I Live to Please My Mistress

Story Info
A slave is the entertainment for his demanding Mistress.
3.7k words
4.37
13.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress, you have been so kind and caring, as always. But also perfectly demanding of my devotion to your pleasure.

So here I am, in standing spread-eagle position in your cellar dungeon and filled with joy at the coming few hours. Your "workspace" is functional, that is nothing fancy. No windows, one door to the stairs, with toys and your tools hanging on hooks in the walls. It feels very quiet...temperature and sound insulation I suppose. There is a big overhead beam to which you have 'secured' my attentions.

You have dressed me in a wig, slutty makeup, cup-less bra and stockings and placed locking cuffs on my ankles that are attached to chains that are also attached to floor screws. Knowing my kinky nature, you have also required that I wear 5-inch heels and locked them onto my feet with ankle strap hardware; my feet are held about two feet apart so you have unlimited access to my crotch.

Attached to the beam by chains, my hands are in leather bondage mittens with locking wrist cuffs. Never to miss any opportunity to degrade and push my limits, a one-pound chrome ball is attached to a tight locking ring around my balls stretching me from below. A black rawhide lace is tied in a petite bow around the base of my cock, keeping it hard. A ball gag is strapped into my mouth and my head is held erect by a tight posture collar secured at the back with a padlock. A quite large e-stimulating plug is in my ass...in the off position for now.

The cellar is nice and warm, as you, my Mistress, like to be comfortable as you torment your slaves. There is also a comfortable easy chair for you to sit in a few feet from where I am bound. A small table is by the side of the table with a note pad, candlestick, a glass of dark red wine... a large dildo, a blind fold and what looks like a control box with wires trailing off the table.

I hear you coming down the stairs, and anticipate every click of your stiletto heels on the concrete floor as you walk in front of me. I have been in bondage for about half an hour. (You hung me up, tied up my cock, stroked me to hardness, and then stopped. I moaned through the gag as you just smiled and then went upstairs, saying to me, "we are just getting started slave, we have hours to try new techniques to please me tonight. Think about that."

I am happy but anxious with your return. You put a small bag down on the table and take out things with your back to me. As you turn around you pull the table over so it is right in front of me. Standing in front of me you give my cock a few slow strokes with your soft hands and long red fingernails. You enjoy getting a moan out of me. Then, you slowly, button-by-button, take off your blouse and skirt standing in just your bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels. I look at you standing only inches in front of me and try to lean my body towards you to smell your perfume and possibly touch you in any way.

Knowing my need, you take a step back and smile.

"So eager my slut! But you have so long to go yet...it is going to be a very long night for you."

You go back to the table, reach into your bag and put on a pair of rubber gloves and pour a little oil into your hand. Turning around you pull the chair closer to your captive sissy cock.

You slide your hand slowly down to the base and then back up to the tip several times. Again, you ease a moan from me as, stretched tight in my bondage, I am helpless to do anything but moan into the gag knowing the wonderful submission and resulting frustration that is to come. You sit without speaking with a knowing smile watching me as your hand continues its slow stroking on my now well-oiled cock. As you do, I remember other nights when I have been forcibly aroused by you for 2 or 3 hours. During that time you have made me tell you how much I love your hand because it gave me so much pleasure. You also say how other pathetic and unaware men are thinking that sex only lasts for 5 or 10 minutes...and how I was so lucky, that you had proved to me that such sexual rapture could last for hours, with just your hand.

Of course your method is simple but elegant. By stroking me until I was ready to cum, then stopping and making me wait until I calmed down, only to restart the agonizing bliss of the slow stroking over and over again for hours, until you have had to use other means to stop my screams for release.

But, you have learned to gag me at the beginning because you like me completely helpless, unable to even beg for release. That way we both knew you were totally in control from dressing me as your bitch, putting a gag in my mouth, collar on my neck, plug in ass and with padlocks and chains to restrain me. You know that it excites me to know there was no possible chance of escape.

Your approach to domination is your own. You choose to not use a whip to give me pain, but instead you long to make men beg using pleasure and denial, until that pleasure became an agonizing need that allows you to control me as surely as the threat of lashes or padding. I can see your pleasure in your eyes when you have had me on the edge repeatedly, when the pre-cum is just leaking from my cock as I hang in my bondage moaning behind the gag. You know I am reaching a state of sexual delirium, as you so desire it, as I have been hanging here for an hour now with my cock rock hard and purple from the tight wrapping at the base.

You pull your chair closer and spread your legs open and I can smell your musty sweet sex, which drives me even crazier with lust. I am twisting in my chains starting to scream behind the gag as you slowly look up at me and lick your lips.

"Poor slut it has only been an hour and you are already starting to scream for release."

It does make me hot hearing you scream, knowing you would do any thing to cum right now." "But do you know what makes me even hotter, my bitch? It's knowing I am going to keep you here for hours more, and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it."

I thrash about as much as I can in my restraints going crazy with lust at your words. Looking down I see you reach into your bag and take out a vibrator. You take a moment to remove your panties and hold the crotch of the sheer fabric in front of my face for a moment so I can get a smell of the already wet crotch...the smell of your clit juices driving me to even higher levels of desperation. Sitting back down you look up at me and slide the vibrator between your legs. Your hand continues the slow stroking of my cock. Keeping me right on the edge but not allowing me to get off. Your scent grows stronger as you stand and turn and bend over, one hand on the table. I watch you slide the lubed vibrator first long your ass crack and then slowly into and then out of your ass. You start moving the vibrator faster in and out of a now dripping ass and clit. Your head tilts back and breathing becomes fast as you near orgasm. You start moving your hand faster and every muscle in my body tightens as I can feel myself getting close to cumming. I rise up on the toes of the spike heels as I feel my self getting very close. You are panting, and I can feel your breath on my cock as you jam the vibrator in and out of your tight sweet ass. Then you look me straight in the eye, squeeze my balls harshly and yell...STOP!

I let out a huge scream behind the gag and lunge forward in my restraints trying to achieve contact with any part of your body against my cock. I was seconds away from cumming! My screams are what you wanted, the sounds of them triggering your own juicy orgasm onto your hand. I can only hang there in my chains twisting and yelling behind the gag as you first wipe my face with your cream covered hand, and place the dildo just under my nose allowing drops of your ass juices to drip onto my upper lip. Then you sit back in the chair with legs hooked over the arms giving me a complete view of your beautiful pussy as you continue to feel your body wracked by an intense, continuing orgasm.

You sit there shaking as I continue to remain hard with small seepage of pre-cum continuing. Your eyes are open just a bit so you can watch me standing there shaking with the need to have an orgasm.

Placing the vibrator back on the table you sit up and look up at me.

"Well my bitch/slut, that was so nice for me, but as you know my needs are the only ones that count."

"So lets get back to torturing my sissy whore, shall we?"

I let out a high-pitched groan behind the gag as you first grab and my pull my cock and start stroking it again. I am shuddering in my bondage, shaking in my restraints as you start in on me again. The need to cum is all that occupies my mind, I am totally lost in my lust as you stoke me closer and closer to orgasm. You continue your erotic genius by bringing me to the edge and stopping yet again. Tormenting me by asking me "what does a sissy pervert like me really want?" You know I can't speak around the gag filling my mouth but place the ideas and visions of my wildest sexual fantasies indelibly into my brain.. Finally you again look up at me as we reach the third hour. "Well slut I have asked you repeatedly if you would like to cum and you refuse to answer me." Pitiful squeals are all thatI can offer from behind my gag as I try to beg her to let me cum.

"Well if you aren't going to answer me I guess I will take a little break." You stroke me fast for a few seconds bringing me right to the edge then stopping as I scream into the ball gag and try fruitlessly to tear myself loose from my bonds.

Laughing as you strip off the gloves you say, "Oh poor slut, don't make such a fuss, I asked you if you wanted to cum but you didn't answer me." "Now you just stay there while I take a little break and maybe when I come back down I will take off that gag so you can beg me properly to punish you for not answering me." "I want you to think about how much longer a bad little slut like you should have to wait to cum to make up for not answering his Mistress when you she asks you a question." "And I had better like the answer."

"And...oh...please give me a smile now...I want to take some pictures for your friends if you ever mis-behave." My Mistress then gently extends her delicate hand and red nails to pick up her phone and take 8-10 pictures me in this aroused predicament including a close up of my head and shoulders. "That possibility is something you can think about while I occupy myself for awhile. And...here...let me help you concentrate by covering your eyes with this eyeshade."

I have no idea how long you have left me hanging...in more ways than one...but I finally hear her heels clicking down the stairs. Time has lost all meaning and my mind is mush. I can feel the strain on my balls and even my cock veins sticking out. OI presume cum is no longer leaking but know I am ready to explode at the slightest touch. I am in hell caught between pleasure and release, and I have no control over my condition.

I hear you approach me...I sense your warmth, smell your perfume, and feel your bra and breasts brush my arm...making me shudder. Your hands reach behind my head. You unstrap the gag and I swallow to readjust the saliva in my mouth. As I do, I see you push your hand into your panties to touch your clit and then you turn around, spread your legs and bend over. You move the fabric aside to expose your rosebud and insert your fingertips into your wet pussy-ass. You groan quietly then stand.

Then you step even closer...our bras and thighs rubbing...and you raise your hand to my face. I smell your musky essence but then you pinch my nose with one hand so that I open my mouth and simultaneously stick your fingers into my mouth. Then I hear a sharp, "Suck it my bitch!" (And I have no reason to not suck your sweet fingers with abandon.)

After properly cleaning your fingers, I hear, "Well my bitch, how much longer should you have to wait to cum for refusing to answer my questions?"

"A half an hour my Mistress", I whisper. You walk around behind me and I hear her pick up something. I hear a swish in the air and I feel my ass erupt with fire.

"I clearly don't like that answer slut. You see, I have decided to up the play today. In the past, merely extending your torment was sufficient to control you but it seems you are wise to that and trying to merely wait me out."

So..you know will suffer the consequences of disrespecting my desires. As I flog you, think again about what I might want, not what you want!" And another swish and followed by stinging pain across my ass.

I quickly answer "an hour, Mistress?"

Swat!

Then quickly, "Two hours my beautiful Mistress!"

"That's better slut. You know there is nothing more that I enjoy than tormenting you...so less time is bad and more time is good. Understand?"

"Yes, my generous Mistress!"

(Under your breadth..."now you are starting to sound like a proper sissy slave")

I hear you set what I now know is a cane back down and feel you walk back in front of me. You pick up the gag and you put it back in my mouth, tightening the strap so I can't push it out. However you remove the mask and I blink even in the low light of the room.

You put on another pair of rubber gloves and oil up your hands. Sitting back down in the nearby chair you resume my stroking torture once again. Your hand sliding slowly over my cock is driving me insane. My feet are sore from the five-inch heels they are jammed into and my leg muscles are aching from the heels forcing me to stay on my toes.

Clearly, you love having me like this; it seems to make you so hot having me totally helpless, and using my own need for pleasure to torture me. I can smell your scents...sweet, musky and otherwise... and see your other hand stroking now your clit as you watch me. I am lost in your torture, a constant moan comes from behind my gag, and I am totally yours.

You stop touching me as you know when I am closer to orgasm. You place a hand on the wired box next to your chair. And with a flip of a switch, I feel my ass buzzing and I see you look into my face for signs of recognition. You see me flinch a bit but reach over to the box and turn a knob. The sensation of rising and falling pulses grows. Then you turn it up a gain. And pick up your glass of wine and sip and watch.

Like waves in a storm breaking onto the smooth sand of a deserted beach, each series of pulses and vibrations push me back and forth from pain to ecstasy to calm and back again though the cycle. The effect is exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. Several minutes pass, the wine glass is half emptied and you reach over and snap, the vibrations end.

"I do hope that was pleasant for my little trollop?" "But it is time to treat you with the feeling of being properly taken as a sissy that I know you desire."

You get up and walk behind me to the wall with even more of your toys hanging on it. You come up behind me, briefly caress my ass and remove the electronic plug. Then you buckle a belt around my waist with other straps that hang down to the floor. You go back to your toy area and I hear you squeeze some lube out then feel it smeared on my ass crack. Then you begin pushing fingers into me to loosen me up. Once my ass muscles are stretched enough I feel you start to push a dildo into me. It feels a bit large but you finally get the whole thing with its large size and length inside me. You grab the loose straps and pull them between my legs. Pulling hard, you buckle them to the back of the belt forcing the cock deeper inside me and holding it there.

I feel so full and terribly horny as I watch my unseen "Loving-demon Mistress" walk back around in front of me. I am rocking a bit in my restraints working the dildo inside me, fucking myself with it and you notice. "My what a dirty slutty whore you are? Working that cock into your ass so obviously!"

But I know my Mistress likes it when I do this, and a wicked smile comes upon your face as you sit back down in your chair. One hand goes to my cock to resume my stroking torture while the other goes back to stroking your very wet clit inside your panties.

"Oh my slut...you know how wet and horny this makes Mistress?" "Watching my bitch all hard and horny but unable to get off."

"But rocking back and forth fucking yourself with that nice big cock I just slid up your ass...makes me so fucking hot!"

I watch moaning in pleasurable agony as you stroke my cock while bringing yourself closer to orgasm. The smell of your sex is now agonizing as I try and fuck myself deeper with the dildo in my ass. Your breathing gets quicker and your nipples are hard as a rock as you let go of my cock and lean back in the chair. Your back arches as your hand is a blur between your legs as you let loose a scream as yet another wave of orgasm takes you.

I am screaming behind the gag but for another reason, with the dildo pumping in my ass and my cock dripping small drops of cum I am right on the edge but can't get myself off. I am shaking and trembling in the chains that hold me as your entertainment. All I can do is watch as you shudder through your orgasm and slowly come back to earth.

"Oh my slut that was so good, you are such a good little bitch enduring hours of torture so Mistress can have all these nice orgasms." "Well you still have about thirty minutes left but you have been such a good bitch, and I have cum so hard I am a bit tired." So I think I will let you cum now."

Reaching out you first place nipple clamps on my exposed nipples attached to a chain. As you grab my cock, which has now been in bondage and tortured for about four and a half hours, you pull on the chain attached to my nipples. I am lost in a lust filled daze as I feel your hand start to speed up. I feel my orgasm start to build and start rocking my hips a bit, which pumps the cock in and out of my ass. I feel my self going up on the toes of my spike-heeled pumps as every muscle in my body starts to tighten. My body arches as much as my bondage allows as my orgasm finally hits me, I am screaming behind the ball gag as I am finally allowed to cum.

Somewhere in my cum drenched haze I feel you unhooking the chains from my nipples as well as my wrist and ankle cuffs. Then you spread a blanket on the floor in front of me. I just slump to the floor and lay there shaking with the force of the orgasm still coursing through my body. You unbuckle the gag and dildo and pull them gently from my mouth and ass.

When I finally come down from this incredible sexual high, I open my eyes and I am staring at your sexy black patent pumps.

"Well you looked like you enjoyed that my slut, but Mistress is still horny from watching her bitch cum so hard. So I am giving you 2 minutes to recover then I had better find you upstairs with that tongue of your buried in my pussy."

I watch your feet as you get up and head up the stairs, I start to lever myself off the floor to follow; I know if I am late you will gladly hang me back up and possibly use your cane to correct me for not obeying quickly enough. And then, I might have to endure another 5-hours of the most exquisitely wonderful training imaginable.