I Love Him, My Wife Told Me

Story Info
Wife confesses she loves his friend.
2.2k words
2.4
38k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

"I think I love him," she said, looking at me with sad eyes and the sweetest face I'd ever seen. An apology was in her soft voice and she smiled.

"You think?" I said, my heart breaking with an tremendous thud.

"I love him," she corrected. "I didn't want to, but it happened. I still love you. I don't want to hurt you. Could you share?"

"I guess I'll have to," I said. "Do we trade off, or each get a body part?" I joked, not knowing if I could stand the hurt of the punch line.

"I don't know," she said, her sad eyes saying she neither understood or had the answer. "You used to say you'd like to see me with another man," she said, giving my words back to me so I could choke on them. "I don't know how it works, but some people make it work. I guess we'll just have to see."

My wife was telling me she was in love with my best friend, and to make it worse, she also loved me and didn't want our life together to end. What a dilemma. What a shock. I could get pissed and stomp out of her life, or I could kiss her and share her sex, her body, and her life. I had absolutely no idea what I was about to do, although I did know I didn't want to lose the part of her I could lose if I handled things poorly.

"I guess the three of us have to get together and talk it out," I said. "What a conversation that's going to be." We sat and looked at one another for a few minutes without speaking, then we hugged and even cried. "Whatever I get of you, I don't want to lose," I said. "I'll do whatever I have to do to keep even part of you," I told her, wiping my tears with my wrist.

I'm not going to tell you our three-way talk between Jake and Claire and me was easy, after all he was not only gaining a woman to love and have sex with, he was also gaining a husband to share her with. Claire told Jake we wanted to talk, although I didn't know if she'd told him what the nature of the talk was. I had no idea whether or not he had any knowledge of what was in the air, that she wanted to tell him she was in love with him and wanted the two of us to share her. "What's going on?" he asked with a shrug.

"Claire has something to tell you," I said, laying the ground work, trying to get things started.

"We've talked about it," she said, looking over at me. "He knows how I feel." He nodded and waited for her to go on.

"Ah, sure, I guess he would," I said, realizing she had already talked to him, understanding that things were already moving ahead. "So, I guess you've talked and have come to some decision." They both nodded. "So I'm just here to hear what's going to happen," She reached over and took my hand and nodded.

"Do you think you could share? I mean would you be all right with that, the two of you?" Speaking to both of us, her voice was soft and unsure. "A lot of people do," she said. "Even some societies are structured that way, two men, one woman., or one man, many women."

"So would you fuck both of us, alternating from one to the other?" I said, trying to go for funny and hold my anger in check but failing.

"I would spend time with both of you," she said. "I love you both."

Strangely, as she talked I felt a new emotion I didn't understand. There was a strange excitement in me that went against almost everything else I was feeling. Could our lives go on and could I accept this extraordinary notion of two men sharing one woman, up to now my woman. I loved her, that was clear, and I didn't want to lose her, that was also clear.

I realized then that I had no choice. This was Claire's choice, and like Sophie it was hers to make and ours to accept. If I wanted to be in her life, I had to accept her judgement. I had to share her with Jake and accept it, or I had to give her up to him and let her go. Could I handle her having sex with Jake and then me, without it devastating me and making me crazy? Of course I could. I had to. I had fantasized about the same thing for years, enjoyed the delicious naughtiness of it, the uncertainty of it. But this was real life, reality that I could not control, could not transform into a fantasy, but there was no other option. Not one I wanted to accept.

The next week I was helping her move her things to Jake's and on the second load I carried an armful of her clothes into his house and I looked at the bed where they would be sleeping. It gave me a rush to look at it, and I shuttered with excitement at the thought. She would be living in that bed with my best friend and I would occasionally find my way there for some sex and some abbreviated time with my wife.

I met the neighbors, a young family from Nebraska, in their early thirties, and my wife and her lover were introduced as the new neighbors, Claire and Jake. I was introduced as their friend Dave. When everything of hers was in the apartment, Claire stripped down and worked nude as Jake and I moved furniture, emptied boxes, and put things away.

That night we ate at the dining room table and talked about their future. She was clearly very happy, and her happiness was infectious. I even began to lighten up and feel glad for them, even imagining them cuddled in the big bed with their arms and legs entangled, engaging in tender and loving sex.

When I left I kissed her at the door and held her longer than necessary. "I hope the two of you have a great life together," I said, meaning every word, although I still felt the sting of the loss.

One of the major changes that occurred in Claire after she moved in with Jake was she became close to a full-time nudist, explaining that her body was who she was, and even though Jake was pretty casual about being without clothes, it was Claire who was naked most of the time. They began going to a nude beach and joined a nudist club in a town a few miles away. She even spent time naked with Sue, the young woman next door, who seemed to also adopt the nudist lifestyle. It was a welcome change, since I loved being able to admire my wife's naked body, and I enjoyed being able to strip off my clothes whenever I was with them and I loved seeing her naked as much as possible. I am not sure why the change in her, although I liked it.

Another big change in Claire after the move in with Jake was that she became much more demonstrative with Jake and me, showing much more open affection, kissing and hugging us almost constantly. I liked getting her kisses and hugs, but I was not quite sure what brought on the change. Was it that she felt guilty about leaving me, I wasn't certain.

She'd been with Jake about a week when I got a call inviting me to dinner with them, and I eagerly accepted. We ate and chatted during diner, then afterwards we all went out to his jacuzzi. Having been nude during dinner, Claire went in the tub without a suit and I stripped down and stepped in. Jake took off his shorts and got in and we all sat in the water and looked at one another for a while while no one spoke.

Finally, Jake said, "Claire would like you to stay the night. Sleep with her. Would you do that?" I looked at Claire, wondering why she hadn't asked, then nodded.

"I'd like that," I said. Claire stood and moved in front of me, put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me.

"He'd like to watch," she said letting me assume she meant Jake.

"Okay," I said. "That would be fine. She put her hand on my growing erection and massaged it. I reached up between her legs and parted her labia with two fingers. One finger slid into her naturally, as if she had opened herself and was ready for me. "He'd like to see you fuck me," she said without a pause.

Jake was cuckold to my bull and he would watch me fuck the woman who'd been my wife but now was his, like I had before when I gave her to him. We had switched and changed roles and I loved being able to fuck her for him, enjoying as I had the fucking of his wife by another man.

She climbed on top of me and eased herself down on my rigid penis, holding her hands together on my stomach, balancing on my hips, holding herself up on her knees. I pushed up into her, forcing myself deep in her vagina, keeping the pressure between us and holding myself in her. She pushed down, lifted herself up, then pushed down again with energy and desire. "Your pussy is hot inside," I said and she looked down at me and smiled.

"Fuck me, baby," she yelled. "Fuck me so Jake can see us."

I raised my hips, pushing up against her, lifting her knees up off the bed and shoving myself deeper into her. "Oh god, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled, forgetting Jake and looking down at me. "I love your cock," she cried so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear. Sue and Don next door were undoubtedly hearing her cries of joy and I figured they were smiling, thinking she and Jake were rocking the bed.

My pace picked up and she matched me, bouncing over me with abandon, calling out my name, fucking me wildly, biting her lip, approaching an orgasm, needing to cum, begging for more. "Baby, make me cum, fill me up, cum in me, please."

Forgetting about Jake, I fucked Claire as I never had before, fighting off fatigue, attacking all limits, shaking off all restraints. Claire bit down on her lower lip, and she tightened her cunt muscles and I pounded into her, my cock feeling the squeeze from her gripping pussy, the thrusting into her bringing her closer and closer to climax. "I'm coming, I'm coming," she yelled. Oh god, yes. make me come!"

When she came it took her over a minute to come down, to complete her sexual surge, and when she did her body went slack and she relaxed. She collapsed on my chest and my limp cock slipped out of her wet pussy. "Oh thank you, baby," she cooed when her breath returned. "You fuck soooo gooood."

"I'm glad you think so," I said barely able to get the words out. "That was one great fuck," I gasped.

"Did you see that Jake?" she said with a sigh without looking at him. "Wasn't that great? Do you think Sue and Don could hear us?"

"I'm certain they felt apart of it," Jake said. "I think they could hear you in South Gate," he said. "Or Pasadena."

"Really? I was that loud?" she asked breathlessly, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Rockets to the moon are quieter, A-bombs, I think your decibel level was off the charts," he said. She turned to me and grinned, an embarrassed and apologetic grin.

"Oh my," she said with that embarrassed smile. "I guess I got carried away." We cuddled and slept and Jake stayed in the chair, letting she and I sleep. When I woke up she did too and kissed me, then smiled. "That was wonderful," she said, snuggling against me.

The next night we had sex again, and again it was wonderful and Jake sat in the chair and watched us build to a explosive climaxes. Her pussy was sopping wet when we finished and its puffy red lips seemed not to want to let go of my cock, holding me in with muscles I never knew she had. The sex was incredible and I only hoped it was as good when she and Jake made love. It was as good as we'd ever had, and I figured it had to be that good with him, otherwise why would she chose to be with him on a permanent basis.

It has been a year now since she moved out, and as it has worked out I find that it has been a good move. I am closer now than I've ever been with her, and I get to have tremendous sex with her and I also get my freedom. I get to have my life and still be in hers. When she told me she loved him I was devastated, but it has worked out as well as I could have imagined. I love her and I get to be in her life, but the times we're together are simply special but not filled with the humdrum of daily life.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers