I Love Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris and his Daddy continue and find others.
2.2k words
4.38
27.6k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a month since daddy finally fucked me and made me his slut. We fuck at least once a day, unless daddy is tired from work or Kim is staying over. He loves me dressing up and fucking me like a true whore but sometimes he can't wait for me to get dressed.

One day I was really excited to show daddy my new outfit that I just got in the mail, so I jumped in the shower and shaved my petite body and cleaned up my body to get ready for him. I got out of the shower and went to my room and found a sexy white thong and a matching bra to go with it. I then opened my package and pulled out a coral white party dress and pulled it up my slim body. I looked at myself in the mirror and I knew that daddy would love it. It went just below my ass and fit my shoulders great. I then remembered to put in my breast inserts to fill out my 32DD bra and I looked fantastic. I then did my makeup and nails and put on a shoulder length brown wig and fixed my hair up.

Feeling like I was looking good enough for my daddy to want to use me when he gets home, I headed down to the kitchen and got started on cooking dinner for us. As I am cooking, Kim arrives without warning and walks into the kitchen.

"oh I'm sorry, is Chris up in his room?"

I turn around and look at her. "Kim it's me."

"I didn't even recognize you, you look so hot. Are you having your special friend over for dinner?"

Without wanting her to find out that my "special someone" was my dad I lied. "No, but I'm going to see him after dinner."

"I was hoping you were free to hang out but I see you have more important matters. You did a great job on your makeup to."

"Thanks I had a good teacher."

"Well, I'll let you cook and will see you tomorrow."

"That will be nice."

With that Kim leaves and I get back to cooking. About an hour later, I hear daddy's car pull into the garage and I finish putting the plates on the table as daddy walks in. "Hey daddy."

"There's my beautiful son. You look great."

"I just got it in today and I knew you would love it."

"I do baby and dinner smells great." He walks up to me and pulls me in and kisses me passionately as his hands find my ass.

I finally get daddy off of me even though I don't want him to stop and we go to the dinner table and sit down and talk about his day. As we ate we talked about what we had in store for the night. I had been having some thoughts in my head about our future, so I finally asked.

"Daddy, what do you want us to be/"

"What do you mean baby?"

"I love you daddy and I want to be with you for the rest of our lives but we can't exactly be together in public."

"Well, I suppose you're right about that but we could move somewhere and people wouldn't know us."

"You would do that just for me daddy?"

"I could ask to be transferred and I wouldn't lose anything."

I get up from my seat and go sit on his lap and kiss him, "I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby." With that he grabs my ass and picks me up and carries me to his bedroom and lays me down as we make out.

As we lay there kissing, I unbutton his shirt and pull it off and then manage to roll us over and I slide down and undo his belt and pants and pull them off. I then hook my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and slide then down as his cock slaps onto his stomach. I wrap my hand around his hard cock and slowly stroke it, before wrapping my lips around the head and slowly slide my mouth down while looking daddy in the eyes.

"You look beautiful with your red lips wrapped around daddy's cock."

I wink at him and slide his cock into my throat and hold it for a few seconds while my tongue works on his cock. I then start sucking up and down on his hard cock and his moans just make me suck faster. After a few minutes of me giving him a great blowjob he stops me. "I need your tight ass on my cock baby."

I stand up and unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor and I unhook my bra and toss it. I then do a little dance to show off my body and to tease him a little. Finally I slide my thong off and stand up on the bed and squat down as daddy guides his cock into my hole. "oh daddy fuck."

"You are so sexy baby."

"Thanks daddy so are you." I start going up and down on daddy's cock while my hands are on his chest and his big hands squeezing my bubble butt. His cock goes balls deep in me and then as I go up until just the tip is in my ass, leaving me empty. I then go back down as daddy's cock fills me up making me feel loved. After riding his cock like this for a few minutes I shift to where my knees are on each side of daddy and start working my hole on his cock as I bend down and kiss daddy.

"Daddy I love having your cock stretch my tight ass."

"Mmmmm fuck yes baby, I love having your tight ass grip my cock."

As daddy's big cock fucks my ass and massages my prostate I get close to cumming. "Daddy I'm cumming." I shoot cum all over daddy's chest and stomach and then slide off of his cock and lick my cum from his body and swallow it. I then lay on my side with my back to daddy and lift my leg.

"Fuck me hard daddy."

Daddy rolls onto his side and slides his cock into me and holds onto my leg. Daddy starts pounding my ass hard and making me moan like a little slut. Daddy pumps his cock into my ass hard and fast as he kisses my neck. I can tell daddy is getting close to cumming as he starts fucking really fast and panting hard.

"Fuck daddy give me your cum, fill your slutty son with your cum."

"I'm about to cum baby." As he says this he starts pumping his hot incestuous cum deep into my tight ass. I turn my head and we kiss as his cock continues to unload in my ass.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too."

I fall asleep in daddy's arms with his cock still in my ass. I wake up the next morning with daddy's morning wood between my thighs and his arms wrapped around me. I manage to get out and slide down and start sucking on his hard cock. As I'm sucking on his cock, daddy begins to wake up and finally realizes what is happening and he runs his fingers through my hair and says "Now that's a good way to wake up baby."

I suck on daddy's cock for about thirty minutes and he finally starts cumming down my throat. I swallow it all and crawl up and kiss him.

"What are your plans for today daddy?"

"I have to do some work in the yard, why do you have something in mind?"

"No, I was actually thinking about going to the mall to get some stuff for tonight."

"Ok baby, just don't spend too much money."

"I won't daddy."

I get up from the bed and gather my clothes off of the floor and head to my room. I then go get in the shower and get dressed for the mall and I call Kim to ask her if she wants to join me, but she says she can't and that she would come over later. I then kiss daddy goodbye and head to the mall. After visiting a number of stores and picking up more stuff than daddy would probably like, I get in the car and head home. On my way home, I called Kim to tell her I was about home but she didn't answer. I pull in at home and walk in and sit my bags down in the kitchen. I hear something that gets my attention, so I follow the sound to my daddy's room and the door was open and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Kim was bent over the side of my daddy's bed and his cock was pounding her pussy hard. Part of me wanted to scream and yell at them, but another part of me was turned on by watching my best friend get pounded by my daddy, by the same cock that pounds my tight ass. I stood there watching him use her tight pussy as she moaned. As I watched, daddy tells her he hasn't felt this good in a long time and that made me angry and sad at the same time so I went down stairs and stormed out slamming the door behind me before driving off. As I drove, my phone kept ringing with Kim and my daddy trying to call me, but I ignored it. I pulled up at Kim's house and went and knocked on the door. Kim's very handsome father opened the door.

"Hey Chris, Kim isn't here."

"I know, that's why I am here."

He has a puzzled look on his face as I step in and close the door. As soon as the door closes, I lean in and kiss him. "Chris what the fuck are you doing?"

"I want you."

"Chris you're Kim's best friend."

"She doesn't need to know; besides I know that you've stared at my ass."

"You do have a nice ass, but you're a guy and I'm not gay."

"You don't look at my ass if you're not a little curious." I reach down and grab the bulge that's forming in his shorts. "Your wife and Kim won't find out."

He grabs my ass and pulls me into a kiss and then I drop to my knees and pull his shorts down. I was a little disappointed when his 5 inch cock popped out but I didn't let it show on my face as I started sucking it. "Wow you suck better than my wife Chris."

After sucking on his cock for a few minutes he stands me up and turns me around. He gets on his knees and pulls my shorts and thong down and starts licking my ass, while sliding a finger in. He stands up and quickly sinks his cock into my ass as he kisses my neck. "I couldn't wait any longer to fuck you."

He fucks me for a few minutes standing up, until I push him into his chair and sit on his cock and start riding him. "Fuck my tight ass John, fill me with cum."

He didn't last long after hearing those words and neither did I, as I came as he filled my ass with cum. I kiss him and get dressed. "Thanks John that was wonderful."

"Yes it was, if you want to do it again let me know."

With that, I headed out and got in my car and drove home to find my daddy and Kim sitting on the front porch waiting for me. The both say "Chris there you are."

"Is that all y'all have to say? Dad go inside so I can talk to Kim." Daddy gets up and goes inside. "Kim what the fuck? Why are you sleeping with my dad?"

"I'm sorry Chris, I came over because I thought you would be back and I couldn't resist my urge."

"What did I tell you I was going to do if you fucked my dad?"

"You didn't Chris."

"Oh, yes I did."

"He is married asshole, why are you trying to ruin my family?" She storms off and gets in her car and leaves.

I walk inside to find my dad sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "Daddy, I know that I can't give you a wet pussy to fuck, but that doesn't mean that you go and stick your cock in my best friend's pussy."

"I know baby, but she came onto me and she is so beautiful that I couldn't control myself."

"Daddy I love you and I understand that you want to be with women still but please don't fuck my friend anymore."

"I won't baby, I promise."

"Good, now get your cock out and fuck her dads cum deeper into me."

He whips out his hard cock. "You interrupted earlier and I didn't get to cum."

"You're about to." I strip and sit on his lap and guide his cock into my cum filled ass and start riding. We fuck for a few minutes and daddy says "I'm about to cum."

"Cum in me daddy." Daddy starts cumming into my ass. What we didn't know was that Kim had come back to make up with me after our little fight and was watching as daddy filled me with cum.

"So this is your secret man that you've been seeing?"

I turn my head and see Kim standing in the door looking at us.