I Love Luci Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to make love to me! I mean... all of it. I want it all..."

"You must be more specific, witchling. I can only do as you ask on any night not mine by virtue of our compact."

"Oh for Christ's sake!" She nearly shouted.

"PLEASE let's not bring him into this," Lucifer said with a grin. "I swear that boy would have died a virgin if I didn't ask Mary Madeline to do me a solid..."

"Oh for fuck's sake," she muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I think that is far more appropriate," he said, still smiling at her. He saw a fire in her. One that she tried so hard to hide. Evangeline was all raging bonfire, but her counterpart was a slow burning flame, capable, he suspected, of burning far hotter than even her protector.

Her hands threaded into his hair and she kissed him suddenly and fiercely, her body pressing to him. He was passive at first, intending to draw the game out further, but when her soft, curious tongue stroked his lower lip, he was compelled to return her feverish kisses. He lay her beneath him in the grass, and kissed her as passionately as she him, measuring his own intensity by hers.

When she broke the kiss it was to half whimper. "I want your mouth... all over my body. I want your tongue to taste me..." she moaned, then remembering the rules amended: "I want you to put your tongue on my clit. And on my pussy. I want you to use your hands and mouth to make me cum."

"Yes, Mistress," He said softly, smiling, and lowered his head to her exposed breast. He heard her sharp intake of breath and saw the denial in her eyes that she could possibly be in control. And there he saw it... the fracture in her irises... Evangeline's energy looked behind those eyes. But she didn't overwhelm Gwendolyn. She just... was present. And he felt it. It was something heady to him. To know in some small way he might take them both at once...

He slid down her body, licking and nipping until he settled between her spread thighs. He took a moment to truly look at her like this... saturated in lust and heat. Her hair was fanned beneath her, like flames itself, framing the alabaster face, now soft with desire. Her little dress's Greek neckline was sliding down both shoulders to elbow, now, fully bearing her smooth, round breasts to him. Her thighs parted, with her own honey dampening the soft, smooth insides, now glistening in the warm sun. And her delicate pussy, already begging to be touched, muscle spasms evident every few moments, as if beckoning him to slide into her pink, velvety depths.

Unable to resist, he touched her and found her more than wet... she was literally soaked! With ease, he slid two fingers inside her, turning his hand just enough to curl his fingers into her and find that impossible little jewel inside her... and began to rub.

Her hips lifted several inches off the ground and the surprised cry that issued forth from her lips made him want to sink more than his fingers into her. She came hard and fast on his digits, her body attempting to milk his fingers as surely as it might, were it his cock inside her instead. He brought her twice, each precipice more lofty than the next, before she finally gasped: "I want your mouth on my pussy, Lucifer! I want your tongue to dance over my swollen clit and make me cum!"

He didn't want to pause before carrying out her demands, not even for the sake of speech, so he sealed his mouth over her, whilst continuing to rub that little spot inside her body, now far easier to feel thanks to her excited state, and projected his response into her mind.

*Yes, my Mistress.*

"Oh! Luci!" She came instantly, drenching his hand and face in her pleasure. "Ohmygoddess! Luci! Luci! yes! Omigod, yeeeeeeeessss..." her body spasmed rhythmically over his fingers as he licked, sucked and nibbled that tiny little pearl above her cunt. Her voice sounded almost broken when she came once more.

"P-please," she gasped. "I need you! Lucifer, please!"

"I'm right here," he said softly, moving his body to recline beside hers, still using his fingers on her.

Her eyes flashed dangerously and he was almost wondering if he had taken the game too far, caused a shift in her to her more aggressive half. "I need to feel your cock inside me! Now!"

He smiled and kissed her lips, pulling her astride him, drawing her hips forward onto his body, spearing her in a single thrust. He almost spent right then as her muscles clamped down on him like a vice and she all but strangled him as she wrapped her arms about his neck, cumming with her face pressed against his shoulder.

It was... everything. He took a shaking breath and gently guided her hips over him, rocking their bodies together in long, slow, languid thrusts. Her head fell back, exposing the line of her throat. After a moment, she looked down into his eyes with a look of such heat and intensity, he would wager that it could melt steel.

"Fuck me. Fuck me in every way. Pound my cunt with your cock. Make me shatter over and over again in any and every position you want. Hold me down. Make me scream your name. Leave my cunt aching for you tomorrow. Then... then I want your cock in my ass."

He pinned her wrists beside her head and kissed her deeply, feeling a wash of pride for leading her here and... something else... He let it pass without examination and wrapped her legs around his hips, angling her body just right.

And just as he sank into her to her deepest core, he whispered: "Yes... Mistress..."

12