I Like That It's You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lift,' she said. I obeyed, and she pushed the pillow under my waist, nestling my cock nicely against the soft fabric. The way the pillow kept my butt upturned was lewd, an obvious and unapologetic indicator of what was about to happen. She wasn't going to just sit inside me this time - this time, she was going to fuck me. Just like she'd promised.

Cold, slick wetness coated my anus again, and I felt Libby's finger slip into me, exploring and stretching. I relaxed, pushing my muscles slightly as she had taught me, and I heard her give a soft laugh. 'Quick learner.' I was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek as she finger-fucked me, crash-coursing what we had been up to the rest of the night.

Just as quick, though, the fingers were gone, and I felt the bed shift as she straddled me again.

'Go slow,' I requested over my shoulder. Libby appeared next to me, the trace of her cockhead tickling the small of my back, so she could give me a deep, meaningful kiss.

'I want you to enjoy it,' she whispered, before disappearing behind me again.

I felt her cock at my entrance, the warmth of her sex a contrast to the cool lube, as she pushed into me. It was easier this time, and I groaned as I felt my hole open up for her. As I was stretched by her cock, Libby's hand found my hair, gripping me like I knew I would have her if this night had gone the way I originally envisioned. The idea hit me that I was face-down, arse-up on her bed, a dick sliding into me with my hair in a pornstar's grip, and I loved it. I loved being hers.

Her hips met mine as her cock bottomed out inside me, that spot of pleasure inside me being treated to a graze from her oversized manhood. I felt her heavy balls, hot and swollen, press against mine as my cock was trapped under my belly.

'Fuck,' I moaned into her pillows.

'You feel amazing, baby,' she said, her voice taking on that tone it had earlier in the night. 'Tell me when you're ready.'

I nodded, adjusting my hips to feel her in me. It felt like she was in my stomach, up in my fucking ribs. It was so deep, so warm and hard, stretching me open like a slut under her. After a moment or two, I pushed back onto her, making her hump me accidentally. As she pushed into me, I moaned, 'I'm ready, Lib.'

'Thank fuck for that,' she groaned, hips pulling back. Her cock slid out of me, before she pushed back in, hips slapping against my cheeks as my prostate was pressed into. I mewled into her bedding as Libby started to find a pace, fucking my prone body, her cock massaging my insides and making me moan and beg.

'Fuck me,' I whined. 'Oh God, Libby, fuck me!'

Libby did not disappoint. She picked up the pace, her hips slapping into my cheeks, balls slapping my taint as her cock dove deep into me over and over and over. She fucked me like a wanton slut, a sleeve for her to abuse, the one-night-stand I was.

'Uh-uh-uh!' I moaned as she plowed me, her powerful thrusts hammering that spot inside me, my cock humping into the pillow beneath me as she fucked me. 'Gonna cum, Lib- gonna-'

'Me too, baby,' she moaned behind my ear, her thrusts getting more and more erratic, more forceful, the bed shaking under us in creaky lurches. Her thick cock annihilated my prostate, forcing me closer and closer to orgasm, and just as I crested I moaned her name.

'Libby! Fuck!!'

My muscles must have clamped down on her, squeezing her out, as just as I felt my cum erupt from my cock into the pillow beneath she pulled off.

'Just the tip,' Libby moaned, and at first I didn't understand.

Then, I felt her cock - noticably less slick and rubbery, press into my gaping hole again. This time, she stayed shallow, only the head pressed into me, and gripped my hips.

'Elliot! Baby!'

'Cum in me,' I moaned, knowing what she was doing. 'Fill me, Lib!'

'AHH FUCK!!'

The hot liquid spewed from her in long, heavy loads that spurted deep into me. I felt her paint my insides white, my head rolling as my own orgasm had only begun to subside. Her teeth bit into my shoulder blade as she came inside me, condom discarded, a night's worth of teasing and flirting and confusion and seduction pouring out of her and into me.

Eventually, she rolled off me, her cum leaking from my once-virgin hole, landing on her bed to my left. Her face was glistening in sweat, mascara smudged to a raccoon-like haze, hair a mess of sex-addled activity. I lifted myself enough to kiss her, pulling her in for a long, sensuous smooch that lasted until we both fell into the arms of exhaustion.

In those last moments of consciousness, as we lay, hot and naked and spent, I heard her raspy voice give a soft laugh. 'I knew you could handle me.