I Like Saggy Balls! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ena's "Oh lord yesss!" Seemed to echo off the walls. She pushed back harder until Leah's knuckles were barely visible.

Leah raised her own knees higher, letting them fall open wider. She felt Ena doing the same to her. Leah wanted more, she wanted the small hand in her, she wanted it all.

Her attention was yanked away from what she was doing. Her hips raised off the bed. Ena's hand had slipped into her. An incredibly intense orgasm immediately followed, causing Leah to clamp down on the small wrist.

It sent them both over the edge.

Ena's body shook as if having seizures. They didn't know how long it all lasted. Leah did say that she would never forget it.

They found Ron asleep on the sofa. He hadn't bothered to put his shorts back on. It made the girls smile to see him so content looking. He was breathing slow, deep full breaths that ended with a slight snore.

The girls went back to the bedroom and snuggled until they drifted off to sleep.

It was dark when Leah woke up. Looking at the clock, it was 6:15am.

She tried not to wake Ena when she rolled out of bed, but as she stood up to put some clothes on, she heard Ena say, "good morning!"

In the kitchen, Leah put on a pot of coffee.

They sat at the kitchen table enjoying their first cup.

Ena gave a questioning look when asked for a cigarette.

After their second cup of coffee, she said that she was going to go home and clean up.

It was late afternoon, Ron and Leah hadn't seen or heard anything from her.

They needed to go to the grocery store for a few things, so Leah called Ena to see if she needed anything.

She said no and finished the conversation with "I love you guys!"

It made them both smile, that she sounded so happy.

Home from the store and groceries put away. Leah started thinking about Ena and how fucking good it felt being with her Yesterday. The memory of the cocktail that she so enjoyed licking from her as it dripped out of her kept playing through her mind. Leah giggled to herself, thinking how deliciously nasty it felt.

The warm, tingly feeling between her legs was making her want more.

Ron kept talking about needing to put new tires on his car. But thoughts of Ena and her little shaved puss on display while she was on the kitchen table kept Leah from paying much attention to him.

She was so in love with both him and Ena. She was in love with the idea of using her. She was in love with the idea of seeing Ron's scrotum being stretched, unable to pull his balls out of her. She was having visions of holding Ena's vulva closed with her fingers and listening to him begging for her to let go. What was really turning her on was thoughts of punishing both of them in some way. Maybe it was just knowing that it would probably hurt both of them a little and both of them would enjoy the fuck out of it.

Ron was on his phone pricing tires. As soon as he touched the end call button and sat his phone down, Leah asked,

"Do you want to ball fuck Ena?"

The question put tires on the back burner in his mind.

"I think she is too tight!" He replied.

"well, I think we should go over to her house and try."

He snickered, "did you hear me? She is too tight!"

Leah, totally ignoring him, "I'm thinking that if we play at her house, and give her something she will never forget, it will chase away some of the lonely feelings that she must feel when she is home alone."

Ron repeated again, "she is too tight, I don't think it will work."

"Well can we try? Maybe put your balls in first?"

Ron just laughed, but didn't reply.

Leah had made up my mind, she was going to stuff his balls and cock into Ena if she had to fist her with a quart of lube first.

Leah called Ena, she answered, "hello?"

Ron watching and listening. His wife replied, "Hi, you busy?"

"No!"

"We want to play some more!"

"Okay, do you want me to come over?" Ena asked, sounding excited.

"No, we want to come over to your house."

"The door is open!" Ena said with a hint of joy in her voice.

Leah touched the end call button and told Ron, "follow me!" She was sounding bossy, even a bit demanding. He followed her into the bedroom. Leah pulled the bottle of lube and a cock ring from the night stand beside their bed and dropped them in her pocket. She walked out of the house. Ron followed.

Ena greeted them with a smile and sparkle in her eyes.

Her house was spotless and most of the pictures of her and Larry that usually hung on the walls had been put away.

The girls hugged each other.

Leah whispered, "I brought you a treat!" As she stepped back and unbuttoned the top button on Ena's blouse. She stood motionless letting Leah undress her.

Ron watched as she set her breasts free. She was a little goddess, flawless from head to toe. Her stomach was flat, tight and rippled from years of intense yoga sessions.

Leah took her hand and led her into her bedroom.

She knew Ron was looking at her bare ass and legs as he followed. Leah just loved teasing her husband.

Leah was directing them, barking orders like she was running a crew or something.

Within only a couple of minutes all three of them were naked. Ena on her knees with Ron standing in front of her with his cock now bobbing up and down. The afternoon heat had left his scrotum loose and hanging extra low.

Ena's eyes were fixed on the cock in front of her, watching it grow bigger and harder until it stood pointing straight out. It seemed to have a life of its own as it bobbed up and down.

But it was his huge, swollen balls that held her attention. Their immense size and shape. In fact, double AA, large eggs was what came to mind as Ena reached up with both hands. She gently separated them with fingers and thumbs. She marveled at the size as she rolled them between her fingers trying to imagine how fucking good it would feel, if she could get them into her pussy along with the oversized cock. Seeing and holding them caused a warm, tingly feeling in her pussy.

She waited for instructions.

Leah reached between his legs and handed Ena the rubber cock ring.

Ena, without being told, pulled the ring open with her fingers and slipped it over the bobbing cock until it was at the very base. She let it roll off her fingers and watched it tighten around the thick base. She noticed the veins instantly began to bulge the full length. A little drop of crystal clear pre cum leaking from the small hole.

Ron stood silently watching as his wife guided Ena to her bed. She had Ena climb up on it on her hands and knees. Leah positioned her with her butt at the very edge, her knees tucked up under her and her butt hanging over the edge. Ena automatically assumed the same pose she had on their kitchen table.

Ron stood motionless, intently watching as lube was dripped between the shaved lips that Leah held parted with her fingers. The pink, wet flesh and small hole held open. More lube dripped from the bottle into the opening.

He watched as all four finger tips held together began to slip into the tiny dark hole.

Ena moved her knees apart wider. She wiggled her ass from side to side, "Mmmmm" was the only sound to be heard from her. Ena was getting a little nervous, but excited, knowing her friend was prepping her. Ena wanted to feel those balls and hard cock filling her completely. But still it made her nervous.

It wasn't long until the pink flesh was stretched tight over the fingers. The little pussy was well lubed and open now.

Leah told Ron, "she's ready love! come and fuck her."

He stepped between the legs that hung from the side of the bed. Leah's shinny, wet fingers withdrew from between the puffy vulva and grasped the base of his throbbing member. He stepped forward. Hands at his side, looking down, he watched his wife tug on his cock, urging him closer. He noticed a smile spread across her face as she parted Ena's lips with the soft, purple head.

Ena still holding her little cunt pushed up and out. She felt the head slip into her.

She took a deep breath and tried to relax as she exhaled.

The cock gently slipping deeper and deeper into her until she felt his body pressed against her ass.

She felt Leah's warm breath on her neck, a soft whisper in her ear. "I'm going to try to get his balls in you!"

"Mmmmm." Was all Ena said. Visions of Ron's big balls played through her mind. She knew from holding them that the scrotum was long enough. But the two nuts were really big. Could she do it? Could Ron do it? She wanted to try, she wanted to feel them inside her. The thought had intrigued her ever since Leah had told her that she loved the way it felt.

Leah climbed off the bed and kneeled down on the floor behind her husband.

She told him, "raise your leg up, put your foot up on the bed." He knew she wanted an unobstructed view. He stood slightly hunched over the naked body, steadying himself with his hands on the bed. He raised his right leg and put his foot up on the bed. Leaving his balls hanging in plain sight.

Leah squeezed her fingers around the loose skin above his testicles, she pulled down, stretching the skin until it was tight. She pulled them up and out of the way.

Looking at the thick base of her husband's cock with the pink, shiny flesh stretched tight around it. She wondered if the two of them could do it today, or would she have to wait for some other day to try again.

Ron, felt a finger slip into Ena's pussy beneath his cock.

The finger gently moved in and out. Ena moaned her approval when a second finger slipped into her.

Ron knew Leah was pulling her open.

She began tugging and stretching his scrotum. He closed his eyes when he felt her pressing and rolling his balls over the puffy lips.

He held his breath when he felt her separate his balls. Taking only the left one she began pressing it firmly between his cock and the fingers that were pulling downwards. He felt her pressing, and a rolling motion as she increased the pressure.

It was starting to hurt. Ron reached down and pulled up on his cock to create more room between it and Ena's pelvic bone. At the same time, Ena slightly pushed her ass downward. It seemed she was letting him know that she was okay with what he was doing, or maybe it just felt good.

Leah began firmly pressing his left nut into the soft opening.

It was tight but she only pressed harder.

He gritted his teeth. She giggled when he told her to take it easy and go slow.

Ena's hands with fingers splayed open. Her jaw dropped and eyes wide. She held still, feeling Leah trying to force the egg sized nut past the tight entrance.

All three of them were holding their breath as Leah held steady pressure on Ron's left nut. Ron pulled up harder on his cock, slightly lifting Ena up with it, trying to make more room. Ron and Ena held still as the egg sized nut slowly moved into the tightness. Leah kept shoving, working it from side to side, it kept slowly sinking deeper and deeper until it finally popped in.

Ron and Ena both gasped and flinched. Leah smiled to herself again as she worked to push it in deeper, poking the loose flesh in behind it with her fingers. As soon as things settled down a bit she took his right nut and began pushing it into the same soft spot. It went in easier than the first, but It still made them both flinch when it finally slipped in next to the other one.

Leah's fingers followed it in until she could reach no further. Withdrawing her fingers, she pinched Ena's outer lips together and held them closed tight.

It instantly felt good to Ena, the two balls nestled around her swollen gland. The pressure on her G spot along with the fullness sent tingles through her. The mere thought of having Ron's oversized cock and both of his balls in her pussy at the same time was erotic. She fought the urge to clamp down on it, to tug and pull.

The dull throbbing in Ron's gut from the painful pleasure of having his balls literally smushed into Ena's tight little cunt began to subside. Still slumped over her gorgeous ass with one foot on the bed. He began to gently fuck her. The feeling of the warm tightness was incredibly wonderful. The pulling on his scrotum on the out strokes made him almost melt with pleasure. He could tell that his impending orgasm was going to be explosive.

Leah reached up with her other hand and began to play circles around Ena's clit while keeping her puffy, shaved labia pinched closed.

Leah had accomplished her goal. Now she was enjoying the sounds that her best friend and husband were making, sounds of ecstasy, or maybe agony. It was hard to tell.

But she knew from experience that for Ena it would soon be complete and total bliss. The internal massaging and milking of her walnut sized gland by the swelling balls combined with the soft, engorged head licking the length of her vaginal canal would eventually send an ongoing thunderstorm of the most intense orgasms she could imagine through her body from head to toe.

Ena was trying her best to not clamp down on him. It was next to impossible not to.

The feeling of his balls rolling around and massaging her G spot every time Ron pulled outward was like nothing she had ever felt.

The hard cock filling and fucking her, the pinching of her labia and fingers rubbing her clit was all to much.

She couldn't help it, it was an involuntary muscle contraction that she had absolutely no control over.

Her body jerked downwards, her cunt squeezed hard only to be followed by another twitching, downward jerk and another. Her body began convulsing, her eyes rolled back and eyelids fluttered.

She heard Leah talking but it sounded far away, she was saying, "enjoy my friend! Go ahead and pull, pull as hard as you want."

Ena's cunt began to spasm inside. The most intense orgasms thundered through her.

Her body began to twist and wrench, her mouth open wide, hands with fingers splayed open. The harder she pulled the better it felt.

Ron squatted lower to try and ease the powerful tugging on his sack. It only seemed to give his sack more slack that in turn allowed her to yank harder. It was hurting him but the sight of the quivering, stiff body under him, that appeared to be having seizures was so fucking erotic that the enjoyment of the moment outweighed the pain.

There was a rhythm to the brutal yanking on his scrotum.

Ron reached down and began rubbing his thumb over Ena's little brown pucker. It made her back arch even further. He could tell it felt wonderful to her.

It was slippery from the lube. He began pushing his thumb into her.

Ena began to whimper. The yanking on his balls grew more intense. She was cuming nonstop. Her back heaving up and down at an unbelievable pace. Each downward motion squeezed the swelling balls tight around her gland.

He felt his own orgasm approaching. He was past the point of controlling it. His head tipped back, cum exploded through his painfully hard cock. The vise like grip on his cock and balls seemed to be extracting every last drop of cum from him. He felt warm liquid coating his own nuts Both feet on the floor now, his legs shook and his knees began to buckle. His shaking body slowly dropping lower and lower.

Leah, feeling sadistic, pinched harder. She watched Ena being pulled backwards by Ron's stretched scrotum as he dropped lower. Ena whimpering, her mouth open, gasping for air, her arms held out to brace herself, hands opening with splayed fingers then closing into clenched fists.

Leah pinched the puffy lips harder as they began to bulge outward. Ron now begging her to free him from the convulsing, tightness that felt like it was trying to rip his scrotum from his body.

Leah eased up on the pinching. She watched her friend's little pussy being pulled outward, it was slowly opening up. Ron, dropping lower, his scrotum being painfully stretched.

Just when leah thought his balls were going to slip out Ena's cunt closed tight and sucked them back in. Her body went stiff as another jolt of orgasms caused a rhythmic, brutally intense yanking on him again. To him it felt almost satanic, like Ena was sucking his soul out of his bodys through his penis.

"AaaaaaFuuuck! Son of a bitchhh!" He yelled as Ena's third hard jerk expelled his swollen balls along with his dick. He immediately dropped to his knees, cupping his balls in both hands. He fell forward, his face inches away from Ena's pulsing cunt that appeared to be gasping for a breath of air itself. He watched the pink flesh retracting back inside, as pearly white cum dripped out, and onto the floor between his knees.

Still cupping his balls with both hands. Leah nugged his head forward with a firm hand, "She's still cuming sweetheart, lick her pussy, don't just leave her there like that!"