All Comments on 'I Lied Pt. 06'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
FirecasterFirecasterover 2 years ago

Jesus christ ive read every one of these and i reckon you've lead me closer to an early death with the amount of damn plot twists and adrenalin fueled scenes. This was brilliant

BAKKBAKKover 2 years ago

Great story! Glad I stayed with it till this last part.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Is this really the end? I have enjoyed this story immensely. So many emotions shown and so much miscommunication but they are together hopefully forever. I do truly love a sibling romance with all the trials and tribulations it has. I would love to read more of this family as they move on and settle into a new life. is sibling marriage allowed where they are going? It would be so lovely to see beth finally get her wedding day and Mom to hold her grandbabies. Top job please write more like this one.

nicho1855nicho1855over 2 years ago

What a great series, I enjoyed every word of it

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Sad to see the words "The End" loved all the twists and how they reunite. Glad ti see brad and susan got their due.

Really hoping you write one more updating their life in italy and beth getting her wedding day also

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5 for me

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Great journey. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a very nice outcome. Personally I don't think it needs anything else to be said. Keep up the good work as I have enjoyed your first 2 stories and am looking forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been a good story and I hope that you write at least 1 more chapter for finish it off properly. It would be nice to see Owen continue his career in some fashion as well as covering his growing family. And it would cool to have Clark figure some way to cover Beth so they could live openly as a married couple.

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 2 years ago

I am sorry to see it end. It was a great story and well written. Looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Brilliant. I love your writing style and as a reader I love all the twist and turns. I will agree with everyone else and hope you add one final chapter. I don’t think it personally needs it but I just love the story. Five stars from me can’t wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please one more please. Lol. 5 stars. I still can’t believe this is only the second story that you have written. Great job!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

How could we not give this tale 5*? Exquisitely told and beautifully executed! I sense one more chapter, but you're driving the Bentley, so thanks for what you've shown us regardless. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good way to end the story (not dragging it to the 4TH gen boob/penis mutants)

Well written. Spellbinding,,,,,well timed AW FUKs,,,, lol

5 Stars

waiting for the next (new) story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Just one more and I won't ask for anything else. I don't want this to be over. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree fuck Brad. I've never liked that asshole. I've never wished ill on someone some much. The only thing I hate about this story is that it's over. Unless you want to write one more. Lol JK unless you really want to.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Great story, I couldn't give this last chapter 5* although I would have 4.5. It just ended so abruptly, wrapped up on the last page. The Italy reference felt like it was important but I don't remember anything about it from other chapters and he was quitting singing, his dream, so how was he going to pay for the rest of their lives as he just started headlining so he wouldn't have millions saved away and with the parents moving too, they are leaving their jobs.

I think a bit of clarity, filling out the story ending a bit would have helped and given it that "happily ever after" but as it stands now, I am left with many questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed the series, but like another commenter said, I couldn't give this story a 5. It ended so abruptly while every other aspect of the series was very detailed. It was almost like there was a deadline to make to get it posted. More explanation around the move, why Italy, the parents being so accepting, etc. Sorry, had to give this one a 4.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Oh, FUCK! THE HELL YES!!! 5 stars!!! Without question one of the top 5 stories I have read on Lit!!! Great characters! Great storyline! Believable plot! Nice build up from beginning to end! This is the way C'est erotica is to be written! If I knew anyone trying to break into reading this genre, yours is one I would point them to immediately!!! Can't wait to read the rest of your stories and hope that you still have the itch!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

About a week before I made this comment, someone else spoke my mind for me. Unfortunately, they chose to remain anonymous. I agree that this ended far too quickly without any explanations about how Daddy became accepting over his kids intimacy and why that particular city and Italy was chosen for their happily ever after.

We got a good ending, but it wasn't fully satisfying.

MetroRoadieMetroRoadieover 2 years ago

Both of your stories were amazing...they had a few editing flaws, but very well written easily top 5 on lit for me. I agree with what people are saying the end of I Lied felt a bit rushed and incomplete. With both stories I think they could have benefitted with more slow burn at the beginning as well, having Bethany Katie come to terms with their feelings I think could add a whole other layer. Still 5/5 from me though great regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a very gripping story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she ditches him for 3 years and then he’s the one doing all the apologizing ? what the fuck. he didn’t do anything wrong and he got shafted and still waited for her. unreal.

Hootch338Hootch338over 2 years ago
Critique

Very well written with very few grammatical errors. And I can see the progression from your first submission. And yes you seemed to rush the ending a bit but that will come from experience. 5 stars without a doubt

Mashaton89Mashaton89over 2 years ago

Very well done. I've read all 6 stories and i wish it didn't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! You're a very talented writer. The story was very engaging and extremely detailed. I wished it hadn't ended so soon. I'm not mad at the ending in hopes that you will revisit this story later down the road. This story deserves to be on the front page for everyone to read. Top 5 on the site and five stars all the way. I will be saddened if this is your last posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Bravo! 5/5 stars. I loved the story line and characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Finally finished all 6 chapters. Excellent story. Enjoyed all. Thanks.

TalonsprydeTalonsprydeabout 2 years ago

I loved this. So well put together. I read all 6 chapters last night and was looking for more right after. I actually want to know what happens to them in the aftermath.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Simply loved it.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Fantastic!!! I would love to see this story continued!

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

An epilogue, please!?!?!?!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story!

When you are well enough please at some future time give us another chapter. He can marry her in Italy have their child and restart his career from Italy, touring the USA and making new records. They can have 2-3 more kids. Mom and Dad can with or near them.

Please one last chapter to properly finish a happy tale.

But first get well, you are a great writer and l do not want to lose your talent.

Scores 5/5

OMGMANOMGMANover 1 year ago

What a great story!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Italian incest law is so weird

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

loved the story, loved the ending

Magilla5Magilla5about 1 year ago

Please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i'll read it agin, It's in the top 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not gonna lie, this story really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I loved the start and the very end (though another chapter or epilogue to properly finish it would be awesome), but the whole period from when he was setup... jeez, it just felt so damn contrived. Then she accepts this "evidence" of pictures (not even video; fucking stills, seriously) from some random number, doesn't even speak to the man she apparently was deeply in love with to get his side of things or clarify the situation a little, cuts him off completely, then - oh it gets better (in the terrible sense) - gets back with Brad AND decides to fucking marry him? Like, what the actual fuck? It just doesn't make any real sense. At least you got them together in the end so there's that. And the fact they never fucked anyone else was a welcome addition. It's just a tough pill to swallow that Beth was so easily manipulated by 2 pieces of trash and didn't even talk to Owen about it.

Maybe you felt like you just had to put in some forced drama and this seemed like an easy option, but man am I so tired of all these incest romances having this weird fucking period of being apart in the middle (usually over something so fucking stupid that could be resolved with a 15-minute conversation). It seems most authors feel compelled to put it in there instead of just focusing on the relationship and providing a compelling story without that nonsense. Anyway, that's enough ranting. I still gave it 5 stars because, even though I disagree with a chunk of it, the fact it got me so worked up meant that it was worthy of reading.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories I read in long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Lied Pt. 05 Previous Part
I Lied Series Info

SIMILAR Stories