I Like That It's You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fucked my cock with her mouth, then her throat as she pushed deeper, licking the base as her neck swelled from my intrusion, all the while getting faster and more insistent in her finger-fucking, until she was timing her gag-inducing nose-to-pelvis cock-swallowing with intense, purposeful thrusts into me that made my hips roll along with my eyes.

'Hmmff, HHMM!!' I moaned, feeling that desperate need building inside me as my orgasm crept up, raging like a fire inside me that Libby was all too happy to incite.

Her lips popped off me again, and although I had only learned today that I could moan like this, I whined again like an expert - a well-trained, needy thing, desperate for her mercy.

Libby kissed me on my hips, he fingers still deep in me, reaching for some goal in my guy. Something told me that she would soon be substituting out her fingers for a more attuned tool.

'Ready to beg?' she asked me in that sultry tone she had. It made me shiver, and I hoped for a moment that her words meant she might be letting me out. Quickly, though, I realised that wasn't going to happen. Not by a long shot. She was having too much fun. 'Oh? What's that? I can't hear you baby - but if you're not going to beg me, I might just keep you there... on the edge.'

Her fingers inside me flexed, stretching me open. At the same time, her other hand came to my cock head, wet and red and hopeless, her fingertips running along my glans expertly. It felt incredible, so delicate and light, and yet so specifically able to shoot blissful lightning from my cock, up through my spine and into the pleasure centers of my brain that I knew she could make me cum just from this if so chose.

There was a brief reprieve, however, as she slowed. Her actions became less erratic, her smirk over me fading to a more sincere gaze as she watched me.

'I told you, I've had my eye on you for a while. You remember that?'

I nodded as her fingers slipped from my lubed-up hole, the fingertips still lazily grazing my cockhead, keeping me on that edge she'd mentioned.

'I couldn't tell you why, Elliot. I just had this feeling, or this hope, that... that you would want this too.'

Before I could think of anything else, before I could even consider moving, before I could realise that moving wasn't an option, I felt the slick, thick head of her cock, clad in thin rubber than only served to make her entrance a gliding, smooth penetration, press into my winking orifice.

I watched Libby's eyes roll back into her head and her hands gripped my shoulders, making me take her weight. I had imagined her on top of me before, fingers gripping my shoulders and neck as her eyes rolled and her lips dropped into a soft round O. In my dreams, however, it was as she sank slowly down onto my cock, the girth and hardness stretching her slick hole and making her gasp, realising how much she loved the feeling of me inside her.

Instead, it was I who felt the girth and steel-like hardness of her cock as it pressed into me, the first inch cresting past my sphincter by virtue of her fingers opening the way. To me, she felt even bigger than she looked - like a rod of warm metal was being pushed into my body by a beautiful, impossible-to-deny seductress.

She paused, sighing as the head of her sex found it's home within me. 'Oh, wow,' she breathed, that light sincere smile on her face again. She stood, becoming more vertical now, looking up my body from between my bound knees, her conquest a writhing, whimpering thing beneath her. 'Relax, baby. If you relax, it'll feel so much better.'

My eyes met hers, and something must have clicked - some recognition of the fear behind the unexpected pleasure. Libby's brow furrowed, and just as I thought she might pull out, allow me to communicate, explain what had happened - she pressed again.

I moaned, tightening instinctively around her, and she paused again. 'If you push out, like you're, you know, pooping, it'll help, baby.'

I hesitated, wondering if by listening to her I was transcending that invisible line between recipient and participant. Did I want this to feel good? Did I want to act in a way that would make this specific action feel better for me?

It was a complicated question, with a simple answer.

Yes.

I wanted it to feel good. I wanted to have sex with Libby, and I wanted that sex to be good.

Had I envisioned it like this? Bound, unable to voice my concerns, or the unexpected circumstances that were unforeseen? No, of course not.

But - I had to admit something. Given the freedom, from these ropes, from my gag, I wouldn't have stopped her. I would have liked it to have been a bit slower, maybe, and for her to be acting under the knowledge that this was my first time having this done to me.

But I was way past pretending I wasn't enjoying myself.

So, I pushed, and Libby's eyes fluttered and her mouth hung softly open as her thick cock pressed into me, inch by glorious inch, her girth stretching my insides in a way unknown to me before.

And it felt amazing.

'Half way in,' she sighed at one point, which I decided had to be a lie because she'd been pushing herself into me for what felt like forever. 'God, you're so tight Elliot. And you look so cute, all tied up. Does it feel good?'

I nodded, honestly. Her smile became a smirk as her hands trailed my thighs and calves, lifted up at her sides, a V that framed her perfectly.

She stopped pushing, and instead pulled ever so slightly. It was an odd sensation, but what sealed the deal was when she pushed again - her meat pressing into something within me that made my body crinkle and stretch, a new form of pressure and pleasure inside me I had never experienced before.

Libby grinned. 'You like that?' And she did it again.

Fireworks. In my gut, behind my cock, swirling through my shaft and balls, tingling up my spine. She did it again, and again, short sharp thrusts that over and over pressed this button inside me that made me moan into my gag, tugging helplessly at my bindings like I hadn't in ages.

'Gnhhhhn!' I squealed, not hardly in pain, but because I couldn't contain the sound anymore. There wasn't room anymore. Libby was pushing these notes of uncontrolled pleasure from me as she began to fuck me, her length vanishing deeper into me with each thrust, over and over, until I felt her hips press against the skin of my thighs. Her hands, which had become vice-like grips on my calves, steadying herself as she invaded my body, relaxed, trailing down me. She stroked me like a lover, her cock embedded in me, still but unmistakably present.

'Tell me,' she said, her voice wistful and soft. She leaned forwards, her cock shifting in me, a solid staff of sexual prowess that made me twist and stretch upwards to accommodate her. Libby's hair fell onto my chest as her hands found my head, and I heard a soft click.

'Tell me to fuck you,' she said, again hopeful. The gag, unbuckled, fell from my lips, away onto the bed.

My first instict was, rather ruining the mood, to swallow the spittle that had built up around my lips, making me splutter and cough as Libby ground into me, her face only inches from mine, yet her sex deeply embeeded inside me. My second instinct was to reach up, but my hands were still bound - she wasn't releasing me completely. No, this was too much fun for her.

Only for her?

'Lib,' I coughed, looking up at her. At this beautiful, pierced, tatooed woman, every part of her a surprise, a shock. She was sexual, yet showed moments of innocence. Dominant, yet admitted all she yearned for was my acceptance.

I could have told her. That I didn't expect any of this, that I didn't know she was trns, that I wasn't expecting the night to be anything like this. But, I knew that would make it stop. While I hadn't signed on for this, that didn't meant I wanted off. Libby may have had her eye on me for a while, but I'd seen her too. I'd wanted her. And now I had her. Or, she had me.

'What?' she asked, a smirk on her face as she pushed into me, just grinding her soft flesh against mine as her cock filled me. 'You act like no one's ever fucked you before.'

Our eyes locked, and before I could say anything, explain anything, she saw it. Finally, in my silence, despite my lack of a gag, she clicked.

'Oh my God,' she breathed. Her mind must have been racing a mile a minute, going over every interaction we'd had tonight - the same way I had. 'Oh God! Elliot! Why didn't you tell me!'

'I didn't- you had me gagged!' She looked horrified, and I immediately wish I hadn't said it like that. 'No it's- you didn't do anything wrong, Lib!'

She pulled away, her cock wrenching out of me in one fluid, glorious movement that sent shivers through me. I groaned, but I doubt she was listening now.

'Didn't do anything wrong?!' she shouted, and I wasn't sure if she was shouting at me or herself. 'I raped you, Elliot! I baited you, basically lying, and then tied you down, gagged you, and... oh God, Elliot, I'm so sorry.'

I shook my head, mostly as I still wasn't able to do anything else. 'No, Libby - don't be sorry.'

She sat on the side of the bed, looking away from me, and hung her head. I was so used to seeing her as this confident, dominant woman to seeming so... sad. I watched her bare back rise and fall in uneasy breaths, slow and controlled, as she tried to bring herself down. Her shock had been much more... impactful than mine. Whatever guilt she was feeling was misplaced, but clearly that didn't matter.

'I... I like it,' I said, trying to help, or to give her some silver lining.

She looked over her shoulder, her tattoo stretching along the nape of her neck, and I struggled to think about anything other than how beautiful she was. Then, of course, I saw the thin black streaks of mascara that now lined her cheeks, smudging as she wiped the tears away. 'You what?'

'It wasn't... rape, Libby. I mean, sure, I wasn't expecting it-'

'Oh, God,' she sighed, her eyes screwing shut in some internal agony.

'Libby - look. Why don't you, you know, untie me. So we can actually talk.'

''Course,' she mumbled, quickly moving to my legs. In under a minute, my legs were released, and soon after, my wrists. Once I was fully free, Libby threw a blanket at me and mumbled another hundred 'sorry's for good measure.

As I sat up on the bed, blanket over me for (rather redundant) modesty's sake, I watched Libby pull on a pair of loose jogging bottoms that struggled to contain her hefty cock, which was still at half-mast despite how quickly we'd gone from 'beg me to fuck you' to an awkward silence. She pulled on a t-shirt, and stood at the doorway looking at me. Or through me. It was hard to tell.

'Maybe you should go,' she said, all levity and seduction lost from her voice. She sounded empty. Like all the fire in her had been stamped out. 'You have work in the morning.'

I gave a short laugh, despite what was a bizarre tone in the room. 'What?'

'Well? Look, I didn't mean to... you know. Do those things to you. Not without you knowing. I'm not like that.'

'Not like what?' I asked, confused. 'You didn't rape me-'

'STOP! Stop saying that word, Elliot. Please.'

The gravity the word could hold suddenly fell on my chest, and I felt indescribably stupid. Stupid, pig-headed and inconsiderate. But, all the same, I wasn't interested in just leaving. Not at all. Not with her so upset.

'Then what, Libby?'

'What do you think?!' she shouted, and again I wasn't sure if it was pointed at me or herself. 'Growing up, like I did - do you have any idea the looks I got from parents when I asked if I could get changed in the girl's changing rooms at school? Or, using the girls toilets for the first time, and hearing someone mutter about how I wasn't 'real' - that I was only pretending so I could perv on people. After a while, you start to feel like being a predator is expected. And I hate it.'

'You're not a predator,' I said, pulling the blanket around me and tucking it in, like you would a towel, so I could stand. Not wanting to invade her space, I took the other side of the door frame, so we were leaning, looking at each other, the empty void of the doorway hanging between us.

'No?' she asked, a dead smile on her face. 'I scoped you out, ignored any sign you weren't aware of what you were getting into, and before we had a chance to clear anything up, I had you tied to a bed, my dick up your arse.' She held my gaze, waiting for me to challenge her, to fight with her. Anything to turn this into a confrontation - because they have winners and losers. She wanted to lose, to be told she was a predator, and for me to leave. To walk out.

So, I shrugged. 'Look, I might have been thick enough not to pick up on the clues, and you asked me more than once if I knew what I was getting into. You checked. You're not a predator. I'm just an idiot.'

That got a small laugh from her, which I was pleased to see.

'And, besides,' I said. 'I didn't lie to you. I liked it.'

A pause. A thousand expressions crossed her face, thoughts and feelings bubbling just under the surface. Doubt, hope, disappointment, suspicion, trust, lust. Half a minute passed like this, of us just watching each other.

'What did you like?' she asked, finally, and the question kind of surprised me.

'What?'

'What part did you like?' she asked, more insistent this time.

I had to think. It had all been a blur. 'Uhh,' I said, not knowing where to start.

She stepped forwards, into the void of the doorway, crossing towards me. I didn't know if she was waiting for me to reject her, or if she was hoping I'd say the right thing. I didn't know if she wanted a list of the things we'd done tonight, or if she wanted the highlights. I didn't know what to say, so I said the only honest thing that came to mind.

'I like that it's you.'

At that, Libby closed the gap between us, her hands reaching around my neck as her lips found mine. In the dark, and for the second time tonight, our hands explored each other, only now there was something else between us. Well, two things, if you count the newfound sense of connection and understand.

Our bodies pressed into each other, her thin pyjamas giving me more than enough room to slide under the fabric. One hand held her back to press her against me, whilst the other easily slipped into her bottoms, gripping her buttcheek in a firm hold that made her squeak against me.

As we kissed, eager and vigorous, her hands slid down my body. My bare chest goose-pimpled at her light touches, her wandering digits only stopping at the blanket I had wrapped around my waist. For a moment, I wanted her to just yank it off me, for her to give into temptation and go with her gut.

Instead, Libby hesitated and pulled away, her eyes finding mine as I fondled her.

'Are you sure?' she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

In answer, I pulled my hand around, inside her joggers, and took her length in my grip. She sucked in a breath as I awkwardly stroked her hardening, impressive length. 'I'm sure,' I said, pecking her lips with a kiss that made her smile, eyelids fluttering as I teased her until her cock was straining at the fabric of her bottoms.

Her hands twisted, and the blanket dropped to the floor. My nakedness didn't bother me - I figured we were past that particular barrier by now. More, her lack of nudity was bothersome, so as I kissed her cheek and forehead and neck, my hands met at the hem of her shirt. I pulled it up and over her in a quick motion, letting her breasts free.

I licked her neck, which made her mewl, and again gripped her length through the fabric.

'Fuck, Elliot,' she whispered. 'What are you doing to me?'

'What I want,' I said back between kisses. I travelled down her neck, kneeling so I could take her nipple between my lips. I sucked, nipping and licking her bud until it was as hard as her cock, before moving to the other, Libby's soft moans and roaming hands telegraphing her enjoyment. 'I want you,' I whispered as I kissed lower, tasting the skin of her flat stomach, my hands on her hips as I held her body to me.

I could feel her trapped trouser snake against my chest, hidden beneath stretching fabric, crying to be released. Teasing her a little, I stroked up and down her legs, grabbing her butt before travelling back down to her calves, all the while kissing her at the line of her pyjamas, listening to each noise she made. Each small moan, every shiver, all in response to how I touched her. It was hypnotic, playing her like an instrument.

Eventually, I gave in to her softly humping hips, and tugged the elastic waistline down her hips. Her cock bounced up, into my chin, making us both giggle like teenagers. Then, I was met with something I never imagined I would experience - a cock, in front of my eyes, waiting for me to suck, kiss and lick it.

And I wanted it.

Libby's hands were in my hair, pulling and tugging as she contained her arousal, trying not to be domineering. But she didn't need to be worried - not really. Slow, maybe. But not worried.

I looked up at her concerned, yet undoubtedly sex-drunk expression, and kissed the angry, slightly wet head of her member. 'It's big,' I commented, as the vague taste of salt, amongst other things, wafted across my tongue.

She only nodded. 'Sorry. Don't do anything you don't want to.'

'I won't,' I said, before taking the head into my mouth. It was strange - a slightly spongy texture I was familiar with, but not like this. It was warm, too. She filled my mouth, but from what I could see there was so much more of her to go. I thought back to feeling her inside me, and wondered how on Earth I managed it. Then, I felt a swell in my own cock at the memory. Fuck, it had felt good.

'Go slow,' she said, her voice comforting. Gone was the dominance, replaced with something softer. I like this side to her, but I hoped she hadn't lost that forcefulness completely. 'Don't force anything.'

I pushed down, just until the tip hit the back of my tongue. I managed not to gag, but I knew it was my limit.

Not even halfway up her shaft.

She moaned though, as I worked the head with licks within my mouth, sucking for pressure and moaning for vibration - every trick I'd ever had used on me. I almost wished I had a lip piercing, just to teach her a lesson.

I sucked her for a while, getting used to her size, and hearing her slowly become more and more excited, her breaths shorter and her gasps louder.

'Elliot,' she said, stopping me. 'You're gonna make me come.'

I pulled up, standing again so I loomed over her a little. 'Not yet,' I said.

'Oh?' That eyebrow was back - all taunting and cocky. 'You sure you're ready?'

'I've already had you in me,' I said back, matching her smirk.

'Yeah,' she said. 'But I haven't fucked you yet.'

I smiled. 'Yet?'

All at once, we were on each other again, kissing and stroking and grabbing and feeling, our bodies meshing into one sex-fuelled thing. Somehow we found the bed, and I fell onto my back - again - with Libby on me. She straddled me, my cock nestled between her cheeks and hers pressed into my stomach as we kissed, tongues and lips and urgency between us.

She humped against me, both of us feeling our bodies stroking our cocks, a feeling of upcoming eruption building quickly as we rode each other. Before long, Libby caved, pulling away to give me an order.

'Roll over,' she said.

I smiled, a flash of nervousness in my belly, as she lifted herself off me. I did as I was told, laying face-down on her bed, with my head on the pillows. Libby pulled one of the pillows from under my head, and slapped my butt.