I lost my Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Things start changing once I lost my job.
1.7k words
4.3
19.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been a submissive loved femdom porn and all its subcategories but had never actually experienced it, other than maybe light face sitting. I love my girlfriend (Sarah) of 2 years very much. I'm not much in the way of looks but have an okay physique. Despite this my girlfriend was perfect. A 5'7 blonde with medium perky tits and a bubble butt to die for! I always knew she was better looking than me but somehow, I had always managed to pull girls like that I had always boasted it was my winning personality but hey anyone's guess maybe I am a Channing Tatum lookalike after all (Doubtful).

Unfortunately, as it is with most girls, they prefer the man to be dominant. Don't get me wrong it is fun throwing a girl about like a dog toy, the finger in the throat, light choking when shagging but it isn't my ultimate fantasy and well those are the fantasies, we wanna live out eh?

Sarah had always been well organised committed to rising through the corporate ranks of HR and was strong willed whilst I, the master procrastinator, had just sort of fell into sales. Hey I had a knack for it and when your young it pays the bills better than anything else. Climbing up the ladder lickety split isn't the same, your pay rise is your commission more commission mo money.

Covid was alright we could both work from home but after a different story. Downsizing and AI had well and truly fucked me. I lost my job and with no ending to the colossal fuck up left fuck all jobs for a man who'd been chained to phones endlessly pissing people off on the other side of the line.

"We'll be fine, I make enough money for us to stay afloat and you can keep looking, things will change trust me" Sarah states.

"I know, I know it's just what am I gonna do with myself. We've binged every show on earth in lockdown and now I gotta find more I'm gonna end up deranged, I know it, some lone hermit destined for a life of isolation" I feign my arm over my face in jest.

Sarah chuckles at me miming a violin as she says "You could do chores be my maid you always say you like it when I boss you around. I'll keep you in check don't you worry about that! No pocket money if your chores aren't done when I get back home."

"Ha... ha... haaaaa your hilarious" I reply sarcastically. "Mocking me in my time of woe and here I thought you loved me"

Sarah came seductively closer to me and grabs my shirt "Oh I do" she whispers in my ear as she pulls of my shirt. I grab her. Lift her up and we have a round of serious lovemaking.

A little time passes after this and as you'd expect it pretty much did go as just stated. I ended up doing all the chores cooking, washing up etc. I'm not gonna lie I did feel bad she was out there working in a high stress environment working to the bone to ensure her progression up the ladder, lickety split, and I well did my bit but we had no kids so not exactly strenuous days. Sarah did start asking me to do certain things nothing to spectacular, getting things that she usually got like scented candles bath bombs doing extra jobs like painting certain rooms, the shed you get the picture. Honestly, I was happy to do it kept me busy which trust me is what I needed.

One day however she'd asked me some... feminist hygiene products and in all fairness, I got them but to my dismay the wrong ones.

She stormed through the door. "Hey babe" I shouted from the kitchen "Sooooooo how was your day". "Shit!" she retorted. "Carl fucked up some paperwork... Again, so the whole office was searching for this file which turned out to be in his drawer the whole bloody time and then Cassandra " She trailed off. "You know what it doesn't matter I'm home now." I pulled her in for a long hug kissing the top of her forehead as I did. She always loved this.

"So' She said a bit chirpier "What's on the menu tonight. You know you really have become a good little chef since you've been at home"

"Lasagne" I chuckled "I know one of my many hidden talents" i flicked my hair as if I was a runway model. She rolled her eyes which made me smirk.

"Oh, did you get me those tampons" she peering up at me pleadingly as if she was a kitten begging for food. I presented it to her as if I was giving an offering to a queen "What the actual fuck Dave"(fyi that's my name can't believe it's taken me this long to say that hahaha anyway I digress).

Now for the story I must explain. She was on her period and pissing any women of during, for lack of a better phrase, this glorious time for all those involved and around the victim of this wonderful cycle (sarcasm if anyone is wondering) is well (how to put this delicately) reach behind your trousers and a mushy brown material is present time.

"What what?" I questioned startled (During this time if I remember correctly a little bit of pee came out). "It's the wrong fucking ones this thing would only fit an anorexic fucking model you idiot" she yells the fury well embedded in her eyes.

"Oh...fuck" I say as if I had just stepped in front of a moving bus and just accepted my fate. "Oh, fuck indeed" she seethed at me. "Don't worry don't worry I will nip out now and get you the right ones do you ermmmmmmmm have a photo of the right ones" my pitch getting slightly higher with worry as I finish that sentence. "You're an idiot" she rolls her eyes and goes scrolling through her phone.

"Yes yes, that I am. I'm yourrrrr idiot" I chuckle the tension slightly alleviated although her annoyed aura still ever present. "There I've texted you the right one go idiot go!"

I scurry out the door telling her the lasagne needs to be taken out when the dinger goes off.

I return from my travels weary, finding her curled up on the sofa watching her show covered in a blanket. I give her the packet she smiles in forgiveness up at me only slightly moving her head in acknowledgment. I then go to the kitchen eat mine and wash up. I return and we snuggle up.

"Sorry for being so harsh" she says as the end credits of the show roll up. "I know I know it's fine" I reply lovingly "my education on the female anatomy has some things yet to be desired."

"Hmmmm" she says in a pretend irked tone "You know there is a part of the female anatomy you are good at" she purrs.

Now we had always had sex whilst on her period as she got very horny but me going down on her on the other hand, she wasn't to keen on. I never much minded and never understood anyone who did. Not much blood got on me and anyway during you can be damn well sure I didn't notice. I only ever notice afterwards when I look in the mirror or my partner points it out usually to their embarrassment which I never understood.

She points down indicating me to go down on her. "Of course, darlin happy to oblige" I laughed. I went to get down on my knees and kissed gently up each one of her legs. Then kissing the edges of her vagina my cheeks grazing the edges of her flaps. Then I went to kissing her vulva. She moaned lightly indicating her obvious arousal no more exemplified by how wet she was. I did this teasing her before she grabbed my hair pulling me into her. I instantly started going to town on her clit moving my tongue around it and flicking it with my tongue. And as usual I moved my fingers for the next phase of my technique...

"No not tonight" she says basking in the euphoria of my tongue. And she places both her legs on my shoulders shoving me deeper into, her my forehead in her stomach and my tongue massaging her clit. Her thighs start squishing my face tighter and tighter.

Suddenly, she lets go pulling away she grabs my head pushing it onto the sofa and puts both her knees on either side of my head. I see her lowering herself down, looking down upon me at with those deep blue eyes. I flatten my tongue for her sex and she starts gyrating on top of me. Moaning as she does so. She rides my face until I hear her bullet vibrator. She simultaneously grinds on my tongue whilst placing the bullet on her clit squeezing her tits as she did so. "Ah... Ah...Ah...". Her pussy grinding on me synonymously with her moans. "Ah ah ah ah" she pushes down on my tongue squeezing my head with her legs as she lets out one last final moan "ahhhhhhhhh". I gently lick her out of the orgasm. That gorgeous face smiling down upon me.

And that was that, we both kinda felt sex wasn't needed which is unusual halfway through she usually tells me to fuck her but this time that was enough both happy and content. And I ain't gonna lie ladies and gents it was a lot of fun. Looking back one thing does still leave me a bit perplexed, we leave the bullet vibrator upstairs in the drawer, next to the bed, like always. She'd moved it. Was that little sex capade planned? Was that the beginning of it all? Who Knows but hey still a bit of fun you guys right? Well, I hope so.

To Be Continued...

First story ever had a lot of fun writing it. Please do comment and let me know your thoughts (Tips and Tricks) and any thoughts for the future.