I lost my Job Pt. 02

Story Info
I want a dog how will it go.
1.3k words
4.38
8.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seen this a lot so thought I would say this read part 1 first otherwise and this is gonna shock you... You won't have a fucking scooby what's going on. You have been warned.

Nothing really changed after that. Sure, Sarah asked for oral a lot more and that was fun but the dynamics the power play that anyone of you fuckers reading this wants to hear didn't happen for another couple of months.

As usual Sarah walks in from work to me cooking dinner. "Hey how was work, oh wait don't tell me, I can get this hmmmmmm... it was shit." Sarah looked up at me with a face I hadn't quite seen before but I realised later was apprehensive delight.

"Well, it was slightly better than usual actually" she remarks in a nervous pitch. "Oh yeah how so" I reply whilst laying the table and setting up dinner the table as she's sat down. "Well, I, well I got a promotion." I run to hug her and as I do so she doesn't hug me back. I stop and glance at her "Errrmmm not so good?" I query.

She grabs my hand and guides me to sit down and she kneels in front of me. Gently squeezing my hand she looks up at me and says "Well it is good, there's just one hitch, It's in America."

Somewhat flabbergasted and with all the breath of a dying man I squeeze out "America?"

Now when this conversation comes up if any of you have experienced it a hell of a lot comes to mind. First off is a bit mundane, fuck me moving but everything I know is here halfway across the fucking world, come on! Next comes what am I gonna do in America not like the job market is any better there my friends, family all here. Then we are back to stupid and petty, America they speak weird and call football soccer. I'm not gonna lie the football thing probably shouldn't have been one of my main concerns but I mean come on footy came first and is played with your feet; American football has like 10 kicks in a game fuck off and let's not forget football is football across the globe and big USA comes along and changes it go fuck yourself. Rant over (sidenote I'm English we hold a lot of resentment for this not meant to offend but seriously fuck off).

Next comes the obvious and more important stuff. Look how happy she looks. This would be big for her and well me as well but for her... You can't not be happy for her and asking her to turn this down for what, your own personal comfort, that would just build resentment and you love her.

After a few seconds of just staring Sarah speaks in the hurried tone that people speak in when there anxious and really want something, not unlike a child wanting oh I don't know something big like a puppy, you know I promise I'll walk it, clean it and train it etc. "I know it means we would have to leave a lot behind but it means more money, a company house in LA it has a pool and well this could be big for us a new start, maybe you could find a job over there and and..." She just trails off just looking at me... Expectantly...

"Well, errmmm, errrmmmmmm I well" I catch myself and state "As long as you promise to not get fat, I can handle those American portions but you're sticking to the kid's menu".

She slaps my hand and rushes up to kiss me "I love you so much... even if you get fat."

So, we moved and I am not gonna lie the house was fucking great sunset boulevard bitches. We had a bigger house, a pool and perhaps the best feature of LA good fucking weather. The downside was well I had no friends, no family and other than Sarah nobody else. She remained quite sociable however lots of friends at work and then their friends became hers. I don't know whenever I met them the usual questions came up what do you do, what do you like and my responses elicited a somewhat passive response. I had nothing in common with these high society people and your usual go to for guys is sport and well I no longer fit the profile.

Needless to say, other than my chores, the gym/pool and the walks I would go in the nice weather, I had no life. We discussed the idea of me working again but we didn't need it and the routine of everything that we got into was nice for her. There was, and I mean no way, I was gonna earn any amount close to her or that was worth earning so we agreed I was going to be stay at home for the meantime whilst we were settling in. Much to her delight and I'm not gonna call it my dismay but the idea I wouldn't work for a while was slightly depressing. So, one day I asked for something I hadn't quite realised I was slowly becoming.

"Sarah?" - Dave

"Yeah?" - Sarah

"I've been thinking" - Dave

"Oh no" she interrupts "I'm yearning for a bruising, this is trouble" she grabs my arm and stares at me with fake panic in her eyes. "What have you been thinking about dear" she says smiling. "I want to get a dog, something to keep me company while your away." - Dave

"A dog, you want to get a dog hmmmmmmmmm." - Sarah

"Yeahhhhhh I get bored when you're not here, I could take it with with me on the walks that I go on and keep me company when my darling love is off making money for me" I chuckle.

"Well, I'll think about it" she states brazenly "Now your darling love wants a foot rub from all the work she does making the money that youuuuuuu spend" she laughs as she places her feet in my lap. "Haha of course my darling love" I say as I start kneading her feet with care "I was thinking a lab or a border collie or..." "No more thinking from you more foot massaging, it may even sway my judgement." She interrupts.

"Of course, my darling lo..." - Dave

"No more talking from you either" She interrupts... Again "All I want is your hands and mmmmmmmm get on your knees" I get on my knees in front of her obediently. She places her feet in front of me as she sits high on the sofa. She leans forward grabs my chin and kisses me deeply. "Now kiss them, each of my gorgeous toes". I tentatively kiss each toe trying to be as seductive as possible. "Now lick from heel to sole" she groans obviously aroused. I grab her left calf and lift her foot up placing my tongue at the bottom of her foot sucking her sole as I do so. I slowly elevate my tongue up her foot and once at the top licking vertically licking the bottom of her toes.

From there I progress up her slowly towards her sex. Clearly a little too slow she grabs my head and places it on the edge of the couch she swings round and stands up. She then grabs my head whilst still standing with one leg on the coach.

Whilst holding my hair my nose so close to her I can smell her arousal she says "Tongue!". I stick my tongue out and then bang she pulls my hair and grinds on my face. Slowly at first but then her movements become faster. Rougher. Fuck me she was just raping my face howling as she did so until she climaxes her juices running across my whole face. She sits back down exhausted.

Still holding my hair, she pushes me back down to her feet. "Keep massaging my feet with your tongue babe until for a bit."

Fuck me! I don't even know what happened after that. That was something else not quite sure how much I even enjoyed it. Sure, the idea woooooohooooooo but my face actually felt bruised. Who the fuck knows what's going to happen next.

To be continued...