All Comments on 'I Like To Expose Myself for My BF Ch. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ethan had a hard on

Ethan had a hard on and so did I, actually I still do. Very good storey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

Awesome start to a new story. I love how eager she is to start her new life as an exhibitionist. More to come soon hopefully!

starman2718starman2718about 10 years ago
Good Start!

I hope Sophie gets herself in awkward situations like your Tanya series!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
I like your story.

As the other people have commented, it is a great first start in a series. I love the part where her she and her boyfriend are outdoors and he coaxes her into removing her knickers from underneath her skirt. I would like to see another story where she is laying outside making-out with her boyfriend at a crowded public park and, despite her protests, he pulls off her knickers again. When a young man walks past, the boyfriend pulls her skirt up enough so that she is totally exposed. There are all kinds of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update

Are you guys still together? And if yes, any marriage plans? I wonder if such 'fun' experiences ever lead to a real long lasting love and life together between a man and a woman.

DashDotDashDotover 9 years ago
Very nice story

Changing rooms do allow an awful lot of opportunity to show off an can seem so innocent to the casual observer. They do offer an easy way to start what can become a bit of an addiction LOL.

Munsey20Munsey20over 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story really enjoyed it and look forward to reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so glad im not alone

thank you for this. i thought i was a bit strange. i love to expose my breasts but i dont often get to. my husband doesnt know and he used to expose me when we chatted with friends online..thats when i realized i liked it..nut ive mentioned it since and he doesnt really say anything.a4b9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dressing room fun

Gas stations were fun back when they were full service, a couple of them figured it out and almost wore out our windshield. But that ended, so we tried dressing rooms.

Most clerks get fussy about it, but one local store I think has things set up deliberately to offer opportunity. Mirrors on the back wall so anyone outside can see if the curtain is gapped. We have been there dozens of times and there are always men around hoping to catch a show.

My wife never seems to notice she is being watched, so far the best one was when the owner "helped" her with some fittings, she went fully nude that time as she tried on a half dozen outfits.

Lots of fun.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

You made me so very hard, lovely story and my favourite topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I remember those times

I did a LOT of those things growing up. Accidental and then "accidental" over exposure was how I got into loving being seen. I never was the going commando kind during a regular day but I grew to love it when guys I'd been with would ask for or steal my panties and I'd have to come home from a date or night our without them. I can't explain it If my panties are still on after a date, the date didn't go well. Also, I crave being seen walking, all messed up after having sex with a new guy.

Fancy clothes and underclothes get expensive fast. I've always told my guys I'll wear it if you buy it. Pretty much every guy that has taken me shopping for sexy stuff to wear has wanted me to be seen by other men too while at the store. I don't mind but it is always a bit unnerving until you see the other people react positively to it. It isn't always a hit with everyone. It is a huge turn on if everyone likes it and is happy for me to model for them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is hot cause I love for my girl to be sexy and nasty at the same time and if she doesn't have any panties on my dick stay hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous