I Love a Handjob

Story Info
A journey through my past exploring my love of handjobs.
3.2k words
4.67
19k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd3138
Todd3138
18 Followers

Pam's hand finished squeezing the last of my cum from my still throbbing cock and her other played with the load of cum that was all over my chest. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Should I have my dessert now?" and lowered her head towards my cum covered body. As I lay on my back and watched her begin to swallow my cum after the most mind-blowing handjob she had ever given me, I thought back to what she had awakened in me over the several months we had been dating.

I played sports all through school and never took time with a relationship. As a result, Pam was the first serious girlfriend I had and, as high school seniors getting ready to graduate, these were my first actual sexual encounters. We never had intercourse because we both agreed that, both being just 18 years old with life fully ahead of us both, we didn't want to risk our futures with unintended pregnancies and, at that time, it wasn't easy to buy condoms in our small town without everyone knowing what was going on. So, she introduced me to what is still my absolute favorite method of having an orgasm.

Pam and I started dating late in our final year of high school and it quickly became apparent that she was always interested in playing with my cock. The first time I experienced a handjob was when we had gone "parking" one night right after we began to have a steady relationship. While we were tongue wrestling in the grip of late teen horniness, our hands began to wander. As she made her way to my crotch, my rock hard dick was obvious. It felt amazing as she gently rubbed her hand over the bulge in my jeans and when she started unbuckling my pants, I became nervous but even more aroused by sensations I had never experienced. She asked me to unbutton her shirt and pull her tits out while she continued working on my pants and I readily obeyed. I had her tits out from her bra quickly and was captivated by the first set I had ever had the chance to caress and look at. They were not big, but on her incredibly slender frame, they looked almost too big for the rest of her waif-like body and her pink nipples and areolas were puffy and full. I was captivated by them and, probably in clumsy and inexperienced fashion, squeezed and pinched all over them as she pulled my pants down.

I had been dripping precum and the front of my underwear was already sporting a huge wet spot. As she began pulling them down towards my knees, the band caught on my stiff cock and bent it downward so that when it popped free, it sprung back up and slapped wetly against my stomach, sending a little spray of my juices up towards my chest. She caught her breath a little and a big smile spread across her face. As she touched my cock for the first time, it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my entire body. She was the first person who had touched me like this and my raging hormones were taking off like a rocket.

She let her fingers softly explore the head and shaft before she slid down to my balls which, frankly, were so tight against my body from the arousal that there was no room for them to move. I was freely oozing precum at this point and feeling like I might have an orgasm instantly as she explored with her hands. I had almost forgotten about her tits because of the sensation in my straining dick but came back to at least a brief awareness of them in my hands and began frantically playing with her stiff nipples as doing so was adding to my own excitement.

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and began to softly stroke me. The same feeling of electricity coursing through my body had me shooting towards an orgasm almost immediately and as she quickened her pace, I began to shoot cum like I'd never experienced before. It covered my chest and ran back down into my crotch as she continued to pump me dry. As I finally settled down, my mind began to clear and I tried to process the intensity of the most amazing thing I had ever felt. In spite of having learned about jerking off around age 10 and having done so hundreds of time up to that point, I immediately realized that without a woman involved, masturbating was not much more than a quick means of satisfying an itch.

As I sat back, catching my breath, Pam amazed me by commenting that I was a mess and needed to be cleaned up. In a completely unexpected move, she lowered her head to my crotch and, without letting go of my still-firm cock, began licking my cum. She swallowed every bit of it and began working her way up my torso, tonguing every drop as she went. I sat there amazed by what was happening and got rock hard again. She looked at me as she finished licking her lips and leaned in to kiss me. I was a little taken back by the idea of kissing her with my cum still probably on her tongue, but I was so hot that I met her kiss. We were both so aroused that I lost all hesitation and we buried our tongues in one another's mouths.

After a moment, she pulled back and said she wanted to do it again. As an 18 year old with a raging libido, it was no problem for me and I sat back and just focused on the incredible feeling of her little hand running up and down my cock, working in the precum to make it completely slick. This time I lasted longer and after about ten minutes of her ministrations, I felt the familiar sensation of my orgasm building up. She sensed it, too, and tightened up her grip and increased her pace, this time lowering her head right above my dick and opening her mouth. The raw vulgarity of her act sent me over the edge and I rocked out another cumshot that hit her in the back of her throat with several ropes of cum that she let run straight back out of her mouth, landing on my cock and pooling at the base of it. As my orgasm ended and the tension began to subside, she began licking up my load again. We finished once more by kissing deeply and sharing the moment. At that point, I knew I'd do anything to have her give me that pleasure again. It had been intoxicating and pushed my body to sensations I had never experienced.

While I have found it satisfying to jack off for 44 years of my life now as just one part of my sexual experiences, Pam was the first to show me that it never feels as good as when a woman's hand is delivering the pleasure. We continued to date for several months until I left for college and she routinely gave me handjobs, licked up my cum, and kissed me. The most arousing memory I have of our time dating, besides that first experience of being jerked off, was a couple months later where this story began.

Pam had a job babysitting and told me to come by the people's house later after she got the kids to bed. I was anxious for 9:30 to roll around and spent most of my evening with a hard on as I tried to focus on other things while the clock crept. Finally, it was time to leave the house to meet her and I drove as quickly as I could. As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Pam through the big window wall on the front of the house and my excitement surged. She met me at the door with a hungry kiss and as we were locked in that embrace, she reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants. It was quickly obvious that she had a new twist in mind for our time together as she broke away and in a hushed tone told me she had been planning a special treat for me.

As she led me into the living room, which had the window wall to the front of the house, I saw that she had placed throw pillows on the floor in the center of the room. She told me the kids were sound asleep in the back of the house and that we wouldn't be interrupted so we could have our fun. She showed a flash of control by dimming the overhead lights, but not turning them off, and instructing me to take off my pants in a firm voice. I pulled off my shoes and socks and dropped my jeans and underwear immediately. There was no hesitation in her plan -- she wanted to get me naked right away and I was desperate to have her hands on me. Even my nervous misgivings about being in plain sight of the windows were not enough to keep me from what awaited.

She led me to the pillows and lifted my shirt over my head while instructing me to lie down with my ass on the pillows. As I settled in, I realized that the pillows caused my hips to jut up off the ground, accentuating the openness of my hard dick sticking straight up. It was like an exclamation point being placed on my nudity and created a feeling of vulnerability for me which I found oddly arousing, as though I could have been any more sexually charged. Lying in front of her, totally nude in comparison to her being fully clothed, completely exposed to anyone who might walk or drive past that house, and seeing her staring at my cock made for an intensity of feelings I hadn't ever experienced. I was vulnerable, in an unfamiliar setting, and in a position that anyone could see in from the outside including the couple who lived there if they came in early. It was a lot of emotion to process and just elevated my carnal urges.

Instead of her jumping right into the handjob, she actually began talking to me in a very sexual manner, commenting on my cock, describing the feelings it gave her when she was touching it, how it aroused her to see how she was able to control my body and caused her pussy to get wet, sharing how she wanted to touch it and feel my body respond to her efforts, as well as how she was looking forward to seeing me shoot my cum all over.

I have to say, it remains one of the most intense handjob memories of my life and is one that I still masturbate to from time to time. My inexperience, coupled with her raw sexuality, was an overwhelming sensation. I knew that she hadn't had intercourse, but I also knew that she was really good at understanding how to manipulate me sexually and that she was aware of what she was able to do. She lived with her mother, her father not being in the picture, and she said that her mother, a fairly attractive MILF in her own right, had a very open mind to discussing sex with her and talked with her about ways of giving pleasure to a man without sacrificing her virginity. In those days, there was no internet and sex information was not as freely available as it is today, yet she possessed an amazing skill and sexual awareness that had me dying to feel her hands on my cock that night.

Finally, after torturing me with her seductive talk for nearly ten minutes and watching me squirm in anticipation as she ran her hands across my chest and legs, she moved to my dick and wrapped her tiny hand around it. I almost passed out from the sheer tension that had built up and the feel of her warm hand wrapping around my shaft, but she didn't move her hand at all. She kept it there and started talking to me again, describing how it felt in her hand, how the pulsating intrigued her, and how the heat was radiating from it. After a bit, she removed her hand completely and laid it on my thigh, asking me to tell her what I was feeling. I recall being absolutely in her control and telling her of the sensations that she was creating in my body and how I wanted so badly for her to touch me again. She smiled and gave a little laugh and commented about how much I was under her control, which drove me wild as much as I think it was doing to her.

My dick was throbbing and jumping up and down and I had a pool of precum that had started to run up my torso which was positioned below my upraised midsection and jutting cock. She trailed her finger through it and drug it up to my chest before stopping and putting it in her mouth. My entire body was quivering as she put her hand back on my cock and began slowly stroking me. I was in ecstasy. I also learned that night about edging, even though that term likely hadn't been coined in the mid-80's. Pam stroked me slowly and gently for several minutes, caressing my dick and running her other hand over my chest and arms.

After a bit, she stopped and again sat back, just looking at me with a highly aroused look on her face. I slowly regained control of my breathing and my dick pulsations slowed down before she started stroking me again. She kept up this routine for nearly forty-five minutes, stopping, talking with me, describing her vision of our encounter and asking me to tell her what I was feeling, each time with the design of letting me regain a little control over my pending orgasm. At one point, she even stopped altogether, told me not to touch my cock and not to move, while she checked on the kids and made a call to their parents. She sat on the couch near me and stared at me with a mischievous smile as she talked to them and told them everything was going well and that she was studying now that the kids were asleep. It drove me wild.

As we neared what became my eventual release, she had worked me up into such a state that my cock was as swollen as I had ever seen it and it was nearly purple throughout its length. I had precum all over my torso from the excitement and from her smearing it all over me with one hand while she jerked with her other. She had even begun to put a finger to my lips and told me she wanted to see me lick my precum as she stroked me which, by that point, I did greedily. She was playing me expertly and I loved every second of it.

Finally, she began pumping me and I knew she was going to let me cum this time without any further teasing. As she sensed my orgasm building, she began describing to me how the feel of my cock was changing in her hand and how she knew I was going to cum soon. Her dirty descriptions of our act drove me over the top and my orgasm began working its way through me. As she stared deeply into my eyes with a sultry, hungry look, she cupped her hand over my mouth as my first burst shot out. I came so hard from the elevated position of my dick that it sprayed across my face and hit the floor beside my head. The next several shots were nearly the same with some hitting me squarely in the face and then gradually covering my chest.

She continued to cover my mouth with one hand as I came and continued stroking my cock with the other, never breaking her eye contact with me, muffling my moans as I struggled to control my vocalization so the kids didn't wake up. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced to that point of my life and I felt as though I might pass out from the intensity of the release. As my orgasm died down, I began to come back down to earth and regain control of my senses. Her hand continued to stoke and milk every last drop of cum out of me and she sat back, while still holding my still throbbing cock, and smiled as she looked over me with what I can only recall as a combination of lust and satisfaction.

After a minute during which I laid back and regained control of myself as she traced her fingers through my cum, Pam looked at me and asked, "Should I have my dessert now?" I looked at her and smiled, saying that seemed like a good idea. She began the now familiar and welcome process of licking up my cum and tracing her tongue all over my body, cleaning every drop. I laid there and watched in amazement, taking in the pleasure of the night and of the way our relationship had awakened my sexuality, as she worked her way up my neck and over my cheek, getting the last of it. She held that last bit in her mouth, smiled a closed lip smile at me, and lowered her mouth to mine. I didn't even hesitate and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out to meet hers as she let a little of my own cum roll across her tongue and onto mine. We continued to kiss deeply while she fondled my cock, drawing us both into the full intensity of the experience. She then got up, got a towel, and finished drying me off, looking fully pleased with herself for the pleasure she had given me.

Over the time we dated, she gave me frequent handjobs. While it wasn't entirely one sided, the majority of the pleasure was mine to experience and she never seemed disappointed. I did learn to give her pussy pleasure with my tongue and fingers and she masturbated in front of me sometimes as part of our sex play, but any time she offered me any form of release that I wanted, I usually came back to wanting the feel of her hand rubbing my dick as we kissed and talked.

That introduction to sex firmly cemented a handjob as my favorite way of getting off with a woman. When Pam and I broke up later on, I knew that any good future relationship was going to have to involve a partner willing to stroke my dick regularly. Some girlfriends were eager to do this and others weren't, and I had some other great experiences with several women including learning the pleasure of masturbating in front of them and doing so together. To top it off, I was incredibly fortunate to end up with a loving wife who still gives me frequent and varied handjobs, and who first explored prostate stimulation with me, in addition to our tremendous sex life. But those experiences are different stories...

Todd3138
Todd3138
18 Followers