I’ll be the Sun to your Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a good way to wake up every now and then."

"Well since you didn't give me a final answer in the car, I decided to take the initiative myself. You'll be mine for the rest of the trip. Now shut up and lay back down."

In total agreement to her decision I decided to lay back and enjoy this sloppy head I was getting, and trust me it was good. Her tongue was rubbing the back of my shaft as her bobbed up and down my hard member. She lift her head of my dick and began tonguing my pee hole and lowered her head just enough to suck on the head of my dick. The simultaneous pleasure had me on high as I groaned and moaned. While I was enjoying the blowjob I decided that Luna should also enjoy herself. So I said to her,

"Let's try a 69?"

She happily changed position from between my legs and turned her body so her cunt was right above my face. She continued to work her mouth on my dick, licking, sucking and deep throating my cock as I lay under her weight. The smell of her pussy in my face, her juices so much they began dripping through her panties into my face, the heat off her pussy radiating in my face made me cock firmer in her mouth. I shifted her panties aside to gain sight of her beautiful pink pussy lips, her wet pink inside right above my face. Awaiting to be devoured. I lowered her pussy on my face and took my first every taste from the source. And just as before she tasted amazing. I continued by licking around the edges of her pussy. Slowly and carefully around the fat outer lips of her meaty pussy and carefully made my way inward. I could feel the vibrations of her moans on my dick as she tried to suck my dick when getting eaten.

I made my way to the inner labia and I started kissing, sucking, licking her cunt lips, the juices of her pussy had spread all around and I could taste her cunt juice in my lips, I enjoyed every bit of her honey that made its way into my lips. The further in I went the more violent her moans became, no longer able to focus on the blowjob she was giving, not that I mind. I continued my assault on her inner lips as I ran my tongue up and down her pussy.

I made my way to her vaginal opening. I slowing stuck my tongue into her pussy and her load moans filled the room and she convulsed under my tongue assault. I continued tongue fucking her and began using one of my hands to play with her clitoris. Her moans became groans and she shouted on top of her voice unable to contain her pleasure. More of her sweet maple syrup gushed from her cunt and I happily lapped it up like a thirsty dog drinking water. I decided that it was time to end this event and made me way to clit. I removed the thin flesh covering it and lightly ran the tip of my tongue across it. Her body spasm and shook at the simple contact with her clit. I then made my full attack at her clitoris, sucking and licking her little pleasure button and used one of my hands to finger her wet, hot, tight cunt hole. I had to harden my grip on her as she screamed, and twisted and convulsed under my full assault. In no less than a minute of this my face was washed with a nice spray of pussy juice and she climaxed from my oral skills. I lapped her juices again, thirstily and hungrily enjoying her sweet maple syrup.

At the end of her orgasm, Luna lay flat on top of me, her cunt still in my face, she was out cold. My dick was still hard as she did not finish and I didn't mind this at all. The scent and heat off her pussy was in my face and my dick twitched at the stimulus. I lay down flat on my back Luna's wait still on me and soon after I feel a sleep.

Chapter 5

I woke up again to Luna standing naked in front of the bed. Her beautiful 34B cup tits, her chubby belly, her fat cunt, thick thighs, well-shaped hips and fat ass in front of me. My dick immediately went hard in dire need of attention. She looked as if she was just about to take a bath. She looked at me and notice me 6 inch dick standing proud in all its might, shouting for attention. My attention had been placed mainly on her boobs as she stood, now modelling in front of me when she noticed my reaction to her naked body.

She noticed where my eyes were and walked towards the bed and straddled my dick. She held my hands and pulled me to sit up. She stuffed my face between her tits and began grinding her naked cunt on my dick. The juices of her pussy quickly lubricated our skin contact as she humped my dick. Her pussy rubbed on the back of my shaft as my head was stuffed in between her soft breast. She started to moan as well as she began to feel the pleasure of her movement. Her hands held my head in place as she shacked her knockers into my face and I motor boated her and began enjoying. Her gripped loosen up as her breathing and moaning became heavier. As she continued rubbing her cunt on my dick, I moved my head from between her breast and started to suck on the nipple of her right breast and began pinching her left nipple. Our moans and groans filled the room as we continued our humping. My dick began to swell as it filled with semen. I dipped my head back in between her breast and hugged her tight as her replaced her grip around my head.

I sunk my hand in into her flesh as I busted on myself, as she began to spasm due to her orgasm. My cum sprayed onto my belly and up to my chest as Luna's juices squirted out of her cunt. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5, good sprays of cum left my hood and my face was still stuffed between Luna's breasts. The last of my cum was emptied from inside my shaft by the slow and gentle movements she had been making while I was cumming. She got up off my lap and took a long lick of a stream of cum that had been sprayed to my chest. She swallowed and smiled at me, opening her mouth to show me it was empty. She then lowered her head to my chest one more time, with a concerning look on her face.

"This is most definitely the first time I've made contact with a man's cum, but for some reason it smells really familiar."

Her face then changed as if she had realised something.

"So it was you?!! Well of course it was you who else could it be. You came on my panties this morning didn't you?"

I was shocked as fuck when I heard what she said. Because I was sure as hell that I left the bed fast enough so that it didn't mess up her clothes, or did I?

I looked up at her and said' "Well if you didn't begin to grind on me in your sleep it wouldn't have happened."

She paused for a minute as if she was caught off guard by something. She then shrugged her shoulders looking as if she was giving up on her argument. She looked at me and said,

"Oh really now? Damn- you liked my ass rubbing your dick that much huh." A smirk flashed across her lips.

I let her play it off, not reminding her of the words she said in her sleep. Not that I found her weird or anything for it, if anything I found it damn hot. She made her way to the bathroom door and shouted across the room.

"We bathing or not Sunny?"

"Is that an invitation!?"

"Well you've and ready seen and touched everything so I don't see the problem."

With that I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. It was a really spacious bathroom. A glass shower, with brown tiles shining in the light. It was a really good design and I loved it. We went into the shower together and took our times bathing. We ran our have on every inch and crease of each other's body. We helped each other to soap and wash off. As we stood under the shower together I held Luna from behind. My hands reached for her breasts. As I took them in my hands they became fill. I squeezed them gently as she moaned at my touch. My tool once again became hard and got stuck in her ass crack.

"You horny little fucker, didn't you just cum?"

I responded saying, "with a sexy woman like you around, this member of mine can get up anytime and anywhere."

"Sounds fun, but we'd better get going if we want anything to eat."

With that we ended our bathe and went to get dressed. I wore a black T-shirt, black sweat pants and a black shoes. I like to dress simple. Luna on the other hand was stunning. She wore a black crop top exposing her belly (still as sexy as ever). As usual she wore no bra underneath, her erected nipples showing in all their glory. She wore a mini-skirt that would expose everything once she bend down. She had on a pair of black patterned stockings and a pair of sneakers to complete. In my eyes even though she was simply dressed she was magnificent. Her beauty shun above everyone else's. It was about 8:30 in the night when we left the hotel room. The corridors and halls were busy with people and we greeted them. The men eyes turned as I made my way down the corridors and through the halls with the majestic angel at my side, their wives and girlfriends slapping them on the hands or shoulders as they took in my Luna's beauty. We finally arrived at the dining hall and ordered a simple dinner. Nothing too fancy, nothing too cheap. We came to get our money's worth after all. We ate dinner and began to walk around the hotel.

We took pictures individually and together so we could post on the media once we've reached back to our rooms. Our walked wasn't just a simple walk either. We teased and touched each other, making out in the dark places, while we subtly yet constantly had our hands on each other in the lit places. We walked until we arrived at one of the pools and bar in the resort. To our surprise the pool was empty and the bar had no customers. We checked our phone and noted that the time was 10:30 and most people had gone back to their rooms. We decided to be night birds and went to sit at the bar. We both ordered a rum punch with extra rum of course and a few snacks to go with it. We then went and sat by the edge of the pool where the lights were dim. It was after hours and no life guards were on duty so we made sure to play safe. We sat down and had our drink while laughing, playing and fondling each other. Time went by quickly as we behaved like a young couple who just discovered sex. We were a young couple, yet to have sex.

When our attention finally got back to earth, the bar had closed and only the lights were on. We moved from the pool side to one lounge chairs with an umbrella to make sure were properly covered. We sat together and started to make out immediately. The rum taking a slight effect on us. Our make out sesh was hot and heavy. Our tongues meted and greeted one another, our hands all over each other's body. I took her and up off the chair and led her to straddle me while we kissed deeply. My hands wondered around her body, she began to grind on me as she felt my dick harden in my pants.

Chapter 6

Luna's POV

I could feel his dick growing in his pants, with only 3 layers of clothing separating us. I felt like stripping and fucking him right here, right now, but I wanted my first time to be somewhere comfortable and memorable. I began grinding on him as his dick grew and made its way to the entrance of my pussy where only our clothes separated. I could feel my pussy steaming at this point and wanted desperate release. I don't know what took over me but my body moved on its own. I broke our kiss and put him to lay back on the lounge chair. I then sat up and flung my feet over his face. Covering his face with my cunt. I could feel my juices running down my legs and I knew my panties were soaked.

Again I don't know if it was the rum or what else but this is what I heard myself demanding as I lowered my panty covered pussy on to his face. "Lick my cunt through my panties boy. Use your face to make me cum again. He began his assault. His I could feel his tongue through my panties, his hands left his side going into my blouse and he began to play with my breast. He started playing with my already sensitive nipples that were in contact with my blouse all night. I moaned with all my might as I felt his tongue pressing against my panty as if he wanted it to bore holes in it. I didn't know a man could be so good at giving head to the point where he was finding all my sensitive points through my panties. The simultaneous stimulation of my nipples getting played with and my pussy getting licked was bringing me to and orgasm quickly.

Between one of his usual gaps for air, he paused and said to me "Note this." And I began following the traces of his tongue on my panties.

T. H. I. S.- I. S. - M. Y. - P. U. S. S. Y

At the realization at what he spelt with his tongue I couldn't hold it in. I climaxed. I groaned at the top of my voice, my echoes could be heard bouncing off the empty walls. Juices gushed from my pussy, the third time for today. My body convulsed and spasmed as he Sunny continued to lick me through my soaked panties. I was so sensitive at this point I had to make an effort to slide way from him face, as my body gave out and I fell flat on top of him. Lying in the incorrect position of the lounge chair.

Sunny's plans were entirely different front mines. He got out of his reclined position and pulled me back up to his face. He used his teeth to push my panties aside and began a second assault on my very sensitive pussy. I could feel as he dipped his face in to my already wet pussy, his tongue went up and down my slit, the suction of his mouth on my inner lips, his tongue periodically entering my cunt hole. In no time, with all this stimulus combined, my already sensitive pussy was led to a second orgasm. More juices leaving my cunt as my convulsions began again, as I was not able to exit the high of my first orgasm. He had not let up and was still licking my pussy. I literally started fighting to get him to let me go, but his grip became stronger and I couldn't escape his grasps. The sensation I was feeling was so over whelming, tears left my eyes, I was a mess, it felt too good I wanted him to stop. I moaned and screamed as his tongue continued to assault my cunt.

My orgasm never ending from the last one. I was continuously squirting and leaking juices while his never ending assault continued. My body convulsing like I was being electrocuted, I wanted it to stop, just because this felt too good, I was too sensitive, my body couldn't handle this feeling. Tears leaking from my eyes I began to beg.

"Please stop. You win. I can't." each between moans.

He responded by speeding up his tongue. Shoving it in and out of my hole. I could feel saliva drooling from my mouth, my eyes filled with tears as I suffered under this blissful torcher. His grip strengthened around my waist, I was a victim at his mercy. The tension grew and finally my body offered a final orgasm. I scream until I was out of air, I was done, my body gave, I had no strength to move. I went limp I could only feel my juices leaking from my cunt as his tongue lapped them up and finally after a full 3 minutes it stopped. I felt him lay down in his reclined position as I lay down on him, out like a bulb, my consciousness fading away.

********

I woke up to a gentle shaking, my consciousness slowly came back to me and everything that happen before I was knocked out washed my brain.

"You up?" Sunny asked, his voice soothing as he caressed my ass that was on his chest.

"Yeah I'm up. You evil sun of a bitch." He caught on to my pun and we had a laugh. I wasn't angry or anything, I never felt such a feeling before. It was really amazing.

"You think you can get on your feet beb?" he asked as he started moving around so he could get up.

We both sat at the edge of the lounge chair and he stood perfectly, I could see how wet his shirt, filled with the juices that came from my pussy. I tried to stand as well only to fail. My feet felt like jelly, my head felt light. He noticed the answer to his question and so he proceeded to lift me bridal style, taking me into his arms. We made our way to our room and he placed me on the bed, and before I knew it I was out again.

Chapter 7

Sol's POV (again lmao)

I went to the kitchen to prepare some food and when I returned I found Luna sleeping. Something we had yet to use was on the verandah. A hot top. So I filled it with water and let the water heat. I went to the bed and undressed Luna. I then carried her to the hot tub and placed her in to let her soak in the water. When I returned to the kitchen the food was ready, so I shared it on plates and carried them out to the hot tub, bringing along two bottles of water to quench our thirst as it's been a few hours since we've drunken any water. As I walked out to the verandah, I noticed that Luna was awake as she looked up at me with a broad smile on her face.

"What'd you make?"

"Your favorite, Lasagnas." I replied as I lay it down on the edges of the tub.

I then stripped naked in beside the tub hanging my clothes on some chairs that were placed out there. I shivered as the chill of the night tingled my body. I slowly entered the tub and sat beside Luna, who had already started eating. She fed me a few spoons and went back to eating right after. As she ate I thought about what had commenced by the pool. I never realized I had a submissive bone in my body until she screamed at the top of her voice that I should lick her pussy through her panties. She finished most of the lasagna before she placed the rest of it down where I had first placed it. She took a drink of her water and made a sigh of relief, my signal that she was full. She then crawled over on my sitting on my lap. My dick then began to gain life underneath her weight, sticking against her pussy. I hugged her from behind, taking her tits in the palm of my hands. My hands sunk into the flesh, she let out soft moans as squeezed and released them. I placed kisses on her neck, sending chills through her body. Her hips began moving, the flesh of her meaty cunt rubbed over my cock.

One of my hands left her chest and went between her legs, I started playing with her cunt. I found her clit and began rubbing it, making slow circles, sometimes taking it between my fingers and lightly pinching. This increased the frequency and pitch of her moans as she continued grinding on my naked dick. All of a sudden she stood up in the tub and took me by my hands. Still wet she carried me inside the room to the bed. She lay down on the bed and stared into my eyes, that soft innocent smile she has always carried never left her face. She then said in a soft and sexy tone.

"Fuck me daddy."

My eyes went wide at her words. For one I was real surprised at her request, but the word daddy was what really caught my surprise. I looked over at one of the bed night tables and saw a pack of condoms. I was about to go for one and I heard her say, "I have some Plan-B pills." I looked at her realizing that I had played right into her hands. That innocent smile still on her face.

I then stepped in between her legs, placing the head to my dick at the opening of her vagina. The next words she muttered shuck my body.

"I'm still a virgin so please, take time."

I froze as I had never done it with a virgin before, but I decided that this would be a good experience. I slowly advanced as I felt a slight resistance. She shrieked as I continued to force against it. I looked up to make sure she was ok and she gave me the go ahead. I slowly continued my advance, until I had gotten past the resistance. As I continued to enter her insides I started taking notice of how hot, tight and wet her insides were. Finally I bottomed out, the full length of my rod in her cunt. I stayed there for a while to allow her to get comfortable with the feeling. After about a minute of no movement, I slowly began to withdraw my cock. With about an inch left inside I started to put it back inside her.

I began making slow and steady thrusts, her moans began to fill the room, one of her hands made its way to her pussy playing with her clit as the other squeezed a breast and playing with her nipples. At notice that she was used to the feeling, I increased my pace. I took her feet in my hands and put them on my shoulders. I then used my left hand to play with the breast that was being deprived of attention. Her moans became faster and more intense, her eyes rolling back in her head. I could feel the grip of her cunt strengthen around my hood. Her hot inside flooded with juices.