I Lied Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyelids slammed shut, and the ringing in my ears removed all outside noises as my cum rocketed up my shaft. For only a brief second, I knew she was not giving me all she had when her pace nearly doubled when she felt my balls surrender to her. The first streams of cum that flowed directly into her stomach were hers, and she wouldn't have stopped even if our parents would've walked in. Swiftly pulling me from her throat, the next blast hit her right eyebrow before sliding down her face and hanging from her long eyelashes. Adjusting my shaft, the remaining volleys of cum that launched from my thick shaft landed on and between her soft, delicious tits.

Struggling to get my eyes to focus and stop twitching, I finally relaxed and leaned back in the chair until the ride was over.

"Did I do good?" Beth asked nervously at the camera, making sure to finish the video off with her best acting job to date.

"Yes," I said after hitting the stop button on the phone and taking a deep breath.

"Baby, I need you to get me a towel. If I get up, the pool of cum between my thighs is going to spill onto the floor," she giggled while looking at my cum that was covering and hanging from her hands and chest.

Standing up to grab the towel that hung on the backside of the door, the head of my limp cock sat just inches from her lips. Without hesitation, she sucked my sensitive head into her mouth, causing me to jerk and almost fall.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" I said, pulling my dick from her mouth.

"So, what do you expect a girl to do with such a nice cock hanging in her face?" Beth asked with a smile.

"You're a slut, do you know that?" I answered her question with a question as I gave her the towel.

"Your slut," she said, smiling.

"And don't you forget it," I said, flopping down on the bed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. I love you, just in case you fall asleep before I get back," Beth said, reaching the door and opening it.

"Love you," I said with a slight grin.

Beth knew me all too well. I was asleep before she closed the bathroom door.

*

"It's time to get up, you two," Mom said, startling me when the words 'you two' came from her mouth.

Instantly looking next to me, I saw Beth still sound asleep. Relief followed shortly after, realizing she had stuffed two pillows between us to keep us from spooning in the middle of the night. Her hair was braided into a ponytail, with only a few strands of hair on her cheek. 'Man, I love her,' I thought, sitting up and pushing her hard to wake up. A little harder, and I would've pushed her entirely out of bed before she caught herself.

"Hey, brat, what are you doing in my bed?" I antagonized her, putting on a show for our Mom, who was still standing in the doorway watching every move.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor, butthead. I don't have a bed here anymore, remember?" Her voice carried a hint of malice, but it was only for show as she waited for my reply.

"So, sleep on the couch," I suggested, knowing it would piss her off.

"Fine, Owen, I'll go get a hotel room in town. Does that make you happy?" She hissed, making me nervous that I had actually pissed her off.

Either I was pushing my luck, or this fake argument just took a turn for the better.

"Yes, that would make me happy if you're going to be an ass," I replied with just as much venom as she dished out.

"Fine!" She said sharply.

"Fine!" I matched her tone.

"Nobody's getting a hotel room. Both you guys settle down, right this instant," Mom did her best to take authority over us.

"No, Mom, it's for the better. I have some work I need to get caught up on since my work week was cut short from the holiday," Beth said.

"Dang it, Owen, you need to take a chill pill," Mom said, disappointed in me.

The moment Beth and Mom left the room, I texted Beth to make sure she wasn't really upset with me and knew what I was doing. She waited a few minutes before she replied that she understood precisely what I was doing and couldn't wait to snuggle with me later tonight after my show. With only a few induced awkward moments throughout Thanksgiving dinner, Beth packed up the few things she had taken out of her bag and headed to the hotel under protest from our mother.

*

"You guys about ready," I asked, grabbing my guitar and tossing the strap over my shoulder.

"Let's do it, Owen. We're right behind you," Carl answered for everybody.

Giving the nod to the DJ, I let him know we would be ready to go after the song he was playing finished. The place was overflowing with people, and I saw many new faces but knew almost everybody there. Brad was lingering in the corner with a few of his high school buddies and his girlfriend as usual, while Beth and our parents were seated on the opposite side of the room from him.

Just as the song faded, the band roared to life, and off we went. I noticed Brad eyeing Beth several times throughout the night as she watched me intently. The first break we took, I told her to watch the football game on one of the many TVs spread around the club so that she wasn't staring at me the whole night. After the first song of the second set was over, she was back to focusing all her attention on me again. With my parents and Beth around when I came off stage, Brad stayed far away, but I noticed how he was never out of sight and watched my sister's every move.

"Alright, Son. We are going to head home and get some rest. It's been a long day for your mother, and she is exhausted," Dad said just before I went back up for my final set of the night.

"Ok, and thanks for coming out. See you guys in the morning," I said, knowing I wouldn't be there when they woke up.

"Beth, if Brad tries to harass you when we leave, call the cops on him. Of course, he won't get in any trouble, but at least they will make him go home or drive him there," Mom told Beth as she kissed her on the cheek and followed Dad out the door.

Most nights, it didn't bother me to pack up and load all my gear back into my truck, but tonight I was worn out. I was thrilled to be back here tomorrow night for another show and would only have to grab my guitar before heading out. In most places we played when we were to return the following night, the venue did an excellent job ensuring nobody touched our equipment. Molly's went above and beyond to make sure nothing was touched by any patron. One of the three security staff stood to watch during each break, and before we arrived, to the moment they opened the doors.

"Hey, Owen, this is Susan," Brad introduced the cute girl who seemed interested in getting to know me.

"Hi, Susan, it's nice to meet you," I smiled and shook her hand since she extended it toward me first.

"I wanted to introduce myself at the Miller's birthday party, but I was too shy back then," Susan said, leaning in toward me.

"Oh really?" I asked. "That was like two years ago, so I can't believe you remember me," I said.

"Well, to be honest, I've seen you play like ten times. I really enjoy listening to you sing, and I wasn't even going to come up to you tonight, but Brad insisted he knew you, and he would introduce me to you. I hope you don't mind?" She asked cautiously.

"Of course not. I love to meet people who enjoy my music," I said happily, not wanting to seem unapproachable.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" Susan asked. "I mean, sorry, that's none of my business. I'm just nervous, and I tend to ask inappropriate questions," she sighed, covering her face with her hands.

"Hell no, he doesn't have a girlfriend," Brad inserted himself back into our conversation, only to say that then removed himself just as quickly.

"Would you like to go..." She stopped her question mid-sentence and began to look over my shoulder.

I didn't even have to turn and look to know who was standing there.

"Owen, I'm pretty tired. Can you please give me a ride back to my hotel room? Mom and Dad picked me up on the way here," Beth asked just as I looked over my shoulder.

"Yeah, no worries."

"Hi, I'm Susan, and you are?" she extended her hand toward Beth.

"I'm Beth, Owen's sister. I'm in town for the holiday," Beth answered, shaking Susan's hand.

"Well, it was nice meeting you both. I'll be here tomorrow, but here's my number if you want to hang out sometime," Susan said, handing me a napkin with her name and number on it with a heart underneath.

"Yeah, cool," I said, not knowing what else to say with so many people staring directly at me.

"Let me grab my guitar, and we can take off," I said, turning toward Beth and heading for the stage.

"She seemed nice," Beth suggested as we walked toward my truck.

"You know, I'm not going to call her right," I said, pulling the napkin out of my shirt pocket and handing it to her.

"Yeah," Beth said while she unfolded the napkin to see what was written on it.

Beth didn't have much to say on the short trip to the hotel she was staying at. I knew it bothered her and let her work through those feelings on her own.

"Are you coming up," she asked, placing the napkin on the bench seat between us before staring at her hands.

"Of course, why would you ask me that? Do you not want me to come up?" I asked, baffled that she was taking it this far.

"Yes, I do. I don't know; my head just gets fucked up when I can't...." Beth paused.

"What, claim your property and tell the other female to back the fuck off," I chuckled.

"Yeah, but it sounds so much cooler when you say it," she laughed.

"Let's go in before someone witnesses us in my truck with the windows fogged up," I stated, turning the truck off and hopping out.

Using the back door, we headed up to her room, not wanting any unwanted attention.

"I don't have any clothes, so I guess I'll just have to be naked," I chuckled, taking my clothes off and heading for the shower.

With only a giggle, she began to do the same.

"Let me get my shampoo and stuff, and I'll take a shower with you," she said, leaving the bathroom.

I wasn't one to fret over scented body wash and shampoos. The ones provided by the hotel would be sufficient for me. Having washed my hair, face, and body, I got out without Beth ever coming back. 'What the hell is taking her so long,' I thought, drying off before walking out the bathroom. The second I opened the bathroom door, Beth stood there nude and held her pointer finger in front of her lips, signaling me to be quiet.

"Brad is at the door," she whispered.

"Why?" I asked with a look of confusion.

"I don't know," she mouthed the words.

I wanted to open the door so badly and cuss his ass out but refrained and sat on the end of the bed, waiting for him to stop beating on the door. Finally, another guest opened their door and told him, "I don't think anyone is there. Maybe you should go home and sleep it off."

I tried to wait for Beth to get out of the shower but failed and passed out.

*

"Baby, wake up, I got you breakfast," Beth whispered in my ear, causing me to roll over and see her standing there holding a to-go box.

"You do love me," I smiled and took the box from her.

"I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't budge, so I decided to go get a coffee and give you a little more time. As soon as I walked into the diner and smelled the bacon cooking, I thought of you," Her smile painted on her face as she explained her thoughts.

After finishing our food, Beth readied herself for a preplanned girl's day with a few of her friends from high school. Not having anywhere I needed to be, I lounged around most of the day before putting on my dirty clothes and heading for home.

Arriving at an empty house was the best possible scenario. I wouldn't have to answer ten thousand questions about where I was or who I was with last night. New Year's Eve couldn't come soon enough. I loathed having to explain my every move to my parents, and I only continued to do so because I was still living in their home. Even though I think they did it out of habit at this point.

*

When I arrived at Molly's, it was already packed with people, and a long line of people waited just outside the door to get in. In all the years I had played Molly's, I had never seen it so packed.

"Are you here," I texted Beth and waited for her reply before heading inside.

"Yes, I'm with Carl by the stage. Where are you at?" Her text popped on the screen.

"In my truck by the back door. I'll be in there in just a sec." I sent the text, grabbed my guitar, and hopped out.

The second I opened the door, people began to cheer and clap. 'Holy shit,' I thought.

"What's up, Owen?" Mike, one of the security staff, asked, pulling the door closed behind me.

"Have you ever seen this many people in here?" I asked, scanning the room.

"Never. Good luck tonight."

"Owen, this is crazy, man. What the hell is going on?" Carl asked with a huge smile.

"I guess people are bored with nothing else to do, so everybody came out at once," I explained, unable to fathom why all these people were here to see me.

"Give yourself some credit, you prick. They are most definitely here to see you," Carl said, shaking his head at me.

At least we had a small area to hang out in as they had to take a page out of Tilley's book and rope off a band-only space. The few portion walls they had also put up looked like they would topple any minute from the constant amount of people leaning on or bumping into them.

"Hey Mike, those walls look like they are going to fall over. Can you please see if there is a way to reinforce them, so they don't fall over and tear up the equipment behind them?" I asked.

"Yeah, give me a sec and let me figure something out," Mike said before getting on his handheld radio and called for help.

"Owen, this is crazy," Beth smiled at me and was bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"How was your day?" I asked, leaning in, whispering my question in her ear.

"It was great, and I love you, by the way," she followed my lead and used her hand to block the words that were coming out of her mouth and going straight into my ear.

"I can't believe you are asking me about my day with everything that is going on right now," she continued.

I just smiled, shrugged my shoulders, and turned my attention to Mike and a few of the other staff trying to reinforce the makeshift walls. The crowd was becoming restless, and I told the guys, "We're going to start early, so get ready."

With the number of people blocking my view of the DJ, I asked Mike to tell him we would be going live at the end of this song. I then informed the guys that I wanted our signature intro to be played three times before coming on stage and then playing it twice more before we start on the setlist.

"You're the boss," Carl said with a huge grin, knowing I hated being called that.

"Let's go," I growled, pumped up, watching the lights begin to dim and the crowd come alive.

"You stay back here tonight. I don't want you out there in that crowd," I told Beth and signaling for Mike to come over.

"Make sure nobody bothers her, please," I stated before hooking the strap to the bottom of my guitar.

"You got it, Owen," Mike responded.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we would like to thank everyone for coming out to Molly's. Please refrain from climbing on the stage while the band is playing. Your safety and the safety of the members of the band are our top priority.....NOW PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME NOISE FORRRRRR, OWEN WALLLLLLLKER," The house speakers rumbled as he growled the last part into the microphone.

I would never tire of hearing Carl make his telecaster do his talking for him, even though I struggled to hear it over the screaming crowd. I listened intently and impatiently waited for the beginning of the third intro to start. The lights were still off, and only the neon lights from several popular beer signs could be seen.

"Knock'em dead, baby," Beth emphasized before kissing me on the cheek in the dark corner I was kneeling in, waiting to go on stage. It was something she did for every show she couldn't make.

The number of people in such a small space made it seem so much louder when I walked onto the stage. Holding my arms up with my palms out, I signaled to the crowd my appreciation for such an incredible welcome as I scanned all the smiling faces. The nights I played at Tilley's were amazing, but being able to play a show like this in my hometown, with my family and friends watching, sent goosebumps across my body.

From the first note to the last strum of the guitar, the whole night was surreal. After we finished, I told the guys and Sil, who owned Molly's, we would come back tomorrow and pack up all our gear. Everybody agreed, and we made our way out the back entrance and straight toward our vehicles.

"I'm going to take Beth back to her room, and I will meet you guys at home," I lied to our parents.

"Sounds good. We'll probably be asleep when you get home, so see you in the morning," Dad yelled out.

"Ok," I said before Beth, and I burst out laughing at Dad for unintentionally yelling as his hearing was shot from standing next to the blaring speaker all night.

Just as last night, we took the back entrance and made our way up to the room. The whole way to the hotel and on the elevator, Beth looked at me hungrily. Her ability to refrain from tackling me and fucking my brains out ended the second we walked through the door. Her lips crashed into mine, and our tongues went to war. Our hands mimicked one another's as they flew over our bodies.

"You were so fucking hot tonight," Beth exhaled as she fought with the top button before ripping my shirt open and sending buttons flying everywhere.

Her aggressive nature when it came to sex was a side of her I had never seen. Not that I should've seen it being her little brother, but I enjoyed seeing this side of her. Her passion and commitment were a huge turn-on for me as I followed her lead and ripped her low-cut v neck sweater from her torso.

"You're going to fuck me hard tonight," she demanded, looking into my eyes.

"Or what?" I asked in a low growl.

The moment the last word left my mouth between clenched teeth, her pupils doubled in size. She stared at me for a few long seconds until she dropped her skirt to her feet, followed by her panties and her bra, after only having to use one hand to unhook it. I found her look of determination both sexy and captivating. Beth pulled her hair back into a ponytail before dropping to her knees while I unbuckled my belt, pants and pushed my jeans down my thighs to free my rigid member.

"That doesn't scare me," she responded and swallowed the entire length of my hard cock down her throat while never breaking eye contact.

"Fuuuck!" Being the first to break eye contact, I hissed and leaned my head back with my eyes closed.

"That's what," she moaned while aggressively stroking my shaft.

"If that's what I get for telling you no, expect to hear it a lot more often," I smiled now, watching her flick her tongue on the underside of my cock.

"Good," she said, standing up and making her way toward the bed.

I drew her to me the moment I reached the bed. Her arms wrapped around me tightly, forcing her supple breast to press into my chest. My cock stood straight out between her shapely thighs, and her pussy lips straddled my shaft. Her juices began to run down my shaft as her pussy throbbed against my aching cock. I instinctively started sliding my shaft between her soaked thighs, ensuring my cock was kept in contact with her clit.

"Don't stop," she asked, her voice trembling.

I nodded, unable to speak as we breathed into each other's mouths. Beth's nails dug into my forearms as I continued to fuck the folds of her wet pussy, holding onto her wide hips. Her body began to shake uncontrollably; I doubled my efforts and pumped my cock faster. Hot fluids flooded my shaft and started to drip down my balls as her orgasm sent several shock waves through her body.