All Comments on 'I Love Fucking You'

by InMyHandsAudio

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Honestly, not one of my faves. I think it was the PBS style open. What’s next, a pledge drive?

Pinkdream634Pinkdream634over 4 years ago
Seriously Anonymous 😒

You should realize that you’re lucky that he even still posts to this site? It was an 8-10 second opener. Didn’t take away from the audio and most certainly didn’t stop my orgasm. Go complain somewhere else or better yet, pickup a Vibease using the link for InMyHands 😂. Clearly, you need something stronger than your fingers if you’re still this hateful.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Be still my heart

Another great one!! Don't ya just love comments by "Anonymous" people that leave put downs but hide who they really are? But remember Hands, it's mind over matter. "If they mind, they don't matter; If you don't mind, they don't matter". Keep them "cumming". See you on Twitter or Patreon.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Oh MY!!!

Another great one!! Don't ya just love comments by "Anonymous" people that leave put downs but hide who they really are? But remember Hands, it's mind over matter. "If they mind, they don't matter; If you don't mind, they don't matter". Keep them "cumming". See you on Twitter or Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh fuck yes.

Yup, that did it. Perfect. You really know how to make a girl feel sexy. Great word choices. The overwhelming lust in your voice. Really. You make me want bad things. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yum!!

Wonderful as always. The intro was new but didn't detract at all for me. Thank you for the lovely tingles. Your voice and words are one of the few bright spots these days in my life. They help me push through the harder moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this is great. suggestion: fucking rough on a table?? please i would love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The intro kind of put me off. I understand why you put it in but it got that grasping from the first sentence element out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my...

The initial introduction was a surprise; however, the remainder of the recording was incredible. Your tone and the gravel in your voice was perfectly masculine without being over-the-top. I was able to clearly picture the entire scenario using only your growled commentary. I (and others) appreciate these recordings a great deal. These audios provide many with their only access to a dominant male. Please continue your work here and ignore your critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
definitely made me cum

well done x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For the earbud bunnies

Hands has trained you well. Gold stars for each of you defending your erotic hero.

I don’t need to defend why I make my posts anonymously any more than you need to defend why you feel blessed to exist on the same planet as he does. Not every erotic piece is going to appeal to you. Life would be damn boring if we all liked everything someone did.

Hands says he’s an artist. If an artist only hears the praises of his groupies, there’s no challenge to grow and develop his talent. There’s no challenge to try something new, to experiment. Being surrounded by yes men does more harm than good to an artist.

My Daddy and I listen to Hands now and again if I’ve behaved myself. Sometimes I dig it more than Daddy does, and vice versa. Sometimes we can’t tear each other’s clothes off fast enough after (or sometimes while) listening. And there are times when we listen and we both think “wtf was that?” The point is we all like different things and you shouldn’t blast a person for having the wherewithal to go against the tide.

rubricarubricaover 4 years ago
Maybe, I've said this before...

You have such a great depth to you...refreshing on fetish sites to be sure.

I don't always have the open means you have; though I'm single. But, I truly envy your freedom and just say what you feel. I may be submissive but few would call me a mere yes woman. I can say "thank you Sir" like others... because sometimes being yourself is hard. I've never managed that too well for myself. The perils of floundering without direction...see appendix A ha-ha. I did catch onto one thing others missed. You almost risked breaking the 4th wall by revealing your lover's name lol...but it was sweet and perhaps daring. You just have one of those voices that seem so familiar. 🐺😈. I wish I knew the correct pagan goddess to bless me with such arousing powers lol.Keep the flame going for your paramour,cherie. Hard work tends to get noticed. Well, I certainly noticed. I'm sure other's did but would rarely admit lol. I haven't been online as much lately, but I'm glad I checked back in. I always wonder what shenanigans you are up to😇😝. Your mind is a loving devious sieve...it really just pours out.This is a compliment to you of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed the realism aspect of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexyy

Omg i came from how perfectly timed your growls and moans were, i love how passionate and sexy it was omg! I came within the first 6 minutes it was just sexy as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You can fuck me anytime!😊

g00dgirlg00dgirlalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I really needed this thanks :-*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHHHOOOAA

Did not make it to the end... Save that for next time. Thank you... Fucking awsome as always 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Gooood !!!

I would love be fucked by you !!!!

I can't have enough of your audios!

Never long enough!!!!!

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone. I love all the love I have received on Literotica. It has and will continue to be amazing as I post new audios.

I will me moving all my older posts to my achieve page on Patreon.

Hope to see you there

Ben

link in Bio

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

On my way over to follow you at Patreon, but stopping here to say this was a GLORIOUS fuck. I lasted almost as long as you did. Afterwards I just lay there with you still inside me. I stayed wrapped around you as we both fell asleep. I felt so cared for. This is exactly what I need rightnow. Thank you.

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudio11 months agoAuthor

XOXOXOXOXO Loves!!!

MrManlyMannMrManlyMann10 months ago

I love hearing you moaning and cumming

Hornymom82Hornymom824 months ago

That I love fucking you at 2 minutes in made me cum! The stream of i love fucking you's just before 7 minutes made me have another small orgasm. Your moans at 9 minutes did me in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInMyHandsAudio@InMyHandsAudio
1962 Followers
Hello Beautifuls! I have moved all my achieved audios to me Patreon Page (its worth the coffee you'd buy this month...wink) https://www.patreon.com/InMyHandsAudio OnlyFans - https://onlyfans.com/inmyhandsaudio DD/lg Videos on ManyVids inmyhadsaudio.manyvids.com Twitter - ...