I Love Fucking and She Did Too!

Story Info
Better fucking with a longtime friend!
1.7k words
3.52
12k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least once a month, sometimes more I have these hot sexual dreams about an old girlfriend I dated on and off for 30 years. I wake up with a raging hard on and no one to take care of it but me.

So this dream starts out with her sitting at her computer chair in the corner of the living room. I want to talk to you her one on one in a closer proximity so I go over and sit on the floor in front of her. She's a very pretty redhead, with long red hair, small tits but huge nipples, nice body, very smooth skin, a few years younger than me. She was wearing those spandex pants which I love, shows off her hot little body better and she has a top on that shows her naked stomach, very sexy to me anyway. I really had no intention of making moves on her, but she always had that ability to get me going without really doing anything, just looking your cute self that always hooked me.

Anyway we're just talking general chit chat and not being able to help my self I sit up and put my hands on her knees and she let me. I slowly spread her legs apart and move my body in between them. Then I put my hands on her naked stomach and slowly felt it with both hands. She let out a little how do I describe it, just a little sound of affirmation, like she was telling me without saying anything that she approved of my touching. I have my arms laying on her legs. I take one hand and put it just inside her pants, enough to rub it left to right just above her hot spot, but can feel some pubic hair that I love, that has her let out another sound. I of course have a raging hard on, but I want this to be about her, not me.

I lean up and softly kiss her lips, and don't want to stop, we kiss passionately for several minutes, something I'd longed for with her. My hands are on the side of her thighs rubbing the inside of her legs up to her crotch but not there.

I tell her that I want to make love to her, that I long for the closeness we once had together. Her breathing is escalating, maybe anticipating what I'm going to do with her. I tell her that I want to go down on her and make her cum, she says nothing.

Now I slide my hands on each side of her spandex pants putting my fingers inside and pulling them down, she doesn't try to stop me, she's too excited and it's been a long time since someone really made love to her with actual feelings for her. I pull them off with her with her thong. I slide her slightly forward in the chair to make her body more vulnerable to me. She's shaved her pussy, but left a little patch of red hair on top, very sexy, I want it.

I put my arms around her thighs like I used to do, with my face in her happy spot. I put my whole mouth on her shaved pussy and lick from almost her anus to her clit, over and over, I put my tongue as far as I can inside her with my nose resting in her little spot of pubic hair.

She is letting out some moans and just general sounds of acceptance. I am loving the taste of her on my tongue, in my mouth and now I slip a finger from my right hand into her very wet puss. My left hand goes to play with her nipples that I've always loved, softly pinching them a bit back and forth left to right, causing her to moan more.

My finger inside her, I push it up to her G spot and pull it back towards me, then forward, back and forth inside her with or without her actual knowledge, she starting moving her hips wanting more. I put two fingers in and hit her G spot and now softly but persistent moving across it. I want her to have a G spot orgasm and maybe a double orgasm since I'm still licking her clit, sucking on it, running my tongue under the hood to her clit back and forth. Now she's in full motion fucking my fingers and mouth. She's moaning that it feels so good, "don't stop, she tells me she's going to cum" and I can feel her starting.

I feel her warm orgasm juices wetting my hand that's not inside but flowing, she has her hips off the chair fucking my fingers and my mouth, she's cumming very hard and it's great. I'm getting my mouthful of female cum, she's moaning loudly and cumming over and over. I can feel the juices on my hand, my fingers and my mouth. It's the best orgasm I've seen her have and I think it's a double, one from her G spot and one from her clit that I'm licking. After several minutes, she slows down. I've stopped licking her clit, but I'm still rubbing her G spot and before I know it, her hips are bucking again, she's cumming again from her G spot.

I want to taste it again, so I put my tongue inside her while she's cumming and get another mouthful of tasty juice. She has her great next orgasm, then tells me to slow down, she needs a break. So I pulled my fingers out, but go back in with my tongue for just a little while, I want to lap up any remaining juice. We sit there in silence for a little while, her with your eyes closed, me looking over her soft naked body with a very wet crotch that I loved.

Now she say's to help her get up, that she has something she wants to do for me. So I stand up and start to pull her up, but she has different plans. She goes down to your knees, grab's my cock with her left hand and put it in her mouth and then go balls deep, not like her, but not unlike her either. I was just kind of shocked and I'm in heaven. She closes her mouth with a tight grip around my cock and start a nice sucking motion.

I know I won't last long at all with her doing that and I tell her that, but she don't stop, she keep sucking on. I can feel the build up coming, She grab my balls with the other hand and tighten her grip, but it feels good. She pulls out and just lick's and suck's on my head, then back down she goes. I don't know how much longer I can last as it feels so good, I haven't had a blow job in 10 years and I wanted so much to cum in her mouth. She only let me cum in her mouth once many years back, I remember it well.

I know I'm going to cum soon, so I grab the back of her head with my hands and start fucking her mouth. Now she grabs my ass with both her hands hanging on as I'm thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. It's hard to describe the feeling, the control she had, the grip her mouth had on my cock. She too knows I'm going to cum, she can feel my 7 1/2" hard cut cock getting enlarged, bigger in her mouthful and then it happens.

I moan and say I'm cumming and I shoot my first stream all the way down her throat, she tastes nothing, as does the second and third. She has the sucking down pat being all the way down when I cum. But the next one hits her taste buds, she gets a mouthful but it doesn't stop her, she goes for all of it, swallow it and then when pulling off when I had one last shot, but it still kind of goes in her mouth, well most of it, but she cleans it off with her finger, putting the cum in her mouth. OMG!

She always gave the best hand jobs and blow jobs ever, I'll never forget them. Now when I get in one of those horny moods, I just think of our love making sessions and I can have an intense orgasm. I really think she enjoys having that control over me knowing what moves to make, she loved to make me squirm and cum and liked that power. I have told her in the past when going down on her, that sense of I'm going to make you cum is overwhelming sometimes, to be able to do what I did going down on her and able to give her such pleasure. I always did love going down on her and still would in a heartbeat as much as she wanted.

Then we went to the bedroom, spooned like we used to for a little nap, then I woke up to her playing with my cock and it was getting hard. She said she wanted more, so on top she crawled where I could suck on her tits and she could ride me like she loved to do. I loved getting her nipples big and hard and sucking on them. She loved riding me up and down, then I rolled her on the bottom and put my hand on her butt and started thrusting on my own, making her moan. She always matched my up and down strokes, loved it, she always felt so damn good being inside her, just the right fit, it's different when you have intimate feelings with someone, not just a one night stand.

Then I woke up from my dream, with a wet spot in my underwear, but very hard and horny. And of course thinking of making love to her, going over the dream in my mind...I had a wonderful orgasm thanks to her, maybe you will too.