I Like That It's You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God.

Libby pulled her boxers down, freeing the beast within, and a beast it was. Easily bigger than mine, in length and thickness, but also heavy. She pulled the elastic of her underwear down, and let her accompanying balls free - the things were large, and hung surprisingly low, brushing the skin of my belly as she straddled me. Libby lay forwards, resting her length along my chest, her balls resting fully on me, length pointing from my belly button to between my pectorals.

My eyes flicked up to hers, and the look of lust in her eyes was... breathtaking. If it wasn't for the slight shock I'd just been subjugated to, I think I would have cum on the spot. Her mouth hung slightly open, just enjoying the feeling of being against me, of me being under her.

I had never been the submissive in the bedroom to this extent, and while I wasn't wholly uncomfortable, the newest development was giving me cause to pause.

That was until she rested her lips against my forehead, kissing me so softly that, without context, it could have been a lovers peck. A good-night note between us in the dead of night. It made something in my stomach flip, even against all the sin and lust in the air.

'Elliot,' she breathed, slowly gyrating against me. No, not gyrating - thrusting. Ever so slightly, but enough for me to feel her length stretch up my chest on the upstroke, and for her rear to bump my own cock on the downstroke. A hypnotic rhythm, so soft and tender between us. I thrusted too, showing my interest. Despite everything, it was still Libby.

Call me progressive, but this wasn't a deal breaker. I mean, probably not. We were about to find out.

I'll try anything once, me.

'Elliot,' she said again, slightly more desperate, slightly more heated. Her hips became a little more animated. She lowered her head so her lips were at my earlobe again, like they were at the party. Fuck, she knew what buttons to push. 'Baby... I'm gonna put on a condom - extra than, so I can feel you - and then I'm going to lube you up.' She sucked my lobe into her lips, making me whine and thrust up into her. 'Then I'm going to fuck you, baby.'

My stomach twisted again. I had no idea how this was going to be. The part of me that was nervous was my natural masculinity, telling me that I was supposed to fuck, not be fucked. The part shutting me up was the part looking at Libby, at her soft lips, her tight body with perfect tits, and, ultimately, the scarily large dick she was rubbing against me, wearing nothing but her fishnets and tartan skirt.

She lifted off me, and disappeared out of my field of view for a moment.

'Fuck you look so good,' I heard, but when I strained to see her all I could get was the red, angry tip of her penis. I watched in fascination as she rolled a condom down it, the material giving it a light sheen, but it was almost invisible - extra thin indeed. Then, I heard a squirt of liquid, and watched her tiny hands apply the lube to herself.

'Hrnnn,' I let out, making her laugh.

'Don't worry, I know I'm big. I'll go slow for you, baby. Then, if you're lucky, I'll let you repay the favour.'

Now that was an idea. Of course, being trans, she would likely be well-versed in anal, but I wasn't. It had been a one-time, slightly drunken fling after a cousin's wedding when I'd bedded a friend of hers. It was tight, and good in some ways, but neither of us really knew what we were doing, and she ended up telling me to get off.

Libby was about to change everything for me.

She moved from my head, walking towards the foot of the bed, with her fingers of one hand trailing down my torso. Her other hand was slowly stroking her cock, and I could now see she was totally naked, and she was amazing. A vision of femininity, interrupted by this monstrous thing between her legs. She was totally shaved, which only made her size more distinct. Her arse was stunning, pert and toned, and I cursed the bondage for stopping me from feeling those cheeks. I wanted to kiss her, to feel her all over.

Well, maybe I could. But first, I had to pay my dues.

Libby stopped between my legs, and tugged at the ropes that were keeping me in place. They became slack, and for a moment I thought she was going to release me. I shifted, and she tutted at me.

'No, no, baby. I'm just getting you in the position.'

She then pulled the ropes, which had been fed through high loops, to pull my ankles upwards, until my legs were pointed out in an almost 2-10 formation, framing Libby between them lewdly. She had a look on her face the whole time of complete confidence, of control and poise, with just a hint of excitement.

Once she had me secured in 'the position', she stopped, pausing between my legs.

'Oh, I've wanted this for a while,' she repeated. I remembered her admitting at the part that she'd had her eye on me for a while. I wondered how many times she had imagined fucking me like this. Surely not as many times as I had imagine fucking her in the pussy she didn't have.

She stroked the insides of my thighs, kissing my calves, working her magic to bring my slightly-softened man back to life. She watched me grow with great interest, her fingernails trailing up and down my flesh in a way I've never been touched before. I felt a shiver go through me, and Libby grinned.

'You like that?'

I nodded.

'Well, I'm not evil, Elliot. I can either fuck you like my own personal sex toy straight away, and fucking ruin you until you beg me to stop, or I can tease you until you're going to explode, and make you beg me to fuck you. Decision, decisions.'

I whined, and my head dropped back as I just felt her. Her soft touch dragged downwards, ending only as she held my balls in one of her hands.

'Ooh, you feel full, baby. Got something in there for me?' I groaned an affirmative, and she giggled. Her hands slipped up to my shaft, and I thrust involuntarily. 'Oh, we are eager. I think that's the decision made. I'm going to tease you, Elliot, until you're desperate to be fucked. Until you can't think of anything but my cock inside you, fucking you until you spray cum all over us. I'll make you beg for it.'

Her hands, small enough for both of them to grip my shaft at the same time, gripped me softly. I pumped again, and she released.

I looked up, and her face was a vision of lust. Her thumb trailed around the head of my cock, still trapped inside my foreskin. Slowly, she dipped her digit against the very tip of me, sighing as she felt my pre-cum leak onto her. 'Oh, you're so wet,' she purred. She dipped her thumb under my foreskin, expertly spreading my own precum around the head. I was sensitive already, rock-hard and waiting, and all this did was torture me. I was already close to cumming, and knew that if she spent much longer doing even this I would pop.

Once she decided I was lubed enough, she softly retracted my skin, her hands pulling my shaft in a long, sensual movement. The cold air against the sensitive made it feel like I was tingling, and Libby knew it.

'You're ready to go, aren't you.' It wasn't a question. She knew.

I let out another groan as her fingertips brushed the head of my swollen cock, her touches sending lightning through me. As she touched me, her hands became more bold, stroking me in full lengths, letting me fall into a well of pleasure.

Suddenly, waking me from my stupor, I felt her length press against me, in the cleft of my buttocks. It was warm and slick, and did nothing but press against me. An iron bar between my cheeks, unmoving as she kept stroking me.

I felt myself thrusting to meet her movements, my body reacting to her assault against all sense, which of course resulted in my cheeks rubbing against her length as her fist moved up and down my cock in deliberate, experienced movements. Her thumb glanced over the crest of the head, using my precum to make her hand slick and wet, as her hips now started to thrust ever so slightly beneath me.

'Hrnnn,' I moaned as she rocked her thick cock up so the head pressed into my balls, her small body leaning against mine as her cock slid up against mine, displaying the stark contrast between us. While I wasn't small by any means, this girl had length. I whimpered weakly, and I watched as she bit her lip, her eyes glazed in a sexual fog.

'God, you look so tasty,' she whispered, her voice low.

Her hands slipped away from me, as Libby adjusted her position. With my arms pinned down, I could barely see her in my field of vision as she dipped out of view, the top of her head bobbing in my peripheral vision. I gave up, the strain of trying to watch too difficult, and lay my head back.

'So hard for me,' I heard her whisper. 'Such a naughty cock, and a pretty little hole.'

Then, as if my world hadn't flipped three times already tonight, I felt her mouth softly envelop one of my balls. Her lips were soft, but the small amount of suction she applied was heavenly. I groaned through my gag, but Libby didn't give in. No - not at all.

I felt her hands stroking my inner thighs, fingernails leaving trails along the sensitive, exposed, intimate area as her mouth switched to my other testicle, tasking it with her tongue as she sucked lightly on my balls.

'Hmmmm,' she groaned, the vibration running through me from balls to brain. I hummed back, and she gripped my legs, massaging them as she enjoyed my squirming.

She released me with an audible shpop, and as soon as I entertained the thought of her stopping, I felt her tongue at the base of my cock.

Oh, she's going to ruin me, I thought, as she licked me from base to head.

I had my eyes clamped shut, my mind lost in the blind sensations of pleasure Libby was bringing to me. I had never thought I would be here - bound and exposed, being pleasured in a prelude to what I knew would be a reckoning. I was going to be fucked by her cock, and she was right - I was going to love it.

I shivered as her soft tongue grazed the underside of my cockhead, the sensitivity making me moan.

'Oh, you like that?' she asked, before licking it again.

'Hmm!' I moaned, as she focused on the head, one hand holding the base of my cock to keep me at attention, the other massaging my balls in a way I'd never been touched before.

Soon enough, Libby seemed to decide she was done playing, as I felt her lips slide over the head of my cock, her tongue pressed against the underside as she took the first few inches into her mouth. The piercing on her bottom lip slid against my most sensitive spots, like a drop of ice amongst the warmth of her.

'Hhhmm!' I moaned, unable to stop myself. I was close now, and she knew it.

She stilled, holding me in her mouth as her tongue danced along me, making me squirm in my bondage. Then, she pulled back, before sliding a little deeper. Again and again, she bounced her mouth against my cock, until I felt the back of her throat. I thought she might stop, that she was going to tease me - but instead, I felt nirvana as she pushed onwards, my cock slipping down into her throat. It was wet and tight - all at once like a pussy and nothing at all like anything I've felt before. I'd never been deepthroated like this, and the sensation was amazing.

Libby pressed until her lips met my trimmed pubes, gagging herself on my meat, and fucked my with her throat until I was gasping.

So close - so! Close!

Then, as if she was some cruel psychic, she pulled away. I was abandoned, right on the edge, with nothing but frustration and desperation in my mind.

'Not yet, gorgeous,' Libby purred, stroking my thigh. 'No, I want you to wait until you can't bear it anymore.'

Her lips brushed my cock again, making me mewl in want, but she quickly moved away. Downwards. Her hands gripped my cock in two tight fists, just about able to encircle me completely, as she laced kissed down onto my balls. She briefly sucked one into her mouth, before releasing me, and giving a soft, sexy laugh - a confident noise that displayed her conquest. And she had, indeed, conquered me.

She kissed lower, dotting the sensitive flesh of my taint, and I realised what she was up to. The thought of her, down there, was somewhere between frightening and exciting. I'd never had anything like this done to me before - and I wasn't sure whether I was scared I wouldn't like it, or if I was scared I would. That Libby was awakening something in me that couldn't be put back to sleep.

'Mmm,' she almost growled, one of her hands releasing my cock - the other keeping me in a vice. 'You're so clean, baby. Did you expect this?'

I shook my head, but I don't think she saw.

'Did you make yourself ready for me? Come to the party, hoping I'd eat you up?' She punctuated her taunting with a brief, but unmistakable lick across my anus - quick and fleeting. I whimpered, hating how much I didn't hate it.

I had, of course, showered just before the party. I was a stickler for cleanliness, and didn't shy away from making sure every nook and cranny was sparkling fresh before a night like this. Oh, she was loving this.

Another lick - this one much slower, much more indulgent. I felt Libby's warm breath against my most intimate, untouched area, and imagined her eyes wide and full of enjoyment. Or, maybe they were narrow, mischievous.

It struck me again that, as far as she knew, I had genuinely come into this situation knowing what was going on. She was acting off of the signals she was picking up - I just didn't realise the context of those signals. Or, in the case of my, ahem, cleanliness, it was a case of positive bias. She had an idea in her head about what I wanted, and even something that was originally unrelated can be absorbed into that idea in her mind because it fits.

The fact that I was rock-hard and moaning each time her tongue lapped at my pucker probably didn't do anything to dissuade her.

Her hand on my cock started to pump me absently, purely for my benefit as she rimmed me, nose pressing into my taint, her lips kissing my tight ring as her tongue made its efforts to break my seal.

I moaned with each sensuous, talented assault on my backdoor, her some moans and huffs telegraphic her enjoyment, the gag in my mouth making me thankfully mute - whether I would be begging her to stop, or begging her not to at this point was unknown. I was along for the ride, and the loss of agency was only adding to the appeal. I was at her mercy, but she wasn't showing me any.

'You taste so fucking good, Elliot,' she moaned, barely taking her lips off me as she spoke. Each movement made that damn piercing press into me, a little button of hard amongst the soft and slick flesh of her persistent, loving mouth. She made out with my backdoor, as her hand on my cock made sure that, even if I didn't like the rimming, I was building an association between her actions and my pleasure. Of course, I was liking it - and I think she knew it.

'Don't miss me - I'll be right back,' she breathed, and all of a sudden she was gone. A flash of fear ran through me as I looked up, not able to see her between my raised legs. I had been left alone, tied to her bed, like a pig upside down in a spitroast. My cock was painfully hard, from her unsatisfying deep-throat and her talented tongue keeping me close enough to cumming for it to almost be painful.

She wants me to beg, I remembered. I wondered if she would really hold me here, at the edge of closure, until I begged her. Only, with my gag, could I beg? Would she let me? Or would she hold me here, in this in-between space? Only letting me out to call into work, so she could keep me longer...

The idea should have worried me, but I only felt excitement. My arousal, signified by my raging erection, didn't waver, until Libby appeared in the doorway. I must have missed her leaving, but now the silhouette of her from the hallway light gave me a view of her body in a new way. Her breasts, small but perky, sported visible eraser-nipples, and her slim body led my eye down to her waist.

Her cock, I had to admit, was gorgeous. It was long, with the foreskin intact and still in place, giving it a look of power and dominance. It hung between her thighs as she stepped forwards, the door closing behind her, sending her back into the mysterious dark, the image of her phenomenal body seared in my mind.

'Ready for the warm-up, baby?' she asked, her voice oddly sweet, like she was really asking for permission.

I let out a whine, and she laughed softly. I could imagine the smile on her lips, a mix of pleased and pure evil as she plotted my demise.

I heard a short spurt sound from her direction, and hissed as I felt coldness on my butt, but it quickly turned into a pleasant soothing sensation. Libby was spreading something onto my anus, and it felt wonderful.

'Just to help you loosen up,' she informed me, before taking the plunge - I felt her digit slip into me.

It couldn't have been more than a single knuckle, and the fact that she had been preparing me for some time now meant it didn't hurt at all, but I still tensed up. Libby gave a small sigh, and pulled the tip of her finger out of me, before applying more of whatever substance it was to my slick hole, and pressed in again.

'Uhh,' I sighed as she slipped it into me, staying shallow in a way I assumed was meant to be teasing, but in fact was a nice way to ease me in.

'You like that, baby?' she asked, applying a babyish voice that made my cock stir. She leant over me, until I could feel her breath on my belly, and pushed her finger in deeper - deeper - until I felt her palm press into my cheeks. 'Oh, you love it. Look at you - such a slut.'

That word did things to me - making me feel cheap and unworthy and hers. Like she owned me. Well, right now she kind of did. She could do whatever she wanted to me, and I was going to thank her for it, and she knew it.

Which, I guess, is why she started to fuck me with her lubed-up finger, pulling it out fully before pushing back to her palm.

The sensation was odd - when she pulled it out it was almost like pooping, and I wasn't sure about how much I liked it, but when she pushed it in - oh God. I was in love. It was small, obviously, but that didn't mean much - I'd never had anyone play with my ass like this before.

'Hrrm!' I moaned through the gag, unsure if I was begging for mercy or more, but Libby hardly seemed to notice. I felt her peck my stomach with kisses as she finger-fucked me, turning it from some lewd, nasty thing to a strange sort of intimacy. She was inside me, like no one else had been. Connecting to me like nobody else.

Her kisses moved south as her finger slid in and out of me, until I felt her chin and hair brush my cock. I mewled, and could picture her shit-eating grin like she was right in front of me.

Libby's finger exited me, leaving me a shade disappointed until I felt her lips reacquaint themselves with the desperate tip of my unloved cock. I sighed as she kissed it, licking the crown and worming around the top of the shaft, her tongue a seductive snake with powers unparalleled. As I swam in the pleasure she afforded me, Libby pressed two of her slick, soft digits against my now eager, if inexperienced, hole, and pushed.

The pressure of being stretched by two fingers was slightly uncomfortable, but between her mind-blowing tongue-job on my cock and my already admitted enjoyment from being penetrated - oh God, I wasn't coming back from this - it quickly turned to pleasure. It was strange, and hard to describe, but between the vulnerability I was showing, the dominance Libby had, the care and experience she was displaying as she worked me over, and the simple feeling of being stretched open was culminating in another impending orgasm. She was going to make me cum by fucking my ass and licking my cock.