I Lied Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was unexpected," she moaned into my chest.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said as I caressed her body.

I was no longer nervous or worried during the speechless moments we shared. I was content in every way, knowing we loved each other.

"Mmmm," she slid her hand between my shaft and her pussy.

She played with herself for a few seconds before showing me her sticky fingers. I sucked them into my mouth to taste her sweet nectar.

"I love the way you taste," I said after cleaning her fingers with my mouth.

"I love the way your hands feel on me," she breathed, almost trembling from each wet kiss I placed on her soft breast until she fell back onto the bed.

I continued to place the same wet kisses as my mouth traveled down her torso. The closer I got to her slit, the more pronounced her moans became. I finally reached her hairless mound, which humped up proudly. A loud yelp escaped her lips when my tongue parted the folds of her wet pussy. Beth raised her hips, pushing my tongue deep into her tunnel. Surprising her, I slid my hands around her smooth legs and pushed them into her chest before I started lapping at her swollen pussy lips again.

Beth's breathing was rapid, and her gasps began to fill the relatively small hotel room.

"Oooooh, fuuuuuck, Oooowen," she squealed.

I reached and grasped for a pillow to cover her screams of pleasure when her second orgasm hit her like a wrecking ball. Jerking and thrashing in my arms, I held her tightly while her body continued to spasm and shake violently. Even afterward, her body struggled to recover and never stopped intermittently spasming as she lay helpless in front of me.

"I, I... can't move," she looked at me with pleading eyes for help, barely able to get the words out.

Beth looked at me almost worriedly as I grabbed her legs and positioned them over my shoulders. I held my thick shaft in my hand and pointed it directly at her entrance with a deep breath. Without warning, I plunged my cock as deep as it would go into her ravaged pussy and began to fuck her in earnest. Unintelligible words flowed from her open mouth each time I bottomed out into her cervix. Watching her gulp for air concerned me, just as much as her barely audible grunts, but I never slowed my relentless pace. The thought of fucking her silly crossed my mind only for the briefest second, but still, it caused a wry grin that Beth noticed even in her delirious state.

Her crazed eyes looked into mine, supplicating for when the battery on her pussy would be over. Relief washed over me when I felt my balls begin to stir and pump my seed up my shaft. Seeing Beth's body, now almost lifeless, sent warning signals to my brain, but I was too far gone when the first long blast of cum launched from the head of my cock, drowning her cervix.

"Fuuuuck," came growling from my throat when the first stream of cum flooded her pussy.

My seemingly never-ending supply of cum started to leak out around my shaft and down to the bed; after each subsequent load of cum I unloaded into her pussy. Finally, the storm passed in Beth's mind, and she began to look at me differently but was still unable to speak.

"Baby, are you ok," I asked with my cock still buried in her pussy.

Nodding her head up and down between her knees was the only reassurance I was going to get. Seeing the sweat drip from my body to her body and face wasn't usually a cause for concern, but tonight it was. Her expression never changed, nor did she squint when each drop would land on her face or in her eyes. I pulled my rapidly softening cock from her, let her legs down quickly, and moved beside her.

"What can I do," my calm and cool demeanor was now gone.

Only able to shake her head left and right, I watched as tears mixed with my sweat broke free and slid toward her ears. My stomach began to ache, and I began to rock back and forth on my knees. Every thought rushed in my head until she finally spoke, "I love you."

"I love you too," I responded, almost in tears from fear and panic.

"Can you sit up? Do you want me to help you? Is there anything I can do?" My questions sounded as if I was interrogating her.

"Relax, baby. It's ok," she breathed the words just above a whisper.

It would take another forty-five minutes before Beth finally regained her strength enough to sit up. I never left her side, fearing the worst the entire time.

"What time is it?" Beth asked.

"Umm, a little after four in the morning."

"Awesome," she smiled. "I should be able to walk by breakfast," she giggled.

"That's not funny," I snickered.

"Kinda."

After helping her take a shower, we curled up in the bed just as the sun began to rise.

"Night, baby. I love you," she said groggily.

"Love you."

***

"Guys, I hate to do this a week before Christmas, but it took that long to get everything worked out. I hope everyone here knows that you guys are like my big brothers, we have been through it all, and I want nothing but the best for each of you. With that being said, my last show will be our New Year's Eve show at Tilley's," I waited several long seconds before I continued letting them soak in the bombshell I dropped in their laps.

"Are you quitting music?" Carl looked at me, disappointed. That was my exact reason for breaking up the band.

"No, I'm not quitting music. I'm moving to Nashville," I stated matter-of-factly.

"I didn't know when it would happen, but I knew it was coming. Owen, you're a special person, and I can't wait to see you on TV," Greg chimed in, giving his two cents.

"Thanks, Greg, that means a lot to me."

"Now, the reason it took me so long to tell you is I wanted to make sure each of you had a place to go. I know we all need the money, and I didn't want to leave you guys high and dry. I've set it up, if you're interested in playing with them, a spot for everyone. All you have to do is show up, and you will have a place to play and continue to make money...."

"Thanks, Owen. I really need to work," Carl cut me off.

"You're welcome. Thank you all for believing in me and sticking it out. I don't know how it works in Nashville, but if I do well and have a steady job for all of you, trust me, I will be calling and hoping you will rejoin me again," I paused, feeling the knot in my throat grow bigger in each passing second.

"I think I speak for all of us. You can call us anytime. If I didn't have a toddler running around, I would go with you," Carl let his feelings be known.

"Yeah, I can't wait for the call. I'll be right here and waiting. I know for a fact you're going to kick ass in Nashville," Greg smiled.

"So if everyone is down for going over the details and the bands that hope you'll play with them, I have the time to do so," I looked around at the guys who weren't saying anything but shaking their heads, probably still in shock.

With everyone agreeing with the bands I had picked for them, we spent the next few hours going over all the details and even calling them to let them know their answer. We still had three shows on the books, with Tilley's being our last show together. Nevertheless, it was still saddening seeing the looks on their faces, but I felt I did my best to ensure they were taken care of when my departure date arrived.

*

"I'm home," Beth called out when she walked through the door mid-day, Christmas Eve.

With the number of shows I had after Thanksgiving, we could only see each other through video calls. Not ideal, but it was something we knew was only a short-term thing.

"Hey," I said, walking into the living room and giving her a quick hug, trying not to draw too much attention.

Her smile said it all before Mom swarmed her with her rapid-fire questions. After much deliberation with me, Beth agreed to Mom's proposal about staying at home and not a hotel room if she went out and brought a guest bed just for Beth.

The hours seemed to crawl by, and when the time came for our parent's regular bedtime hours, Mom decided we should play cards as a family. I declined quickly and never allowed her to talk me out of it as I hurried to my room and closed the door. I smiled when I heard Dad call out, "Good night," he took a page out of my book and called it a night.

*

The following morning, I awoke to Beth giving me one of my planned Christmas gifts early, a blowjob. Her mouth felt wonderful as she slowly bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Hearing our mother stirring around sent Beth into a mad dash to extract my cum from the depths of my balls. It worked, and within a minute, I was shooting my first load into her mouth in almost a month. The days of needing to get a towel to clean up any of the sperm she missed were long gone, as she milked my cock with her hand and mouth until there wasn't a trace of cum anywhere.

When we were kids, Christmas consisted of new bicycles and maybe one toy for each of us. Money was tight, and we knew it, so we always went above and beyond with our excitement for whatever we received. Ten years later, not much had changed except for our age, and instead of a bicycle, it was a gift card.

We made our usual rounds to the few family members that still lived close. As a kid, I hated it because I wanted to be home riding my new bicycle, and even more now since they were taking up time that I could be spending with Beth. I couldn't wait to move, and if I had any doubts, they were extinguished like Aunt Becky's cigarette that she put out before lighting another one right behind it.

"I'm going to take a shower before I get cancer from the second-hand smoke that's in my clothes," I quipped, walking in the house.

"I sure wish she would stop, but you know how she is," Mom said, trying to defend her older sister.

"Whatever," I said plainly.

"I love you." I read the text from Beth before replying, "I love you too. I can't wait to move."

I waited for a minute for Beth to reply, but hearing our mother go on and on about her older sister to Beth, I tossed the phone down and headed for the shower.

*

The whole week was frustratingly long. With both Mom and Dad off work until after the first of the year, they stayed up our asses with never-ending questions. Beth and I had decided that I would go to Nashville first to make sure that's what I wanted. She would happily stay behind and work to support me until I found enough work to keep us afloat when she joined me in a month or so. As far as our parents knew, I was going on my own with only the money I had saved and the chunk of money I was going to earn my last night playing at Tilley's. The "what ifs" drove me crazy, and I found myself hiding out in my room most of the week, leaving Beth to deal with them.

*

"You ready to show these motherfuckers who's boss one last time?" Carl laughed at his question the moment I walked into the green room late.

"I guess so," I said flatly.

"What's wrong, dude?" Greg asked, seeing I wasn't my usual self.

"Beth's at home throwing up and sick as a dog," I said, shaking my head back and forth, staring at the ground.

"Oh shit, man. Is she ok?" Carl asked.

"I hope so. She went out with a few of her friends, and I think they all have food poisoning. My Mom called each of them to see if they were feeling bad, and sure enough, they were all sick like Beth."

"Man, that sucks. I know she wanted to be here to see your last show, so she must really be in bad shape if she's not coming," Carl said.

"Yeah, but let's not get too down on ourselves. We have a job to do," I said, trying to change the subject.

We sat around catching up on how everyone's Christmas went until Tim walked in and asked," You boys ready? It's packed out there."

"Let's do it. I'm ready," I declared, standing up and grabbing the new cowboy hat Beth gave me for Christmas.

"As always, boss," Carl said, jabbing me one final time. "How many times do you want us to repeat the intro?"

"Three times. I'll give the signal for the last time when I come on stage. It's going to be loud tonight, boys, so we need to be on our toes and try not to get distracted...." I paused, seeing the intensity in their eyes as I spoke like we're going into battle. "Fuck that! Let's have fun and enjoy it. It's my pleasure to share the stage with you, and it's been an honor," that familiar knot growing as I spoke.

"We love you too, Owen. Alright, ladies, let's show these motherfuckers who Owen Walker is," Carl exclaimed before opening the door and heading toward the dark stage.

As much as I loved music, I loved Beth twice as much and would happily give it all up for her, I thought, wiping the tears from my eyes when the band started. Even though she wasn't here, I would put on the best show I possibly could, knowing she wouldn't want it any other way.

"Knock'em dead, baby. I love you so much!" I grinned like a fool reading her text.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I replied and slid my phone into my bag, not feeling sorry for myself anymore.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAKE SOME NOISE FOR, OWEN WALLLLLKERRRRR," the announcer screamed over the deafening crowd.

There weren't enough drugs on the planet to make me feel the way I did when I opened the door and headed for the stage. The screams and cheers were so loud I could no longer hear myself think. I stepped up to the microphone to speak, but instead, I took my hat off and held it over my chest before bowing. Not wanting to let tradition down, I took off in a full sprint and leaped onto the drum riser with my back to the crowd.

"LET'S GO!" I yelled and flung myself into the air, spinning, and landing on my feet just as Carl hit the first note.

Two hours and twenty-eight minutes later, I ended the show after playing two encores. I was exhausted when I flopped down in my chair in the green room. Over the next thirty minutes, several staff members, including Tim, came in and congratulated me on the show and begged for me to stick around and have a few drinks with them.

After catching my breath and changing shirts, it was Beth's idea for me to bring an extra shirt, so I wouldn't have to ride home covered in sweat. I obliged and headed through the crowded dance floor on my way to the bar.

"You were awesome," Susan exclaimed, rushing up to me and giving me an awkward hug.

"Thank you. I'm pleased you made it," I smiled, not wanting to seem bothered.

"Here ya go, Owen. Just the way you like it," Tim smiled, handing me a glass of rum and coke, only understanding what he meant after I took a sip.

"Thanks, buddy," I smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

The number of people that came up to me and told me in their own words basically what Susan said seemed never to end. 'Let me buy you a shot' was another phrase I heard constantly. Tim, eager to make as much money for the club as he could, made sure to keep them coming. I was pleasantly surprised after the first shot; each subsequent shot was just water for me. Finally, the crowd began to disburse and couldn't have been happier. I was about to piss my pants from all the water I had been drinking.

After a quick trip to the green room to take a leak, I made my way back to the bar where I had been sitting to say my goodbyes. Even though all my shots consisted of water, the rum and cokes I sucked down were not, and I knew I was in for a splitting headache and a sore back come morning time. I was in no shape to drive and had already decided to sleep it off in my truck before making the hour-plus drive home.

"Tim, thanks for having me. I'll never forget it," I said, meeting him halfway between the green room and my chair.

"You're welcome here anytime, Owen. All you have to do is call. I would wish you luck in Nashville, but you don't need it," he laughed and patted my shoulder before continuing on his way to wherever he was going.

"Alright, guys and gals, I'm outta here," I said. "Y'all be careful on the way home, and James, can I get a regular coke for the drive home?" I asked.

"Please do one more shot with us," Susan begged, followed by Brad, who was holding a tall shot glass in his hand.

Knowing I wasn't driving until the morning, I agreed and grabbed the glass from Susan. "What are we toasting to?" I asked.

"Wild nights," Brad slurred as his tiny girlfriend tried to hold him up from falling over.

"That's not something I'll be taking part in, but bottoms up," I smiled and downed the shot.

"I love these," Susan smiled after she followed my lead.

"Yeah, that's not bad. It kind of tastes like Kool-Aid," I suggested.

"Let's do another," she demanded, handing me the tall shot glass before I could refuse.

"Alright, this is the last one," I said, touching her shot glass with mine and swallowed the fruity shot with ease.

*

The following morning was just as I suspected. Before I even opened my eyes, my head was killing me, and I felt like I had been hit by a train.

"Fuck, that was stupid," I muttered quietly to myself.

"I thought it was fun," a female voice said.

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this chapter, please give it a 5-star rating and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.

BHW