All Comments on 'I Like to Watch'

by Aurora_Dickenson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Barest1Barest1over 2 years ago

Very imaginative! New paths made and explored. I loved this story. Rich in description, texture and surprises. And very sexy! You have a gift. I hope to see more of your mind’s crafts.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing! The characters came alive beautifully. I guess this was hard to categorize, and having siblings makes it I/T and I guess the readers there don’t appreciate this. But, if you want two identical young men, it will be incest no matter what, huh?

I laughed at “surprise!” Rose is worthy a variety of stories for sure, and I can’t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

Thank you for participating in my event, and welcome to Lit :-)

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Engaging

Lovely tale, lovingly written, evocative and most unusual. Some of it is a bit over the top (you need to start with melons at the grocer's?) but your confidence as a writer carry the day, with well paced progression and intriguing characters. Pray continue...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A little of everything in this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAurora_Dickenson@Aurora_Dickenson
Named Aurora because I was born on the first day of a new millenium, I started writing as a teenager and have been writing ever since.