I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down, but Rose's head was buried between my thighs, just as her tongue was buried in my pussy, and my clitoris was buried in her mouth.

I sensed movement to my left and saw that the twins were watching us with rapt attention, their young cocks once again defying gravity and rearing skyward.

I fell forward, my breasts swinging, and felt Rose's firm hands on my ass cheeks, holding me helpless in her grip as she devoured my cunt, her tongue relentlessly pushing my sensitive clitoris from side to side, side to side. Sometimes she would flatten her tongue against the tip of my clit and pull it between her lips, before letting it go again, and then softly circling it with her tongue. I was breathless, light-headed, floating. Rose accelerated, and began squashing her nose against me, rubbing furiously, taking my breath away.

I could sense my tiny craft getting closer and closer to the vertiginous falls, circling helplessly in the foam, till suddenly, with a scream, I was in free-fall, tumbling down the wall of water, gasping for breath. My whole body arched away from Rose's relentless tongue and I fell forward, almost suffocating my sweet benefactor, my final orgasm shuddering through me.

I pulled myself down her body till our eyes met once more, and I fastened my mouth to hers. It was strange to taste my own pussy juices on her tongue, as we kissed and kissed and kissed ... Finally she lifted her hips slightly to slide her pants off, then took my hand and placed it between her legs.

At first, I thought that she must be wearing a strap-on, because my fingers encountered a hard bobbing rod. But when I followed the rod down to its root, my fingers brushed a bush of pubic hair - and the rod was too flesh-like to be anything but -- flesh!

"Surprise!!" said Rose.

"Wow! " I replied.

"And now I'm going to fuck you." she said, and in one easy fluid motion, pushed her long hard rod deep into my slippery cunt.

"Ride me!"

I fixed my gaze on those lovely emerald eyes, and slowly pulled my body up 'till I could feel the head of her rock-hard cock just about to slip out of my slick wet cunt, and then just as slowly I pushed my whole body down the length of her slippery shaft until I was grinding her tight hairy balls with my pussy lips. And then, almost as slowly, I did it again, never moving my eyes from hers for an instant. And so we gently rocked, accelerating together almost imperceptibly, moving in perfect time.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that the twins had started to fondle their stiff shafts and were now helplessly jacking off, their eyes fixed on the sun-bed.

I moved my hands up from Rose's hips, over her taut belly, and started fondling those massive boobs. As I slid my clenching cunt up and down the length of her thick hard shaft, my fingers closed over her stiffened nipples, gently squeezing and pinching. Rose let out a moan.

I leaned down to kiss her parted lips. Then I spread my legs wider and sat up, my pussy still encasing her stiff cock, and began to slide up and down her slick shaft, letting Rose the exhibitionist watch me, the voyeur, fucking her like a cowgirl.

Our eyes were locked, our breath coming in short gasps, as we urged each other on to climax. We were the only thing happening in the entire universe; the moon could have exploded at this moment and I swear neither of us would have noticed, we were so intent upon each other.

And then I saw Rose's eyes widen, her hips bucked, and as she released a hot thick stream of cum up into me, my own orgasm juddered through me in endless electric waves.

Spent, I fell forward once more, and my lips sought hers.

We didn't talk for a LONG time.

Then finally Rose said, with a grin, "So - you just like to watch, huh?"

"I said that I liked to watch, " I replied, "I never said that I JUST liked to watch!"

.

12