I’ll be the Sun to your Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder and faster daddy!!!" I heard her say as I was thrusting inside her,

I obliged to her request and increased the speed of my thrust. Sounds could be heard each time our bodies made contact. Loud moans, clapping sounds and sounds coming from our sex filled the room as her pussy spoke to me. Sounds came from her cunt as the gripped increased even more, squeezing my cock as if it was milking it. At this point I could feel cum rising in my dick, as it swelled and opposed the grip of her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum Luna!!!"

"Cum inside me daddy!! Let's do it together, I'm going to cum too!!!"

As she replied I looked down at her and what I saw sent me into complete over drive. As mentioned before the smile she carried was innocent and sweet, but what I saw was different. Her smile became one of a woman that was being fucked and pleased, her eyes rolled back, her eyes teary, her mouth drooling. Her moans fill my ear, loud enough that anyone passing by out room could hear us. At the sight of her face I busted into her as her pussy contracted around my dick. As we both exclaimed,

"I'm CUMMING!!!!!"

I filled her with my nut, I could feel as 6 to 7 good sprays of cum left my shaft and went directly into the depth of her pussy. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock. As she quaked below me, juices rushing from her pussy. She gripped the sheet in her hands as her orgasm rushed through her body. I collapsed on top of her, my head landing right in between her tits. She held my head in place as we both took deep breaths, trying to catch our breaths after such an intense intercourse.

With little strength we both changed our positions, I rolled off her and made my way to rest my head on the pillows. She then came and rested her head on my chest as both dosed off. Not having the strength to go clean up our selves. And that my friends is how we ended up at present, watching her big booty jiggle on her way to the bathroom. I got up out of bed as well and headed after her.             

A lot of things happened after that, but that's for a next time. Thanks for reading my story on how I fucked my childhood friend (nah fam I was played lolol). Please give reviews and comments to the author.