I Like Saggy Balls! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all went out to dinner that evening. Ena accepted their offer and spent the night in their bed with them.

She was quieter than normal. It seemed she was just content, but then again, Leah felt like there was something else, some other thoughts rolling around in her mind.

They all just snuggled and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Ena showed a submissive side that Leah and Ron had never seen. They woke up to the smell of coffee. Ena was in the kitchen wearing nothing but the oversized tee shirt from the day before.

She had obviously been next door to her house.

Her hair was still damp from a morning shower.

They found it interesting that she had come back wearing nothing but the same tee shirt that hung loosely over her shoulders. She had shaved her legs, done her makeup and hair.

The bottom of her tight butt cheeks peeked out under the bottom of the tee shirt.

Leah raised the shirt to see how her back was looking. It was much better than the day before.

Ena stood perfectly still when Leah traced her fingers down her back and over her tight, round ass.

Her pert breasts and hard nipples from the morning shower stood pointing upwards under the loose shirt leaving small bumps where her nipples were.

Ron was pouring himself a cup of coffee and had his back to the girls. Ena shifted her weight to one leg and slightly raised the other when Leah's fingers slid from her back, down and between her legs from behind. A middle finger slid between her moist labia as the others gently brushed across her puffy lips. She had removed the trimmed patch of black hair that had been there the day before.

Ena drew a breath and held it as Leah lovingly kissed her neck and played gentle circles over her clit with her finger.

Over coffee, Ena made her desires clear to Ron and Leah,

"I enjoyed yesterday immensely!" She said in a gentle and humble tone.

Ron agreed and Leah commented that she had really enjoyed the show.

After a little laughing Ena took on a more serious tone. She began filling them in on parts of her life that had been unknown until that moment.

"My life has been filled with pain and loneliness. I don't know how to say this so I'll just spit it out and hope for the best."

She took a deep breath,

"I was in a relationship before I met Larry. My lover was dominant. We dabbled in bondage sometimes and I'm well versed in being a bottom. I'm drawn to being submissive, it just comes naturally to me, it allows me to push aside all of life's responsibilities and unfortunate events from my past."

She took another deep breath and exhaled,

"I got pregnant but we lost the baby. Then three months later I lost my lover to some drunk that ran a red light."

"After losing Larry, I have no desire to start a relationship with another man. Maybe one day but I'm not ready to even consider it at this point in my life. I don't want to just get drunk every day and try to bury my sorrows in a bottle."

She continued talking.

"What happened yesterday was heavenly, it made me realize that being submissive is my path to happiness. When Ron led me back into the house on my hands and knees by my hair, it sent tingles through me. The rough wall on my back and knowing Ron was using me for his pleasure was pure bliss."

She looked at both of them.

"I received a nice insurance settlement after Larry passed and I don't need to work now."

She paused, considering what she wanted to say next,

"I want to be your submissive house maid. If you're truly my friends, then I ask you both to use me and use me hard. I'll let you know when I'm ready to move on, but I really need this."

It left Ron and Leah speechless for a few seconds.

Leah mouthed the words,"I love you!"

Ena mouthed the words "Thank you!" Back.

Ron sat his coffee cup down and politely questioned her, "I'm not educated in S&M type relationships. I'm not completely ignorant to it but I am uneducated. Will you be willing to help us learn?"

Ena smiled "I'll do my best!" She said, "For the most part, just remember that I want to serve both of you! pretty much anything you want. If something doesn't feel right I'll let you know."

"Okay" he replied, "this may be a stupid question but how submissive are you?"

Ena stood up, seductively pulled her tee shirt over her head, folded it and put it on the table.

She showed absolutely no sign of being inhibited as she climbed up onto the table on her hands and knees. In the sexiest way a person could imagine. As if she were bowing to pray or worship some God, she bent down and laid her head on the table with her arms stretched out above her head.

She drew her knees up under herself, arched her back way beyond her normal arched back posture until her breasts were pressed against the wooden table top. She seductively spread her knees wider and pushed her tight, round ass up high.

Ron mumbled, "Holy Fuck!"

Leah was in awe.

They knew she did yoga but this was way beyond anything they had ever witnessed.

Her ass and silky smooth pussy were presented like a royal platter of the finest food to the king and queen.

It made Ron's cock and balls throb. It caused the wetness between Leah's labia to literally seep out of her. They both sat speechless.

His question had been answered. Ena was as still as a marble statue. In fact she never moved while they finished their coffee. Ena patiently waited for any request..

"Ena?"

"Yes?" She asked

"Play with yourself, but don't cum!"

Leah was only testing her. Or was she testing herself, she really didn't know.

Keeping herself totally exposed, Ena's hands moved from above her head until her fingers from both hands appeared between her legs. It left most of her upper body weight forcing her face to press harder on the table.

They watched her fingers pull her lips apart exposing the moist, pink flesh. Ena plunged two fingers into herself and started giving them an incredibly erotic show of self pleasuring.

They never knew this side of their dear friend. It was both unexpected and exhilarating at the same time. They watched her playing with herself, literally for their pleasure.

Her words played through Leah's mind like someone was pushing the replay button, "use me and use me hard!"

She was trying to understand how it all had changed so fast. Leah had only wanted to make love to her and hopefully stuff her hubby's balls and cock into her pussy. All she really wanted was to give her some mind blowing orgasms.

Looking back up, Leah noticed she was starting to rock back and forth in time with her fingers sawing in and out of her pussy. Fingers from her other hand playing her clit.

Leah realized at that moment that she didn't have a clue how to use her, especially how to use her hard.

She literally didn't know what to do with her.

Looking at Ron, Leah didn't think he had the faintest clue himself. Yet, there on their kitchen table was her best friend in the most submissive pose they had ever seen, fingering herself only because Leah told her to.

Ron finally spoke up. "Stop!"

Ena instantly stopped and held perfectly still.

Ron got up and moved in front of her. Looking into her eyes, he said, "come down off the table sweetheart, we need to talk."

Ena asked as she raised up, "are you displeased?"

"No, absolutely not! I just need to understand better, I don't know what to do!"

Ron suggested they all go for a walk along the beach. He explained that he had watched some BDSM porn and read some stories in the past but truthfully, he didn't know what the fuck to do. Leah agreed with him.

Ena just smiled, climbed off the table and hugged them both,

"I understand. Let's walk and talk!" She said as she pulled her tee shirt over her head. "I need pants." She walked out the door and across the lawn to her house.

Half an hour later the three of them were sitting in the sand on the beach in a close circle facing each other. The sounds of the waves lapping at the beach and the smell of the ocean was calming.

Ron, explaining as he took a hand from both women, "To be truthful, I'm intrigued with what's going on. But it's important that you both know where I'm coming from. First thing is that I love my wife beyond words." He flashed a smile at Leah, "I will never do anything to hurt you or our relationship."

Looking at Ena he said, "I love you too, you are like family to us. What happened yesterday was totally unplanned but I'll admit that I enjoyed it immensely. I'm very happy that you two girls are as close as you are, and I never expected to turn our relationship into what's happening.

I need to understand what to do here, I need to understand what you both want out of this."

He just sat waiting for one of them to speak up.

Leah laid her cards on the table,

"I love you both too, with all my heart. But truth be told, I have been attracted to Ena for awhile. If it's okay with you both I would like to be free to explore my desires with her. But like Ron, I'm kinda lost with this top, bottom, submissive thing. I understood what was said this morning but I'm also not sure how to move forward with it."

Ena had a smile and her eyes seemed to be full of life, they sparkled. She didn't make them wait for her take on the situation,

"The last thing I want is to come between you two, that's not my intention. I'm more then willing to be your friend in public and your fuck toy at home. I would be very happy if you both would just use me, discipline me, spank my ass once in awhile, fuck me hard, love me and give me shit to do."

She grinned and said "We'll figure it out as we go, just think of me as your property and it's your right to do what you want with me." She smiled a sweet smile, "it's my job to please you, period! And doing what pleases you both is what will fill my world with happiness. You using my body makes me feel like I have a purpose. So just love me and let's not let any desires go unfulfilled. And, by the way, I enjoy a hard spanking occasionally." Ena added, "if it gets uncomfortable for any of us we will just stop and be friends!"

Ron asked, "So I can spank your ass hard just because I want to?"

"Absolutely! I just don't like public humiliation. In public, I would prefer everything to be just like it's always been."

Leah butted in, "I'm glad you're telling us what you don't want, I feel better now!"

Turning her attention to Ron, Leah said with a big smile on her face and a humorous tone, "let's take her home and fuck her, I want to stuff your balls in her pussy and lick her while you're fucking her!".

Ena, perked up, "Now we're talking!"

They all started laughing.

They walked back to the house, Ron and Leah showered. They all went out for a late breakfast.

Conversation was most pleasant. It seemed the three of them were closer than they had ever been.

Leah kept having visions of Ena on the table earlier that morning. It didn't seem real. It was feeling like she was a blessing in their lives now and not just her best friend from next door.

Leah also knew that Ron would never have asked for this kind of relationship. He was too loyal to her.

It made her very happy knowing that it was a dream come true for most any man. She truly wanted him to enjoy Ena any way, any time he desired.

The second they walked through the door at home, Leah told Ena in a tone she had never used with her, "Ena, strip and go get on my bed in the same position you showed us on the table this morning and wait for us."

Ena only nodded, turned and left the room.

"We need to push her!" Leah told Ron, "Let's enjoy the gift, let's give her what she asked for."

They got up and went to the bedroom.

There she was, naked, on the bed with her arms stretched out about her head, ass held high, knees parted wide, her face on the bed. Her and pussy and pucker offered for the taking.

Ron stepped behind her and ran his hand over her upturned ass, then he patted it. Without any warning, SMACK! Ena let out a UHHAA! sound, along with her lungs expelling every last bit of air she had.

It was a really hard slap on her ass that jolted her, knocking her forward on her knees a few inches.

SMACK! Another one on the other cheek.

UHAAAA! it jolted her again. She instantly composed herself as if waiting for another, and another she got, in fact it was SMACK, UHAA, SMACK UHAAA SMACK UHAAA SMACK, UGHAAA.

"Get up!" He demanded,

She instantly climbed off the bed. She had a different look in her eyes, they were slightly glazed over, her face was flushed red.

She stood waiting for any further instructions. Ron seemed to have taken control.

He pointed to the bed while making eye contact with Leah. Leah walked to the bed and laid down on her back.

Speaking to Ena, he told her, "get on top of her, kiss and make love to her, don't stop until I tell you to." He left the room.

The eagerness in her eyes as she climbed on top of leah like a cat stalking its prey was erotic as fuck. Her pert breasts hanging and swaying as she crawled higher. The way she smiled as she slowly dropped her head and kissed her left nipple, her tongue playing circles around it then gently drawing it between her lips. The feel of her bare breasts pressing against Leah's stomach, the way she wiggled, then settled between her legs.

It was deliciously erotic.

When Ron didn't return within a few minutes, the girls realized he had left them to play.

Ena read Leah like a book, she played her body like a fine violin. When she had finally moved down between her legs and was sending one orgasm after another through her like the constant waves on the beach was when Leah noticed Ron standing at her feet just watching.

"I want to fuck her now!" He finally said, with a slight giggle in his voice.

He had Leah move until she had her head at the very edge of the bed.

He told Ena "Get back on top of her, but turn around and straddle her face.

Leah's head was so close to the edge that Ena had to draw her knees up under herself in order to stay on the bed. Her pussy was perched just above Leah's face.

Ron bent and kissed Leah before he moved up and began licking Ena. He only grinned as he alternated between pushing his tongue into her and then kissing his wife. He reached up and pushed Ena's pussy down on Leah's face. He knew that his wife wanted just that, she had made it clear to both of them that playing with Ena was something she wanted to do.

Ena's moan clearly said, thank you, when he pulled her ass cheeks apart and began licking and poking the tip of his tongue into her pucker.

It was obvious that between what Leah was doing to her pussy and what he was doing to her ass was causing her to quiver and whimper. Leah was sure that Ron was literally tongue fucking her asshole. He likes doing that.

Not until Ena was literally shaking from head to toes did he stop.

He stood up and told Ena as he slapped her ass again, "raise your ass up, I'm gonna to fuck you!"

Her back arched and her hips raised higher, her pussy was presented and offered.

Leah watched from below as he held his cock and slid the head up and down, forcing her outer lips to wrap around it.

The excitement when he began pushing his cock into her pussy made Leah's heart pump faster.

Leah felt Ena's fingers digging into her upper thighs when the head pushed past the tight opening. She was trying to lick her clit but Ena was moving around too much to keep up with her. Leah just watched.

It was going to be a challenge to get his balls in her along with his dick, but It was exhilarating just thinking about it. Leah couldn't wait to try.

Ena rocked from side to side moving her knees apart wider. He kept moving in and out, adding a little more each stroke. Her pink flesh was stretching tight around him, it rolled in and out with his every move and Leah was starting to think it wouldn't be possible. His balls just looked too big.

Ron barked at Ena, "Ena! you're not licking!"

Leah's body involuntarily jerked as her clit was drawn between Ena's lips. Leah chuckled, knowing she was having a hard time keeping her mind on her task.

Leah's world seemed to be fading as well. It really was nothing more at this point than watching up close at an oversized, throbbing, hard cock burrowing deeper and deeper into her friend.

Ena's fingers bent like claws were digging into Leah's inner thighs, clenching tight as her knees moved further apart. Any thoughts of her lost lovers had vanished for the time being.

Ena, now slowly rocking back and forth on top of her best friend, who laid under her, her fingers gently rubbing and massaging Ena's puffy vulva, Leah was enjoying the sight of her husband's erect penis slowly slipping in and out of her friend's pussy. She was totally lost in the moment. Watching him pull out until the head lay snuggled between her labia, then slide back in. The way the soft flesh rolled in and out of her with each slow stroke looked like it felt wonderful.

A ring of white froth collecting at the base of his dick.

Wrapping her fingers around the hanging scrotum she began to gently roll his balls between her fingers. Ron widened his stance to give her better access. It was too much for him. His body went stiff when she squeezed and pulled on his scrotum. He shoved all he had into Ena hard and held still. Both girls knew he was cuming, pouring his warm seed into her. Leah squeezed and pulled his balls, milking her lover's honey into her best friend and it felt wonderful.

It felt so good that it sent light orgasms through her too. Leah was literally getting off on milking his pearly white honey into Ena's pussy..

Both of them began to tremble. The sounds they made were a mixture of bliss and painful pleasure, Ena's whimpering and Ron mumbling ahhh fuck, fuck fuck fuck as he gripped her hips, holding her down tight on himself.

It was over for now. Ron would need recovery time. Leah knew from experience that he could fuck for a very long time the second time around. She also knew he would need at least half an hour.

When his body stopped twitching, he slowly pulled out of her. The head was followed by pearly, white liquid that began to drip out of Ena.

Leah, feeling overly nasty, eagerly devoured every drop.

Ena's little pussy was red and appeared slightly swollen. Leah was actually impressed at her ability to keep still and let her continue to enjoy herself, licking their nectar from between her lips between gentle kisses.

Ron left the girls there. They figured he had gone to enjoy a cold beer on the deck while he recouped.

Leah scooted up a little, trying to give herself better access.. She was gifted with a most pleasurable "Mmmmmm" from Ena when she slipped two fingers into her.

Leah felt fingers parting her own lips, they easley slid into her. It was such a welcoming feeling to both of them. Getting stretched open to perfection. No uncomfortable feeling, only the understanding of what felt incredibly wonderful to both.

Ena's shaved pus was so warm and wet. Leah had never desired to play with a woman the way she wanted to play with Ena.

She slipped another finger into her. Leah smiled to herself as her little friend began pushing back against her hand.

Leah added a fourth finger, and humped at the hand that did the same to her. It felt so wonderful, the way they were both going extra slow, making love to each other.

Ena was tighter than Leah. They were both letting each other know how pleasing and wonderful it felt with nothing more than "Mmmmmm" sounds from both of them. Ena pushed back harder against Leah's fingers, obviously asking for more.

Leah put the tips of her four fingers together and added her thumb. She waited for a response as she gently pushed into her.