I Love Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay teen continues relationship with his dad.
1.9k words
4.61
34.9k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Daddy and I went out to the lake and I finally seduced him into using my virgin hole with his big tool. On the way back in I sucked daddy off to show him how much he means to me.

Story:

After daddy got the boat docked we loaded up in the car and he drove us home. After he pulled into the garage, daddy opened my door and carried me inside to his bedroom. He laid me down and crawled on top of me and kissed me while squeezing my ass.

"Mmmmm Daddy your hands feel so good on my ass"

He slaps my ass and kisses my neck and then starts to unbutton my tight jean shorts. He pulled them down and started kissing my thighs.

"Oooh daddy"

He pulls my speedo to the side and my small hard cock pops out and he starts to suck on it while his hand rubs my ass.

"Daddy that feels so good, oh my god"

"You taste pretty good baby, just lay back and relax."

I lay back and watch as my daddy sucks my small dick and as I'm watching, I feel his finger rub past my ass hole and then slide in. I squirm as he massages my prostate and sucks on my dick at the same time. After about ten minutes of him massaging my prostate I started feeling like I was going to cum.

"Daddy I'm about to cum."

"Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth." Daddy starts sucking faster and my balls tighten up and I can feel the cum start rushing up the shaft of my dick. I start cumming in daddy's mouth and he tightens his lips around my dick as my cum fills his mouth. After I cum, daddy slides up and kisses me with his mouth full of cum. We made out and daddy held me in his arms.

"Daddy will you fuck me again, please?"

"Of course I will baby"

I get undressed and get between daddy's legs and pull his shorts off and start sucking on his cock to get him ready for my tight ass. I slowly stroke his big cock and kiss the head. I then tightly wrap my lips around his cock and start bobbing my head up and down the shaft. I look him directly in the eyes as his cock reaches the back of my throat and I slide back up to the tip and repeat. After 10 minutes, I have spit all over his cock and my chin.

Daddy grabs my head and pulls me in for a kiss and says, "Ride my cock baby."

I stand up on the bed and straddle daddy's legs and squat down over his cock. I reach between my legs and grab his cock and guide it to my hole as I go lower. His cock pops into my ass and I go all the way until I'm on daddy's lap.

"aaahhh fuck yes daddy." I start going up and down on his cock. His cock stretching my hole.

"You make daddy a happy man baby."

He grabs my waist and thrust up as I come down. I rode daddy for 30 minutes and then he flipped me over onto my back and kisses me passionately. He then grabs legs and puts them on his shoulders and puts one hand on each side of my head and starts pounding my hole hard.

"Ohhh fuck daddy, pound my tight ass."

"mmm baby fuck you have a tight hole." He pulls out except for the tip and shoves it back in.

He then rolls me over and puts me on my belly and spreads my ass and spits on the hole before sliding his hard cock back in.

"Ooohhhhh daddy." I try to stick my ass up in the air.

He lightly slaps my ass before grabbing my waist and just going to town on my ass. He thrust balls deep and then slowly pulls out before slamming it back in. Finally, I feel his cock begin to swell and he thrust deep into me and he starts shooting ropes of hot sticky cum deep inside of me. I lay there as he fills my ass with cum and when he finishes he lays on top of me and kisses my neck and holds me. I fell asleep after a long day of swimming and fucking and when I woke up on Sunday morning I felt better than I had ever felt.

I got up and walked naked to the kitchen where I found dad sitting at the table.

"Hey baby, where are your clothes?"

"Well I figured since you have already fucked me, I didn't need to put any clothes on."

"Come sit baby and I'll make you something to eat." Daddy cooked me a great breakfast of bacon, eggs, and biscuits & gravy. "You're going to need all the energy you can."

I scarfed down the breakfast and left to go take a hot shower and to clean daddy's cum out of my ass. I got out of the shower and threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and went back down stairs and sat on daddy's lap on the couch.

"What did you have in in mind for today?"

"Well obviously I'm going to fuck that cute ass of yours but I did have one thing that I want to try. If you don't want to then we won't."

"What is it?"

"Wait here, I will be right back." I sat there and waited as dad apparently went up in the attic. A few minutes later daddy reappeared with a couple of boxes in his hands and he sat them on the table in front of me. I opened up one of the boxes and my eyes shot open and a smile came across my face as I looked at the contents of the box.

"They were your moms and I couldn't throw her stuff away but I was thinking that it would look great on you."

"Daddy it all looks so great, I'd love to wear these for you."

What was in the box was a bunch of sexy thongs and bras and all sorts of lingerie. I looked through the box and loved what I was seeing and then I opened up the next box and it was full of cosmetics.

"There are a bunch of boxes full of clothes and shoes if you want me to get them for you."

"Yes daddy. Please get them and put them in my room."

Daddy couldn't say no to me so he went and started bringing boxes of clothes out of the attic and putting them in my room. While he was doing that I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on a red lace thong and a matching bra and made my way upstairs to my room where I started to unbox things. I found a nice short skirt that I slid on and it barely covered my ass and then I found a nice blouse that looked good with my skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and then put on a pair of red heels that were very cute.

I walked downstairs and found daddy in the kitchen getting some water and when he turned around, the look on his face said it all. He was grinning from ear to ear and he walked over to me and put his hands on my hips and kissed me.

"You look so beautiful baby; I knew your mom's clothes would fit you perfectly."

"Well the skirt is a little short but it does look sexy."

"We should get you a wig to wear until your hair grows out and maybe your friend can come over and teach you how to put make up on."

"Those are both great ideas daddy, I will give her a call and have her come over."

While I called Kim to see if she would come help me, daddy searched the internet for wigs that he thought would look good on me. Kim agreed to come over and help me and me and daddy found the perfect wig. He ordered it and a few others just in case I wanted something different. Kim arrived and I took her to my room and showed her all the clothes that daddy let me have and she did my make up for me while going through how to do it. We sat there talking and she tried to pressure me into telling her who my new man was but I didn't spill the beans. She did tell me that she thought my dad wad hot and that she wouldn't mind having some fun with him. I quickly shut that down by saying "If you fuck my dad, I'll fuck yours."

I got her to leave and then I went downstairs and daddy was amazed by my makeup and he grabbed my ass and picked me up and carried me to the couch. He sat down with me straddling his lap and his big strong hands squeezing my ass.

"Fuck your little girl daddy."

He pushed me to the floor and undid his pants and I grabbed his big thick cock and wrapped my lips around it and started sucking on his cock.

"oh no, I smeared my lipstick daddy."

"It's ok baby. You're still beautiful."

I sucked him until he was ready to cum and he stopped me and bent me over the back of the couch and lifted my skirt.

"Damn that ass looks great in the thong."

"oh yeah what about now?" I reach back and pull the thong to the side.

"Even better." he said before diving face first into my ass and started eating.

I reached down between me and the couch and started rubbing my dick as daddy ate my ass. Daddy stands up and slaps his cock between my cheeks and teases my hole. He then pushes his cock into my ass and starts to slowly fuck me.

"Ooohhh daddy your cock is so big. It stretches me and feels amazing in me."

Daddy pulls my hair as he fucks me and he slaps my ass.

"You're daddy's little slut aren't you baby? You like getting fucked in the ass by your daddy?"

"Yes daddy. I'm your slut and I love getting fucked by you."

He fucks me long and hard while I was bent over the couch and then he pulls out and lies on the couch. I put one foot on the couch and one on the floor and slowly go down until his cock touches my hole and then I push down onto his cock. I put my hands on his chest and his hands are on my ass as I bounce up and down on his thick cock.

"I love you daddy and I love riding your cock like the slut I am."

"I love you to baby."

I rode his cock like this for about forty minutes and we made out the entire time as his big cock slid in and out of my tight hole.

"I'm about to cum baby, where do you want it?"

"Cum in my ass daddy, breed me."

He holds me still and starts to thrust hard and fast into my ass and his cock is ramming my prostate.

"Daddy I am cumming."

I start cumming and my ass squeezes daddy's cock. I shoot ropes of cum all over daddy's chest and face as he starts cumming deep in my ass. I lay down on daddy's chest and we make out while his cock begins to soften and then plops out of my ass and his cum oozes out.

"I love you more than anything in this world daddy."

"I love you too baby and I can't wait to see where this leads us.