I’ll be the Sun to your Moon

Story Info
Childhood friends became sex partners after 18th birthday.
8.3k words
4.38
14.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be the Sun to your Moon

By jbloveseroticas

Please Note: I am an inexperienced author, who just made this erotica for fun. I have no experience with writing stories other than in exams. Also, home boy is a virgin. I have no sexual experiences whether orally or genitally. This was done for fun and I would like for you to have fun reading this.

Description: Sol (M21) and Luna (F18) grew up as really close friends, almost siblings, but as they became sexually aware of each other...things began to change.

Chapter 1

Sol POV:

Isn't she beautiful? Yeah, damn right she is. I lie here on bed looking at my Luna as she cuddled up on my chest, naked under the sheets, sleeping peacefully, with a bright and beautiful smile on her face. My hand ran along the smooth skin of her back slowing going down to get a nice full feel of her luscious ass. "You like that huh?" Luna said as my fingers were deep in the flesh of her soft ass. I laughed as I replied, "Then who wouldn't like an ass such as yours?" Her response that was kissing me on my lips and getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom as a I watched her nice, black, fat ass walk towards the bathroom.

Now you might be asking, what the hell is going on? Well my childhood friend and I just did the deed. Yeah fam, we fucked and it was really, really good. I guess I should start from the beginning and how we reached here. So we'll go back to my Luna's 18 birthday party.

It was April 6th. I hadn't seen Luna in 2 years because I was on a scholarship at the University of Toronto, just finishing my second year. Yeah, we did stay in contact via video calls and stuff, but because I was really busy with work and stuff I had to keep our conversations short. I finished my last exam for the term pretty early so I decided that I had to be there for her 18th birthday. I left for home ASAP. I lived in the suburbs of Linstead, Jamaica.

I reached the day of her birthday and my parents came to pick me up from the airport. I told them no need to stop at home and they should just carry me straight to Luna's birthday party. Upon arrival at her front gate, I saw birthday decorations and heard loud music blasting. I took her birthday gift from my luggage and made my way to her front lawn where her birthday party was being kept. As I stood on the lawn I heard a loud scream from behind me and turned to greet a nice pair of 34B cup boobs in my face. I was a pretty short guy, 5'5", dark skinned guy, tall kinky hair faded around the sides and dyed brown at the top. I wasn't the athletic guy either, I played Volleyball to keep in shape, but I still had had a bit of belly.

Continuing, when I looked up to see whose tits I had my face planted in I was greeted by the most pleasant most innocent smile, a really familiar smile. "Luna!!" I shouted as I hugged her in excitement, really happy to see her. I pulled away and began to take in just how much she has grown the last time I saw her, hell she was even taller than me. She was at least 5'7" with heels that made her look 5'10", nice 34B breast (they weren't big but they still looked nice on her), she was still on the chubby side evident of how her dress was showing her tummy a bit, she had nice hips that filled her dress as it held on to her shapely body. Her hair was cut since the last time I saw her. Of course it wasn't short, but mine had grown taller than hers. She wore an afro hair style with a crown on her head. Her dark skinned glowed in the night as the lights hit her from all directions. Her sight was majestic. Truly beautiful.

She held me by the hands and started to carry me around the house, introducing me to her friends from school. Her friends were indeed pretty but they couldn't match up to her in my eyes. The night went on and we had a blast, food, beer, dancing and music. It was about 1 o clock in the night when parents started to arrive to take their children home. Soon it was just me and Luna left on the front lawn.

I lived across the street from Luna's house so reaching home was no problem, however with my parents' consent I was allowed to stay the night. The music was turned down and a soft slow song was playing. I got to my feet and asked Luna if she'd like to have a dance. "I'd love to", she replied. So we began to get in position, she placed her hands on my shoulders and a placed my hands around her waist and we began to rock slowly music.

"So how was university?" asked Luna as I was the one who had my head on her chest.

"It was good." I responded "the teachers were nice, a lot of nice chicas and stuff, they weren't as nice as you though. You've really grown Luna, into a fine woman. You shined brighter than everyone tonight kiddo."

"Aww, thanks Sol. I feel really better hearing that from you. So how does your head feel between my knockers?" she asked. I quickly lift my head and cleared my throat.

"You certainly have grown if I do say so myself..." "You're taller than me now (sadly), you're body proportions have also increased as well, you've become a total knockout."

"Oh stop it Sol, your exaggerating, I'm just average."

"Rubbish Luna-kiddo, you really are a knockout, top-tier."

As those words left my mouth I noticed that we were staring deep into each other's eyes. Her dark eyes captured me in an illusion and before I knew it, I was on my tip toes, feeling her breath on my face her body lowering to meet mine. Then suddenly she tripped over her feet and we both fell to the ground. She was on top of me. I could feel her hot breath against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

We quickly got up and brushed off and laughed a little and we began to head inside.

On our way in, we told the DJ that it was over now and that he could leave. As we went inside Luna's parents greeted me at the door.

"Hello Sol" both Mr and Mrs Ciel said in unison as they led us in and carried us to the dining room where we had a small meal together. They asked their questions about university and I answered them as best as possible. We finished up with a prayer and Luna's parents began to head off to bed. On their way out of the dining room Mr Ciel turned to me and said

"I know the two of you are grown adults now, but don't do anything I wouldn't do up there ok son."

Luna and I stood in awkward silence as we watched her parents head for their bed room. Once they were out of sight we began to laugh at that cringe statement her father just made. Luna and I stayed a little longer had a few more beers and talked some more before we finally began to prepare for bed.

Chapter 2

We finished up our preparations for bed and made our way to Luna's bedroom. Yes, this is where I slept every time I was at her place, in her bedroom. I even knew where my sleeping bag was. We did this because we grew up like siblings more than friends. As I headed into her closet to take out my sleeping bag she made a suggestion, a suggestion that I'm glad I didn't turn down.

"How about you sleep in my bed tonight?

Not going to lie, at first I was shocked. I was completely baffled, were both going to sleep in our undies which was normal as we used to do it a lot while growing up. But then I asked myself why not. She's a completely hot babe, totally legal now, I've known her all my like so why not. We're friends anyway. So I ended up agreeing and going into the bed with her. I lay down beside her and covered under her sheets and quickly fell asleep.

*********

Morning came about quicker than expected, and I woke up with a slight headache because of how much alcohol I drank. It wasn't enough to get me drunk, but it was to give me a slight feeling of discomfort. As I recalled last night events I began to remember where I was. In Luna's bed. Then I came to a realization, I was spooning Luna. My dick pressed hard on her ass, it twitched as a realised what was going on. Then something else happen, she began moving her ass, grinding it on my dick as slight moans escaped her lips. I tried and called out to her, but it seems she was still actually sleeping. I really didn't want to wake her up, (truth to be told I didn't want to move) and because my hands were under her head, I decided to stay there as her ass began moving up and down my shaft. Slowly and gently as she moaned in her sleep.

I couldn't help but let a few groans escape my lips as my hard member began twitching under the movement of her soft round ass. Then I began to hear her say a few words while grinding on me. "Oh Sol, deeper, harder in this virgin pussy, cum in me and breed this virgin pussy, oh Sol," Yes, that's exactly what I heard Luna saying as she grind up and down my hard member. I was hard as a rock and I could feel the cum building up in my rod, I called out a couple more time to make sure she was sleeping and it really seemed that she was. Her grinding and sleep talking continued and there was no escape or maybe it was me who didn't want to escape. I nutted in my undies at the same time it sounded like she climaxed in her sleep. She went quiet and stopped moving. I could feel the cum soaking through my undies that I slept in and I made a move for it. I ran to the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up. Thank God my undies were black so the wet stains wouldn't show.

I went back into her room to see her sleeping safe and sound. Just as I had left her, she really was quiet a heavy sleeper. I went and stood over her. Watching her as her face was painted with a beautiful and innocent smile. Just as the thought washed my brain she began to wake up. She open her eyes and saw me and her smile became even brighter.

"This is a good sight to wake up to every morning." Luna said sheepishly into my face.

"A good morning to you too beautiful." I said as she sat up one her bed. Her mother open the door and saw us talking.

"Good morning love birds, it's time for breakfast." We all laughed as Mrs Ciel closed the door and headed back to the kitchen.

Luna's POV

As my mother closed the door, Sunny (what I called him because his name means sun in English) went to search for some old clothes he had left in my drawers before he went to university. As Sunny left my room to go change in the bathroom, I vividly remembered the dream I had. My body quivered as a remembered how hard he pounded my pussy in my dreams as a shouted and moaned under his slaughter. I remembered how he nutted into me, I could feel his hot sperm gushing into me as I convulsed and gipped my sheet as an orgasm ran through my body. I really hope that I made no hint of this while sleeping. Not that I'm a shy girl or anything but I'd be so embarrassed if I did. Not that I wouldn't do anything for the real deal right now. That was the plan after all.

I got up and started to search for some clothes to eat breakfast in. It was a Saturday so I had no school and I'd get to spend the whole day with Sunny. The thing is, I've liked Sunny since I was 14, my parents have been very supportive and they've decided to let me tell him when I was ready. The thing is for the past 4 years, evening while he was away studying, I still haven't mustered the courage to tell him how I feel. They just keep getting stronger and stronger every time I see him, and now that he's here I'm trying my best to stay composed. I couldn't even control my excitement yesterday when I saw him walk on to the front lawn. I totally have to make him fuck me before he leaves again.

As I changed out of the clothes I wore to bed last night, I noticed a wet stain on my undies. It was different from my juices that I had secreted while I was sleeping. It had a bleach like smell which was definitely unfamiliar. It felt sticky on the material of my panties which was really weird. I didn't really have time to think about it so I just placed them in my dirty clothes basket and continued to get ready.

As I finished my morning routine I went down to breakfast where everyone was seated and waiting. My mom had prepared an omelette sandwich with mint tea for our breakfast, and as always we prayed and ate. As I sat eating my food Sol said,

"Hey Luna, meet me at my gate in an hour. I'm taking you out. It's really been a while since we've gone out together. Oh and carry a change of clothes and bath suit"

I looked up trying to hide to hide the fact that I was thinking of him pounding me in my dreams and I tried my best not to seem awkward.

"Yeah no problem, I'll meet you out there in a few." I said in excitement as he began to head out to get ready for whatever he had planned. He told my parents goodbye and that he had a wonderful night last night and wished them a good day before he left. I hurriedly finished my breakfast and went to my room to get changed.

Sol's POV

It's been an hour since I left Luna's hours and she should be arriving any minute now. I asked my mother to borrow her car and with her permission I took her car keys and parked the car outside my gate. I was dressed in a white T-shirt, white Jeans and white shoes, with a blue jeans sweater. It was a simple look but I liked it. As I stood at the car door, Luna exited her house, looking real gorgeous. It was a really simple look but she did herself justice with her choice of clothing. She came out wearing a white oversized shirt and it was obvious she wasn't wearing any bras as her nipples were showing, with a white short tights that reached right below her ass and damn- her ass filled it so well. It was ripped in the front which showed a little bit of her upper thighs. She wore a white heels with a pair of French coffee thigh high stockings. I honestly don't get the stocking but I don't mind cause no matter what she looked damn good.

Chapter 3

It was about noon when we got into the car and began our journey. Music, food and vibe and that's all we wanted. While driving I noticed that my attention was being drawn away from the road to something else. Her exposed stocking clad thighs were calling out to me in all its majesty. They looked so smooth and sexy as her skinned glossed in the sunlight to where the stockings were covered up. Who knew that such a sight could make me tingle in my south pole?

I don't know what influenced me but my left hand, left the steering wheel and slowly made its way to her thighs and I heard what seemed like a slight moan. I turned my head to see what was going on and met her eyes as they gazed deep into mine, a bright yet innocent smile on her face, which I loved so much, a smile I've always wanted to protect. Seeing that she had no problems with where my hand had wondered I let it stay there, the feel of her thighs marking into my brain. Oh how soft and smooth her skin felt in my hands. I felt her shiver as my hands began to make gentle movements on her thigh. That was as far as I dared to go. I've had my fair share of sexual experiences before, but this was a totally different case. She is my childhood friend, my little sister, a girl who I cherished and wanted to protect her innocent smile forever.

As the thought washed my brain I felt her hand on mine. I could feel the movement of my hand as it was slowly guided up her thigh, and left at on her inner thigh close to her crotch. My hand had lost contact with her skin, but I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. I started moving my hands up and down her inner thighs. One slight movement upward and my hands met her crotch, her body shivered and a slight moan escaped her lips. Since she was the one who instigated this, I happily carried along. After all I did promise to make her enjoy herself and id do anything and I mean anything for this girl. I kept the same hand movement while driving, up to her crotch and down her thighs and slight moan will escape her lips one in a while.

At this point the heat from her crotch was like steam and I could feel the wetness of her crotch through her clothing, her shivers became more intensive and her moans became more frequent and louder. My dick was standing firm in my pants as her scent spread through the air of the car, mainly because the AC was on. Her scent was like a drug seeping into my nostrils and filling my nose. My hand stopped going down her thigh, but instead it was going up and down her crotch area. I was playing with her pussy through her clothes. With no signs of disapproval, I began moving my hand faster and rougher. I pressed my fingers harder into her clothes and placed more pressure on pussy. Very evident moans were released into the air, the car filling more with her scent, my dick twitching and hardening even more with all these actions taking place.

After a few minutes of this her moans filled the car, I could feel her convulsing in her seat, her crotch became soaked with her juices as they began trickling down my finger onto the seat, evidence she had just had an orgasm. I removed my hands and placed them into my mouth. I could taste her pussy juice that had seeped through her clothes. She most definitely had been eating her pineapple because her juices were sweet and savoury like pancake syrup. She tasted amazing. I'd take a good long taste from the source right now.

She finally came off her high. Her breathing settled and her periodical shakings from the after effects of her orgasm had stopped.

"So how did I taste daddy?" she asked as my fingers were still in my mouth enjoying the taste of her cunt juice. "I'm really wondering how you can do all that and still be driving the car."

With a giggle because of her previous question I said,

"So I'm daddy now huh? Your juices tasted really good. I can see that you've been eating your pineapples, and I am really a good driver if I do say so myself."

"Well how else could I have lightened the atmosphere if I didn't say something like that?"

"Well that was true, 'cause if it was up to me we would've been quiet for the rest of the drive."

With loud laughs the mood went back to music and vibe as we sung our way to the gates of Jewel Dunn's River Resort and Spa. As we entered the parking lot, Luna asked the question that I had been waiting to hear from her.

"So will we continue where we left off?"

Not wanting to seem too excited I said to her with a smile on my face' "Well we'll see about that."

Chapter 4

I parked our vehicle and went to check in for our already booked 2 day, 2 night stay in the hotel. It was about 3 in the afternoon so we had already lost some of the time we were supposed to have been here for. I inquired if we could have a room change to a single bed suite because it seemed we would no longer be needing the double bed suite that I had previously booked. There was an available room and the change was approved. I paid the extra money and we left the front desk and went straight for our room.

On entering the room, we saw an heart shaped bed, with rose petals scattered all over, a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and we heard soft slow music play, and if I'm not wrong it was the same song that was playing when we had the last dance at her birthday party.

"So you're a man with a plan huh?" Luna said as she entered the bedroom "Is it me or you were planning this from the start."

Having no idea that the room was going to be set up like this I said. "I really wish this was my plan, but they did a mighty good job executing a plan that was never planned"

We made it our duty to rest up first as it had been a long drive. We undressed down to our undies and both took a nap in the bed that was prepared.

I woke about an hour and an half later to a room filled with gawking and sucking sounds. I could feel the movement on my nether regions as I gained realization of what was happening. I looked up to see Luna's head bobbing up and down my hard black disco stick. The sounds made by her mouth continued to fill the room and as worked her way around my shaft. I wasn't blessed as these porn stars, but I did boast a nicely girthed 6 inch penis. As I watched her continue working my shaft I said,