I Lied Pt. 06

Story Info
Fuck Brad!
14.4k words
4.85
43.2k
62

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

All characters in the story are 18 and older. This is a story about incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I recommend starting from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

I would also like to thank cbears52 for his help and encouragement. Thank you! 1moeannie I can't thank you enough for taking extra time to reread the story several different times and make sure all my timelines were accurate. With her hectic schedule and moving, she still made sure to provide valuable feedback and editing. I thank you as well.

To all my readers and followers, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading!

BHW

Chapter 6

"He who holds the objection, please step forward and join me in my private chambers."

I was never going to step forward and follow anyone into their private chambers, but when I said, "I can," it was Jack's cue to roll the film on the enormous screen just above Brad and Beth. As people started to point at the screen, you could hear laughter, groans, cursing, and crying coming from the crowd below. At that point, the only thing they were seeing was photos of Brad and Susan kissing in his brand new Range Rover that his father gave him on his birthday last month.

Susan put her head down rather quickly while her husband looked on in disbelief. Little did he know the party was just getting started. I kept darting my eyes back and forth between Susan and Beth. I loathed Susan and wanted to witness her demise in front of her friends and family, just as much as I wanted to see the same thing happen to Brad. Susan tried several times to get up, but Mr. Underwood kept a firm grip on her forearm and held her in place. I don't condone hitting women, but I would've understood.

Unable to see what was on the screen that was directly above them, Beth stepped out into the aisle to see what was causing people to get so bent out of shape. She knew it couldn't be good after seeing our mother in tears and Dad covering his face in embarrassment. The moment Beth stepped out into the aisle and looked up was Jack's second cue to play the video. The pictures were only on the screen to get Susan's downward spiral started.

Brad's arrogance was his downfall. The two weeks that Jack spent following them around, Brad took Susan to the same motel and used the same room every time. It made Jack's job easy to get them on video, knowing every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, Brad would show up at precisely eight o'clock on the dot with Susan in tow for their romp.

Our entire plan hinged on Beth and her need to see what was on the screen and not just run out in shame. When she did, all twenty-five hundred people either shielded their children's eyes or watched on in disbelief when Susan sucked Brad's hard three-inch dick into her mouth. The twelve-foot screen only made matters worse for Brad when Susan pulled his little dick from her mouth with only the tip of his cock was visible with Susan's tiny hand wrapped around his small shaft.

Susan began to sob loudly, drawing a considerable amount of attention toward her and her soon-to-be ex-husband. A wry smile crept across my face, seeing her in such disarray. I felt sorry for her husband, his face was now a bright crimson, a single tear rolled down his right cheek. It wasn't my intention to hurt the guy. Hell, I didn't even know him, but his whore wife, on the other hand, I was out for blood.

The video only lasted a matter of seconds before the grand finale. By this time, Brad had made his way to the aisle to see what was on the screen. The video switched to the still image of him taking a picture of Susan pretending to ride another man. At the angle at which the photo was taken, you couldn't tell who the man was, but you could easily see that Susan was not having sex with him, only pretending to. I just hoped that Beth recognized the photo from the cropped image I'm sure she received.

Having seen all she needed to see, or she could handle, Beth pulled at the fabric just below her waist, causing the bottom of the dress to come off the floor a few inches, she ran into the crowd of people trying to exit just as she was. It was a complete clusterfuck. My wry smile turned to a giant grin the moment Brad dropped to his knees in total embarrassment.

As Beth started to exit, I returned to my seat and stayed behind the large pillar with my head down. Now was not the time to make myself known. Showing my face too soon to her could make this whole thing backfire on me. She had just been embarrassed in front of thousands of people and though it was for her own good, she probably wouldn't see that right now. The only joy I found in this was finally being able to see Brad's face as I humiliated him for the second time. He still didn't have a clue who it was.

"What the fuck are you looking at!" Brad screamed toward the people who were loitering in the aisles of the church, staring at him in disgust.

If he were looking for sympathy or any form of understanding, he would not get it. All the grooms and bridesmaids exited just after Beth, not wanting to be filmed any longer, as several guests pulled out their camera phones and began to record the train wreck unfold.

I waited for almost an hour before I made my exit. Jack made sure Brad's family, as well as mine, had left before he finally texted me, "The coast is clear." With my head down and a baseball cap pulled down low, I made my way to my rental car, now all alone in the deserted parking lot. With the adrenaline now worn off, I started to feel guilty and began to question if what I did was right. I knew I had to tell her, but maybe the way I did it was out of line. I questioned myself all the way back to the airport. I even addressed my feelings with Jack after we boarded the plane back to Nashville.

"Owen, don't beat yourself up. What we did was necessary. It had to be done. I don't know your sister personally, but I hope one day I get to. Who knows what Brad told her. With the way we did it, there is not a chance in hell she ever gets back with Brad. You told me in the beginning, the goal was to make sure Brad never had a chance to be with her again. I say we accomplished that with the bonus of watching that slut, Susan, squirm in her chair."

"You're right, but I just feel like shit. I love her, I know she's in pain again and it's because of my doings," I said, choking up.

"Bullshit, Owen. You didn't hurt her the first time. You certainly didn't this time either. That fuck stick, Brad did," Jack stated the facts, knowing it was what I needed to hear.

"Maybe you're right," I said, hoping Beth would see it that way.

"I know I'm right and when you have some time to process it all, you'll see it that way as well."

Nodding my head, I reclined my seat and hoped to get a small nap before we landed.

"I fucked up, and I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you. I need some time to process everything that has happened. I'll be in touch soon. ;)"

After reading the text from the unknown number, you could've given me ten sleeping pills, it wouldn't have knocked me out. I turned my phone screen around to let Jack read the text from Beth, seeing him smile put me at ease. It was the first time I had ever seen the man smile. His face only had two expressions, one of mystery and the other of determination.

The entire ride back to Clark's house, I read the text repeatedly. I knew if I had a chance of being with Beth, I needed to be patient but also let my feelings be known. She was in a fragile state of mind, and the slightest thing could most certainly break her. I wanted to turn around the second I walked into the guest house and fly straight back to Beth. I fought the urge and headed toward the kitchen to make a few calls and see how the rest of our plan was going.

"Hey, Matt, it's Owen. What did you find out?"

"Man, it's a lot. First off, Brad's father is so far in debt and behind on his taxes. I can't believe they haven't closed him down yet. He spent so much money covering up Brad's rape charge, which is the real reason that he got kicked out of college, that it damn near bankrupted his ass. I have a friend at the DA who has filled me in on a lot of shit about to go down. He has testimony from a few other girls who were taken advantage of by Brad. You won't ever have to take the stand, but he wants to talk to you about the night you were drugged."

"Holy shit," I exclaimed.

"That's just the tip of the iceberg. His little slut friend is the one who has been getting him the women to drug. The only reason she married the cop was to be in the know if anything was about to go down. They are technically married to each other in Mexico. Owen, the shit is about to hit the fan," Matt sounded giddy, telling me everything, knowing what pieces of shit Brad and Susan were.

"Matt, I can't thank you enough. If you can, please have your friend let you ride along when they bust their asses. I would love to see the video of them crying like little bitches," I shocked myself by the way I was talking, but Brad was the worst of the worst and I was going to take pleasure in watching the video.

"I'm sure he will. He'll even let you ride along if you want to," Matt said.

"Nah, the video will be enough. If anyone saw me, it would draw a lot of questions and I don't need the press breathing down my neck. I have enough shit to deal with right now."

"Fair enough, I will text you the date when they are going to arrest them both. Have a good night, Owen, and I'll talk to you later."

"Thanks again, Matt, later," I said and hung up the phone.

It bothered Jack that he hadn't found out the truth about why Brad and Susan were kicked out of school, but I assured him the only reason my guy knew was because he was best friends with someone on the inside working the case. Jack reluctantly agreed and we hung up after I gave him a few more details about Susan.

"I'm sure you've heard by now, so I wanted to let you know, Beth is home with us. She is doing ok, but not really saying a whole lot. She has talked about reuniting with you, but that's as far as it's gotten. I will keep you informed. Love you, Mom."

I always had a good laugh when my mother texted me. No matter how many times I told her, she didn't have to identify herself when she texted, she still did it. It was what I needed while I tossed and turned in my bed, wondering if we would be able to continue our relationship. As popular as I was now, concealing our relationship if we could work things out would be near impossible. One slip-up would certainly spell disaster.

I was relieved, knowing that she was safe and far away from Brad, especially after the conversation I just had with Matt. The taste of the Jack and Coke burned slightly as I downed the freshly made glass and poured another before taking a seat on the sofa. "I fucked up," I said out loud, rereading the text for the tenth time. It had to mean she fucked up almost marrying Brad, but I contemplated and eventually talked myself into it, meaning she fucked up not calling me back.

The following morning, I awoke knowing what I had to do. I loved music, but there was one thing in the world I would give it up for, that was Beth. I readied myself for the morning and for the tough talk I was sure would ensue when I told Clark I was quitting. With my bags packed and everything I had collected over the past few years ready to be loaded into the exact truck I showed up in, I texted Clark.

"Do you have a few minutes to talk this morning?"

"Of course. Do you want to come over, or me come to you?" Clark asked.

"Come to me if you don't mind."

"On my way," he replied.

Setting my phone on the kitchen island, I looked around one last time at the place I called home for the last few years before all hell broke loose.

"Come in," I said after hearing him tap lightly on the door.

"Good morning, O..., "his voice trailed off, seeing my bags packed by the front door.

"Morning, Clark," I said, bracing for what was coming.

"So, I take it you're not just moving out?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"No. I don't want to do this anymore. It's too much work and I'm not enjoying the music anymore," I lied.

"Is there anything I can do to make you stay?" Concern was clearly written on his face.

"No," I said, looking at the floor.

"Well, Owen, if there's nothing I can do. Do you need me to help you do anything before you leave?"

I wasn't prepared for his kindness, even though he hadn't given me a reason to suspect anything different.

"So, you're not mad at me?" I asked, baffled.

"Not at all, Owen. I'm disappointed and saddened that you would lie to yourself and me, but mad, no, I'm not mad. I want nothing but the best for you, Owen, and if you're going to quit, I will support your decisions and respect them. It's not in me to judge you and only you can do that." His response was heartfelt, genuine.

"I'm not lying tho...," I stopped.

"Owen, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I wish you would tell me if I did something to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes with anyone else."

"Clark, it's not you. I'm fucked up in the head. I've made a decision that would most certainly put you and the surrounding people in your life at risk of humiliation." It wasn't a lie.

Clark just sat there, not saying a word, seemingly searching for the right words to say. Maybe even contemplating if he wanted to know what was in my fucked up head. I was still positioned beside the kitchen island on a barstool, sipping my cup of warm tea and honey.

"Owen, can I ask you a question as your friend?" He asked cautiously.

"Please," I responded without hesitation.

"How long have you been in love with your sister?" Clark asked with a slight grin.

"Four years," I breathed a sigh of relief as I spoke the truth, worn out from the constant lying.

"Does she know?"

"Yes," I smiled, knowing as of yesterday she without a doubt knew.

"That's beautiful. What happened between you two? If you don't mind me asking."

"The guy Brad that she was marrying set me up to look like I was cheating on her. He had it in his mind that Beth and I were sleeping together. He set out to prove it by sending my sister pictures of a girl and me sleeping together. I didn't; by the way, I was drugged. Brad wasn't wrong, but she didn't let it show that it bothered her and that was that.

"Wow, Owen. That sounds like some story," Clark said.

"If you only knew the half of it. You don't think I'm fucked up in the head?" I asked, not really caring if he did or not, just shocked by his lack of disgust for me.

"Life is full of beautiful things and beautiful people. Who am I to say who you can love and who you can't. It's your life, Owen. Live it just the way you see fit. I know most people won't see it the way I do, but this isn't the first time I've met someone who has found themselves in a similar situation. I guess what I'm saying is, Owen, please don't quit and leave because of that. I promise you I will find a way to make it work and keep your personal life hidden as much as possible. You have done quite well for yourself and it's nothing a little money can't fix. Whether you know it or not, Owen you know a lot of people in high places, I've seen a lot worse get covered up and nobody was the wiser."

"Clark, I'm going to need some time off. I don't know how long this is going to take," I said flatly, mostly stunned by the admission that what I was doing was easily hidden by a few bucks.

"Take as much time as you need. If you want to leave your belongings here, please feel free to do so. Nobody comes in here while you're not here and that will never change as long as you live here. Think of it this way. This could be a safe place for you and Beth. I'm assuming your parents don't know?"

"Kinda, not really. It's a long story," I smiled.

"Let's save that for another day, but Owen, just as the first day you came here, please accept my invitation and stay. I love having you here and you are family, don't you know that by now?" He chuckled.

"Yea, but isn't family the first ones to overstay their welcome?" I laughed.

"That's true, but you've only been here like four years. That's nothing," he snickered.

"Thanks, Clark. I appreciate your generosity, but I will have to get back to you on that. I want to check with Beth first and see what she wants to do. If that's ok with you?"

"That's a wonderful idea. I wouldn't want it any other way. Also, if she wants to come to see the place and stay for a while to see if she likes it, I'm ok with that as well. Do you know when you're leaving?"

"I was leaving today, but now that the cat is out of the bag, I'll probably stay another day or so, then leave when she is ready to talk."

"Sounds good. We're having stuffed lobster and scallops wrapped in bacon tonight if you want to join us," Clark said, sliding his rear toward the edge of the couch.

"Next time I have something bad to tell you, I'm going to wait until after I find out what you're eating for dinner," I said, causing Clark to crack up laughing.

Still laughing as he got up and headed toward the door, he said, "I'll take that as a yes you'll be joining us and I'll see you at dinner."

I waited until after dinner to text Beth and told her I was available to talk any time and I hoped to hear from her soon. Twenty minutes later, I received a response from her saying, "Dad is helping me pack up the apartment in the city. We are almost done then we are going to load everything up to head back home. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yes, that's fine with me. Love you." I replied and hit the send button before I realized what I had said.

"Love you too. :)" Beth's reply was almost instant.

Even though I couldn't have been happier at that moment, I knew we had a lot to discuss before we could move on with our lives, hopefully together. I loved Beth with everything in me, but could she get over everything that was her life during the last two years. I knew it would be difficult dealing with her telling me the truth about her time with Brad, but it was something I just had to know. I'm sure she would have questions about my time on the road and if I had been with other women.

In need of a shower, I downed the rest of my drink and made my way to the bathroom. Not in a rush to be anywhere, I let the water run over me until my fingers started to prune before getting out, drying off, and climbing into bed for a long night of restless sleep.

"We just got home and I'm exhausted. But, I was thinking on the drive back home, can we meet face to face instead of talking on the phone? If you don't want to, I understand. Let me know what you think when you wake up."

I read her message only seconds after it came through, a little after three in the morning. I never slept anymore, so I considered whether I should reply now or wait until the morning. It was an easy decision for me, but I worried we were moving too fast and if she was only doing this to make me feel better.

Instead of overthinking it, like I did everything else, I replied, "Do you want to come here, or do you want me to come to you?"

"I would rather come to you, so Mom and Dad are not right in the middle of it." When do you want me to come?"

"Can you be here in the morning? JK :) Just let me know when you're comfortable and when you plan on arriving. I will take care of the rest," I sent back.

I waited and waited for her to reply, but so far, nothing. It had now been twenty minutes. I began to second guess the first part of my text. Did I go too far? Did I scare her off again? Maybe she fell asleep? "Owen, stop worrying; it's fine," I finally said bluntly and climbed out of bed to make myself a fresh cup of tea, knowing sleep wasn't in my future.