no longer hear the music from the 'The Allman Brothers, Brother and Sisters' album playing in the background. The arteries in her neck bulged as they tried to fill the muscles in her neck each time she squeezed them around my shaft. I was losing the battle and would soon surrender to her relentless attack on my scrotum to produce what she was fighting to get.